Snow Raven Chatterweb

395 replies to this topic

#281 Fiachdubh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts
  • LocationSkulking out along the Periphery somewhere.

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:42 AM

Must update my sig to Spectre's Ravens, I just cannot be bothered re-installing photoshop at the moment.

#282 RkAngel Crow

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:34 PM

We can make you one Fia if you would like. We can make it like ours with your guy in the middle or whatever you might want, you just have to give us a general idea of what you would like. If you want to do it yourself that is ok too. Just let me know if you want us to try and make one for you or not.

Edited by RkAngel Crow, 09 July 2012 - 08:36 PM.

#283 Zuesacoatl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 614 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:17 PM

Angel and G did a great job, I will have my updated sig tonight, I do not have my laptop with the pics on it, but I think you will like my pic in the center of my sig, it is rather fitting for me.

#284 Zuesacoatl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 614 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:27 PM

Also, my oldest son, he is registered on these forums as Deathspike, will be joining us, let us hope he can pilot a mech like his father could back in the days lol.

#285 Kaidesuki

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:31 PM

and if i do i hope i play with you guys

#286 Zuesacoatl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 614 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:23 AM

New banner is up, thanks to RK and G-man bringing the main image together for the corp, you guys rock.

#287 RkAngel Crow

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:13 AM

Hi there Death, glad to see you in here.

#288 Direalien

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:52 PM

So i wish to join the Snow Ravens and Spectres Ravens. I pilot a light mech A raven to be exact.
Dire

#289 Zuesacoatl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 614 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:10 PM

Hey Dire, we have a site running at http://raven.fascistpig.net/, apply, talk on the forums, get a feel for us and we will go from there. We are not the only Raven group, just the one talking the most about it here in the Raven chatterweb. Just a few of us know each other from the bygone days of W!O, but with our site active, our chatter here is going to die down just a bit as we switch to the SR forums for the mec group.

Zuesacoatl

#290 RkAngel Crow

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:33 PM

Just wanted to let anyone know that might try and go to our website that Zues posted above that it is down until further notice. It is being moved to a new location with a new name. I will let everyone know when it is available once more.

#291 RkAngel Crow

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:53 PM

Ok everyone the site is back up and running and with a new address. If you have any issues please send me a private message in here and I will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

http://spectres-ravens.com

#292 ReconDoc

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBBGclan.net

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:27 AM

Nice to see so many SnowRavens out and about. Was SnowRaven for many years. I heard that they are going a bit off Cannon and considering Snowraven merged to form Raven Alliance. Guess that's why I created a merc corp for ex Snowravens to join and get back together. You are a bit ahead of me on it it seems. If the BattleBorn can assist just give me a shout!

#293 TANTE EMMA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 531 posts
  • LocationTANTE EMMAS LADEN

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:27 AM

Hail trothkin,

any old NBT CSRs in here? Used to be CSR_wARwiND^Siegel in NBT and if possible I would like to continue my Snow Raven Legacy here in MW!O --- time to reshape the IS.

All hail to the Clans. All hail to Kerensky`s vision.

#294 RkAngel Crow

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:52 AM

Thank you Recon for the offer of assistance if the need so arises after the game launches. The Ravens reciprocate the kind offer back to you and your Battle Born Knights. We are always willing to assist fellow Clansmen/women if needed.

#295 RkAngel Crow

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:09 AM

Noakei,

Yes we did play in NBT for a short time off and on. Our main league at that time though was W!O. I am unsure if the time we were in NBT was during the same time you were, as I do not recall the name, but my memory is not all that great these days (four kids does that to you). One of our Raven officers actually ran the NBT unit. His name at the time was Des Hakimi. We would be happy to have you onboard Spectre's Ravens if you would like to join us. If the Clans are brought into the game (if so not for some time) we plan on having a Unit vote to see if we would like to return to the Clans or remain as Merc. If you would like to fill out our application and join with us please go here (our temporary website) http://spectres-ravens.com/ and I will get back with you asap.

Edited by RkAngel Crow, 20 July 2012 - 03:22 PM.

#296 TANTE EMMA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 531 posts
  • LocationTANTE EMMAS LADEN

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:12 AM

<S>,

well, I used to be in NBT-CSR with folks like CSR_DV^McKenna, CSR_Dustmuffins, CSR_Beefheart, CSR_MetalMauler and CSR_Stimpy(a.k.a. CGB_Stimpy) and the like. This is almost 10 years in the past... :unsure:
It was the time, when folks like CDS_Valkyrie^Vewas, Mother, Redwolfwere and others, that seriously impacted MW4:Mercs were still active. Some of these guys were involved in creating the Mekpaks and did the NBT-HC Mod, like "White Feather" i.E.

Strength and Honor.

Edited by Noakei Siegel, 09 September 2012 - 01:52 PM.

#297 RkAngel Crow

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:57 PM

We have had that issue with this site another time before this. That is one of the reasons we are working on our new site now. Try again, it should work this time, I hope. If not I will put you in manually myself.

I do recognize a couple of the names you listed for the CSR NBT. I don't think I ever had contact with them but have seen the names. I told you my memory is not what it used to be and this is a prime example. Back in that day (like you said 10 years or so ago) it was not CSR that one of our members ran. They wanted to run the CSR unit in NBT but it was already taken (probably by your unit), so they took CSV. Maybe when I am able to get more sleep at night (8 month old still not sleeping through the night) my memory will return....hahahahaha. I wish.

Edited by RkAngel Crow, 21 July 2012 - 07:59 PM.

#298 RkAngel Crow

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:02 PM

LOL....I will just add you manually to the roster. I will send you a PM in here in a moment.

#299 Wolfclaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,510 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSpring, Texas

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:19 PM

One problem I see here guys....

The leader of BBK is one of the former higher up Officers of the original CSR in the FWL days (I think it was FWL, not sure). He was/is known as ReconDoc. Now BBK is prepared to take the CSR name provided CSR is implemented.

According to information from Russ and Paul, it could be that Merc Corps will fight for control of a Clan name. I was going to ask that anyone who is calling themself the CSR Khan, would you mind hopping in Teamspeak with Myself and ReconDoc to discuss how things will work?

Edit: I apologize guys, I just read where Recon posted in here. I still think we should get together and discuss the future of Snow Raven.

Star Captain Wolfclaw

Edited by Wolfclaw, 23 July 2012 - 03:25 PM.

#300 Zuesacoatl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 614 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:56 PM

Thanks Recon, from my understanding of the system they will impliment for universe warfare, we can drop with allies if needed. As long as the faction you are dropping for do not hate my Merc, SR will be happy to drop with you.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users