<member/>

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 584 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:04 AM

Low Framerate? Tell us about it here!

Please attempt to respond to the following questions in your responses:
  • How had the patch generally affected your performance?
  • Whether there are specific points in the game when your performance changes.
  • What are your video settings, did you change them since last patch?
  • Average FPS ingame and in the menus for previous patch and latest patch (Press F9 to see your FPS)
  • System specs (You can include them in a [spoiler] [ /spoiler])
  • Your advertised internet connection speed / Geographic location

* Possible workaround for FPS issues:
You have two options to get your FPS to normal, you can either
A ) Use one of the presets (Low, Medium, High, Very High)
or
B ) Make sure that you alter every setting in the custom settings. If you've just altered one, it may be what is causing your issue.

#2 TechnoMechDestroyer

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:45 AM

After the patch on 20/05/2014 - Been searching for over 10 minutes to enter a game. Finally got bored of waiting for the game to get me into a match so I decided to play another game.

Not cool.

#3 BLOOD CURSE

• PipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 44 posts
  • Location400 meters away in my Timberwolf!!

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:48 AM

Same, cannot connect to any game.

#4 verbosity

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:48 AM

View PostTechnoMechDestroyer, on 20 May 2014 - 10:45 AM, said:

After the patch on 20/05/2014 - Been searching for over 10 minutes to enter a game. Finally got bored of waiting for the game to get me into a match so I decided to play another game.

Not cool.

here too

#5 ComradeK

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 109 posts
  • LocationSt.Petersburg, Mother-Russia

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:50 AM

cannot connect also.

#6 JoJoxy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 113 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:52 AM

same here, trying to lauch medium with 20%, 23%, 28%, 28% for light, medium, heavy, assault

#7 Soulslave

• Pip
  • 16 posts

SEARCHING ... forever (2 man group)

#8 Bident

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 46 posts

connecting forever, connecting......

#9 Bigboote

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:15 AM

Could we get a pong game while we wait instead of the whurly?

I don't get it is this all because they feel there is a need to have 3 of every class?
If so maybe we should get an option to check if wee want in a 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3 match.
I for one have no trouble with the idea of all heavy or other class matches as long as it is balanced.

Ok had a connection to match issue for 4.5 hours

Edited by Bigboote, 20 May 2014 - 12:34 PM.

#10 SpDmnAdam

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 98 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:51 AM

All of these responses above should be in the 3/3/3/3 Feedback thread. This thread is for technical performance of running the game, FPS, Server Disconnects and errors,

#11 Meistersaenger

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 18 posts
  • LocationHangar 5, Dropship "Verdandi"

Posted 20 May 2014 - 12:09 PM

searching with all classes in all game-types without a single game - in more then 1 hour time.
as every one of the last patches since (and including) UI 2.0 it is getting worse with every patch.

#12 Lysander Davion

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 12:10 PM

the game became unplayable... I mean 10 minutes of waiting for a 5 to 7 minutes game? that ratio su**s big time..

#13 BellatorCQC

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 12:12 PM

Been searching over 20 minutes now. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#14 Desintegrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 May 2014 - 12:32 PM

Searching forever.

It will be a lot of fun if you have to MASTER all of those Clan Mechs of the Masakari Edition if you have to wait 30 minutes for every single game. Great !

Seems everybody needs to buy the big 360 days premium time package, to compensate the loss of playing time by the game search !

#15 swishboom

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:12 PM

still searching for a fight 15 min. and counting

#16 Lysander Davion

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:28 PM

No, I am sorry... i dont play this and i wont spend money on this as long as this isnt resolved.. I find better ways to waste time... two times more that 20 minutes of waiting with a crashed client in between and now after one short match i am waiting again for 26 minutes now..

#17 Marcuscelkus

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 12 posts
  • LocationBratislava

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:32 PM

the matchmaker is a joke, fix it or get my money back spent on premium account. the World of tanks is much reliable than this one.

#18 Wicked12B

• PipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 26 posts
  • LocationMass

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:35 PM

Please fix the wait times this is crazy 20min to find a match.

Thank you.

Edited by Scott12B, 20 May 2014 - 03:26 PM.

#19 Gheist777

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:43 PM

New matchmaker blows. I was able to deal with the unbalanced matches but this just made things unplayable for me. It was a pick up game for me and now I have to devote a couple hours for maybe 2-3 matches lasting an all of 15 minutes at max. I wonder how pissed the people who paid for premium time are?

#20 Zolomek

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:56 PM

I have a suggestion for PGI go back to the Class matching that we had back in 8v8 MM2.

Each Assault was matched by an Assault on the enemy team. Each Light was matched by a Light on the enemy team.

It worked it allowed tactical flexibility you had a vague idea what the enemy consisted of and you could make plans in that context. Yes sometimes you would get 4 Awesome vs 4 Atlas but it worked much more often than it did not. It did not try to match exact weight for exact weight and it did not try to get each force to fit into the 3x4 unit configuration you seem to want to force onto the players many of whom might not like playing some weight classes. This decision to go with 3x4 has not worked the three times so far you have tried it. It reduces the possible matches it will sort players into if they are leveling a new mech or they just might not like running something other than their preferred weight class.

With Class matching it grabs whatever is out there and attempts to match them on either side of the match if there are only 80 assaults all looking for match then the system makes three matches of 24 assaults out of the pool then waits for more people to fill in the next match after that.

Everyone gets a chance to play a match and we can play your game rather than sit here staring at the spinner waiting for a match while I typed this up like I just did.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users