Hardest Clan Mech For Is To Deal With?

65 replies to this topic

#61 GernMiester

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 169 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:34 PM

The 1st patch after all this wil be to nerf all Clan mechs into oblivion because IS mechs cant match them and people will just stop playing until they can buy CM's for C-Bills.

#62 Firelizard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 607 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:44 PM

View PostAlexandrix, on 11 June 2014 - 06:12 PM, said:

I think really only 2 of the clan mechs will pose any problems for the IS poptart metamechs.

1.The Timberwolf - This thing is so ridiculously versatile.It can mount a staggering array of weaponry of all types depending on your mood.It can fill pretty much any role.It moves at nearly 90kph(w/speed tweak)....and can mount JJ's! With a good pilot that knows how to use it as a striker/flanker/poptart.....and doesn't get into prolonged brawls(shoulder/missile pods will be stupid easy to blast off)....this mech will be a downright menace.

2.The Direwolf - Yea.Just.....yea.The only thing that gives me pause about this one is the speed.It's slow as balls,and it's a big arse target.Poptarts are going to eat it alive.BUT....if someone does have the misfortune of ending up in the dire wolf's kill zone......well,it's going to absolutely and unequivocally RIP THEIR GORRAM FACES OFF.

Honorable mention to the Stormcrow.That one looks to have some potential.
The others I'm not to impressed by really.

I think the Kitfox also deserves an honorable mention.

Cute little mech packing a gun more massive than it has any godly reason to be carrying. I shall name her 'Seras'.

#63 TELEFORCE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:44 PM

I'd say that the Stormcrow is pretty difficult to deal with. It moves fast, hits hard, and is well-armored. It is probably the best medium 'mech available, if not the best 'mech available.

#64 Faith McCarron

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:50 PM

View PostFirelizard, on 11 June 2014 - 06:44 PM, said:

I think the Kitfox also deserves an honorable mention.

Cute little mech packing a gun more massive than it has any godly reason to be carrying. I shall name her 'Seras'.

Those poor little guys are going to get alpha'd to death pretty quickly with that speed

#65 Firelizard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 607 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:52 PM

View PostFaith McCarron, on 11 June 2014 - 06:50 PM, said:

Those poor little guys are going to get alpha'd to death pretty quickly with that speed

I dunno. All my Ravens move about that fast, and I never have excess problems with survivability. Most of the times I get taken down it's either overagressiveness or some other case of insufficient operator headspace on my part.

#66 Faith McCarron

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:58 PM

View PostFirelizard, on 11 June 2014 - 06:52 PM, said:

I dunno. All my Ravens move about that fast, and I never have excess problems with survivability. Most of the times I get taken down it's either overagressiveness or some other case of insufficient operator headspace on my part.

Those slow Ravens are a delicious treat for anything with a decent alpha strike.

18 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 18 guests, 0 anonymous users