Ghost Bear's Caves

195 replies to this topic

#121 guardian wolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationOn Barcelona where the crap is about to hit the fan.

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:46 AM

I have been showing respect to my good friends in Ghost Bear, if you have a problem with me, then say it, call for a trial of grievance. I have been civil, and we have worked out the dispute, as a Circle of Equals is set to begin when the open Beta arrives. Now, I duly hope that we can continue to act like good clansmen here, and as I have no disrespect from my fellow clansmen, unless they are dezgra, then I shall not even consider them worthy of my attention. We must stand united, so that we can crush the Sphere, in the race for Terra.

#122 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:46 AM

First brother it is Honor, or UK/Cdn honour, not honer. :D And I find your use of contractions bothersome. Clan Trueborn Warriors do not use contractions. I do understand you have taken offense to Jaroth's smearing of Krubrax's honor, but he must show the wolves he is mighty like the Ghost Bear, or they will not stop their bantering. The challenge of his honor was placed upon him and we must watch as our brother proves to the Wolves that one does not mess with the Ghost Bear. Though it does seem we will need to wait for sometime for this Trial of Grievence to be concluded.

As well Fek, what have you done to prove they must respect you. Issue a batchall to the wolves and show them your might is right, quiaff.

Edited by CoffiNail, 27 February 2012 - 07:47 AM.

#123 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:50 AM

View PostFEK315, on 27 February 2012 - 07:40 AM, said:

I will BEAR witness to this event
and thank you for the compliment of "beast" :D :wacko: .
I will choose to honer this:

"We are, after all, of the Clans. Leave arguing and bickoring to the spheroids."

" your pet" : Thank you for recognizing I am of the CLAN GHOST BEAR

Lastly, don't forget who's living room you are in right now. :o
You are in MY living room, so it's no surprise I act with a little hostility.
Notice how I haven't been in you thread but once, you asked me to leave and I did.
That's because I honored your wishes to stay out of your living room. Right now, I honer my brothers wishes to stand down.
I grantee you, neither of you would stand, in real life or in this forum, for someone walking into your living room and calling out your bother let alone letting them hurl insults at you.

So Honer Me as I have you. I say you can be here but show some respect to the brothers of CLAN GHOST BEAR that you don't know! :lol:

You dishonor yourself & the Ghost Bears. Confessing you are a Ghost Bear lap dog does NOT make you a Ghost Bear, but a pet. This is not YOUR living room, it is the Ghost Bears & I have been polite & respectful from the time I signed up on these forums & a Ghost Bear Caves thread was made. I saw something on a website, that is still active by the way, that was in contradiction to what a WARRIOR claimed to be.

I made an honorable challenge & it was accepted honorably. It is a pity we will have to wait so long to settle it, unless as a Star Colonel, Krubarax wishes to employ a second as his champion to face me in MW4. I never asked you to leave the Wolves Den, though I can see why others would have. You can continue to make a fool of yourself & the Ghost Bears by associating yourself with them if you wish but you will NOT impugn the honor of my fellow Wolves. Are you a Inner Sphere surat who hides behind words? If you have any Clan in you at all, let me open you up for it to run out on the floor for all to see. I will gladly give you the muzzle you seek with such alacrity.

#124 guardian wolf

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationOn Barcelona where the crap is about to hit the fan.

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:51 PM

Fellow Ghost Bear brothers I ask for caring, and support. I have just lost my close friend, Blake Cripe, as he took his own life just an hour ago. I have already started a thread, and would appreciate your guys support, and if you will, please pay your last respects to my close friend, and fellow Mando'ad.

#125 FEK315

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 337 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:07 PM

View Postguardian wolf, on 27 February 2012 - 07:46 AM, said:

I have been showing respect to my good friends in Ghost Bear, if you have a problem with me, then say it, call for a trial of grievance. I have been civil, and we have worked out the dispute, as a Circle of Equals is set to begin when the open Beta arrives. Now, I duly hope that we can continue to act like good clansmen here, and as I have no disrespect from my fellow clansmen, unless they are dezgra, then I shall not even consider them worthy of my attention. We must stand united, so that we can crush the Sphere, in the race for Terra.

@ Guardian Wolf- No Problem any more with you, thank you for explaining your grievance. I would love to witness this duel when the beta breaks. :)

#126 Krubarax

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 329 posts
  • LocationGBG, Sweden

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:15 AM

I already posted theese images in another topic, but I wanted to show you guys this too.
Theese are two pictures I made for fun, way back in the days.
I think they are still kind of funny :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by GB_Krubarax, 28 February 2012 - 06:16 AM.

#127 FEK315

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 337 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:59 AM

These are awesome!

#128 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:18 AM

I love it! :) I challenge you to a Trial of A Possession for the breweries!

#129 Krubarax

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 329 posts
  • LocationGBG, Sweden

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:39 AM

Unfortunantly, I am not authorized to accept such a challenge.
But I am sure I can arrange to have a case or two sent to your quarters :)

Posted Image

#130 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:49 AM

Gratitude! Send away!

#131 KBone

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationYOUR FACE!!!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:27 PM

Greetings all! I see I have come to the right place, it is good to be back in the cave of the mighty Ghost Bears! I look forward to dropping along you all in combat in our quest to to Terra for the honor of our Clan!

#132 Hawkeye 72

• 1,890 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationArcadia

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

View PostGB_Krubarax, on 28 February 2012 - 06:15 AM, said:

I already posted theese images in another topic, but I wanted to show you guys this too.
Theese are two pictures I made for fun, way back in the days.
I think they are still kind of funny ;)

Only 5.2% ABV? This Bear is unimpressed. Clearly the Clan has grown soft in a decade of silence!!!

I am surprised no one thought of the idea to form our own version of the Wolf's Dragoons until we are allowed to formally declare our allegiance. A year of preparation could allow us to enter with a viable power structure and ensure our clan is battle-hardened and organized from day 1. We run our unit like a Clan and recruit only those who are worthy. I currently see a sloppy group of freebirths, but we can sharpen ourselves into a force to be reckoned.

Also I keep a bar in the back of my Summoner...

#133 Presha

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 21 posts
  • LocationAustin, Tx

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:03 AM

Wow did I walk into MWO RP Thread?

#134 Codius Dakanius

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationTornado Alley

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:21 PM

Neg, just a cave full of Ghost Bears.... And if i were not a Davion all the way i would be a Ghost Bear.

#135 Morgan Hasek Davian

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

View PostCodius Dakanius, on 04 April 2012 - 03:21 PM, said:

Neg, just a cave full of Ghost Bears.... And if i were not a Davion all the way i would be a Ghost Bear.

I used this excuse to claim my CGB eligibility as CGB AXEL in MWLL:

Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, I'm from the planet that it's farthest from. I grew up on Baxley working on moisture vaporators , and quickly learned the binary language involved with such a task. After learning to pilot an aggro mech at a young age, I was orphaned and taken into the Wolf's Dragoons tp become a mechwarrior. Having discovered the Dragoon's true past, and the subsequent clan invasion, I sought out Clan Ghost Bear. I did this to prove my worth, and to feel the power of communal strength and the family that I once had.

I pilot mostly Inner Sphere mechs, due to the abundance of armor to make up for my weapons management woes. But I hope we can overlook this little detail because I look forward to having a great time with you all

Edited by Morgan Hasek-Davian, 04 April 2012 - 03:46 PM.

#136 xNUKEMx

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:55 PM

What's up Ghost Bears!

I played MW3/Mercs/MW4 for years on the zone under callsign CGB_Nukem. Later on we broke off from CGB and factioned up under Clan Shadow Bear.

Battlesaint and Bane...did you guys used to play with me!?

Anyway, Hope to see you on the battlefield :-D

#137 Jack Gallows

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:51 AM

View PostJaroth Winson, on 28 February 2012 - 09:18 AM, said:

I love it! :mellow: I challenge you to a Trial of A Possession for the breweries!

The trial should be a battle of pilots....outside of 'mechs with as many kegs as possible. Lets see which Clan can hold their booze better!

EVERYONE is the winner! (until the morning after...)

#138 SlingbladeAlpha

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:56 PM

View PostKingCobra, on 22 November 2011 - 05:06 PM, said:

Thought i would check in i was Kahn GB_KingCobra for SL,MWA,BZ on the zone Kahn before me was GB_IronClaw and before that GB_Griff
some team mates were GB_true,GB_Lone,GB_Messiaha,GB_GhostRider we played GB from MW2-MW4.there was also a german CGB on the zone with a CGB_Ghostryder and many more dont have my old msn gamming friends lists anymore.But Hailz to all.

KingCobra, well met brother Bear-GhostRyder here under the name Slingblade (or SlingbladeAlpha). CoffiNail has picked up the torch that has been flickering for far too long for CGB-REALLY hard to find a decent programmer who will work for thanks and a six pack. It will be good to have old Iron Claw's PPC's covering fire again!

#139 SlingbladeAlpha

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

Star Colonel Krubarax Tseng, Jaroth, GR here...
CoffiNail has agreed to allow us to retain our Bloodnames, however, we will be integrated into their version of CGB-an interpretation I find both honorable and acceptable to our ADL Codes of Conduct. In all encounters with members of this CGB Clan, I have found them to be both respectful of our contribution and level of comraderie and dedication. While I will not stand between two honorable warriors in determining their fates, I will remind you both that our enemy, regardless of whether we don the markings of mercenaries or our more stylish grey and blue, are the Inner Sphereoids that have succumbed to the siren call of greed and individuality.
Let us turn our retribution toward the proper foe and work with each other as equals and more importantly, as Ghost Bears with a common cause!

#140 David Hawk RavenWater

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:15 AM

Hey Bears a hell's Horse here we share some bad blood but lets hope we get some clan tech and clans is this new game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users