55 replies to this topic

#41 Inkara

• PipPipPip
  • The Steadfast
  • The Steadfast
  • 77 posts
  • Locationlouisville,ky

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:44 PM

07 to the Serpents! Before I went clanner, when my unit was having low days, I ran with the Serpents, good folks to blast with.

#42 JaegerDjinn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA,USA

Posted 13 January 2015 - 03:23 PM

<0 Inkara and too the team special forces.

#43 Stormwolfe13

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 120 posts
  • LocationJersey Strong

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:28 AM

We are always looking for good, fun people... from anywhere in the world! We have Americans, Canadians, New Zealanders, Poles, Germans, Danes, Englishman, Japanese, Malaysians, South Americans, and a few other nationalities as well! And yes Newfies too. Come join the Chaos & Mayhem!
Check us out at http://ironserpent.enjin.com/ or come visit us in raidcall! Download at Raidcall.com and search 7902676 for our comms channel! Players of all skill levels welcome! Must be 18+ plus years old please!

#44 Stormwolfe13

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 120 posts
  • LocationJersey Strong

Posted 30 January 2015 - 08:04 PM

Iron Serpent is a brotherhood of space vikings dedicated to serving the combat needs of the Free Rasalhague Republic! We welcome pilots of all skill levels. We are a fun loving, dakka blasting, missile flinging, freakin' laser beam firing band of wild and crazy space vikings (from all over the globe)! Come join us as we spread chaos, mayhem and general merriment across the Inner Sphere and beyond! The finest mead and most beautiful wenches (and a whole lot of brave warriors for the ladies) await us in Valhalla! Unit formed in January of 2014.

We are recruiting all friendly, fun loving space vikings interested in joining our merry band (regardless of skill level)! Mean or Nasty people are not welcome! We recruit PEOPLE not PILOTS (18+ only please)

See our website for more information: http://ironserpent.enjin.com/

#45 Stormwolfe13

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 120 posts
  • LocationJersey Strong

Posted 01 March 2015 - 11:24 AM

Iron Serpent is a brotherhood of space vikings dedicated to serving the combat needs of the Free Rasalhague Republic! We welcome pilots of all skill levels. We are a fun loving, dakka blasting, missile flinging, freakin' laser beam firing band of wild and crazy space vikings (from all over the globe)! Come join us as we spread chaos, mayhem and general merriment across the Inner Sphere and beyond! The finest mead and most beautiful wenches (and a whole lot of brave warriors for the ladies) await us in Valhalla! Unit formed in January of 2014.

We are recruiting all friendly, fun loving space vikings interested in joining our merry band (regardless of skill level)! Mean or Nasty people are not welcome! We recruit PEOPLE not PILOTS (18+ only please)

Posted Image

#46 Stormwolfe13

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 120 posts
  • LocationJersey Strong

Posted 07 April 2015 - 09:29 AM

Posted Image

#47 Stormwolfe13

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 120 posts
  • LocationJersey Strong

Posted 05 May 2015 - 03:43 AM

bump

#48 Srg Unther

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 2 posts
  • LocationFiutt

Posted 03 September 2015 - 11:34 AM

All systems nominal!
Sgt Unther reports ready for duty!
Im bringing heroic viking song as a gift!
For Free Republic of Vikings!

#49 JaegerDjinn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA,USA

Posted 16 April 2016 - 12:41 PM

Hello i am Jjyn, current leader of the Iron Serpents.I felt the need too come here and drop a message about the Serpents. The core of the group has been fighting together for 2 years now. We have both USA and European players. If you love MechWarrior and want too have fun playing it with some aggressive players then you will fit right in. If you like too come on and melt into the game but like too be part of a group, then you here is where you want too be. You are never made too join a group drop if you dont want too nor run a mech you are not comfortable in. Also with CW3 right around the corner we will more active there too. So check us out sometime if you like. We would enjoy just having you join us on a drop or two.

Me and the Serpents at workPosted Image

#50 JaegerDjinn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA,USA

Posted 19 April 2016 - 06:16 PM

Awesome match with the Serpents and I.

Posted Image

#51 JaegerDjinn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA,USA

Posted 20 May 2016 - 03:24 PM

Seems the other Iron is finally coming out of retirement. Ran into them 2 matches in a row the other night while i was in LFG with the SG group. Seems they are trying too rebuild seeing how i cant even find their names anywhere on the forums.I will omit that we start the Iron tag second, considering our tag is with a 0 and not an o. But the Iron Serpents have held the tag Iron for over 2 years now and never till lately have i ever seen them in any matches. Point is unless the player of Iron tag is wearing anything but FRR as their faction, unless the other is a merc group and changes considering they were Ghost Bear when i saw them. They are no way part off the Iron Serpents and will not allow my team too take slander for what they do. If anyone has any question about this i will be happy too set them straight. 07 Fight strong and fight too death.

Posted Image

#52 Arctourus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 482 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 03:33 AM

Why not Zoidberg?

Posted Image

Edited by Arctourus, 30 October 2016 - 03:34 AM.

#53 JaegerDjinn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA,USA

Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:36 PM

Love the crab Arc. Keep up the good fight

#54 JaegerDjinn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA,USA

Posted 06 November 2016 - 06:18 AM

Posted Image

Thought you might like this one of mine Arc.

Edited by jjyn, 06 November 2016 - 06:17 AM.

#55 Arctourus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 482 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 07:54 AM

nice!

#56 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 September 2018 - 02:34 PM

hello!
i wanted to reach out and get a hold of your leadership about a proposal i have open to a select few Ghost Bear and FRR units. https://mwomercs.com...ity-within-mwo/ please read this and get back to me on your thoughts.

sincerely, dante245, Jarlkhan of RXD "Rasalhague x Dominion"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users