Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:23 PM

Name: Rob z

Callsign: cadftw
Timezone: gmt -5
House/Faction: have dropships ready for IS or clan
Playstyle: adaptable/malleable
Roletype: support/brawler
Preferred Weight: 50 - 70 ton for clan. Any for IS
Experience: lots? Played game in beta. Mech Commander 2, MechWarrior 2 mercenaries, MechWarrior 3

#2242 Eirik Eriksson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationIn the deep forests of Småland

Posted 16 June 2017 - 03:40 AM

Name: Slow Speed

Callsign: Slow
Timezone: CEST
House/Faction: Merc with preference for FRR and GB.
Playstyle: Variable/casual
Roletype: Typical second line/aggressive support
Preferred Weight: Light/Medium/Heavy
Experience: Old mechwarrior fan, a few hundreds of FW games back in Phase 2/early 3. Clan alt account with all mechs mastered through fw.
Availability: Have a lot of travelling time during working weeks, so mainly available in weekends.

Haven´t played the game very frequently for a year or so but with civil war incoming and the recent battletech beta, my interest is returning. I have earlier mainly been going solo, so this time I´m looking for a casual team to share the ups and downs with.

#2243 Natty Dread

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:47 AM

Name: Natty Dread

Callsign: Natty
Timezone: GMT +1
House/Faction: Steiner
Playstyle: Brawler
Roletype: Damagedealer/Tank
Preferred Weight: Heavy/Assault
Experience: MW3, and lots of MWO mainly when it came out.

#2244 Gangnail

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 131 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationOuter Reaches

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:23 AM

Name: Gangnail
Callsign: Gang
Timezone: EST
House/Faction: ANY
Playstyle: Casual/Former tournament
Roletype: Skirmisher, scout, ninja assassin
Preferred Weight: Light (had all lights mastered), have many mechs
Experience: Been around since just after beta, ran on comp teams, been with CGBI, solid tier 2 pilot (not putting the effort into staying tier 1)
Availability: Afternoons USA time usually. Some weekend nights.

Just looking for a place to relax and kill some Mechs with friends

#2245 taozin

• Pip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 11 posts
  • LocationVenice CA

Posted 21 June 2017 - 06:30 PM

Name: taozin

Callsign: tao, zin, taozin, frank, and beans
Timezone: PST
House/Faction: Not yet declared - whatever is clever
Playstyle: Hard to say. Im a bit of a ******* in my JR7-D
Roletype: im a tool. use me ;-)
Preferred Weight: in the past, heavies, lights at the moment - team oriented.
Experience: new to MWO, played MW1, MW2, MW3 - (i was in a MW2 netmech league for a couple years back in the day) does having read a bunch of the battletech novels count as experience?

recently learned of MWO's existence, signed up, very happy with the gameplay. want more.

#2246 Broganos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:46 AM

Callsign: Broganos
Timezone: GMT (UK based)
House / Faction: Merc
Playstyle: Fun, but will to win
Roletype: Support, I like my LRM hybrids, but also adaptable
Preferred Weight: Medium, Heavy or Assault
Availability: I have a job and kids, but I tend to play every day at 7-9pm GMT (UK time, so currently +1)
Experience: I have been playing since September 2016, with a short break. I have over 50 mechs, spread across the weight classes and both IS and Clan factions. I am Merc Rank 4, enjoy Scouting a lot for either side and occasionally venture into Invasion. I was in Praetorian Legion [PL] for the majority of my play time.
What I am looking for: An active, friendly unit with groups running scouting and invasions. I want to improve as a player and join a team which can help me to grow instead of just grinding Quickplay or Scouting with PUGs. I play at set times, so the ideal unit will be active at those times and be looking for somebody who tries hard, wants to win and improve as a player. I am not particularly interested in the new 8v8 game mode at this time. I have mechs for either side, so I am happy to join a Merc unit or one that is loyal to either the IS or the Clans. I used to stream several times a week and would consider doing this again. I look forward to hearing from you.

Found a home, thanks for the responses.

Edited by Broganos, 28 June 2017 - 07:28 AM.

#2247 Clownwarlord

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,405 posts
  • LocationBusy stealing clan mechs.

Posted 26 June 2017 - 02:05 PM

Name: Russ (no I am not PGI Russ)
Call Sign: Clownwarlord (or just clown)
Time Zone: US Eastern
House/faction: Looking for clan or merc.
Playstyle: competitive and faction warfare
Roll: (done everything before; scout, brawl, direct fire support, indirect fire support)
Mech Class: I play all.
Experience: playing since game went open beta

Looking for a unit that wants to do Faction Warfare all the time, and then also does competitive. I use Teamspeak and Discord.

Edited by Clownwarlord, 26 June 2017 - 02:06 PM.

#2248 Tethyss

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:07 PM

Thank you for all the interest. I will follow up with each of you that contacted me.

Name: Tethyss
Callsign: Tethyss
Timezone: US Eastern (GMT -4.00)
House/Faction: none
Playstyle: strategic/mover
Roletype: support/brawler/recon
Preferred Weight: not 20 or 100 -- anything in between
Experience: TT/MW:3025 on GEnie/PC games. I have been playing since beta here. I play in the evenings between 6P and 2A Eastern time. I have a good grasp of the game but lack some teammates to help me improve. I am willing to learn and adapt and take risks. I have not played comp but I like PvP so I'm willing to try. I would like to run with people that work together as pugging is very challenging, thank you.

Edited by Tethyss, 08 July 2017 - 12:07 AM.

#2249 Pyrce

Rookie

• The God
  • The God
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 02:23 PM

Found a unit, thanks for the invites!

Name: Pyrce
Callsign: Pyrce
Timezone: PST
House/Faction: Any (was Wolf and IS Merc)
Playstyle: Flexible, (Brawlers and Snipers recently)
Roletype: Flexible
Preferred Weight: Med/Heavy/Assault
Experience: Tier 2, Used to be in an active unit (QQ), Played on and off for a couple years

Edited by Pyrce, 03 July 2017 - 08:53 PM.

#2250 Kumagenki

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 05:12 PM

Name: Kuma

Callsign: Kumagenki
Timezone: US Pacific (CA)
House/Faction: Merc with preference for FRR & Victor Davion.
Playstyle: Objective based, prefer not to lone wolf.
Roletype: Light scout/sapper, otherwise front-line/second-line direct fire
Preferred Weight: Any
Experience: Table top, all PC games (old Crescent Hawk games, Mechwarior 1-4, Mech Commander...), read all books up to about 1999.
Availability: Lots. Often at odd hours.

#2251 Iron Hyena

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 221 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 05:39 AM

Name: Iron Hyena
Callsign: Iron, or Hyena
Timezone: late GMT
House/Faction: Any Merc group.
Playstyle: Aggressive, pusher
Roletype: Flanker, lone wolf
Preferred Weight: Med/Heavy
Experience: Founder, old mechwarrior vet. A lot better then my rating I swear.

#2252 zero4ce

Rookie

• The Wrench
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:39 PM

Name: robby

Callsign: zero4ce
Timezone: gmt +8
House/Faction: will provide my loyalty to any house or faction
Playstyle: team player. Fight in a group die in a group
Roletype: 2nd line fire support. But if needed will push the line forward
Preferred Weight: medium or light
Experience: none. Recently just started playing. Willing to
Learn and to be trained to help the team

#2253 AJBennett

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Location...the psychotic chihuahua chewing on your leg!

Posted 21 July 2017 - 07:13 AM

Name: A.J. Bennet

Callsign: "Angel-Eyes" or "AJ"

Timezone: East Coast US (GMT -4)

House/Faction: Currently Fluid

Playstyle: Team Player, fight as one...die as one.

Roletype: Recon / Fast Strike / Skirmisher / whatever is needed

Preferred Weight: Light / Medium (currently, with aspirations for Heavies)

Experience: New to MWO, but played a lot of Battle-Tech and the Mechwarrior RPG as well as several MMO and MMORPGs in the past.

*I have been accepted by The Bretheren Periphery Pirate Confederation.

Edited by AJBennet, 24 July 2017 - 06:40 AM.

#2254 Gator the angry pimp

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 32 posts
  • LocationNorthern California, USA

Posted 21 July 2017 - 12:47 PM

User Name: Gator the angry pimp

Call Sign: "Gator"

Timezone: PST (Pacific standard Time A.K.A. West Coast U.S.A.)

Faction: Merc or Clan loyalist. WILL NOT pledge LOYALTY TO I.S. (...unless theres a copious amount of cbills involved.

Playstyle: in the words of Bruce Lee "like water". Always pushing for progression and improvement. Very level headed and calm in total chaos. Can easily take the initiative to take command/point and maneuver/engage/push but have no problem following orders or playing support roles. Very vocal, effective communicator, and LOYAL LIKE A PITBULL. Given a bucket of water I'd storm the gates of hell for you. Right wrong or indifferent, ill be there only thing that matters is you're kin and anyone who ***** with that, dies. Prefer ballistics and srm's above energy

Roles: harasser/boom&zoom, agro-magnet, flanker, direct fire support, brawler. (Don't ask me to snipe/poke long range or use LRMs..... I'll narc for a boat, but I WILL NOT mount lrms on ANY of my chassis, EVER. My MAD DOG has had 6x srm6's on it since I got it and that's how it stays fitted.

Weight Class: 20T, 40-45T, 60-75T, 100T

Experience: a bit over 4 month

I drop at least 30+ times a day ranging from morning and mid day to late night early morning

o7

#2255 Geewiz 27

• PipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:51 PM

Name:

Callsign: Geewiz_27
Timezone: GMT + 10(East coast of Australia)
House/Faction:Currently Jade Falcon Loyalist but willing to change
Playstyle: Defensive
Roletype: Support
Preferred Weight: LIght or Assault so far
Experience: 3 months, have about 30 Mechs mostly clan. Play about 5 days a week. I'm keen to join a unit and do more faction play preferably a Oceanic based unit.

#2256 Hyd3X

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:04 PM

Name:Hyd3x

Callsign: Jekyll
Timezone:GMT-5
House/Faction:Free Rasalhague Republic/Mercenary
Playstyle: Support
Roletype: Recon
Preferred Weight: Light
Experience: Mechcommander 2, MechWarrior 3, MechWarrior 4

#2257 RedSeven

Rookie

• The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 01:05 PM

Name: RedSeven

Callsign: Red/Sev/Stumme

Timezone: EST

House/Faction: Any clan house. I drive mainly clan mechs, though I have all the Bushwackers.

Playstyle: Cougar and Maddog are my main mechs, specializing in flanking and long ranger direct support.

Roletype: Flanking and aggressive. I like coordinating and coming up with plans and ideas.

Preferred Weight: Heavy and light.

Experience: Been playing since the Bushwacker was on the market. I've been in 12SR with Steiner for awhile but discovered that all of my favorite mechs are Clan. I haven't been playing much MWO but I'm flexible and a quick learner. Let me play the mechs I think look cool and help me tailor them to your gamestyle, and I'm your man.

My favorite mech of all time is the Cougar and I've been getting relatively good at it since it came out. My second favorite is the Maddog, followed by the Bushwacker. I own every single one of these mechs, and I don't play any other ones.

#2258 Anunaki

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 63 posts
  • LocationOklahoma, USA

Posted 26 July 2017 - 11:33 AM

Name: Anunaki

Callsign: Gearjammer

Timezone: US Central (OK)

House/Faction: Merc that is currently setup in IS as I am better set for that. (I do have a handful of Clan mechs however including Artic Cheetahs, Timberwolfs, Stormcrow, Hellbringer, Hunchback II, Dire Wolf, Highlander II, and shadowcats). I just have far far more IS mechs and play them much more so far so easier to come up to speed.

Playstyle / Roletype: Not sure how these are different so I will combine. I like to play anything in the game but I love most when I am midrange mobile flanking and poking. I tend to like mechs with high mount points and work ridgelines. I also tend to gravitate to laser boats. I don't mind giving up a little firepower in trade for utility if the group benifits.

Preferred Weight: Heavies and Mediums

Experience: Been playing since Beta and was a founder. Job took me in and out of heavy gaming but I do have experiance in competative play. Was with a very good group at launch but more recently I was with a group that was great in spirit but in a house that just did not see enough action to actually get better. I went loner to maybe switch factions and find more battles prior to Civil War and the Merc life sounds like it could avoid such issues. Those were great guys however and I was able to even participate in the World Championship in which we were able to advance and win some battles regardless of our underdog status. I have also played competivaly on WoT and WoWs and a multitude of raid style mmo's.

Availability: I work Fri to Mon and tend to be dead tired Saturday and Sunday, so my best days are Tue-Thur during the day and evenings. My lady comes home around 11pm Cent, and I tend to give her my attention at that point.

Edited by Anunaki, 26 July 2017 - 11:33 AM.

#2259 shoedog

Rookie

• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 08:57 AM

Name: TKL

Call sign: Shoedog
Timezone: Eastern US Time Zone
House/Faction: Merc unit nDiv (previous) = amount of mechs of IS/Clan. now civil war has leveled the playing field, ok with either

Play style: Team Player looking for a casual group who will teach, listen, and win. love support and brawling, but overall, love different roles depending on team needs.

Role type: follower, leader if necessary, support, scouting, recon

Preferred Weight: Light Medium, Medium, Assault

Experience: level 2 player, 1.5 years playing

#2260 Kiiiddd

• Pip
  • The Carnivore
  • The Carnivore
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 10:18 AM

Callsign: KIIIDDD

Timezone: MST

House/Faction: Have a pretty good split between Clan and IS Mechs(little over 30 total and growing fast)

Playstyle: Semi Competitive. I enjoy being with a well organized team and strive to build good effective Mechs.

Roletype: I have tried most roles and enjoy them all except for leading.
Preferred Weight: Any

Experience: 2 Months. Since I stopped playing ESO after year and a half of playing it I have been trying to find a good MMO to play. And these last 2 months I have put in quite a bit of time and have been loving it. Just started playing Community Warfare and really like the idea and realize it would be alot funner as a Unit

Right now I am pledged as Clan Loyalist but relize it would be funner as a Merc Unit now that I have played Community Warfare

Edited by Kiiiddd, 28 July 2017 - 10:20 AM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users