Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 01:05 PM

Name: RedSeven

Callsign: Red/Sev/Stumme

Timezone: EST

House/Faction: Any clan house. I drive mainly clan mechs, though I have all the Bushwackers.

Playstyle: Cougar and Maddog are my main mechs, specializing in flanking and long ranger direct support.

Roletype: Flanking and aggressive. I like coordinating and coming up with plans and ideas.

Preferred Weight: Heavy and light.

Experience: Been playing since the Bushwacker was on the market. I've been in 12SR with Steiner for awhile but discovered that all of my favorite mechs are Clan. I haven't been playing much MWO but I'm flexible and a quick learner. Let me play the mechs I think look cool and help me tailor them to your gamestyle, and I'm your man.

My favorite mech of all time is the Cougar and I've been getting relatively good at it since it came out. My second favorite is the Maddog, followed by the Bushwacker. I own every single one of these mechs, and I don't play any other ones.

#2243 AnimePops

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 77 posts
  • LocationOklahoma, USA

Posted 26 July 2017 - 11:33 AM

Name: Anunaki

Callsign: Gearjammer

Timezone: US Central (OK)

House/Faction: Merc that is currently setup in IS as I am better set for that. (I do have a handful of Clan mechs however including Artic Cheetahs, Timberwolfs, Stormcrow, Hellbringer, Hunchback II, Dire Wolf, Highlander II, and shadowcats). I just have far far more IS mechs and play them much more so far so easier to come up to speed.

Playstyle / Roletype: Not sure how these are different so I will combine. I like to play anything in the game but I love most when I am midrange mobile flanking and poking. I tend to like mechs with high mount points and work ridgelines. I also tend to gravitate to laser boats. I don't mind giving up a little firepower in trade for utility if the group benifits.

Preferred Weight: Heavies and Mediums

Experience: Been playing since Beta and was a founder. Job took me in and out of heavy gaming but I do have experiance in competative play. Was with a very good group at launch but more recently I was with a group that was great in spirit but in a house that just did not see enough action to actually get better. I went loner to maybe switch factions and find more battles prior to Civil War and the Merc life sounds like it could avoid such issues. Those were great guys however and I was able to even participate in the World Championship in which we were able to advance and win some battles regardless of our underdog status. I have also played competivaly on WoT and WoWs and a multitude of raid style mmo's.

Availability: I work Fri to Mon and tend to be dead tired Saturday and Sunday, so my best days are Tue-Thur during the day and evenings. My lady comes home around 11pm Cent, and I tend to give her my attention at that point.

Edited by Anunaki, 26 July 2017 - 11:33 AM.

#2244 shoedog

Rookie

• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 08:57 AM

Name: TKL

Call sign: Shoedog
Timezone: Eastern US Time Zone
House/Faction: Merc unit nDiv (previous) = amount of mechs of IS/Clan. now civil war has leveled the playing field, ok with either

Play style: Team Player looking for a casual group who will teach, listen, and win. love support and brawling, but overall, love different roles depending on team needs.

Role type: follower, leader if necessary, support, scouting, recon

Preferred Weight: Light Medium, Medium, Assault

Experience: level 2 player, 1.5 years playing

#2245 Kiiiddd

• Pip
  • The Carnivore
  • The Carnivore
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 10:18 AM

Callsign: KIIIDDD

Timezone: MST

House/Faction: Have a pretty good split between Clan and IS Mechs(little over 30 total and growing fast)

Playstyle: Semi Competitive. I enjoy being with a well organized team and strive to build good effective Mechs.

Roletype: I have tried most roles and enjoy them all except for leading.
Preferred Weight: Any

Experience: 2 Months. Since I stopped playing ESO after year and a half of playing it I have been trying to find a good MMO to play. And these last 2 months I have put in quite a bit of time and have been loving it. Just started playing Community Warfare and really like the idea and realize it would be alot funner as a Unit

Right now I am pledged as Clan Loyalist but relize it would be funner as a Merc Unit now that I have played Community Warfare

Edited by Kiiiddd, 28 July 2017 - 10:20 AM.

#2246 ihalterman

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 03:16 PM

Name: Irvin Halterman

Callsign: IHalterman
Timezone: Central Time
House/Faction: Freelance
Playstyle:Casual
Roletype:Support
Preferred Weight: L/M/H
Experienence: Mostly tabletop and MW4:Mercs.

#2247 monochrome94

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 08:22 PM

Name: Devon

Callsign: monochrome94

Timezone:U.S. Eastern

Faction: Preferably merc, but as long as it pays, I plays

Play style: I play smart and always remain mindful of the team, I'm here to win. I do have a preference to faction play.

Role: whatever you need I'll do. tho I really don't care to face tank

Preferred weight: mediums and heavies

Experience: I have a couple years playing MWO however over the past six months I've really starting playing on a competitive level

#2248 Burt0n

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 10:45 PM

Callsign: burt0n
Timezone: EU
Faction: None
Playstyle/Role: Can adapt to what the group needs.
Experience: Lot's! Been playing for years. Former top 10 loyalist player before the dirty bright lights of the merc life enticed me. I generally do 2k plus in fw.

Looking for a group that has a good skill level,minimal politics and likes to have fun. A competitive focus would be nice also
Any questions send me a pm.

Cheers.

Edited by Burt0n, 31 July 2017 - 10:47 PM.

#2249 InvictusLee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 1,693 posts
  • LocationStanding atop my MKII's missile pack, having a whisky and a cigar.

Posted 09 August 2017 - 04:07 PM

View PostNovember11th, on 21 April 2017 - 08:58 PM, said:

Name: November11th
Callsign: November11th
Timezone: UTC-06:00/GMT-6
House/Faction: Merc
Playstyle: Gauss/PPC/LL Sniper/LRM Boat/Streak/Dakka Brawler - No Poptarting, No Poking, No RACS, Just constant DPS. Can and Will Brawl with a LRM boat. Will succeed at killing MOST targets in a LRM Brawl.
Roletype: Second Line/Frontline - No poking please.
Preferred Weight: Medium/Heavy/Assault - Occasionally Lights - Prefer my 65-100 Toners
Unit Experience: Ice Phoenix, before the unit breakup. Life time Battletech enthusiast. I work best with lance-mates who can support a push or at the very least focus on the same target I'm pulling aggro from. I do not take losses lightly when a part of a unit, as it means there is a failure with the unit or teamwork somewhere. If all things are equal, most successes are based on team work and taking the initiative.

I work for a living, so what time I do have, I spend it trying to skill up my mechs. Since my time is limited, I try to support and land as many kills as possible, hopefully using team work. I am an excellent drop caller, and I usually have the full sensor tree unlocked if I'm boating LRMS, Streaks, or Gauss.

Edited by November11th, 09 August 2017 - 08:06 PM.

#2250 L V Spiderbutt

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 2 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:18 PM

Name: Lily

Callsign: L V Spiderbutt

Timezone: AEST (GMT +10)

Faction: Give me drops and I'll be a happy clam. I've got a sorted drop deck for IS, need to fill out my Clan stable.

Play style: I (usually) play to win, and focus on a fairly aggressive style of play. Lot of pushing, very little poking. Speed is life.

Role: Harrasser, Scout, Brawler

Preferred weight: I spend most of my time in lights and mediums, but I've started learning the ropes for heavies. Assaults are too slow for my taste, but I'm due to invest time in them.

Experience: I spent about 9 months in Praetorian Legion, but only just got back from a hiatus.

Edited by L V Spiderbutt, 11 August 2017 - 04:50 PM.

#2251 Piege

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 11:57 PM

I'm filling this out not only for myself but a few friends of mine, we're all looking for a unit together.

Callsign: Piege (Plus maybe four other people)

Timezone: EST -5

House/Faction: Haven't picked one yet.

Playstyle: Varies, we're all fairly new so still finding our playstyle. Though currently I enjoy 500+ range

Roletype: Support, Sniper, BAP, ECM, LRM

Preferred Weight: 40+

Experience: We're all new!

Edited by Piege, 16 August 2017 - 12:30 AM.

#2252 AlwaysWearDrySocks

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts
  • LocationThe Path That Leads To Honor And Glory!

Posted 16 August 2017 - 05:46 PM

Name: Sir Sock Of Hermidia
Call-sign: AlwaysWearDrySocks
Timezone: U.S. EST, FL EDT
House/Faction: Whoever requires the aid of this noble knight!
Play-style: Chivalrous Knight!
Role-type: Flanker, Recon, Support, LRM artillery
​Preferred Weight: Light, Medium, Heavy, (Begrudgingly) Assault
Experience: Daydreams of Glorious Battle, Actual Glorious Battle

This knight has joined the noble Praetorian Legion! He gives heart-warmed thanks to those how asked his support on the field of battle! Go forth! For honor! For Glory!

Onwards!

Edited by AlwaysWearDrySocks, 17 August 2017 - 08:50 PM.

#2253 Narcissus79

Rookie

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationGeelong

Posted 02 September 2017 - 03:23 PM

Name: Ji Cottrill

Callsign: Narcissus79
Timezone: GMT+10
House/Faction: Any IS currently
Playstyle: Coordinated team
Roletype: Tank, Front line, LR Support
Preferred Weight: Heavy / Assault
Preferred Mechs: Atlas, Marauder, Trebuchet
Experience: Mechwarrior 2, 3, Battletech Backer, MWO

Edited by Narcissus79, 02 September 2017 - 03:24 PM.

#2254 Lief Freer

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:24 AM

Name: Lief

Callsign: Lief Freer
Timezone: GMT-8
House/Faction: Clan oriented mercenary, little IS on the side.
Playstyle: Adaptable
Roletype: Adaptable
Preferred Weight: Light/Assault/Heavy/Medium. In that order.
Preferred Mechs: MCII, ACH, LCT, TBR, No Order.
Experience: Started MWO 2 weeks prior to new tech. Tier 2 pilot now. Played most previous Battletech Games.

I would like to find a Unit, that already has a coordinated player base. With individuals already comfortable in command roles. Must have regular 8-12 man drops weekly. Must prioritize Clan contracts. Would prefer to avoid team-speak entirely.

If your unit sounds like a good fit, please contact me. I do not intend to join a unit out right, and would like to instead participate in drops on a probationary level. I've tried too many groups that where not maintaining a regular player base of adequate size.

Thank you for your time.

#2255 Vongheim

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSalt Lake City, Utah

Posted 04 September 2017 - 02:08 PM

Name: Vong

Callsign: Vongheim,
Timezone: GMT -7,
House/Faction: Free Rasalhague Republic,
Playstyle: Aggressive, team player,
Roletype: Heavy Scout, Bralwer
Preferred Weight: Light, Heavy
Experience: Multiple years in MW3, several months in the beta, 2 weeks current.

#2256 Dveger

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:25 PM

Name: Neil

Callsign: Dveger
Timezone: GMT +8
House/Faction: undecided
Playstyle: Team Player, Fire support
Roletype: Medium range fire support
Preferred Weight: Heavy
Preferred Mech: Timberwolf
Experience:MW2,MW3,MW4,MWO(currently one week)

#2257 SCUD303

• PipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:26 AM

Call sign : SCUD303
Timezone : European mainly
House / Faction : Does not matter, but I must mention that I like clan more.
Playstyle : Aggressive
Roletype : Point man
Preferred weight : All
Experience : Started playing MWO in December 2012. Tier 1. Own 146 mechs (All were mastered before new skill tree) Only the mechs I play with nowadays are mastered with new skill tree. 7th place in Chassis Leaderboard Challenge (Stormcrow) and 24 th place in the Medium Mech Madness Challenge (Blackjack). Currently 1.59 K/D Ratio Heavy Mechs in Quick Play and 2.29 K/D Ratio in Faction Play with 12.0 W/L Ratio after 106 games played. Looking for competitive unit.

#2258 SubieDriver

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:07 AM

Name: SubieDriver

Callsign: Driver
Timezone: GMT+1
House/Faction: undecided / merc type
Playstyle: team player, support medium - long range
Roletype: sniper / support
Preferred Weight: Heavy
Experience: MW3, 4veng 4mercs, MC2, approx 100quickmatches MWO

Not spending too much real money to buy mechs, currently running HBR, trying to earn c-bills the hard way to get more. looking for team able to work together and communicate. Getting tired of engaging in 12 loners chaos matches.

Probably won´t ba an asset for top team, but I believe I can earn my place in any not too hardcore group :) (if you´re willing to accept my current mech limitation... which will get better over time)

#2259 DrGeneSkirtsMD

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 07:05 AM

Callsign: DrGeneSkirtsMD
Timezone: GMT-5
House/Faction: Davion/IS
Playstyle: Aggressive, CQC
Roletype: Brawler/DPS
Preferred Weight: Medium/Heavy
Experience: MW2, MW3, MW4:M, MWO (~100h). Fully skilled med/heavy brawler dropdeck. Looking for a team with a lot of communication.

Edited by DrGeneSkirtsMD, 11 September 2017 - 07:07 AM.

#2260 Kaprylo

Rookie

• The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:13 AM

Name: Kaprylo
Callsign:
Timezone: Europe
House/Faction:
Playstyle:
Roletype:
Preferred Weight: Medium

Just started a week ago. Bought some 3-4 packs and really loveing this game. Looking for a europe based guild. Can play after work.
Experience:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users