Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:02 PM

Name: Tyrask

Callsign: Tyrask

Timezone: cent america
House/Faction: open.
Playstyle: Fast attack, ambush.
Roletype: fast fire support
Preferred: Weight: light-med
Experience: MW2-3-4, mech commander, table top (very good at accurate shooting on mobile targets )

#902 GunSlingerAUS

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:18 AM

Callsign: GunSlingerAUS
Timezone: EDT - Sydney
House/Faction: open
Playstyle: Prefer sniping or sneaking
Roletype: Sniper/Missile Boat
Preferred Weight: Medium/Heavy
Experience: I've played plenty of singleplayer mech games over the last 20 years, but MWO is the first serious multiplayer effort. However, I've been a hardcore flight/racing simmer for two decades, so am comfortable with this level of complexity. Having said that, I am very new to the game (10 hours in), and have a lot to learn from more from experienced players.

Note, I'm 37 years old, and would prefer an older clan based in Australia, where I live. I'm not interested in playing with gamers who scream racist, bigotted abuse over voice comms - looking for a bunch of like-minded, mature gamers who want to explore the tactical depth that MWO offers. I can't wait to see how this game plays with a co-ordinated team using team tactics - it's going to make an awesome game even better.

#903 Woof Kronor

Rookie

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

Name: WoofCallsign: Woof Kronor
Timezone: EST (Zulu +5)
9 to 11 PM weeknights
Playstyle: team assault
Roletype: short/med/long powerhouse
Preferred Weight: Assault
Experience: Mech4 Veng / Mercs. MWO Founder

I'm Ready to find a good team. "It's the way of the future man"

#904 outofit08

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

Name Outofit08

Callsign: Auto or out-o

Timezone: Eastern U.S.
House/Faction: Davion
Play-style : Snipe/Brawler
Roletype: Support/ Ambusher/ General gun
Preferred weight: Heavy
Experience: MWO

I just want to be with a good group of people with not racist talk!!

Edited by outofit08, 28 January 2013 - 07:46 PM.

#905 Ignatz22

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 172 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

Name: ignatz22

Callsign: ignatz22

Timezone: EST/U.S.A
House/Faction:
Playstyle: Open to discussion...
Roletype: Developing.
Preferred Weight: I like Commandos, Dragons and Cataphracts so far, but am open to change.
Experience: Pre-MWO none. Been here a bit, building in Pugs mostly. Trying Group Play now.

Ok, I'm rarely the lowest in any PUG unless alpha-struck from behind. I almost never lead the leaderboard, usually 4-5th position and die quite a bit. I enjoy the game but could do (A LOT) better. I don't want to hold anyone else back, so I was wondering if there are any groups willing to accept, "filthy, stupid NOOBs" and make REAL MECHWARIORS out of them? Think of the acclaim, the honors bestowed as folks rally-round and bask in your magnificence, all the while proclaiming to the GODS and ANYONE LISTENING that YOU, Yes, YOU took the hated, despised and belittled NOOB and made a Home-Wrecking, Baby-Killing, Dead-Burned-Body-Eating Multi-ton MECHSLAYER!!!
YOU WILL REIGN AS THE GROUP T BE RECKONED WITH!!!
YOU WILL RULE SUPREME!!
LITTLE CAKES AND THOSE CHOCOLATE DROPS WITH THE NUTS IN THEM (NOT THE GOOEY JELLY ONES...) WILL RAIN DOWN FROM THE HEVENS AS YOU PARADE THROUGH THE STREETS OF YOUR VANQUISHED FOES, THE BODIES OF THE PREMADE ELITE WHINEY I-DON'T-WANNA-PLAY-WITH-PUGS/NOOBS/LESSER-BEINGS/OLD FARTS/PRE-OBD2 MODELS OR FAT CHICKS CHRUCHING LIKE NEWLY-CRACKED WALNUTS UNDER YOUR MECHWARRIOR BUNNY SLIPPERS!
YOU....WILL....DOMINATE!!!
WOMEN WILL FLOCK TO YOUR WEEKENDERS!

Teamspeak;microphone/speakers.
Lots of available learning time.
Take orders well.
Eat my vegetables.
Clean my room...well, not the sock drawer as much.

Contact me....I await the chance to RULE BENEATH YOUR BANNER! :huh: :P :P

#906 Scratchicus

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 25 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

Name: Scratchicus

Call sign: Scratchy-generally
TZ: US Central standard
House/Faction: ...dont know yet
Playstyle: depends upon mech. ATM i use a centurion set for brawling. May be getting a cat or something for sniping
Roletype: Whatever is needed.
Preferred Weight: I like mediums fine, hope to get a heavy and a assualt soon no real prefference.
Experience: Little bit of this and that along the line never really had many of them. Was never a big mechwarrior player other than the XBox titles

28, dont cause problems. I dont rage really. Really just lookin for a group to play with who are willing to humor a noob and share their knowledge of the game.
Not much else to say, I like jack daniels and rum for drinks dont have a fav. color...um...? Yea.

Thanks for any who have shown interest in hiring me on with you. Currently in training in a outfit.

Edited by Scratchicus, 31 January 2013 - 02:11 PM.

#907 Deakon

Rookie

• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:34 AM

Callsign: Deakon
Timezone: Pac (GMT -8)
House Faction: None
Playstyle: Aggresive
Role: Any
Preferred Weightclass: Any. Currently own Atlas, Catapult, Commando
Experience: Mechwarrior 1-4, Mechcommander 1-2, Mechassault

Played a couple dozen matches, Im nothing to brag about, but usually score pretty high on the damage. Tired of gettin owned in random groups and would like a steady group to run with.

Edited by Deakon, 30 January 2013 - 12:35 AM.

#908 Sergeant D

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:00 PM

Name: Sergeant D

Callsign: Sergeant D
Timezone: Easten standard (-5hr GMT)
House/Faction: Open to any barring Clan
Playstyle: Mid to close range support
Roletype:general and support
Preferred Weight: Heavy
Experience: Tabletop and old mw2/3
Just started last week, learning the ropes, play at nights and weekends looking for a guiding hand and a few good Lancemates.
i only have one mech that I own at this time, the CPLT K2 Catapult aka MOSH (2PPC 1AC20 at this time). I like the flexibility of the chassis and have been experimenting with it. I am loving throwing lead and particles downrange but, I am pretty green. I have a 13/27 win/loss but, I'm in Pick Up games. I am sure with a few good Lancemates and some good comms I can become so much more than just another PUGger.

Edited by Sergeant D, 30 January 2013 - 12:34 PM.

#909 Illiani Dourana

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:26 PM

Name: Illiani Dourana

Callsign: Illiani Dourana
Timezone: GMT
House/Faction: Any
Playstyle: Fast attack, Guerrilla, Skirmish, Roleplay
Roletype: Scout, Flanking, Skirmish-Assault.
Preferred Weight: Light (Primarily Jenner & Commando)
Experience: No prior experience related to BT or MW. Plenty of experience in EVE:Online, so zero issue with steep learning curves or following orders. Looking for a roleplay corp willing to take a newbie under their wing.

#910 Cension

Rookie

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:44 PM

Name: Damian Martin

Callsign: Cension
Timezone: GMT-7
House/Faction: Lone wolf (willing to settle down)
Playstyle: Hit and run... really fast
Roletype: harassment / target acquisition
Preferred Weight: light
Experience: Battle tech (table top), mech warrior tactics, MW-1-3, MWO.

A little about me,

I am 27 have a wife and 2 kids I like to kick back and blow up mechs when I have spare time. I truly enjoy sharp tactical warfare, and pubbing around while good for the grind leaves me wanting for good tight team play. I won't call myself the best player online by any means but I average 2 kills a match in pub, not bad I would hope for a Jenner pilot.

PS: I am a stay at home dad for the being till i get back to welding. For now I have loads of spare time, when I am working I will give you my schedule :P.

#911 Clogsman

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • 40 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

Name: Soladrin
Callsign: Soladrin / Sol
Timezone: GMT+01
House/Faction: Lone Wolf (can be convinced offcourse)
Playstyle: Medium to short range
Roletype: Whatever a situation calls for.
Preferred Weight: Heavy
Experience: Nothin with MW games but I have plenty of clan experience with games like BF1942, UT2k4, Armored Core, Chrome Hounds, Warcraft 3(ladder and dota).
Though my first true MW game I've played the mechcommander games and am all round Mech fan. (think Armored Core, Chrome hounds, Earthsiege etc. etc.)

I'm 23, Dutch, and have a full time job and still manage to have plenty of free time.
Looking for a group that would like to educate a noob a bit and have a laugh while doing so. A more casual group would probably better to start off with. Also, my language can be a bit.. course so theres that. Don't really rage much though.

As a side note, I'm only piloting Cataphracts at the moment, so far my favourite mech in the game and I want to get those shiny upgrades ASAP.

Edited by Soladrin, 31 January 2013 - 02:02 PM.

#912 OMGUTOOL

• PipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:16 PM

Name:Stephen

Callsign:OMGUTOOL
Timezone:(UTC+100) Sydney Australia
House/Faction:Not sure yet
Playstyle:medium to long range/support
Roletype:I usaly like to pick them off with LRM's / ER PPC's or Gauss then run in fast and finish them off with ML or MPL's
Ultra AC's are bonus if i can pack them.
Preferred Weight:mid to heavey (Uzial,Shadowcat,Timberwolf,)
Experience:MW1-4+ all exp,MC1+2.

Edited by OMGUTOOL, 31 January 2013 - 11:16 PM.

#913 Bleys295

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

Name: Bleys295
Callsign: Bleys
Timezone: GMT -5:00
House/Faction: N/A
Playstyle: Medium to Long range combat
Roletype: Spotter/Fire Support
Preferred Weight: Heavy/Medium
Experience: MW4: Vengence, MW4: Black Knight, MW4 online via MekTek

Note: After several contacts I feel I need to note, I currently am not able to set up VOIP or Teamspeak, I only use the provided chat.

Edited by Bleys295, 03 February 2013 - 05:38 AM.

#914 bignel68

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:03 PM

Name: bignel68

Callsign:bignel
Timezone:Mountain
House/Faction: Steiner/Davion/Snords Irregulars
Playstyle:Fire support or fast attack
Favorite mech: in MWO Cataphract in BT universe Vulture IS version
Preferred Weight: Medium/Heavy
Experience: Started with battletech in late 80's with crescent hawks inception, played all the mechwarrior and mech commander games, as well as the table top game. I Love MWO, and can honestly say I am pretty good at it. I am also getting tired of PUGs where everybody scatters and are defeated in detail. I understand the need for teamwork and assigned roles, and I want to be part of a solid team. I have no problem taking orders from a qualified commander.

Also, I currently own 6 mechs, and I have the c-bills to customize to suit.

Edited by bignel68, 03 February 2013 - 01:06 PM.

#915 Black Razer

Rookie

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

Callsign: Black Razer
Timezone: CST
House/Faction: No Affiliation
Playstyle: mid to short range
Roletype: Fire Support/Tanker
Preferred Weight: Heavy/Assault
Experience: MW 1-4, MC1&2, multi-year WoW Raider with team member and leader experience. Very happy to see MWO. Looking for a casual group that is still interested in tactics, strategy and winning. I have Vent installed and have a very passing familiarity with Teamspeak and no problem at the prospect of reinstalling it. Very tired of PUGs and anxious to put my Mechs to better use. I spent all my cadet credits for a Atlas DDC and then ground out a Cataphract 3D, Catapult C4, and a Raven 3L. Most comfortable behind the wheel of Big Papa with the Raven being my most recent acquisition. I'm still learning the ropes of a Light.

Edited by Black Razer, 03 February 2013 - 05:31 PM.

#916 Edwyndham

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 154 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:39 AM

Edit: I have decided to put in an application with 1st Blackburn Rangers [1st BBR] and as such am not currently looking for a new group. If this changes in the future I will make a new post.

Edited by zwanglos, 05 February 2013 - 01:00 PM.

#917 Sundown1936

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

hired

Edited by Sundown1936, 11 February 2013 - 02:41 PM.

#918 Hesketh Vernon Hesketh Prichard

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:08 AM

Callsign: Hesketh Vernon Hesketh Pritchard

Timezone: GMT +0 - Looking for EU clan as i roll with AKC & DWAR from USA already

House: No current allegiance. Favor Steiner

Preferred Role: Assault/Atlas, Attack Lance

Prefered Mechs: Assult/atlas but perfectly capable of in any other mechs. I currently have atlas/Cataphrats/Catapaults & commandos.

Experience:I've been playing PC games since.... Sinclair ZX spectrum, Naturally good at games without sounding big headed. I played many games in the past but most noticable is battlefield 2 playing with NUTZ clan from the UK. Good times. I play alot more of late and plan a 'quite' 2013 so will be playing at more europian times as well now. Im after a mature group that has giggles but also have a competitive nature also. Must have TS3 as i do not like C3

Edited by Hesketh Vernon Hesketh Prichard, 05 February 2013 - 12:11 AM.

#919 Wizarth

• Pip
  • Mercenary
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:41 AM

Recruited

Edited by Wizarth, 08 February 2013 - 04:47 PM.

#920 Aounfather

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 56 posts
  • LocationAdams, NY

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:04 AM

Recruited

Edited by Aounfather, 07 February 2013 - 12:35 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users