Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:08 AM

Name: Ovecarleone
Callsign: Ove
Timezone: GMT + 1:00h
House/Faction: Mercenary
Playstyle: Flanker, Midrange
Roletype: Heavy Aussault, Frontliner
Preferred Weight: Medium/Heavy
Experience: Mechwarrior, Mechwarrior 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3 (+ all DLC's), Dota, Dota 2, League of Legends, HoN, Planetside, Planetside 2, World of Tanks

Edited by Ovecarleone, 08 April 2013 - 09:49 AM.

#1002 Gabbatek

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 173 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:44 AM

Name: Gabbatek
Callsign: Gabbatek
Timezone: GMT London, uk
House/Faction: Lone wolf until the clans
Playstyle: Medium/long distance heavy support or light raider
Roletype: Support or recon
Preferred Weight: Heavy or Light
Experience: Played all the games, been a fan since the battletech cartoons in the 90's

Need a group to play with for epic battles and cunning maneuvers

Add me, Gabbatek

#1003 Helsynge

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • 3 posts
  • LocationLincolnshire, UK

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:02 PM

Name: D. Hellsing

Callsign: Helsynge
Timezone: London GMT
House/Faction: Lonewolf, still to decide.
Playstyle: I've always been heavily into competitive team games, playing as an individual gets boring because when you're good you're good and that's it. Team games bring a whole different level of challenge to the board where you alone can't decide the result and I love that. I'm a rather experimental and analytical gamer, I like to think outside the box and constantly weigh up the odds of different situations and tactics. Of course though, there are those times where you need to take a break from thinking and do whatever the hell you want, at least whilst pugging ;)
Roletype: I've proven myself to be a capable leader in other games but there's still alot I'd like to learn about this one before taking up such roles. I'm a good team player and I don't mind making sacrifices if it benefits the team. In that regard I like to be on the front lines leading a charge, choosing routes that minimize risk and avoiding unnecessary fire.
Preferred Weight: I'm still scoping out all that there is, I started off with catapults because the symmetry appealed to me and I did enjoy playing gauss and splat cat. I bought a Death Knell for the 3050 weekend though and did really well with it, occasionally topping the damage board with 400+, so I'm starting to lean towards light... I'm still exploring the Dragon and medium chassis though.
Experience: I've only been playing a few weeks now and I only ever really played Mechwarrior Vengeance in a casual manner when I was younger but I'm a natural gamer and can pick up any game and play to a high standard within an hour ;p

Edited by Helsynge, 10 April 2013 - 12:16 PM.

#1004 tehSancho

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:24 PM

Edit: HIRED

Name: Leonardo "Sancho" Sánchez
(From Argentina, Spanish speaker with fluent English)

Callsign: tehSancho

Timezone: GMT -3

House/Faction: None*

Playstyle: Hit-fast-and-hard-but-try-not-to-be-there-when-they-fight-back style, work better teamed up

Roletype: Multipurpose, excel in short to mid-range

Preferred Weight: Heavy and Assault

Experience: MW4 and MW4: Mercs

*I love the gameplay and the universe fascinates me, yet don't know much about it's story. So, i rather be a sellsword than choosing an ideal i don't know for what stands for.

Edited by tehSancho, 13 April 2013 - 10:30 AM.

#1005 Boomstick108

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:33 PM

Name: Boomstick108
Callsign: BOOM
Timezone: GMT + 10 Hawaii
House/Faction: Undecided
Playstyle: Assault
Role Type: Whatever needs to be done
Preferred weight: Medium
Experience: been playing this **** since it was paper... :P

Edited by Boomstick108, 10 April 2013 - 07:34 PM.

#1006 Canadian Bacon

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 13 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:36 PM

Name: Canadian Bacon
Callsign: Canadian Bacon
Timezone: EST
House/Faction: merc
Playstyle: all play styles. brawler to scout etc.
Roletype: grunt
Preferred Weight: Light to Assault
Experience: MechWarrior 2. and 3

#1007 Ohzen

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:32 AM

Name: Ohzen

Callsign: The Wizard
Timezone: GMT +1
House/Faction: ComStar Bill
Playstyle: Heavy Brawler / Super Fast Scout
Roletype: Front / Flanking
Preferred Weight: 100 / 25
Experience: Yes... +MC

Unstoppable: ECM Atlas (Juggernaut) - ECM Commando (Scout Hunter)
Very good: Ilya Muromets (For the love of money) - Trebuchet (Fast Flanker)
Suck hard: Sniper, LRM (Release the HATCHETMAN!)

Im a rather good player and when on fire 9 of 10 times found among the top 3. Please no kids. Nothing more distracting on TS than Micky Mouse giving you orders.

#1008 Davoren

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:22 AM

EDIT: Thanks for all of the invitations MW:O community. I apologize for those of you I have not gotten back to; I wasn't trying to be rude I promise! However, at this time I've found a happy home! Good luck and good hunting, MechWarriors!

Edited by Davoren, 15 April 2013 - 01:37 PM.

#1009 Kaelin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 192 posts
  • LocationScotland.

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:30 PM

Currently under offer.

Name: Kaelin

Callsign: Kaelin, K (kay)
Timezone: GMT (Scotland)
House/Faction: Flexible
Playstyle: Predominantly Brawler (LBX, AC/20, SRM)
Roletype: Close Support
Preferred Weight: Mid/Heavy
Experience: Extensive, from playing TT, Mech2(+GBL +Mercs), Mechcommander (1+2), Mech3, Mech4(+mercs +expansions).

Haven't had any experience playing alongside others (via TS) on MWO, thought a couple of friends might have been interested, but they were short lived.
I'll be honest my pop-seat's got more check-marks on it than my machines do. I do get a consistent number of assists when there's kills about. I seem to have a knack for drawing fire, this tends to 60/40 get me mauled/draw enemies into waiting ambush. okay, it's more 80/20. the 20% being the rare occasions when friendly pugs are paying attention.
looking for a little more consistency than the usual PUGs.
be warned; when the highlander goes 'production' I'll be breaking out my finest scot's burr ^_^

My hangar includes a(the) trio of ravens, a trio of Hunchbacks (4G[F], 4SP, 4H) and a pair of cataphract (3D, 2X) all modified - at the very least - to accommodate AMS.

Edited by Kaelin, 17 April 2013 - 11:40 AM.

#1010 Rhoastabotch

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:32 PM

** Thanks for all of the responses! I am reviewing them now. **

Edited by Rhoastabotch, 15 April 2013 - 04:23 PM.

#1011 RonSwanson

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:55 AM

Name: Dan
Callsign: RonSwanson
Timezone: GMT-5 (EST)
House/Faction: don't have one
Playstyle: aggressive
Roletype: anything but LRM boat
Preferred Weight: 65-100 ton
Experience: I'm a founder using the crap out of my premium time. 70 days left and I need to rack up some XP. I also played a bit of MWLL the Crysis mod.

Really I'm just up late at night(3-5AM) and looking for people to play with on vent. If you need website help I used to be a moderator/administrator to a couple websites and forums, but really I'm just looking for some guys to talk with in vent since none of my friends play the game. Also I have a handlebar moustache which makes me qualified to be your teacher in everything manly.

Please PM me if you have a vent server.

Edited by RonSwanson, 15 April 2013 - 05:05 AM.

#1012 DarthVR

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCharles Town, WV

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:54 AM

Name: Matthew

Callsign: yoikes
Timezone: EST
House/Faction: Steiner/no preference
Playstyle: spot assist/ECM support
Roletype: scouting, flanking
Preferred Weight: Lights/Medium
Experience: Long time gamer, mechwarrior, mechcommander, from back in the FASA tabletop days.

Really just looking for a group I can coordinate with. Have a great build on an ECM Raven, just need people to spot/cover for.

#1013 Zonr0

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:40 AM

Callsign:Zonr_0

Timezone:PST (GMT -7/8)

House/Faction:Any, currently lone wolf

Playstyle:Tactical

Roletype:Versatile

Preferred Weight:Anything, but I tend to gravitate towards light-heavy

Experience:Played quite a bit of the original mechwarrior 2 when I was young and through MW4. Started playing MWO during closed beta but I left it for awhile to give the game/community some time to mature. Recently returned and looking to dive in. I also play arma at a milsim level and have experience with tactical thinking chain of command, etc.

Looking For: I would feel at home in a variety of different environments but I would like to make sure to end up in a group that plays with a mind towards tactics and teamwork but without getting so competitive that tempers run hot. Ideally I'd like overall attitude to remain fun even in defeat and not have the entirety of TS3 resort to the blame game when something goes wrong.

As for roleplaying, I'm not averse to it and have both P&P and online experience with it (albeit not in the Battletech universe) but never through teamspeak. The formerly mentioned friendly competitive and tactical environment is more important and I'm not looking for a roleplaying group, but if a group has both, that'd be neat!

Other Information: I have a lot of free time (being an unemployed sad ******* at the moment). Little experience with the mechanics/setting of battletech beyond casual play throughs of the previously mentioned games. I'm currently modestly competent in random games in MWO, but I would much rather play games with actual tactics and teamwork and am willing to work to improve.

#1014 Eagle Falconhawk

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:32 AM

Name: Trent
Callsign: Eagle Falconhawk
Time zone: GMT - 7:00 (Mountain)
House Faction: Uncommitted
Playstyle: Still developing (I'm fairly new) but I've played mostly Jenners, and had success lately as a Harasser, firing on the opponents back, drawing attention, disappearing to cover/circling indefinitely.
Roletype: You give the orders, I follow the orders, boss
Preferred Weight: Played mostly lights (Jenners). Have a Cat that I've dabbled with but I'm not sure I've yet developed the patience for long-range support.
Experience: Very little! MW:O for about a month. (Honest is the best policy). I've got life-experience though. Does that count? I think it counts.
Looking for: A group to play with that uses teamspeak/vent. I think the game would be a lot more fun with group tactics rather than flying solo. Very open to adapting my role and accepting help/advice/criticism from team members. Let's keep it fun, though! You know about fun, right? It's the best.

#1015 Qualtain

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 28 posts
  • LocationCalgary, Alberta, Canada

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:08 PM

Hired

Edited by Qualtain, 23 May 2013 - 09:28 AM.

#1016 Straften

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 405 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:49 PM

Removed.

Great thread, thanks for starting it!

Edited by Straften, 17 April 2013 - 04:06 PM.

#1017 Tense

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:59 PM

Callsign/Name: Tense
Timezone: Eastern UTC-5
House/Faction: FRR
Playstyle: Patient
Roletype: Varies (Longrange Support; Light Scout; Speed Flank)
Preferred Weight: Heavy/Medium/Light
Experience: Been in MWO since closed BETA. Played BattleTech since 1994. Have three mechs: LRM10x2 + ERPPC Hunchback; AC2 x 2 + 2MLR + SSRM2 Dragon; SSRM x 3 + ECM Commando

Edited by Tense, 17 April 2013 - 03:03 PM.

#1018 DutchDragon

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:28 AM

Callsign/Name: DutchBaron
Timezone: EU, +2 GMT.
House/Faction: Merc. still looking.
Playstyle: LRM/ Sniper/ Front line.
Roletype: Mid/Long range. Front line.
Preferred Weight: Heavy or Assault.
Experience: Have Played most MW games on the market. Most BF too. still dedicadet WoW player. Have got own guild with GF, till server dropt to very low. Relocate Guild to hight server but no intention of recruiting for the moment. I`m a player that`s often online at day time but if needed i can be there a set times, ( EU +2 GMT offc). I see my self as a new player and only have done puc drops. i curently own 1 mech, and i`m grinding for new ones. If you findt any intrest in me plz contact me on Pm or any other way you see fit.

Edited by Dutchbaron, 18 April 2013 - 02:34 AM.

#1019 RonSwanson

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:29 AM

I received canned messages from multiple 'recruiters' who quickly revealed to me they didn't read my message because they said they have TEAMSPEAK and not VENT. Thank you for making choosing a clan very easy :P

Still looking for an active, casual clan that uses vent and has members on after midnight east coast time, or even Euros.

View PostRonSwanson, on 15 April 2013 - 04:55 AM, said:

Name: Dan Callsign: RonSwanson Timezone: GMT-5 (EST) House/Faction: don't have one Playstyle: aggressive Roletype: anything but LRM boat Preferred Weight: 65-100 ton Experience: I'm a founder using the crap out of my premium time. 70 days left and I need to rack up some XP. I also played a bit of MWLL the Crysis mod. Really I'm just up late at night(3-5AM) and looking for people to play with on vent. If you need website help I used to be a moderator/administrator to a couple websites and forums, but really I'm just looking for some guys to talk with in vent since none of my friends play the game. Also I have a handlebar moustache which makes me qualified to be your teacher in everything manly. Please PM me if you have a vent server.

#1020 Black Templar

Com Guard

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 300 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:35 AM

Name: Niels K., age 27
Callsign: Black Templar
Timezone: UTC+01:00. Location: Dusseldorf/Germany
House/Faction: House Steiner
Playstyle: Brawling and Long Range Support
Preferred Weight: Medium / Heavy / Assault
Experience: Mechwarrior 2-4, Mechwarrior: Living Legends (known as N3CR1D), Battletech TT. I have played competitive for øS-Gaming and am highly interested in doing so in MW:O.

Edit: Thanks for all the kind offers! I am currently in a process of decision-making so any further submissions will not be considered. See you all on the battlefield ;)

Edit No. 2: The Blackstone Knights it is. Thanks again and I see you on the battlefield!

Edited by Black Templar, 30 April 2013 - 06:56 AM.

24 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users