111 replies to this topic

#61 PANZERKAT

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 346 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:06 AM

They also got our tag wrong.

Copy and paste is a work in progress. Available some time after CW.

#62 Duvanor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 477 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:24 AM

View PostProton, on 31 August 2014 - 01:45 AM, said:

The stupidity level of this posts is insane, wonder were u guys came from. Maybe you have to read all the 4 pages hundred times to finally get the point of the post that we made? I guess its how some none competitive players react in this game.
*uninstall, ggclose[color=#000000]™*[/color]

So you have to be a competetive player to be insultet by a signature clearly not directe at you directly? And you have to be a competetive player to be unreasonable impatient? Sounds legit.

But seriously, I understand that you want the correct tags for your units and its annoying that something got mixed up. Your reaction just seems a bit harsh considering we have the servermigration and it is weekend. PGI has no big staff after all and it is a fairly minor issue after all.

#63 Vassago Rain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts
  • LocationExodus fleet, HMS Kong Circumflex accent

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:31 AM

View PostProton, on 31 August 2014 - 01:45 AM, said:

The stupidity level of this posts is insane, wonder were u guys came from. Maybe you have to read all the 4 pages hundred times to finally get the point of the post that we made? I guess its how some none competitive players react in this game.
*uninstall, ggclose[color=#000000]™*[/color]

The Black Spikes Mercenary unit wants to say thanks to Nikolai Lubkiewicz for finaly clearing everything up and fixing all the missunderstandings we had, good job Niko, hopefully it will never happen again. Also, thanks to Black Sheep Mercenary unit who were willing to exchange the unit tags. Huge thanks to House of Lords and everyone who were helping us to solve this problem. Much kudos to you guys <3

Proton, there's a reason why no one takes PGI, IGP, and the whale customers around here seriously.

You should know better by now. Their horrible CW system also screwed over my guild, but for different reasons.

#64 Sarlic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 4,519 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:34 AM

View PostVassago Rain, on 31 August 2014 - 02:31 AM, said:

Proton, there's a reason why no one takes PGI, IGP, and the whale customers around here seriously.

You should know better by now. Their horrible CW system also screwed over my guild, but for different reasons.

What happened?

#65 Vassago Rain

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:34 AM

View PostDimento Graven, on 30 August 2014 - 08:58 PM, said:

Well as an example of how much polish needs to be added to their community management, a friend of mine received a "You have been warned" message from customer support due to an accidental TK or something.

The hilarity of it is, PGI support THEN sent him a, "How'd we do?" message asking him to rate how well they addressed, "HIS" issue.

LOL!

I remember when you used to be the biggest white knight around. You would even make the bold claim that the kintaro, during the broken CT days, was properly scaled, and the CT hitbox was some kind of balancing feature.

If I recall correctly, you switched sides when they forced cockpit glass on us, and took out the cfg command to disable it.

#66 Vassago Rain

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:40 AM

View PostSarlic, on 31 August 2014 - 02:34 AM, said:

What happened?

Someone had a position change which led to no one being allowed into our 2 year old guild for days. Their position changed again, but until galaxy map 0.8 beta open gamma long release, expansion pak #8 ™, we can't transfer ownership, or really do much with it.

It led to much drama, and made everybody question PGI's need to push out such a broken system.

#67 Sarlic

• Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 4,519 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:44 AM

View PostVassago Rain, on 31 August 2014 - 02:40 AM, said:

Someone had a position change which led to no one being allowed into our 2 year old guild for days. Their position changed again, but until galaxy map 0.8 beta open gamma long release, expansion pak #8 ™, we can't transfer ownership, or really do much with it.

It led to much drama, and made everybody question PGI's need to push out such a broken system.

I fear things are going to end up much worse.

#68 Oderint dum Metuant

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,758 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:44 AM

View PostVassago Rain, on 31 August 2014 - 02:40 AM, said:

This is where a simple feature of if leader is not online over 30 day period ownership transfers to someone in next highest rank group would be useful

#69 EboneezeeR

Clone

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationDallas, LONE ST4R ST4TE, US

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:47 AM

All is wrong... let's kill kitties.

#70 Vassago Rain

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:48 AM

View PostDV McKenna, on 31 August 2014 - 02:44 AM, said:

This is where a simple feature of if leader is not online over 30 day period ownership transfers to someone in next highest rank group would be useful

60 to 90 days.

If anything, the general drama over guild ownerships and CW just tells me the community is way past burned out, and the flop delivery of CW phase #2 might have been the last straw. Out of our peak 84 players, and merging with the remnants of two other guilds, only 14 guys remain.

#71 Oderint dum Metuant

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,758 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:50 AM

View PostVassago Rain, on 31 August 2014 - 02:48 AM, said:

60 to 90 days.

If anything, the general drama over guild ownerships and CW just tells me the community is way past burned out, and the flop delivery of CW phase #2 might have been the last straw. Out of our peak 84 players, and merging with the remnants of two other guilds, only 14 guys remain.

CW phase#2.....did you just typo.....where is CW phase#1?

#72 Vassago Rain

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:53 AM

View PostDV McKenna, on 31 August 2014 - 02:50 AM, said:

CW phase#2.....did you just typo.....where is CW phase#1?

That was the launch module. You know, P2Lobbies, 2-10 manz, and private matches.

Not even PGI remembers that, it seems. Further proof of...stuff we already knew, I guess.

Edited by Vassago Rain, 31 August 2014 - 02:53 AM.

#73 Oderint dum Metuant

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,758 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:55 AM

View PostVassago Rain, on 31 August 2014 - 02:53 AM, said:

That was the launch module. You know, P2Lobbies, 2-10 manz, and private matches.

Not even PGI remembers that, it seems. Further proof of...stuff we already knew, I guess.

pfft that aint CW bro.

That's just catching up on basic features that #shouldhavebeeninfromthestart

Edited by DV McKenna, 31 August 2014 - 02:55 AM.

#74 Vassago Rain

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:56 AM

View PostDV McKenna, on 31 August 2014 - 02:55 AM, said:

pfft that aint not CW bro.

That's just catching up on basic features that #shouldhavebeeninfromthestart

Totally, but that's what Russ and Bryan said it was.
Not to mention NGNG hyping it up way too much for their own good.

Posted Image

#75 VIPER2207

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 565 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:19 AM

When i saw Black Sheeps registering the BSMC-Tag on page 1 of the preregistration-thread, i was like "trolololol, this is going to be hilarious" ;)
I logged on to our TS and told our guys that "some strange (maybe just for fun-) corp just registered spikes' tag" ... the laughter was strong with us.

But seriously though, i made the experience, if everything regarding MWO is working as intended (or at least as close to this as possible for PGI), that is the support. I never had any issues with them, give them some time, maybe until Tuesday. I'm pretty sure they will settle this issue.

#76 Dimento Graven

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guillotine
  • Guillotine
  • 6,208 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:56 AM

View PostVassago Rain, on 31 August 2014 - 02:34 AM, said:

I remember when you used to be the biggest white knight around. You would even make the bold claim that the kintaro, during the broken CT days, was properly scaled, and the CT hitbox was some kind of balancing feature.

If I recall correctly, you switched sides when they forced cockpit glass on us, and took out the cfg command to disable it.
I was NEVER a white night.

I have differing opinions of various issues and express them.

I'd always been EXTREMELY critical of the move to lock pre-mades at either 4 man or 12 (and before the 12 man limit, 8). The reasoning was stupid and flawed, just like their foolish flip-flop of: 90% of pug stomps are being committed by pugs, but only 10% of the players ever play in a pre-made.

In the case of the Kintaro, my opinion was based off the known scaling of various 'mechs, where a LOCUST is actually TALLER than a Warhammer, just MUCH MORE skinnier. So if a 20 ton Locust in lore scaling was correct, the Kintaro scaling in game was probably also correct.

Anyway, I was never a 'white knight'...

#77 Too Much Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 787 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:50 AM

View PostVIPER2207, on 31 August 2014 - 03:19 AM, said:

When i saw Black Sheeps registering the BSMC-Tag on page 1 of the preregistration-thread, i was like "trolololol, this is going to be hilarious" ;)
I logged on to our TS and told our guys that "some strange (maybe just for fun-) corp just registered spikes' tag" ... the laughter was strong with us.

But seriously though, i made the experience, if everything regarding MWO is working as intended (or at least as close to this as possible for PGI), that is the support. I never had any issues with them, give them some time, maybe until Tuesday. I'm pretty sure they will settle this issue.
Acually, Black Sheeps are old and respected unit. Their good will in this situation proved it once again.

As for me, I'm proud that I've been the part of Black Sheep Mercs.

#78 Khobai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 23,969 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:54 AM

Um why are tags limited to 4 letters anyway? what is this an 80s nintendo game?

#79 Appogee

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:59 AM

View PostKhobai, on 31 August 2014 - 08:54 AM, said:

Um why are tags limited to 4 letters anyway? what is this an 80s nintendo game?

Don't be stupid.

It's not that advanced.

;)

#80 EboneezeeR

Clone

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationDallas, LONE ST4R ST4TE, US

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:00 AM

View PostVassago Rain, on 31 August 2014 - 02:56 AM, said:

Totally, but that's what Russ and Bryan said it was.
Not to mention NGNG hyping it up way too much for their own good.

Posted Image

Posted Image

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users