74 replies to this topic

#1 Sabazial

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Point Commander
  • Point Commander
  • 725 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:42 PM

Four days ago i purchased clan mechs from you PGI, that i still haven't recieved despite them supposedly being injected daily at 4pm PST. I've contacted support.. no reply, contacted niko.. no reply.

I've remained patient and polite over this and it's got me absolutely no where, is running a chargeback the only way left to deal with this? All i want are the goods i paid for!!! :angry:

#2 Clit Beastwood

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,262 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:43 PM

View PostBelphegore, on 10 September 2014 - 03:42 PM, said:

Four days ago i purchased clan mechs from you PGI, that i still haven't recieved despite them supposedly being injected daily at 4pm PST. I've contacted support.. no reply, contacted niko.. no reply.

I've remained patient and polite over this and it's got me absolutely no where, is running a chargeback the only way left to deal with this? All i want are the goods i paid for!!! :angry:

There have been some delays stemming from the PGI/IGP split - support seems to be backlogged, so I'd recommend being patient. :)

#3 Xarian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • 997 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:52 PM

Give it a week, then ask for some CBills for your trouble.

#4 Sabazial

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Point Commander
  • Point Commander
  • 725 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:10 PM

Funny thing is i planned on other purchases in 2 weeks, they might have just saved me some $$.

#5 JackPoint

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 216 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:07 AM

i'd run a charge back asap, you tried they failed, get ya $ back.

#6 Dracol

• The Steadfast
  • The Steadfast
  • 2,539 posts
  • LocationSW Florida

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:10 AM

As mentioned, they have a back log. Hopefully when they get to you, they give ya a little extra bonus for all your troubles.

#7 Garandos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 196 posts
  • Locationgermany

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:14 AM

Have similar problem, its in the que since 4 weeks easily, better be patient...

#8 JackPoint

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 216 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:31 AM

Wait, what, you paid for something you haven't received, you've been patient waiting four weeks. There is no such thing as a backlog when dealing with SSL payments. Get ya money back dude. and learn from this.

#9 Joseph Mallan

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35,216 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMallanhold, Furillo

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:35 AM

4 weeks is excessive. I did however know a Marine who did not get paid for over 4 months. Though Upset, he was very patient. Keep pestering for your purchase to get resolved either way.

Edited by Joseph Mallan, 11 September 2014 - 04:36 AM.

#10 Elizander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:55 AM

I hope I get mine! Just bought today. :lol:

#11 Garandos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 196 posts
  • Locationgermany

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:57 AM

View PostJackpoint, on 11 September 2014 - 04:31 AM, said:

Wait, what, you paid for something you haven't received, you've been patient waiting four weeks. There is no such thing as a backlog when dealing with SSL payments. Get ya money back dude. and learn from this.

haha if it would be that easy, im trying my best to get it solved, but i would pref. to keep details about the problem within the confines of PGI and me.
But it was not a problem of "not delivered" in that case i had simly put up a chargeback...

#12 Sabazial

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Point Commander
  • Point Commander
  • 725 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:03 AM

Other question, do they have grounds to ban my account for running a chargeback if i haven't recieved the mechs?

#13 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:05 AM

Please understand that there is currently a backlog of tickets. Probably because of the transfer of support from IGP to PGI and the troubles such a transfer causes.

If you perform a chargeback, it might lead to problems later. One consequence could be an automated account ban, even though, from your end nothing wrong was done. It would take several more days and more effort to clear this misunderstanding up. Give them a few more days, maybe until the end of the week. I'll try and see what I can do from my end to help you.

View PostBelphegore, on 11 September 2014 - 05:03 AM, said:

Other question, do they have grounds to ban my account for running a chargeback if i haven't recieved the mechs?

An automated script might do so. Or the new gamemasters now with PGI, who are maybe not as used to this stuff as the old crew.

Edited by Egomane, 11 September 2014 - 05:09 AM.

#14 Garandos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 196 posts
  • Locationgermany

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:06 AM

View PostBelphegore, on 11 September 2014 - 05:03 AM, said:

Cant tell if they have "ground" for it, but will they? Yes.
I mostly say its an automated system, simply banning in case of chargeback, so you would have to contact support either way and i rather would be patient for a bit, and wait what happens, instead of taking risks.

Only do the chargeback IF you can accept the chances of loosing your account in the process. (Not saying it IS 100% going to happen, but, you better be prepared for the worst)

#15 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:07 AM

There is a huge support backlog; IGP used to handle support and PGI divorced from IGP, so it seems they are still reeling from those changes

Edited by Redshift2k5, 11 September 2014 - 05:15 AM.

#16 Sabazial

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Point Commander
  • Point Commander
  • 725 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:11 AM

Thing is though Egomane, it would have taken them 30 seconds to add a quick note to the purchase page stating they currently have a backlog and delays are to be expected when purchasing, instead of just upsetting customers. It's not a lot to ask for is it?

I'll give it a little while more but running out of patience now.

#17 Impyrium

• The God
  • The God
  • 2,104 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:17 AM

Patience is a virtue. I waited three days for my Timber Wolf, and that's back when they first went live, or somewhere there about. Considering what they're going through, it only makes sense, so if you're not willing to wait, you're probably going to have some difficulty with life. ;)

#18 JackPoint

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 216 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:04 AM

Yes they will ban you for making a charge back request. that's how churlish pgi are.

#19 Garandos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 196 posts
  • Locationgermany

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:28 AM

View PostJackpoint, on 11 September 2014 - 06:04 AM, said:

Yes they will ban you for making a charge back request. that's how churlish pgi are.

To be fair here, next to all gaming companys work exactly like that, with automated systems in place to lock down accounts on chargebacks, preteding this would be a "PGI is a meany" thing, is just not true.

#20 Arkion29

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 29 posts
  • LocationNaples, Florida

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:24 AM

I am going going on day 4 now and no response from customer service.

They have my money, and I have no Clan Collection. I understand they changed over to a new system, but they should have tested it before they decided to take people's money.

Edited by Arkion29, 11 September 2014 - 11:25 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users