74 replies to this topic

#21 Sabazial

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Point Commander
  • Point Commander
  • 725 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:39 PM

Hoping they give us some recompense, like a free camo or something.. would be a nice gesture.

#22 Sabazial

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Point Commander
  • Point Commander
  • 725 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:34 PM

Well, yet again the injection has been and gone, and yet again i haven't recieved the mechs. Neither have i recieved a reply from either support or niko. This is getting rather ridiculous :(

#23 Arkion29

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 29 posts
  • LocationNaples, Florida

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:37 PM

Same here. No Clan Collection for me for the 4th day.

#24 Nathan Xain

• PipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:02 PM

Nothing for a week here now...

#25 Sabazial

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Point Commander
  • Point Commander
  • 725 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:59 AM

Starting to see a pattern forming here, what gives guys come on... I messaged Niko on the 9th about this and he hasn't even read the message yet -.-

Edited by Belphegore, 12 September 2014 - 04:01 AM.

#26 Garandos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 196 posts
  • Locationgermany

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:13 AM

Wait till the end of the day, get together, find a nice and shiny gaming press site, relate yor infos and proof, remember to mention, that THIS is directly linked to a company which asks for "backers" to put up money for a new product.

Thats how i would do it :)

#27 Nathan Xain

• PipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 10:43 AM

Any luck yet guys?
It would be nice to actually be able to play with my purchases before the second weekend since paying for them...

#28 Megaton Doombringer

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 12:04 PM

I also am in the same boat. I ordered on Sept 2, started emailing them on Sept 5th. I have yet to get a single response, which is what upsets me the most(besides not getting my items). I see no reason a team of 3 people can't go through 700 emails( 3 people x 40 h work week = 120 man hours / 700 emails = about 6 emails an hour), prioritize which ones are the most important, and send responses to them. I highly doubt all 700 emails are about cash purchases. Like others on this post am really starting to wonder If I am just going to lose money and not see any items.

#29 Nathan Xain

• PipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 12:11 PM

And I thought I had it bad!

How do we get someone to actually pay attention? We have paid, surely we should get our purchases?!

Due to the time differences (I am in the UK) and the weekend, if my clan pack upgrade does not arrive in less than 3 hours, I will not see my purchases before Tuesday at the earliest.

#30 Arkion29

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 12:19 PM

Going on day 5 and still no response. This is getting ridiculous. It is quite apparent to me now that they do not care if they retain customers. If they did care they would have an update on the queue of tickets the they have remaining.

It is also complete garbage that they have my money, and have not delivered the promised product, and yet if I file a chargeback they will most likely ban my account.

Edited by Arkion29, 12 September 2014 - 12:20 PM.

#31 Nathan Xain

• PipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:04 PM

Well, that is yet another pack injection missed. Great.

#32 Sabazial

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Point Commander
  • Point Commander
  • 725 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:08 PM

View PostNathan Xain, on 12 September 2014 - 03:04 PM, said:

Well, that is yet another pack injection missed. Great.

Didn't get mine either :( If i don't get them by the injection on Monday i'm filing a chargeback.. this treatment of paying customers is appalling.

View PostGarandos, on 12 September 2014 - 04:13 AM, said:

Wait till the end of the day, get together, find a nice and shiny gaming press site, relate yor infos and proof, remember to mention, that THIS is directly linked to a company which asks for "backers" to put up money for a new product.

Thats how i would do it :)

Any recommendations?

[Edit] Typo

Edited by Belphegore, 12 September 2014 - 03:10 PM.

#33 Neutron IX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,018 posts
  • Location"Soylent Green. It's what's for dinner."

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:33 PM

I attempted to purchase the $29.95 MC bundle today, and don't have the MC or the charge at my bank yet. Tried to open a new ticket about it, but the new ticket window wouldn't let me select a category (only showed the "please select a category" option in the drop-down menu) so it wouldn't let me submit the ticket.

I don't want a chargeback at all, and am actually just hoping to make some purchases on the weekend sale.

Thanks for your work on this stuff Niko and Co. Hopefully you find a fix before the sale ends. :D

Cheers.

-Rip

#34 Dark DeLaurel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 579 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWarShip Sleipnir, Spinward-Coreward Quadrant

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:58 PM

View PostNikolai Lubkiewicz, on 12 September 2014 - 07:07 PM, said:

Hey all,

Please refrain from doing any chargebacks. It could cause you to become banned from our system (It's an automated anti-fraud measure, nothing personal if it has already occured, so please let us know in your ticket if this has occured.)

I'll be looking over all of the outstanding billing concerns in our ticketing system higher priority this weekend. We'll try to figure out if there's any common thread to these glitches.

Shouldn't all billing items in the system have been made a priority after the change? Or at the very outside stop all forms of taking money until the support system was switched over? Just because of issues like this?

#35 Arkion29

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 08:24 PM

Thank you Niko for answering us.

Please understand the frustration of not getting information for almost week, when all we want to do is enjoy our purchases.

I sent an e-mail earlier this week and the confirmation number was 140983, and it pertains to my purchase of the Clan Collection that was completed on Monday Sept 8 10:49:20 PDT.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Arkion29, 12 September 2014 - 08:30 PM.

#36 Nathan Xain

• PipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:50 PM

Hi Niko,

The failed purchase happened like this:
Logged into the website and went onto the clan pack page,
Clicked upgrade on the Ryoken package,
Went to PayPal section and completed everything there ok and I had a receipt from PayPal for the payment, but it was missing some information- such as what the actual item purchased was.
Then, unlike last time, there was nothing else. I'm sure there was a redirect page, or a thanks for your purchase type the previous times, but it seemed to go wrong here. Checking my profile for the clan pack pre-purchase, and again unlike last time, it had not changed. I'm guessing the purchase confirmation was not sent by PayPal (or the company that deals with payments) to you.

No idea if this helps, my attempted purchase was on the 4th, ticket response number from my email on the 5th is 140647

Thanks

#37 JackPoint

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 216 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:39 AM

So any news regarding your purchases yet?. curiosity hungry cat here.

#38 Nathan Xain

• PipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 58 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:56 AM

Nope. Nothing at all, only the automated email response to the first email I sent over a week ago, and the post above.

Very disappointing, to put it mildly. I don't know if anyone has been able to actually spend money either.

#Edit#: And it is the weekend as well...

Edited by Nathan Xain, 13 September 2014 - 09:59 AM.

#39 JackPoint

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 216 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 10:05 AM

Ok, well we'll see what happens as I've just ordered the Storm-Crow, i'll give them 24hrs then its going on charge back.

#40 Nathan Xain

• PipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 58 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 10:09 AM

I hope it works for you. When it worked last time, after buying the pack, it appeared on my account under clan pack preorder immediately.
Has yours? If so, you will probably get it during the injection (4pm PST, midnight GMT).
At least that is my experience. Not sure if that is standard, but I've been buying them bit by bit over time, and it worked that way ok twice, but failed the third time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users