Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:35 AM

If you will I should say.

#1182 BulletProofPanda

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 89 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 04:41 AM

What time will our items be dropped into our accounts?

#1183 Ridir Semii

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 499 posts
  • LocationPort Torture, Washington, USA

Posted 21 October 2014 - 05:56 AM

View PostDavid PeachHill, on 21 October 2014 - 04:41 AM, said:

What time will our items be dropped into our accounts?

I would imagine at 10 AM Pacific time, like all their patches are

#1184 Jody Von Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,551 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:36 AM

View PostRuss Bullock, on 15 September 2014 - 10:43 AM, said:

Pre-Sale Reward

This reward is for players who have purchased any pre-sale program package. This includes any level of Founders, Phoenix, Clan Invasion Wave1 and 2 packages, or a la carte mechs. Eligible players will receive an exclusive new Atlas variant - the AS7-S - decked out with a custom paint job, along with a 30% C-bill Bonus and a free Mechbay. This custom AS7-S variant will only be available through our Pre-Sale Reward program and will be injected into eligible accounts on October 21st. You have until Sept 23rd at 10:00 am PDT to earn the Pre-Sale Reward. Standard versions of this new variant will be available for C-Bills at a future date to be determined.

Russ,

So, since the Inner Sphere Resistance Pack has been announced, can you officially announce an extension on the Pre-Sale Reward for the AS7-S being extended to include pre-sales of the new pack?

Pretty please with sugar on top?

Jody

#1185 The Boz

• 1,317 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:28 PM

Damn, I was late for this :( Bought the Cat bundle, but work kept me from getting home on time. Woe is I! Woe!
(seriously, now: much love)

#1186 Blackhound

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 130 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:04 AM

I don't know if it's been mentioned, because there's 60 pages of feedback at the time I post this, but none of the gift 'Mechs we ever receive are Clan based. Which means Clan players will never be able to field them in real game play. They're nice gifts but we can't use them so thanks but no thanks.

#1187 Cimarb

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationA hop, skip and jump from Terra

Posted 26 October 2014 - 02:10 PM

View PostBlackhound, on 26 October 2014 - 11:04 AM, said:

I don't know if it's been mentioned, because there's 60 pages of feedback at the time I post this, but none of the gift 'Mechs we ever receive are Clan based. Which means Clan players will never be able to field them in real game play. They're nice gifts but we can't use them so thanks but no thanks.

Two things: 1) I received a Mad Dog gift set, which is Clan, and 2) liking your own post is tacky, as well as against forum policy

#1188 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 26 October 2014 - 02:34 PM

View PostCimarb, on 26 October 2014 - 02:10 PM, said:

Two things: 1) I received a Mad Dog gift set, which is Clan, and 2) liking your own post is tacky, as well as against forum policy

1) Same for me.
Beside, you can use them in normal battle. So quiet your whining.

2) DEFINITLY. You are placing shame on the Clan Wolf by doing that!

#1189 Blackhound

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 130 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 09:35 PM

View PostCimarb, on 26 October 2014 - 02:10 PM, said:

I received a Mad Dog gift set, which is Clan

This was only given to people who purchased the two most expensive packages to date (I have every package at maximum tier, so yes, I got it too). The majority of players do not fit in this group so please don't even try to use the very exclusive Mad Dog as evidence against my pointing out a real trend that has shown its self.

$240 package + $120 package = Mad Dog. Not a gift to the community, that's a gift to people shelling out.

Edited by Blackhound, 26 October 2014 - 10:22 PM.

#1190 Ridir Semii

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 499 posts
  • LocationPort Torture, Washington, USA

Posted 27 October 2014 - 05:14 AM

View PostBlackhound, on 26 October 2014 - 11:04 AM, said:

And how many 'gift' mechs did you recieve, I was given both a centurion and an atlas, but they both involved my paying for the game too, and there were 2 challenges I know of that had mechs for prizes, but those involved earning them.... I do not recall a single thing being given to us without us paying for it in some way. Granted 5 wins in 3 days is simple to do, but being given something means, "look, you did NOTHING and here is a gift for it."

Edited by Uminix, 27 October 2014 - 05:16 AM.

#1191 Cimarb

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 08:52 AM

View PostBlackhound, on 26 October 2014 - 09:35 PM, said:

This was only given to people who purchased the two most expensive packages to date (I have every package at maximum tier, so yes, I got it too). The majority of players do not fit in this group so please don't even try to use the very exclusive Mad Dog as evidence against my pointing out a real trend that has shown its self.

$240 package + $120 package = Mad Dog. Not a gift to the community, that's a gift to people shelling out.

The threshold to reach the "shelling out" level is totally subjective, but your argument is invalid regardless. As Uminix points out, none of the rewards has been a 100% completely free "gift", as every one of them required something from the user. One of those, the Mad Dog, was a Clan mech, and therefore invalidates your previous argument.

#1192 Mota Prefect

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 634 posts
  • LocationAboard Sheep Star 1 Battleship - Location Classified

Posted 02 November 2014 - 11:13 PM

Its nice to see PGI give something back to the player base that isn't a crappy, useless, decorative item.

Still, seems like another attempt in diverting peoples attention away from the fact there is still no loooooooooong promised community warfare.

#1193 Cimarb

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:12 AM

View PostMota Prefect, on 02 November 2014 - 11:13 PM, said:

Its nice to see PGI give something back to the player base that isn't a crappy, useless, decorative item.

Still, seems like another attempt in diverting peoples attention away from the fact there is still no loooooooooong promised community warfare.

It will be here when it gets here, so try not to complain just to complain. They have been sharing lots of info lately, and that is the important thing to focus on.

#1194 Commander Kruge

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 113 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:00 PM

Since the as7-S was a pre-sale reward, is this chassis going to ever be available to those of us that bought the Resistance Wrath Pack?

#1195 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:08 PM

Yes - simply without the paint scheme or cbill bonus

No ETA on when that I could find though - just a note in the FAQ that it was coming for cbills

#1196 Cimarb

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:15 PM

I asked Russ on Twitter and will let you know if he responds.

#1197 Commander Kruge

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 113 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:48 PM

View PostShar Wolf, on 04 December 2014 - 12:08 PM, said:

Yes - simply without the paint scheme or cbill bonus

No ETA on when that I could find though - just a note in the FAQ that it was coming for cbills

Well that's poopy. I really like that scheme.

#1198 Kraven Kor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 5,434 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 02:51 PM

View PostMota Prefect, on 02 November 2014 - 11:13 PM, said:

Well, potentially, but it looks like the upcoming patches will in fact finally deliver on that promise. I'll believe it when I see it, but the information we have been getting has been way more concrete than those confusing and contradictory "90 days to CW" promises and hubbub of the IGP days.

#1199 Nippon

• PipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 41 posts
  • LocationMagdebursch

Posted 06 December 2014 - 02:44 AM

Hey, i have got a question about the King Crab release:

Will there be just one Crab at the launch date or 3 variants? Is there any post about a release date for them?

#1200 ImperialKnight

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 08:46 PM

View PostNippon, on 06 December 2014 - 02:44 AM, said:

Hey, i have got a question about the King Crab release:

Will there be just one Crab at the launch date or 3 variants? Is there any post about a release date for them?

It's right there on
http://mwomercs.com/...iation-program/
All Standard variants of this chassis will be available for MC December 16th and C-bills January 20th.

I wish the CBill release wasn't a month away, maybe 2 weeks apart would be good

Edited by knightsljx, 06 December 2014 - 08:46 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users