• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationA hop, skip and jump from Terra

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:28 PM

View PostMarius Malthus, on 09 December 2014 - 02:01 PM, said:

russ. i bought the resistance package. the wrath one. i still dont the king crab on my mechbay.

It is a known issue and you should have it soon, if you do not already.

#1442 Cimarb

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:31 PM

Also, for anyone wondering, Russ has been awesome and taking our input about the faction camos and colors.

The Mad Dog was not initially considered a Wave 2 pre-order mech, so it was not going to get the free faction camo unlocks, but he has changed his mind and is including it now!

Also, the faction camos had their secondary/tertiary colors locked for some reason, but he went to the art department and got them unlocked for us! (I have not confirmed this is in place yet, but supposedly it is. EDIT: this is not in place yet...).

I love this new PGI!

Edited by Cimarb, 09 December 2014 - 05:00 PM.

#1443 Bad Haircut

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 03:22 PM

View PostCimarb, on 09 December 2014 - 02:31 PM, said:

Also, for anyone wondering, Russ has been awesome and taking our input about the faction camos and colors.

The Mad Dog was not initially considered a Wave 2 pre-order mech, so it was not going to get the free faction camo unlocks, but he has changed his mind and is including it now!

Also, the faction camos had their secondary/tertiary colors locked for some reason, but he went to the art department and got them unlocked for us! (I have not confirmed this is in place yet, but supposedly it is).

I love this new PGI!

Couldn’t agree more! This new PGI goes above and beyond for customers now.
They didn’t have to release that camo for the MDD but it’s really appreciated.

#1444 Colonel Fubar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 650 posts
  • LocationPlanet Agoge in the Mitera System

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:32 AM

Very Nice!

#1445 Bluefalcon13

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 355 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:39 PM

Since I already own all of wave 1, and am slowly upgrading my wave 2 to max, at what.point does the mad dog stop getting awarded?

#1446 Ovion

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 3,182 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:04 PM

Q: I just purchased, where is my Mad Dog?
A: The Mad Dog reward will be available on September 23rd onwards. It is available to those who order both the Masakari package from the first Clan Collection and the Man-o-War package from the Wave 2 Collection. Injections will occur once on each business day at 4PM PDT / 7PM EDT / 11PM UTC.

http://mwomercs.com/...ons-wave-2-faq/

So yes, still available so long as both packs are available.

#1447 Bluefalcon13

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 355 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 06:23 AM

So I have been upgrading my wave 2 pack in persuit of getting the mad dog. After my original order of the mist lynx, I selected jade falcon as my faction content. As my unit moved to smoke jaguar, I purchased the upgrade to the ice ferret pack and selected smoke jaguar as my second faction content. My mist lynx can run the smoke jag camo skin, but my ice ferret cannot run my jade falcon skin. Word of warning to those who are upgrading their packs, don't pick your faction content yet. I have a support ticket in to see if this is intended. I kinda feel like I am getting shafted because I choose to spend more money than originally planned in this case.

#1448 Cimarb

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:14 AM

View PostBluefalcon13, on 29 December 2014 - 06:23 AM, said:

So I have been upgrading my wave 2 pack in persuit of getting the mad dog. After my original order of the mist lynx, I selected jade falcon as my faction content. As my unit moved to smoke jaguar, I purchased the upgrade to the ice ferret pack and selected smoke jaguar as my second faction content. My mist lynx can run the smoke jag camo skin, but my ice ferret cannot run my jade falcon skin. Word of warning to those who are upgrading their packs, don't pick your faction content yet. I have a support ticket in to see if this is intended. I kinda feel like I am getting shafted because I choose to spend more money than originally planned in this case.

I am pretty sure that is a bug, so definitely get with support. Update it every few days just to keep it "up top" too. Might even mention it to Russ on Twitter if you have an account.

#1449 Bluefalcon13

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 355 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:27 AM

I don't think its a bug compared to an issue with the way they implemented the issuing of faction camos. Honestly it should've just been a blanket unlock for the wave 2 mechs, but instead it was just an issue camos for the mechs you bought.

Edited by Bluefalcon13, 29 December 2014 - 07:27 AM.

#1450 Cimarb

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:07 AM

View PostBluefalcon13, on 29 December 2014 - 07:27 AM, said:

I don't think its a bug compared to an issue with the way they implemented the issuing of faction camos. Honestly it should've just been a blanket unlock for the wave 2 mechs, but instead it was just an issue camos for the mechs you bought.

Whatever you want to call it, I think it was "an unintentional loophole" in how it works. The problem with a blanket unlock is they probably do not want someone that purchased one tier to then buy the rest of the mechs for cbills and get the faction camo unlock for them too.

#1451 Bluefalcon13

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 355 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:16 AM

I can see that I guess. Still, sitting on my last two unlocks, cause while I would rather have ALL clan paint jobs, atleast if support tells me too bad so sad, I will have my favorite 2 clans paint jobs :/

#1452 Cimarb

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 12:25 PM

View PostBluefalcon13, on 29 December 2014 - 09:16 AM, said:

I can see that I guess. Still, sitting on my last two unlocks, cause while I would rather have ALL clan paint jobs, atleast if support tells me too bad so sad, I will have my favorite 2 clans paint jobs :/

I chose all four CGB. There are no other honorable choices -.-

#1453 Dagorlad13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 516 posts
  • LocationClan Ghost Bear Occupation Zone.

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:15 AM

View PostCimarb, on 29 December 2014 - 12:25 PM, said:

I chose all four CGB. There are no other honorable choices -.-

As did I! I also do not know how I was able to live without my Hellbringer before my Wave 2 pack arrived. :-). PGI needs to increase the volume on the Clan Warhorns, actually all warhorns to the level if the Heavy Metal's "warhorn", since we paid long for these things.

Edited by IronClaws, 30 December 2014 - 10:17 AM.

#1454 Canadian House Owl

• PipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 59 posts
  • LocationEdmonton

Posted 30 December 2014 - 11:37 AM

Overall I'm not happy with how the wave 2 mechs turned out most of them are awful (minus the hellbringer). :(

#1455 Cimarb

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 02:16 PM

View PostEfuRa, on 30 December 2014 - 11:37 AM, said:

Overall I'm not happy with how the wave 2 mechs turned out most of them are awful (minus the hellbringer). :(

The Mad Dog is excellent, the Hellbringer is as well, and the other three have their uses. The Gargoyle is actually quite good at attacking in CW, the Ice Ferret is a solid medium, and the Mist Lynx is the mech that allows us to use TBR/TBR/HBR in the same drop deck, lol.

#1456 Ovion

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 3,182 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 02:48 PM

I must admit, that apart from the Mad Dog, the rest dropped when work got busy and I had no time to play anymore, so I've played maybe 3 matches in each wave 2 mech.

This is in part not knowing what to do with them, and when I do have time to play, I want things that are ready to go~

#1457 Dagorlad13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 516 posts
  • LocationClan Ghost Bear Occupation Zone.

Posted 30 December 2014 - 05:28 PM

The Gargoyle and Ice Ferrit are uninspiring to me, but are useful for evening out my drop deck. I have not done much with the Mist Lynx yet and I do not have the Mad Dog yet either.

#1458 Risko Vinsheen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 573 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 04:17 AM

Personally I've found that I enjoy each of the mechs that people consider bad from this pack more than other Clan mechs in their weight class. Mist Lynx is more fun than the Kit Fox and Adder (though I have been enjoying my Gauss Rifle Kit Fox more and more lately), Ice Ferret is way more fun than the Nova and Stormcrow, Gargoyle is more fun than the Dire Wolf and Warhawk since I'm not a sitting duck in it and don't overheat just from using half my firepower. The Hellbringer is... enjoyable, but the Mad Dog and Timber Wolf are still top billing in my drop deck than it.

#1459 Bluefalcon13

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 355 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 08:09 AM

Still no reply from support or on this thread... hope their people are just on a well deserved vacation! I would be slightly upset if they were ignorning me after I have spend $360 on clan packs alone... not counting MC and Founders purchases.

#1460 Cimarb

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 08:39 AM

View PostIronClaws, on 30 December 2014 - 05:28 PM, said:

The Gargoyle and Ice Ferrit are uninspiring to me, but are useful for evening out my drop deck. I have not done much with the Mist Lynx yet and I do not have the Mad Dog yet either.

The Mist Lynx can be built, and piloted, just like a Spider, with ECM + ERPPC. Works great, though you have to protect that arm a bit more.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users