#1 Kyle Polulak

<member/>

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 584 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:24 PM

Hey MechWarriors,

Here are some solutions for those who have experienced issues with purchases!

Players who have purchased Wave 1 or Wave 2 items who have not received formal confirmation from us should now be able to confirm the reception of their order by accessing the Preorders section of their MechWarrior Online site Profile.

We have finished processing all of the outstanding transactions we are aware of. For anyone waiting on confirmation, please check here: http://mwomercs.com/profile/preorders to ensure your transaction has completed.

From now own, it should be fast and easy to purchase Wave Two packages. Thank you for your patience. If anyone else is still having issues, let us know!

If you are encountering other transaction errors involving basic site functionality or Credit Card and Paypal processing – such as declined cards or invalid Paypal credentials – or if you still do not see your purchased items in the Pre-Orders page of your Profile, please continue reading.

If the Buy buttons are not functional or are listing JavaScript ‘void’ errors, please:
- Ensure Scripts are enabled. You can confirm that JavaScript is enabled by accessing http://www.enable-javascript.com/
- Clear your browser cache and restart your browser.
- Ensure you are visiting https://mwomercs.com (as opposed to http://).

If you are receiving Paypal credential errors even though you know the information to be correct:
- You likely have 2-step verification in place on your Paypal account. If you access your account and temporarily disable the verification, you should be able to process the Paypal purchase. Just be sure that you remember to restore the 2-step verification you had in place after you complete and confirm the purchase, as we strongly advocate these systems and are making every effort to restore their functionality with our payment processing provider.

If you still do not see any of your purchased items in the Pre-Orders page of your Profile after either receiving payment confirmation from Paypal or seeing a completed transaction entry in an online bank statement:
- Please contact support@mwomercs.com with any relevant information - such as a screenshot of your Paypal transaction receipt - and we will investigate the nature of your issue.

If your Credit Card was Declined, despite having valid credit:
- It is highly likely that as a result of our transition to a new payment processing provider the transaction was held or declined by your bank. Please get in direct contact with your bank to confirm that the transaction was held or fully declined, and let them know that your transaction was intended. They may require that you process another transaction, so please confirm this with them as well.

Please be assured that we are continuing to resolve ongoing transaction issues on a case-by-case basis, and that your issues are not being ignored.

Edited by Alexander Garden, 24 September 2014 - 04:03 PM.
Information regarding declined CC's

#2 Aleski

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 873 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:39 AM

Here is a sumer of my problems with the purchase (i have mailed the support) here is the three mails :

First mail : 18 september morning

Your request (141914) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
To add additional comments, reply to this email.
Sep 18 01:17
Good morning (9:53 AM in France now),

I have a little problem with the purchase of the Man O' War package, on the
Wave Clan 2. I explain what's happen :
- i have click the button "buy" on the Man O' War link, after that i have
got a choice between Credit Card and Paypal.
- so i choose the Credit Card link, after that i have got to put the
information about my credit card, i have receive a SMS on my phone with a
confirmation code.
- i have write the confirmation code, and a part of the window has turned
in green for the confirmation of the code.

After that, nothing happen, i receive no mail of confirmation has usual,
and no SMS at all. I have wait something like 20 minutes, and i have try
again to purchase.
I have made exactly the same thing, but i don't have to put back an SMS
code this time. At the end the little square on the payment window turn in
green, and nothing happen after that.
I have receive no confirmation mail, no SMS on my phone, and on the Clan
Wave 2 page there is always the button "BUY" on not the button "OWNED" just
like on the Masakari pack (i have buy the Masakari pack some months ago,
and having no problem).

Well i'm afraid that i have buy the pack two times because of this, or
maybe i have buy nothing?
I have purchase some MCs on the 14th of septembre with your new credit card
system, and that was working well.
So is there a problem with my purchase? I have pay two time or not?

Thanks for the help, and see you soon =)

*ID In Game : ALESKI*
Regards,

*PS :* sorry if i made some grammar mistakes, i don't speak english
fluently...

Second mail : 18 september morning

Ok it's me again, after reading between the line i have read this :

"Package hasn't shown up yet? Don't worry. Please allow for one business day of processing.
Don't worry, our systems are under load but your transaction will resolve soon."So i think that i really have purchase the Man O' War two times... I really apologise for the mistake.Is it possible to have one of the purchase canceled, so i don't have the paiement taken two times on my bank acount?Thank you very much, and 'i'm really sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Third mail : 19 september

Hello it's me again.I have try to made a purchase again today, and after than i have write the confirmation code receive by SMS and confirm the paiement a window has pop-up on the page : "Please contact the support, there is a problem with your purchase".It's the third time that i try to purschase the Man O War package. It's don't work with.
I have buying some MCs several time and i have purchase the Masakari package with no problems.I need some help, can you fix that for me please?I want to pay by credit card, i don't have try to pay with pay pal. Please give me an answer before the 23th of september, i have buy your package earlier in order to have the mad dogs!
Thanks and see you soon.
ID in game : Aleski

I really need some answers now, your system is buggy or maybe it's my fault, i don't know... If you can give some clues, that should be cool =)

I only have some speculations ATM with other guys on the forum. I never have been sample on my bank account for this time, and don't have receive paiemant confirmation.

PS : i have edit my text several times because of the language mistakes...

Edited by Aleski, 20 September 2014 - 03:49 AM.

#3 Matta

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 169 posts
  • LocationCroatia, Europe

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:56 AM

I also don't know if I bought the pack or not (since https://mwomercs.com/wavetwo?p=hero doesn't give any feedback is it bought or not).

First I tried PayPal and it fail. Then I tried with Credit Card and it gave me green little square (which should mean that package is bought).
After that, I have nothing to prove me that I have bought package.
Page mwomercs.com/profile/preorders gives me "wave two - unordered".

Therefore, question for you: Have I bought wave two or not ?

Please give me straight answer as soon as possible. Thank you.

#4 Aleski

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 873 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:31 AM

View PostMatta, on 20 September 2014 - 11:56 AM, said:

I also don't know if I bought the pack or not (since https://mwomercs.com/wavetwo?p=hero doesn't give any feedback is it bought or not).

First I tried PayPal and it fail. Then I tried with Credit Card and it gave me green little square (which should mean that package is bought).

I have the same problem and i wait for an answer since the first day of the clan wave 2...

#5 DjPush

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 06:01 AM

Tomorrow is the 22nd and I don't see a way to upgrade my 4 ale carte mechs to Masakari packs. I bought into the Man-o-war pack and am hoping for the Mad Dog. Is that still gonna be a thing or am I SOL for not having the fore sight and faith that the you guys would do such a good job on clan mechs. If it doesn't happen.... Oh well. I guess I will have to wait till the Cbill release like the rest of the community.

Edited by DjPush, 21 September 2014 - 09:24 AM.

#6 Aleski

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 873 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:45 AM

I have retry today, and it has work... This is odd :huh:

Well i hope it's going to work for the other guys in my situation...

Your Wave Two Details: Ordered!

For Any Delivery Issues Please Contact support@mwomercs.com, it is possible your order is still processing.

#7 lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 918 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 11:27 AM

When trying to buy the Clan Pack 2 or MC, this website will not let me use my PayPal Credit (previously Bill Me Later) as I have done previously with MC.

It's not the issue with the "two step verification." It's just the option to use PayPal Credit instead of PayPal is no longer there.

Would love to have this fixed before the 30th! Thanks!

#8 Ted Wayz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,913 posts
  • LocationTea with Romano

Posted 22 September 2014 - 03:23 PM

The order processing system worked. Why did you change it?

#9 illusive man BR

• Pip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:04 PM

View PostMatta, on 20 September 2014 - 11:56 AM, said:

I had the same troubles as Aleski and Matta.
Here is a transcription of my email

"##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (142430) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Sep 20 18:08
Hello,
I’ve ordered the Clan Wave Two on Saturday around 6 PM (UTC -3), however, as soon as I got the confirmation from the website, I received a green check, a pop-up appears telling me to contact support because an error just occurred. I gave it another try, but I've obtained the same results, green check, pop-up appears telling me to contact support.
So I've decided to check my pre-order status on my profile page, at the moment of this writing 9:53 PM (UTC -3), it is showing “Still available!”.
I’m not sure if the buying process was complete, due to the error message, or if it's the delay on your confirmation process, as stated on https://mwomercs.com/wavetwo.
If my purchase was successful, I would like to make PGI sure that I intended to buy only one pack, not two, so I would like to order a refund in case that second order was also accepted.
Best Regards,
This email is a service from Piranha Games. "

Right before writing this forum post I've decided to test my credit card by buying some MC, it worked. I got the green confirmation box, no error messages and an email confirmation. So I decided to give the wave 2 another try and the same error happened. However, this time I bought the MC and made the third attempt using the Internet Explorer. The first 2 times I tried to buy the Wave 2, I was using Google Chrome.
I'm still waiting for confirmation.

#10 Aleski

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 873 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:41 AM

View Postillusive man BR, on 22 September 2014 - 07:04 PM, said:

I had the same troubles as Aleski and Matta.
Here is a transcription of my email

Right before writing this forum post I've decided to test my credit card by buying some MC, it worked. I got the green confirmation box, no error messages and an email confirmation. So I decided to give the wave 2 another try and the same error happened. However, this time I bought the MC and made the third attempt using the Internet Explorer. The first 2 times I tried to buy the Wave 2, I was using Google Chrome.
I'm still waiting for confirmation.

After the same bug it has worked for me... It's a little strange, i have buy the pack on sunday. It has working 5 seconds after the purchase (the page of Clan Wave 2 was update, and my forum account too).

PS : I am using Firefox. I think the mistake isn't due to the web navigator

Edited by Aleski, 23 September 2014 - 12:42 AM.

#11 illusive man BR

• Pip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 09:36 AM

Ok Aleski, I'll give it another try.

#12 Ted Wayz

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,913 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:07 PM

I have let you know!

I let you know! the first time and received no response from support. I guess threads count as customer support?

I let you know! the second time that my credit card has been charged and I still do not have confirmation. You said in these instances contact customer support. Customer support has still not contacted me to help m understand what is going on. All I know is I am $120 short and I have no Vulture today.

So when you say "let you know!" what do you mean? Do you expect a letter by post? Phone call? Am I supposed to drive to Canada and speak with you in person?

Since we are the customer why don't "you let us know!".

#13 StUffz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The All Seeing
  • The All Seeing
  • 485 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:14 PM

How about to calm down first? Only because you did not get the a prompt reply not mean that you are not being recognized.

#14 Ted Wayz

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,913 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 06:07 PM

How about you really have no clue what you are talking about.

It has been since the clan wave 2 pack was released, like ten minutes after, that I began to contact the developers about issues with their payment system. Or are you offering to reimburse my $120?

#15 illusive man BR

• Pip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 06:45 PM

I feel your pain Ted Wayz. I still haven't received any replies from PGI customer support after 2 business days. I still don't know what happened to my payment. I still don't know why I can buy MCs and cannot buy Wave II. I was able to buy Elite:Dangerous for US$ 75,00 last week without a problem. I'm still waiting PGI.

#16 Cellinor

• PipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • 76 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 07:32 PM

my situation is this...I attempted to buy the package with a credit card but was told the card was declined. I contacted the credit card company and they confirmed I have plenty of money available. The credit card company further stated no vender attempted to process a purchase/contact them. something is definitely wrong with the software.

#17 jaxjace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 987 posts
  • LocationIn orbit around your world

Posted 23 September 2014 - 07:50 PM

wtf so I cant use a gift card anymore? what about those of us who just use cash and buy prepaids for online purchases?

#18 NovaFury

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 386 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 06:00 AM

First time my credit card was declined, same issue as Cellinor. I was able to buy wave 1 fine. Attempted paypal, went through all of the suggested fixes, and ultimatepay had some sort of error processing it, although the error popup never actually loaded, so I can't tell what it is.

Used both IE and Firefox. I don't know, man, I'm trying really hard to give you money.

#19 jaxjace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 987 posts
  • LocationIn orbit around your world

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:50 AM

View PostNovaFury, on 24 September 2014 - 06:00 AM, said:

I'm trying really hard to give you money.

#20 Ted Wayz

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,913 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:54 PM

I know my transaction was successful because the CC company contacted me to verify I authorized the purchase, something it had never done before for PGI purchases. I said yes and I was thanked for responding. It even showed the original failed transaction on the day the wave 2 packs were released.

No response from PGI although they said to contact them if this exact situation happened. Forum profile still shows the transaction has not been processed by PGI after 48 hours. And have you noticed how they have abandoned this thread?

If this is how they treat people who have spent $1000+ USD I can't imagine what the rest of you have been going through.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users