#61 Slow and Decrepit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 525 posts
  • LocationBelen, the Mosquito Capital of NM

Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:32 AM

View PostAshvins, on 26 October 2014 - 10:57 AM, said:

Only Troubble I hae with Wave II is the fact that you all are giving Clans a Heavy Mech with ECM. We have been asking for 2 years now for a Heavy IS mech with ECM only to be Ignored by PGI.

The clans don't have a assault mech with ecm (Atlas) either, so it will balance out till they come out with one(I hope)! This should be brought up on another thread in it's proper place as it doesn't have anything to do with the OP.

Edited by beleneagle, 26 October 2014 - 11:34 AM.

#62 scgt1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 291 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationArlington, TX

Posted 12 November 2014 - 09:40 PM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 25 September 2014 - 12:55 PM, said:

PayPal Smart Connect / PayPal Credit:
Resolution: At this time the only available workaround for using PayPal Credit funds for MWO transactions is to send money from your main PayPal Credit account over to a secondary PayPal account. This will then allow you to use the newly-deposited funds in your secondary PayPal account to successfully process the transaction.
Please note that when using the Send Money feature PayPal will apply a flat fee of 2.9% + $.30 US dollars (USD) per transaction to your payment total. This is the same fee you pay when you use a debit or credit card to send money through PayPal. Also note that this feature is not available on mobile devices.
I know this is not an ideal situation for PayPal Credit users, and apologize sincerely for the frustration. We are working to restore PayPal Credit functionality in the near future, and will continue to keep the community updated.

September 25th to now and still you guys haven't checked the box on your paypal seller account accepting these forms of payment yet?

Edited by scgt1, 12 November 2014 - 09:42 PM.

#63 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:53 PM

UltimatePay does not currently have an ETA on PayPal Credit support, unfortunately. Trust me when I say I wish it were as simple as checking a box, but that doesn't seem to be the case right now.

Please be assured that we're going to keep looking into expanding our payment options, and may have some updates in this regard in the future.

#64 Looreed

• PipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:35 PM

And what does it mean "in the future"?
It is not only the payment system it's your support, too.

I've try to buy 6500 MC via PayPal (UltimatePay seems to be payment service) on 17th of November. The money was send but there were no MC delivered to my account. Since then I try to get in contact with your support service. I create a ticket......oh, wait.... the ticket system is broken down, too. So I wrote an E-mail to support@mwomercs.com and mark the reading confirmation option. But within the last 5 days nothing else happened. That means to me nobody read the mails that are send to the support the last five days.

So I have to ask the question what the heck is wrong with your payment system and where is your support?
So how should a loyal customer get in contact with you when your support didn't read the e-mails?
Do you know how does it called when you take money for a produkt and don't deliver it? Fraud, Scam, Cheating, Double Dealing and so on.

Unfortunally it wasn't the first time I had problems with your shop and payment system but your support team usually resoIve the problems very quickly and reliable. But this time it is nearly impossible to get in contact with you.
I buy a lot of ingame currencys for other games via PayPal and I never had that amount of problems I had with the MWO shop and payment.

So please do something against this errors or you scare away more and more loyal customers.
I want definitely pay to play your game but not under these circumstances. I surely can throw my money to someone else if you don't want it anymore. Your decision.

#65 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:55 PM

Hi Deerool,

Would you be able to PM me and provide the e-mail address you used to send your support e-mail? I don't show anything in our support system from the e-mail associated with your forum profile.

I'll get this sorted for you ASAP.

#66 Looreed

• PipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 November 2014 - 04:01 PM

You have a PM.

#67 Beijing

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 66 posts
  • LocationFranken

Posted 28 November 2014 - 04:54 PM

Same issue with Resistance Pack and Paypal.

Please "whitelist", or whatever you did, me again so I can get the November Bonus.

Ticket created

#68 Looreed

• PipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 December 2014 - 08:45 AM

Same here again. It's like Bruce Willis said in Die Hard 2.

Bruce Willis said:

How can the same **** happen to the same guy twice?

But it happens. :angry: After solving the problem with my missing MC I believing your word that the problems with PayPal or more specifically Playspan are solved but it seems the problem still exist.

On 2nd of December 2014 I purchased the "Resistance Wrath Pack" for 80$ and pay with PayPal as usual. The transaction performance was like before. The money was send and I got a bill from Paypal. But I didn't found anything about the "Resistance Pack" in my profile or anywhere else. On the "Preorders" Page only the two Clan packages are listed with the note "Still available" (I haven't bought the two Clan packages yet.). I can't choose any of the Loyalty Rewards (I own the Phoenix Package).

Ticket is created and I wrote a PM with all informations to you as well.

MWO Support said:

Our staff are currently handling a higher number of tickets than average at the moment. We sincerely apologize for any delay this may cause.

And what is the reason for that? Cause your payment system is trash. Man, change your payment service provider and send Playspan to hell. They didin't inform you (as their customer) about changes in some adjustments, they didin't solve problems with their service and they cause a lot of trouble and in the end they scare away your customers. So why stick with them any longer? Other companies were able to manage this quite resonable as well. So why you don't?

#69 Bartholomew bartholomew

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,250 posts
  • LocationInner sphere drop point

Posted 20 January 2015 - 09:06 PM

Any new word on getting the payment bugs fixed up?

#70 triptrippen

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 02:49 PM

View PostKyle Polulak, on 19 September 2014 - 03:24 PM, said:

From now own, it should be fast and easy to purchase Wave Two packages. Thank you for your patience. If anyone else is still having issues, let us know!

Please be assured that we are continuing to resolve ongoing transaction issues on a case-by-case basis, and that your issues are not being ignored.

I'm still having issues. Quit playing like 4-5 years ago because I couldn't buy anything, and I come back and see nothings been fixed, its kinda shocking.

Edited by triptrippen, 07 March 2019 - 02:50 PM.

#71 Bombast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,709 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 02:56 PM

Posted Image

#72 kapusta11

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 3,854 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 04:50 PM

Posted Image

#73 McValium

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 301 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 09:54 PM

Those poor threads from year ago... let them rest.
Triptripping please contact billing@mwomercs.com, they should be able to help you out. Or Create your own topic if you want players to help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users