#21 jaxjace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 987 posts
  • LocationIn orbit around your world

Posted 24 September 2014 - 03:34 PM

View PostTed Wayz, on 24 September 2014 - 02:54 PM, said:

I know my transaction was successful because the CC company contacted me to verify I authorized the purchase, something it had never done before for PGI purchases. I said yes and I was thanked for responding. It even showed the original failed transaction on the day the wave 2 packs were released.

No response from PGI although they said to contact them if this exact situation happened. Forum profile still shows the transaction has not been processed by PGI after 48 hours. And have you noticed how they have abandoned this thread?

If this is how they treat people who have spent $1000+ USD I can't imagine what the rest of you have been going through.

It is starting to get annoying...

#22 Ted Wayz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,913 posts
  • LocationTea with Romano

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:13 PM

Finally resolved. E-mail from Alexander followed by 10 minutes on the phone with the credit card company talking to their fraud prevention group. Had similar experience when paying a certain gaming company in Iceland, but it never resulted in a transaction being declined.

#23 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:29 PM

Hey everyone,

Sincere apologies for the delayed response to this thread. Alongside the transaction processing issues we've been working through since our transition of payment services, myself and the rest of the Support staff are still working through the rest of the ticket backlog. While we are currently prioritizing any tickets involving missing items and payment processing errors, I do have a number of tech-related tickets that require simultaneous attention. Hence why I have not responded here sooner.

The Support staff and I will be going through this thread and any other posts in the forums that we can find regarding reported transaction issues to personally address these remaining problems. I've updated the original post of this thread with information regarding declined Credit Card transactions, which seem to comprise the bulk of the ongoing issues.

If you are reading this post and are still experiencing issues with your transactions, please either reply here with a quick heads-up or submit a support ticket to support@mwomercs.com with the subject heading "Ongoing Transaction Issues". I promise I will get to you, and we will work together to resolve whatever problem you're having.

#24 Robert blackseven Sohn

• PipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 31 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:45 PM

Hello, I'd like to add my own case to the queue.

I purchased the Clan Wave 2 Man-O-War Pack on September 18th, approx. 6 pm PST, according to my PayPal receipt. My Paypal account was charged for $120 dollars, and the funds taken. However, the "Preorder" page on my MWO profile shows Wave Two as "Unordered - Still Available."

Needless to say I have not gotten my Mad Dog either.

I have emailed support several times starting Monday, and have not even received an automated response acknowledging that I am in some sort of queue, or a ticket number of any sort. I included much more detail in my emails, as well as screenshots of my PayPal receipt. As my money has already been taken, I can not simply cancel my transaction and try again. Nor am I inclined to simply "wait and see" indefinitely as PGI already has my money and yet has not acknowledged my issue at all.

Any help I could get is appreciated. Thank you.

#25 Beijing

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 66 posts
  • LocationFranken

Posted 25 September 2014 - 03:37 AM

Hey,

I submitted an email to support on Monday (Ticket ID: 142599) and added complete steps and screenshots:

I now tried the same process 4 different times without any success (No recognized pre-order in my profile, no confirmation emails from PGI/Paypal).
Paypal 2-factor authentication is disabled.
I used 3 different computers and OSs.
Every time I "complete" the purchase on paypal the popup window closes and leaves me with the now unusable wavetwo page.
Unusable means the modal dialog in the front is greyed out and can't be closed (no buttons clickable).

Added screenshots for each step:
1. wavetwo page - click Man-O-War package buy
2. click paypal
3. click buy
4. click continue
5. click continue
6. paypal pops up, enter credentials and click log in
7. click pay now
8. paypal popup closes, broken state of wavetwo page

Update:
When using Firefox, I get almost the same result, just I can still use the page in the end and get the following error message in the UltimatePay window: "Please verify your information or try again later" in red background (screenshot).
Do I have to activate the switch that says "Store my Paypal payment details & create Paypal Billing Agreement for future payments."?
This seems to be be optional and I do not want that.

Edited by Beijing, 25 September 2014 - 03:38 AM.

#26 scgt1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 291 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationArlington, TX

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:50 AM

I've purchased all other top tier packages with using my paypal smart connect credit. This no longer is an option to select from the payment choices. I would like to start purchasing wave 2 but you guys need to accept smart connect payments via paypal also like you have in the past for me to do so. I would like to get in by the pre order bonus also. Why the payment system was changed who would know......

Edited by scgt1, 25 September 2014 - 07:26 AM.

#27 NovaFury

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 386 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 07:01 AM

Still having issues.

I'd be content to wait, but I want the pre-order bonus by the 30th. Sent an email to support, but no response.

Edited by NovaFury, 25 September 2014 - 07:01 AM.

#28 RobarGK

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 183 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada

Posted 25 September 2014 - 09:31 AM

I also purchased the full clan wave 2 pack and have wave one, but have yet to receive the Mad Dog. The purchase of wave 2 was done on 23rd Sept as soon as the website came back up after the hotbox.

#29 RobarGK

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 183 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada

Posted 25 September 2014 - 09:46 AM

Fixed!

#30 Rimer Detoy

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:09 AM

And I'm still waiting :(

#31 TronBomb

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:33 AM

I paid for my man o war pack and already own maasakar pack.. been 48 hours and no mechs.. what the hell.. ya got my cash.. where is my stuff! try to chat with some1 on this is more painful then needed.

#32 TronBomb

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:44 AM

be nice to have my mad dog as well !

#33 Blizzard1

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 12:08 PM

upgraded. wave 2 man pack purchased. no mad dog. 2 days now I think. I gotta try and log in when I get home later and see if its there...

#34 jaxjace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 987 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 12:36 PM

Personal issue is prepaid card is declined. The funds are there on the website, its registered to my zipcode, it works everywhere else online, but not here.

checked with the company, they said it should be working for all online purchases.

Edited by jaxjace, 25 September 2014 - 12:49 PM.

#35 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 12:55 PM

RESOLVED
Aleski / Matta / DjPush / 00ohDstruct / Ted Wayz / Robert blackseven Sohn / RobarGK / Sims67rus / TronBomb / Blizzard1 / jaxjace / illusive man BR / Cellinor / elsie / Beijing / EvilMadcat / ThunderHorse / Aoi Kaze / Sabre Howell

PENDING
NovaFury / Arkadash

We are still experiencing transaction issues with the following payment methods:

Discover Card: Not accepted for direct credit card purchases at this time.
Resolution: Users should be able to successfully make purchases through their Discover by tying it to a PayPal account.

Pre-Paid Credit/Gift Cards: Not accepted for direct credit card purchases at this time.
Resolution: Users should be able to successfully make purchases using pre-paid cards from major credit providers by tying it to a PayPal account. Alternatively, you can still process pre-paid cards through PayPal without a PayPal account by selecting the 'Buy As a Guest' option. Fill out the billing information as you normally would, then proceed with the transaction.

PayPal Smart Connect / PayPal Credit:
Resolution: At this time the only available workaround for using PayPal Credit funds for MWO transactions is to send money from your main PayPal Credit account over to a secondary PayPal account. This will then allow you to use the newly-deposited funds in your secondary PayPal account to successfully process the transaction.
Please note that when using the Send Money feature PayPal will apply a flat fee of 2.9% + $.30 US dollars (USD) per transaction to your payment total. This is the same fee you pay when you use a debit or credit card to send money through PayPal. Also note that this feature is not available on mobile devices.
I know this is not an ideal situation for PayPal Credit users, and apologize sincerely for the frustration. We are working to restore PayPal Credit functionality in the near future, and will continue to keep the community updated.

#36 jaxjace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 987 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 01:06 PM

Resolved, thank you!

#37 elsie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationWay over there on the left

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:40 PM

View PostCellinor, on 23 September 2014 - 07:32 PM, said:

my situation is this...I attempted to buy the package with a credit card but was told the card was declined. I contacted the credit card company and they confirmed I have plenty of money available. The credit card company further stated no vender attempted to process a purchase/contact them. something is definitely wrong with the software.

This is the same problem I am currently having. I've submitted a ticket with the description. I've even tried 2 different browsers.

#38 elsie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationWay over there on the left

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:44 PM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 25 September 2014 - 12:55 PM, said:

We are still experiencing transaction issues with the following payment methods:

Discover Card: Not accepted for direct credit card purchases at this time.
Resolution: Users should be able to successfully make purchases through their Discover by tying it to a PayPal account.

This is not acceptable for myself as I have multiple reasons for not using paypal, some of them strictly on principle. I can use the card in just about any little podunk out-of-the-way hole-in-the-wall without problems, but can't use it here? I think you need a different payment processor.

#39 NovaFury

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 386 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 07:02 PM

My issue is with paypal credit, apparently. I'm hesitant to try putting money in my PP wallet and then using it, for fear that it won't accept that either.

Sent you an email back with what Ultimatepay is telling me, but it isn't much. Just that there is "An issue" processing. No word what that issue is.

#40 Icewraith

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 09:35 PM

The paypal thing screwed up like four times so I finally just used my card directly and it went right through, email receipt and everything. I sincerely hope you guys are taking better care of that information than what increasingly appears to be every major company out there.

Also, if any of the paypal transactions went through (I don't think they did, but just in case) please cancel them. I preordered the Koshi, I will upgrade to the Gargoyle at some point, but right now I'll just get my foot in the door for the preorder bonuses.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users