199 replies to this topic

#1 Stormwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,951 posts
  • LocationCW Dire Wolf

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:49 AM

We have our own subforum, I am really curious about which players will join which Clan.
I would also like to know a little bit of background.

Do not start any discussions here for the sake of keeping this a clean roster.

I will start:

Clan: Wolf
Pilot callsign: Stormwolf
Name: Jonus (not my real name)
Bloodname: Ward (will try for it if possible ingame)
Prefered mech: Timber Wolf

I have been a fan of Clan Wolf since MW2, I played everything from MW2 to MW4: Mercs.
Additionally, I play the boardgame, though this has most recently been with Megamek.

Edited by Stormwolf, 21 November 2011 - 06:27 AM.

#2 Cyber Carns

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 203 posts
  • LocationArc Royal

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:57 AM

Clan: Wolf (Wolfs in Exile)
Pilot callsign: Cyber
Name: Cyber
Bloodname: Carns
Prefered mech: Timber Wolf, Vulture

I started playing BT of and on since i was in Highschool(graduated in '86). '95-96' Played MechWarrior 2. Played on MPlayer in Clan Jade Wolf and earned my Bloodname there. Was also Oathmaster or Loremaster ( some things I cant remember all that well, heh). At the same time was also on Kali in TKZ League in Clan Fire Mandrill( some but not much).Left Jade Wolf. Also played Mech3 and 4. Not sure which but played little in NBT and a couple of other leagues over the years. Played in MPBT3025 for the short time it was in beta.(till it was canceled by EA) Curently (last 2 weeks) have been enjoying MW:LL, feel like a noob in there right now. The Clan I wish to be in are the Wolfs and after the Clan invasion is Wolfs in Exile, since Im a Warden. I dont belong to either at this point. I have been a fan ofthe Warden Wolfs since MW2 and that is where my heart belongs to.

My Sig says it all.

Edited by Cyber Carns, 21 November 2011 - 05:00 AM.

#3 Kodiak Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 935 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:24 AM

Clan: Ghost Bear
Pilot callsign: Kodiak
Name: Kodi
Bloodname: Jorgensson
Prefered mech: Warhawk

#4 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:51 AM

Clan: Ghost Bear, Beta Galaxy
Callsign: CoffiNail
Name: Taylim
Bloodname: Tseng
Preferred Mech: Executioner, 2xERPPC 1xGauss (MK1)

#5 Cattra Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,858 posts
  • LocationFredericton, NB, Canada

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:02 AM

Friends and fellow warriors, stand before me and hear my call of genetic rights!

I am Cattra Kell, warrior of the Clan Wolves-In-Exile, formed by those Warden wolves whom follow the true light of the Father Kerensky and away from the tyranny and hypocritical lead of the crusaders who have tainted the words of The Remembrance and of Father Kerensky to move forward with the hidden agenda!

Name: Cattra
Callsign: Cattra
Clan: Wolf-in-Exile
Bloodname: Kell
Mech: Pilots a Nova F but trialed in a Cougar C

This character has been something I have been working on for a long time. I will most likely use him in MW:O but as a I.S Freebirth rather then a Clanner for the sake of Roleplay, but I thought this would be appropriate since originally I was a Clanner.
Just some character fluff you guys may enjoy.

Edited by cattra kell, 21 November 2011 - 06:05 AM.

#6 Pariah Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:55 AM

Clan: Clan Nova Cat
Codex ID: Elan
Field Designation: Pariah
Bloodname: Devalis

Battlemech: Cross-trained extensively in medium, heavy, and assault chasis. Had taken a shine to an isorla Ebon Jaguar, however. Why offer an assault mech during bachall when a heavy will do just as well?

History:

Started with Mechwarrior 2: 31st Century on the Mac. Eventually played Mechwarrior 2: Mercenaries and Ghost Bear's Legacy. When Mechwarrior 3 came out, I jumped right into that, and shortly thereafter hit the MSN Zone. Picked up Mechcommander and then Mechcommander 2, but never Mechwarrior 3: Pirate's Moon. Transitioned into Mechwarrior 4: Vengeance, and acquired my bloodname before Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries came out.

Served as a Khan of a successful non-cannon clan in Mechwarrior 3, but eventually settled on Galaxy Commander as my preferred rank. One which I would acquire rapidly in any Clan I was to migrate to along my Mechwarrior career. Although, I should admit, I did my fair share of back seat string pulling to the Khans I served "under" in those Clans. What can I say, the capability for manipulation runs in my blood. It gave me unparalleled autonomy in those clans, as well. They benefited from having my skills on tap, and I was given free reign in fulfilling my goals.

In all the Galaxies I ran, I implemented extensive training programs to bring my specific slice of forces up to fairly acceptable standards, at least for me. A pity I cannot recall the name of one warrior. She could not hit the broad side of a broadsword when I started with her, and by the time I finished she was blind sniping at 1200 meters with ease. Zyron Deleportas, however, was my most successful trainee. The only one who could match me in a fight. Draws, every. Single. Time.

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 21 November 2011 - 07:02 AM.

#7 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:15 AM

Clan:Wolf
Pilot Callsign: Jar
Name: Jaroth
Bloodname: not yet earned (able to compete for the Winson Bloodname as I am part of the Alberty-Winson Bloodline)
Preferred Mech: Mad Dog MK.II (but since it may not be in production at launch, the Timberwolf Posted Image )

Edited by Jaroth Winson, 02 September 2012 - 07:16 PM.

#8 Grayson Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 334 posts
  • LocationGermany Erfurt

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:17 AM

Clan: Jade Falcon
Callsign: Fiddle
Bloodname: Pryde (oldschool...not one of the new Prydes)
Preferred Mechs: Ice Ferret, Hellbringer,Warhawk

I realy hope we will get the chance to apply for a position in the Clan roster.

#9 Alizabeth Aijou

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:22 AM

Clan: Smoke Jaguar
Callsign: Nekomata
Name: Alizabeth
Bloodhouse: Kotare
Phenotype: MechWarrior Trueborn
Preferred 'Mech: Ebon Jaguar
Trial of Position: Passed with 1 kill

Birthed in 3031, Alizabeth Kotare is a true warrior at heart, exemplifying it to the exclusion of almost all other matters. And, to her disgrace, so managed to pass her Trial of Position with only one kill while piloting a Nova, an insult to her warrior mentality. Fortunately, her exemplary service during her first tour of duty gave her a leading position during a planetary assault, somewhat restoring the honour she felt she had lost with her Trial of Position. And with Operation: Revival commencing soon, she hopes to earn even greater honour by helping her Clan be the first to set foot on Terra and become the ilClan.

Edited by Alizabeth Aijou, 21 November 2011 - 12:38 PM.

#10 Jack Gallows

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:22 AM

This is for when I make a Clanner after they're introduced in MWO, and assuming we can use the same account for more then one Mechwarrior (will still be predominantly IS)

Clan: Ghost Bear
Pilot Callsign: Would think that this would be given by my peers in game, possibly.
Name: Stone
Bloodname: Jorgensson (Would prefer to have an in game Trial for it, for fun.)
Political Stance: Warden
Preferred Mech(s): Stormcrow, Nova, Timber Wolf, Dire Wolf (Later, Kodiak and Arcas.)

It's unknown if "Stone" was his original name or just what others in his Clan began to call him, due to him being incredibly quiet and a man of few words. Stone is also tall and muscular, with a few people joking that he must have had some Elemental DNA slipped into his tube. He continuously trains his body and is often with said Elementals training in hand to hand combat, even though he is a Mechwarrior. Outside observers may believe he is "slow" in the head, but he merely has a tight reign on his temper and dislikes exposing too much of how he thinks to others, lest they use it against him or his Clan. He's often found when not training with the Elementals playing Football or painting/working on his Great Work, which is a 10 foot tall sculpture of a half Kodiak, half Ghost Bear that has part of it's chest/stomach hollowed out with Terra resting inside. There are multiple quotes from the Remembrance gracing the rocky fur and battlemech armor, with places for his and his Clans deeds being added and etched into the stone as the invasion continues.

Edited by Jack Gallows, 08 December 2011 - 04:44 PM.

#11 Der BruzZzler von Wiesndoof

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationAm Grill

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:10 AM

Pilot Callsign: The Birdeater aka "Evil Midget"
Pilot Name: Aaron
Bloodname: Wirth (Ingame trial would be cool)
Preferred Mechs: Warhawk prime (attack), Fire Moth prime & D (reconnaissance & support)
Unit: Delta Galaxy Command Trinary (The Skyriders Keshik)
Political Stance: Crusader

Started with "Mechwarrior 2: 31st Century Combat" and the TableTop. Like "Stormwolf", i've played all games from MW2 to MW4 (includes MC1 & 2). I like the Smoke Jag's since MechCommander1 (1998) & MW3 (1999). I really like the way, how they represent their crusader-path. Fearless, brave, violent and tough. Their flag looks beautiful but scary at the same time. In addition, they also have created and built some evil OmniMechs. Can't wait to play together with my honorable crusader warriors.

Edited by The_Birdeater, 14 April 2012 - 03:07 PM.

#12 Amarus Cameron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 703 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationDropping with the 2nd Jaguar Guard

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:09 AM

Pilot Name: Amarus
Bloodname: Cameron (history of this name is classified as level omega and reproduction of or leaking information regarding to said bloodline is punishable by death)
Preferred Mech: Summoner Prime
Unit: 2nd Jaguar Guards, 1st Hunter Trinary, Bravo Star

Edited by Amarus Cameron, 21 November 2011 - 11:10 AM.

#13 Sean Pryde

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:14 AM

Clan:Jade Falcon
Pilot Name:Sean
Bloodname: Pryde
Preferred Mech: Viper B
Unit: Delta Galaxy, 1st Peregrine Strikers, The Black Hearts

#14 OpisWahn

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:05 PM

Pilot Name: OpisWahn
Bloodname: Malthus
Preferred Mechs: Jenner, Turkina, Marauder

Playes MPBT back in the day, started Clan Jade Falcon on Solaris(around 1998 i think). Until the end(when 3025 started) I wasn't really active anymore. Played several Mechgames offline since then, but not very serious, mostly due to interference with something called 'real life' :lol:
I'm looking forward to this game, hopefully it will be a real mech simulation and not tend toward MechAssault.

#15 Johnathan McKenna

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 88 posts
  • LocationKerensky Cluster

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:13 PM

Clan: Snow Raven
Pilot Name: Johnathan
Bloodname: McKenna
Preferred Mech: Dire Wolf

#16 Frantic Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Commander
  • 714 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:17 PM

Pilot Callsign: Frantic
Pilot Name: Frantic
Bloodname: Pryde (won in mw3 trial of bloodright)
Preferred Mech: Summoner as a second choice Kit Fox.

I started with MW2 and played every battlemech since then and the TT game too. I liked the Falcons more than the Wolves in mw2 and got into the fluff in that game. So when I started playing online, I joined the Falcons there also and been playing online with the same group of Falcons since 1997.

#17 Alizabeth Aijou

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:38 PM

Bloodname: Cameron (history of this name is classified as level omega and reproduction of or leaking information regarding to said bloodline is punishable by death)

Non-canon bloodname, btw.
Unless you are a freebirth stravag who managed to earn one.

#18 renegade mitchell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:15 PM

Clan: Friends at release.

Pilot Callsign: Renegade (may go with Renaikan)

Pilot name: Renegade

Bloodname: Mitchell

Preferred Mech: Shadowcat, Hunchback IIC, Nova Cat, Hellbringer, Summoner, Mad Dog

I started playing online in MPBT Solaris on AOL, then to Mech 2, (Ghost Bear Legacy), (Mercs). Skipped Mech 3 and then played Mech 4, (Black Knight), (Mercs).

Edited by Renegade Mitchell, 21 November 2011 - 02:28 PM.

#19 VoodooLou Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 595 posts
  • LocationMember #2618

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:34 PM

Clan: Black Sheep
Pilot Callsign: VoodooLou
Pilot Name: VoodooLou
Bloodname: Kerensky (Unofficial Family Member of Kerensky at time of Exodus, Earned name in MW3)
Prefered Mech:The One I steal.

Clan Black Sheep is often confused with the Bandit Caste which suits us just fine. In actuality we are the Clans Special Ops. We do the dirty jobs the rest of you cant (yeah we use contractions too cause it ****** the rest of you off so much) handle. If you want to have a roaring good time look us up.

#20 Januarus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • 252 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:46 PM

Name: Eugene
Callsign: Avenger
Clan: Nova Cat
Bloodname: Devalis
Mech: In early clan invasion era - Shadow cat

1 user(s) are reading this topic