I Want A Refund

104 replies to this topic

#101 LordKnightFandragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,239 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 12:32 AM

View PostJosef Nader, on 07 October 2014 - 04:33 PM, said:

You email support. Don't post it here on the forums.

Also, it's odd, as roughly half the games I play are Skirmish, despite having that option unchecked. If I can tolerate constant mindless deathmatching, you can tolerate the occasional cap-fest that is literally the only reason not to pick slow assaults in the game right now.

Really, given how small the conquest maps are, and how close together the points are, why not?

I watched my dad play in another Conquest match, and while his team was winning on cap points by almost 150 the entire time, his team lost because why? oh the team did the Skirmish in conquest, which just confirms in my mind why Conquest is pointless.....if its going to end up a skirmish, why not just have skirmish?

#102 Krivvan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 4,318 posts
  • LocationUSA/Canada

Posted 18 October 2014 - 12:54 AM

Conquest at the moment is basically deathmatch anyways. And game mode selection is absolute again.

#103 Marmon Rzohr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 769 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the universe, probably

Posted 18 October 2014 - 01:47 AM

View PostGodfrey Kasparov, on 07 October 2014 - 05:36 PM, said:

evading fights is the main reason .....the majority of time its running and not fighting...

On most maps, the games will play out just like Skirmish anyway due to spawn and cap locations.

Also you can direct your team in chat. Say stuff like, "everyone group and go theta", "Regroup at epsi", "All push Theta then Epsi", "Don't go for Gamma, cap Kappa" etc.

It works surprisingly well. People cooperate 90% of the time in my experience. It's what makes Conquest games ok for me. If people don't cooperate, stick with the largest pack (usually 2 lances will spawn close to each other and move together) and support them.

My highest win rate is in Conquest party because I do this and guide my team into smashing the disorganized enemy and pick them apart myself.

From then on Conquest can actually be fun as it's the least campy game mode and you can see some pretty intense mobile warfare with lances fighting and moving across the entire map.

Plus Conquest now gives the most average C-Bills per match, so that's another thing to keep in mind.

Edited by Marmon Rzohr, 18 October 2014 - 01:49 AM.

#104 TWIAFU

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 4,011 posts
  • LocationBell's Brewery, MI

Posted 18 October 2014 - 05:41 AM

View PostRuss Bullock, on 07 October 2014 - 06:15 PM, said:

You said listen to the forum goers more, so we are. Now that is unacceptable, so what would you like from us now?

Oh come now Russ, you have been in the business long enough to know.

You give what the players want they want/ask for and they will complain about it. You don't give them what they want/ask for and they will complain about it.

End result, no matter what you do, they will complain about it.

If you are able to make 80% of your customers happy you are doing a very good job. Keep it up.

#105 Keira RAVEN McKenna

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 878 posts
  • LocationAuckland ...but summer has gone and the tears now flow

Posted 18 October 2014 - 01:40 PM

Ignore the whiners Russ, I'm sure money still flows into the accounts, therefore SOMEONE is enjoying things enough to want to pay and play. I know I am.

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users