• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 09 October 2014 - 07:05 PM

View PostWintersdark, on 09 October 2014 - 06:54 PM, said:

I wish the TC affected the cGauss at all :(

NO :P

I would assume that splash damage is scaled for range, but that'd just be an assumption. A testable one, if I cared enough to try though :) As to it's crits, presumably exactly like everything else: Splash crits do 2.5 crit damage regardless of range.

Well, it would be kinda lame there, but whatever.

I don't remember if we tested this, though I know we discussed and tested the crit damage at extended range - did we check to see if you weapons crit past their maximum range, for those weapons that can still hit (but for zero damage)? I know a PPC will one-shot components as long as it does any damage; not sure if it will past it's max range though.

It shouldn't, but that would be sad if it did work.

Diminishing returns is probably not the right term, but yeah. Rank 1 adds +lots to everything, every other rank adds the same (tiny, +1 or +2% to each) amount. It's very odd, IMHO, that they went that way. I'd have thought they'd have each ton adding the same amount - likely via making the Rank 1 not as good, but each additional rank adding an equal amount of awesomeness. As it stands, those tons are really poorly invested.

Well, I think it's to combat the idea of the TC being OP. If the gains were more significant (greater accumulation/growth), it would be a legit complaint by people. As it stands, it's simply a more useful/practical BAP. That's good enough unless this actually needs to be revisited.

Of course, it's hard to say this for the Command Console. That needs lots more help.

Edited by Deathlike, 09 October 2014 - 07:06 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users