182 replies to this topic

#61 A banana in the tailpipe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,696 posts
  • Locationbehind your mech

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:47 PM

View PostCavale, on 24 October 2014 - 06:04 PM, said:

I'd Creep up the leader boards more if Every time I ran into a forum goer I didn't proceed to have a terrible match.

Posted Image

Hey now.... I think did you a fine job in that Raven. ECM is an asset to the team even if we "forum warriors" have to carry you! ;) :P :D

Posted Image

It's gonna be hard for you to catch Speed is Life tho. Bastage is so good he managed to TK me one match :ph34r:

Edited by lockwoodx, 24 October 2014 - 07:04 PM.

#62 A banana in the tailpipe

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:55 PM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 24 October 2014 - 06:15 PM, said:

been playing just fine all afternoon til 10 minutes ago. They down again?

Spotty. Earlier it was datacenter issues... now it's just plain ole' Cry Engine issues. Started the day in first and dropped to third thanks to a bunch of good matches that didn't count back when the servers were taking a dump in their diapers. Need a break for tonight and see if I can bring the heat tomorrow refreshed. Nice going in that Vindicator, you and the 3 other people who have mastered one must be cleaning up. :D

#63 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:57 PM

View Postlockwoodx, on 24 October 2014 - 06:55 PM, said:

Spotty. Earlier it was datacenter issues... now it's just plain ole' Cry Engine issues. Started the day in first and dropped to third thanks to a bunch of good matches that didn't count back when the servers were taking a dump in their diapers. Need a break for tonight and see if I can bring the heat tomorrow refreshed. Nice going in that Vindicator, you and the 3 other people who have mastered one must be cleaning up. :D

hey, not my fault too many people believe Vass and are scared of them.

#64 Jive Korsan

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 56 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:00 PM

Cant belive I made it on the cat top 15, for now that is :)

#65 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:09 PM

Posted Image

#66 A banana in the tailpipe

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:13 PM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 24 October 2014 - 07:09 PM, said:

Posted Image

This is Day 1 son. Want to see a picture of me in first back at noon today? Fact is... there's a whole weekend of grind ahead of us. Better people will show up to take our places, but through determination the best will win in the end. You'll only end up with a banana in the tailpipe gloating this early.

#67 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:21 PM

View Postlockwoodx, on 24 October 2014 - 07:13 PM, said:

This is Day 1 son. Want to see a picture of me in first back at noon today? Fact is... there's a whole weekend of grind ahead of us. Better people will show up to take our places, but through determination the best will win in the end. You'll only end up with a banana in the tailpipe gloating this early.

Son? Lol. If I was posting this at noon, when you were playing with 10 other people, might be something to what you way. But you go play with your bananas. Where are you ranking, atm?

On the plus note, way to see the Wolverine scores take off!

Edited by Bishop Steiner, 24 October 2014 - 07:20 PM.

#68 Vassago Rain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts
  • LocationExodus fleet, HMS Kong Circumflex accent

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:31 PM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 24 October 2014 - 07:21 PM, said:

Son? Lol. If I was posting this at noon, when you were playing with 10 other people, might be something to what you way. But you go play with your bananas. Where are you ranking, atm?

Chim's doing god's work in that robot.

#69 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:32 PM

View PostVassago Rain, on 24 October 2014 - 07:31 PM, said:

Chim's doing god's work in that robot.

dang skippy. Thought about going that Queue, but only own the one Wolvie anymore. Kinda like to alternate for faster drops. But I doubt I'd be threatening his perch.

#70 A banana in the tailpipe

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:34 PM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 24 October 2014 - 07:21 PM, said:

I'm rocking 3rd in a mech that's been out forever so the competition and mastery is far greater than that strawman of a vindicator you're struting around in like the scarecrow without a brain in the wizard of oz.

What's your best today son? Because I've been busting my balls in a highly competitive circuit as an average joe player unlike diehard tryhards taking the path of least resistance in your little matchstick man comp.

From big kills.....

Posted Image

To big numbers....

Posted Image

I put in the work to get to where I am, and that's just good enough to place third because the competition is deep. Feel free to step to this when you're ready for big boy pants.

#71 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:40 PM

View Postlockwoodx, on 24 October 2014 - 07:34 PM, said:

I'm rocking 3rd in a mech that's been out forever so the competition and mastery is far greater than that strawman of a vindicator you're struting around in like the scarecrow without a brain in the wizard of oz.

What's your best today son? Because I've been busting my balls in a highly competitive circuit as an average joe player unlike diehard tryhards taking the path of least resistance in your little matchstick man comp.

From big kills.....

Posted Image

To big numbers....

Posted Image

I put in the work to get to where I am, and that's just good enough to place third because the competition is deep. Feel free to step to this when you're ready for big boy pants.

lol. It's so adorable how you follow around like a puppy. Creepy, but adorable. I Suppose I could sit back and LRM, too.

Running a whopping 75 match points ahead of me in an Assault Mech, and talking smack. *SMH*

Edited by Bishop Steiner, 24 October 2014 - 07:41 PM.

#72 Sigilum Sanctum

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1,673 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:43 PM

******* 300 damage, 2 kills, and several assists.

I lose because charlie lance wants to face hug the assaults when theyre in mediums.

Jesus Christ.

#73 BARBAR0SSA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,136 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:47 PM

This is beyond infuriating, 6 kills and 3 assist with 2 enemies left and 2 teammates, they both split up and get worked, not once but 3x this has happened. (over 800 dmg so I wasn't cherry picking)

That Win requirement needs to go away, relying on people to play smart isn't good. Very infuriating!

Edited by shad0w4life, 24 October 2014 - 07:48 PM.

#74 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:51 PM

1 good thing? With the "FF" Clause, have been backshot a LOT less than most tournament weekends.

Edited by Bishop Steiner, 24 October 2014 - 07:51 PM.

#75 fighterguy899

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:53 PM

I looks to me that this competition is kind of fun

#76 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:03 PM

View Postfighterguy899, on 24 October 2014 - 07:53 PM, said:

I looks to me that this competition is kind of fun

Better than they have been in quite some time. Teamwork still leaves something to be desired, but I have seen far worse. Not too many stomps in my matches, alot of tight ones.

I figure by morning my scores will be a memory, but eh, if I break 1700 tonight, it'll give me something to work from tomorrow.

#77 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:16 PM

I'm estimating about 75 people playing victors too. Tells you how hard they got nerfed.

#78 A banana in the tailpipe

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:19 PM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 24 October 2014 - 07:40 PM, said:

lol. It's so adorable how you follow around like a puppy. Creepy, but adorable. I Suppose I could sit back and LRM, too.

Running a whopping 75 match points ahead of me in an Assault Mech, and talking smack. *SMH*

LRMs? LOL Fail son. The 9M is a Wub Boat rockin 6 MPLs and 1 SRM4. I get down in dirty brawlin like a baller. Not stealin kills like those LRM vultures but sacrificing myself for the team like a real tank does.

Speed Accidentally TK'd me while I was keeping three monsters occupied. He much appreciated the TEAM EFFORT.

Posted Image

Is there an echo in here or did I hear "like a pro" because I sure as hell was told it. ;)

So get back to me when you find your big boy pants son. You're in the kiddie pool with that wittle vindicator while I was swimming in the shark tank with the BARN DOOR no less.

Thinking the 9M could be a LRM boat with 2 tube ports shows just how out of touch you are.

Edited by lockwoodx, 24 October 2014 - 08:34 PM.

#79 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:37 PM

View Postlockwoodx, on 24 October 2014 - 08:19 PM, said:

LRMs? LOL Fail son. The 9M is a Wub Boat rockin 6 MPLs and 1 SRM4. I get down in dirty brawlin like a baller. Not stealin kills like those LRM vultures but sacrificing myself for the team like a real tank does.

Speed Accidentally TK'd me while I was keeping three monsters occupied. He much appreciated the TEAM EFFORT.

Posted Image

Is there an echo in here or did I hear "like a pro" because I sure as hell was told it. ;)

So get back to me when you find your big boy pants son. You're in the kiddie pool with that wittle vindicator while I was swimming in the shark tank with the BARN DOOR no less.

Thinking the 9M could be a LRM boat with 2 tube ports shows just how out of touch you are.

Lol, what ever helps you sleep at night, little man.

Match score is figured the same no matter "which" pool you think you're swimming in guppy. and that...17 pts difference now. ALL that big talk isn't really showing in your final score.

Edited by Bishop Steiner, 24 October 2014 - 08:39 PM.

#80 A banana in the tailpipe

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:38 PM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 24 October 2014 - 08:37 PM, said:

Lol, what ever helps you sleep at night, little man.

My signature says it all. ;)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users