#1 Agito Hazen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 71 posts
  • LocationIronhold Underground Network

Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:56 AM

Updated.

I have been receiving a good bit of requests lately, and as proud as it makes me, some, just are not sure about it. With that said, PLEASE, do not add me, or my officers, unless you are 100% certain you wish to call the Underground, your new home. We have a website, www.JadeFalconOutcasts.com as well as a TeamSpeak. To enter our TS, you must be one of us. The password is not simply handed out. I do not mean to come off sounding rude, but I have a lot going on, and keeping track is not the most simple of tasks. Thank you.

Greetings to all, I am O.Khan Agito Hazen, known in game as Agito Hazen. I am the Khan of the Clan Jade Falcon Outcasts. To any who might wonder, Aff, I have indeed earned the Bloodname, Hazen in an Outcast Trial of Bloodright.We are indeed Falcons at heart, as well as in pride, however we feel differently than JFP. A brief explanation, of our creation.

We were originally but four MechWarriors. Three of which, started in the Jade Falcon Delta Galaxy, or Gyrfalcon Galaxy. I had joined Clan Jade Falcon back when they were still simply known as CJF Delta/Gyrfalcon Galaxy. From there, I had passed my Trial of Position on 16-07-3049 (2014), and was elected Outcast Khan in November, 3049.

We Outcasts, are so because we have decided to be so. Twas not for lack of skill, nor were we thrown out. We left. Plain and simple. The JFO prefers to do things our way. Originally designed for all non-competitive players, we aim to enjoy ourselves, as well as the game itself. If you aim to become a better pilot, we can help you. Your last drop was downright atrocious? That is fine! Did you at least give them hell? Than that is good enough for us.

We do not expect you to be on 24/7. We do not expect you to come out on top every match. The only true expectation, is loyalty and ferocity on the battlefield. Essentially, as long as you portray at least some skill in battle, it will be recognized. If you are new to the entirety of BattleTech, and all related, we can help you as well. Your knowledge of lore, or even the game itself, is unnecessary. That is what we are here for. Join Us In The Underground, And Help Us, As We Bring Back The Glory!

If you wish to join us, simply speak to me either here, or in game.

Edited by Agito Hazen, 23 December 2014 - 06:58 PM.

#2 Dragunov Chistu

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 18 November 2014 - 12:01 PM

Hi.

That what you wrote is exactly what I am looking for, I will send you an invite today.
I can listen to commands, work in team & love MWO.
From Clan Mechs I have maxed out Timberwolf & Kit fox, next is Direwolf on list.
That is to be prepared for community warfare.

#3 Agito Hazen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 12:49 PM

Simply add me in game, and we will take your recruitment from there. I like the fire I see in what you say, now on to the battlefield.

#4 Archman

• Pip
  • Deadset Legend
  • Deadset Legend
  • 10 posts
  • Locationnorthwest

Posted 20 November 2014 - 11:42 AM

We are a Small Jade merc unit ready to join up with your group.... we can offer teamspeak and webpage .... and about 5 members.

http://darkrogue.enjin.com/lbm

#5 Drunkerd

• PipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 29 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:22 PM

Me and Chief would enjoy discussions on the matter. Would you be so kind to send us an invite

#6 Ballasar

Rookie

• 5 posts
  • LocationYork PA

Posted 22 November 2014 - 03:23 PM

Hello JFO. I'm recently back to the game, and fully realizing how bad I am at it. I have trouble meeting my own not so lofty goal of 200 damage a game. I'm looking for a group of Falcons to help a struggling pilot. I work well in a group, and take orders well. I also will exercise personal initiative if I see an opportunity to help my team, while informing my group mates of the situation.

If my ability is too far below what your looking for I fully understand.

Best regards

#7 Agito Hazen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 10:17 PM

You need not be so hard on yourself. Add me in game, and we will talk.

#8 Drunkerd

• PipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 29 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:09 AM

Oh, new blood

#9 Ald Ebaran

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 05:15 PM

View PostChiefPuffABong, on 11 November 2014 - 07:56 AM, said:

Greetings to all, I am Agito Hazen, known in game as ChiefPuffABong. I am the leader of the Clan Jade Falcon Outcasts. We are indeed Falcons at heart, as well as in pride, however we feel differently than JFP. A brief explanation, of our creation.

I had joined Clan Jade Falcon back when they were still simply known as CJF Delta Galaxy. From there, I had passed my Trial of Position on 16-07-3049 (2014), and was elected Outcast Khan within this past month.

We Outcasts, are so because we have decided to be so. Twas not for lack of skill, nor were we thrown out. We left. Plain and simple. The JFO prefers to do things our way. Originally designed for all non-competitive players, we aim to enjoy ourselves, as well as the game itself. If you aim to become a better pilot, we can help you. Your last drop was downright atrocious? That is fine! Did you at least give them hell? Yes? Than that is good enough for us.

We do not expect you to be on 24/7. We do not expect you to come out on top every match. The only true expectation, is loyalty and ferocity on the battlefield. Essentially, as long as you portray at least some skill in battle, it will be recognized. If you are new to the entirety of BattleTech, and all related, we can help you as well. Your knowledge of lore, or even the game itself, is unnecessary. That is what we are here for. Join Us In The Underground, And Help Us, As We Bring Back The Glory!

If you wish to join us, simply speak to me either here, or in game.

OK, I am of yours

Edited by Earl McBeyrit, 28 November 2014 - 05:15 PM.

#10 Agito Hazen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 12:20 PM

That is good news. In that case, speak with me in game, and we will go from there.

#11 Agito Hazen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 07:42 AM

Though currently it is not quite up to par, mainly due to lack of time to complete it, we do have an official website that you may read a bit more about us, and what we are about. Soon, we will implement a forum as well.
www.JadeFalconOutcasts.com

#12 Ald Ebaran

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 05:57 AM

View PostEarl McBeyrit, on 28 November 2014 - 05:15 PM, said:

OK, I am of yours

Have You a Unit?

#13 Drunkerd

• PipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 29 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 11 December 2014 - 11:05 AM

We sure do Earl. We could always use new blood though. Just contact Chief in game

#14 Agito Hazen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 11:41 AM

As soon as the hot fix is available, I will be available if you are able to get on then.

#15 Galen Satai

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 6 posts
  • LocationEast of the Appalachian Mts.

Posted 11 December 2014 - 11:09 PM

My 1st drop in CW was as a solo with you all, it was a hard fight but we won. My second drop was with JFP, I seemed to mesh with your unit better than them even w/o TS/vent/mumble.
I have been drawn to JF since the 3050TR dropped on my game store shelf shelves way back in the day, and I have been playing BT since it was called Battledroids. I applied to another unit, but have not heard a peep. I have accepted permanent loyalty to Jade Falcon in game, and I do not plan to waver. CW is awesome, and I am a Crusader at heart… Let’s take Terra …
Galen,
(I guess I need to see about my display name being changed…. Perhaps to Galen Clees)

#16 Bluefalcon13

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 355 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:26 AM

Interested for sure. Looking for more organized casual play TBH. Seems Delta Galaxy has gone more hardcore than I care for.

#17 Agito Hazen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:28 AM

When you have decided, contact me, and we will talk.

#18 Drunkerd

• PipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 29 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:56 AM

New recruits? Interesting to say the least

#19 Bradadin

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:17 PM

wish to join

#20 kf envy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 590 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:21 AM

View PostChiefPuffABong, on 07 December 2014 - 07:42 AM, said:

Though currently it is not quite up to par, mainly due to lack of time to complete it, we do have an official website that you may read a bit more about us, and what we are about. Soon, we will implement a forum as well.
www.JadeFalconOutcasts.com

really enjoy the homepage pic O.Khan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users