Waiting Times

43 replies to this topic

#41 Gauvan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:48 PM

Okay, CW does actually exist. I decided to cap my wait times at 5 minutes and try somewhere else where the conquest bar was somewhere in the middle. I eventually got a couple matches almost back to back. I think if you find a planet that's 'hot' you can get matches. Once you find a hot planet I feel more confident in waiting longer for a match.

Edited by Gauvan, 12 December 2014 - 04:52 PM.

#42 Johnny Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts
  • LocationDueling on Solaris

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:05 PM

I dont know how this challenge can be done under these circumstances. 1 match played and 1 match for the challenge. If the wait times are like this all weekend.... There has to be a bug or something.

Some word on the fps issue and wait times would be nice. The cockpit bug isnt pretty either.

I bet they are getting a kick out of watching the comments about the new expansion go from cheers to boo's lol.

Edited by Johnny Z, 12 December 2014 - 05:07 PM.

#43 FIREKRAQUR

• PipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 26 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationLeRoy NY

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:31 PM

View PostJohnny Z, on 12 December 2014 - 05:05 PM, said:

I dont know how this challenge can be done under these circumstances. 1 match played and 1 match for the challenge. If the wait times are like this all weekend.... There has to be a bug or something.

Some word on the fps issue and wait times would be nice. The cockpit bug isnt pretty either.

I bet they are getting a kick out of watching the comments about the new expansion go from cheers to boo's lol.

I'm on the boo side right now... but still cheering since it isn't interrupting my playtime :>

#44 verybad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:34 PM

This game desperately could us AI, even stupid AI.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users