127 replies to this topic

#21 Livewyr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6,733 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:56 PM

I do not advocate any attacks on Ferris (at this time) and as far as I know.. there are not CGB units making a push for it. Must be PUGs or some group of friends..

#22 Asatur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:01 PM

I think that we all must affect to PGI for turned off temporary contracts in Clans (only pledge loyalty) and then we'll clean Clans from many unpleasant people...

#23 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:02 PM

View PostLivewyr, on 15 December 2014 - 07:31 AM, said:

Apparently the Lords think its cute to take other clan territory.. (so far we are insulated by clan Wolf) as the Lords have taken Butte Hold. If they continue on current trajectory, they may soon poke the bear.

We should be ready.. and treat the CJF incursions as we did the CSJ and Wolf incursions... except take them all the way back to their capital world.

There were no wolf incursions...just to be clear...Skallevolle and outpost were Wolf worlds since the Clans hit classic BT 20-ish years ago.

I will agree to look past the venture into our space to improve your corridor...however, I suggest you keep your bear cubs on a leash because they are seriously pissing off a great deal of Wolf units...especially those less patient.

Edited by Gyrok, 15 December 2014 - 04:03 PM.

#24 HBizzle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 522 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:24 PM

View PostAresye, on 15 December 2014 - 12:45 PM, said:

CWI is contributing to the offense in the FRR whilst defending current territory if attacked from CJF or CGB. I am closely monitoring our drops and ensuring they do not attack CGB territory.

We unfortunately cannot control our pug groups, so the only thing we can really do is choose to not assist them. If you see any rogue CWI units attacking CGB territory, please PM me a screenshot, and I will rectify the situation.

Thank you.

View PostAdiuvo, on 15 December 2014 - 01:18 PM, said:

Isn't Ghost Bear currently dismantling all CSJ territory?

Pots and kettles!

I am going to start calling you Loki.

View PostRustyBolts, on 15 December 2014 - 01:40 PM, said:

Yet another clueless post about what happened. Please read the link.
http://mwomercs.com/...sion-corridors/

No I was there fighting off CWI 12 mans on Elissa on Day 1 or 2. It happened, but they got rolled.

View PostAsatur, on 15 December 2014 - 03:19 PM, said:

It was a warning from us, because attacks from bears did not end, from which we can conclude that you do not control a lot of Bears units. We didn't capture Elissa, but just spent a few attacks, will we continue or not - all in your paw-litical hands.

You really don't want to continue doing this.

View PostAsatur, on 15 December 2014 - 03:41 PM, said:

In that case, how do you explain the fact that we were defending Ferris from CGB (not only pug-s) the whole evening? What we were supposed to think with this defending after you robbed us Outpost and Skallevoll?

What unit was attacking Fenris?

View PostGyrok, on 15 December 2014 - 04:02 PM, said:

There were no wolf incursions...just to be clear...Skallevolle and outpost were Wolf worlds since the Clans hit classic BT 20-ish years ago.

I will agree to look past the venture into our space to improve your corridor...however, I suggest you keep your bear cubs on a leash because they are seriously pissing off a great deal of Wolf units...especially those less patient.

Once again what GB units were attacking you?

#25 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:27 PM

View PostHBizzle, on 15 December 2014 - 04:24 PM, said:

I didn't remember because it was not one match, next time I'll do screenshots (looks like doing screenshots will be a good idea for all).

#26 RustyBolts

• The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:30 PM

View PostHBizzle, on 15 December 2014 - 04:24 PM, said:

Thank you.

I am going to start calling you Loki.

No I was there fighting off CWI 12 mans on Elissa on Day 1 or 2. It happened, but they got rolled.

You really don't want to continue doing this.

Once again what GB units were attacking you?

I am referring to Outpost and Skavella. Elissa was at first while GB was hitting our planets. we stopped after coordination was conducted via most GB leaders.

#27 HBizzle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 522 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:30 PM

View PostAsatur, on 15 December 2014 - 04:27 PM, said:

I didn't remember because it was not one match, next time I'll do screenshots (looks like doing screenshots will be a good idea for all).

Thanks that is helpful.

#28 Darth Futuza

• 1,239 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:37 PM

Those damn Jade Falcons need to stop attacking GB and focus on wolf!

Mwhahahahahaha

Edited by Darth Futuza, 15 December 2014 - 04:37 PM.

#29 Brody319

• The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:41 PM

View PostDarth Futuza, on 15 December 2014 - 04:37 PM, said:

Mwhahahahahaha

You getta here. you. we will be laughing when your capital is surrounded by clan territory.

#30 Darth Futuza

• 1,239 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:43 PM

View PostBrody319, on 15 December 2014 - 04:41 PM, said:

You getta here. you. we will be laughing when your capital is surrounded by clan territory.

Its okay I'll probably be contracting with you guys once this contract is up. I hear clan weapons have nice range.

#31 Brody319

• The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:06 PM

View PostDarth Futuza, on 15 December 2014 - 04:43 PM, said:

Its okay I'll probably be contracting with you guys once this contract is up. I hear clan weapons have nice range.

It is quite nice. ACs aren't as good though,

#32 Osis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 166 posts
  • LocationBitterVet

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:39 PM

View PostLucky Moniker, on 15 December 2014 - 01:54 PM, said:

they attacked us first, we re took our world and then some, but we have halted any further attacks on them for now, at least CGBI

Hail,

It was not SJR or -SA-, what unit? Got a screen capture? This happened first day and I do not recall seeing any CSJ units on any of GB planets and I was on all day.

-SA- has been defending GB this evening on Outpost, matches are coming slowly but we have beat "QQ" and the 12th Donegal during the defense.

Seyla,

#33 Stormfury

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 89 posts
  • LocationThe Verse!

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:45 PM

I'd prefer all our units push towards Terra instead of bickering with one another. I support the joint clan efforts.

#34 Errodien

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 227 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:52 PM

View PostStormfury, on 15 December 2014 - 05:45 PM, said:

I'd prefer all our units push towards Terra instead of bickering with one another. I support the joint clan efforts.

#35 M1Combat

• PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:50 PM

"the Lords have taken Butte Hold"

Well... They HAD to have that one...

#36 Sirius Drake

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 467 posts
  • LocationThe Aett

Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:18 AM

Disclaimer:
Bad enough i have to point this out but with the current atmosphere here i think this is important.
I am speaking for myself and myself only and not for CGBI.

Lets go:
1. oh hell yeah internet robotz! Important stuff!
Do some of you actually reread what you write?
Try to turn down the heat a bit. The enemy is on the other side of the IS border.
2. its a beta. It will get wiped. More then once i guess. So don't fall in love with those tiny pixleplanets too much.
3. owning a planet is worth nothing at the moment. It maybe nice and cozy for you e-egos, i will give you that. But thats pretty much all you get for your trouble.

Don't get me wrong. I like the CW game mode.

But for the moment there is no need for all the hate some people are generating here.

#37 charov

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,110 posts
  • LocationLondon - UK

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:36 AM

You can't control PUGs, folks. I think that some of them have just picked up a random planet and attacked it (maybe also complaining for the long waiting time lol).
As a solo player, I drop only vs FRR/other IS and in defence or other clan territories (a couple of time with the wolves).

#38 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:15 AM

View PostDarth Futuza, on 15 December 2014 - 04:37 PM, said:

Mwhahahahahaha

Falcons can not even attack GB

View Postred devil2, on 16 December 2014 - 01:36 AM, said:

You can't control PUGs, folks. I think that some of them have just picked up a random planet and attacked it (maybe also complaining for the long waiting time lol).
As a solo player, I drop only vs FRR/other IS and in defence or other clan territories (a couple of time with the wolves).

but maybe thats good, because PUGS would have negative impact on the planets we truly try to conquer, while some skimrishing pugs on clan2clan borders are probably easily to reclaim or prevented from changing ownership by a small group of skilled players in a short time.

Edited by Lily from animove, 16 December 2014 - 02:19 AM.

#39 Stealth Fox

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 736 posts
  • LocationOff in the Desert

Posted 16 December 2014 - 03:03 AM

This in fighting is going on far to often, We are suppose to be better than the Great Houses and be able to limit this kind of crap.

While the Ghost Bear Versus Smoke Jaguar battles are not told here as I had heard them in my own clan, I can forgive the conflict as hot headedness between two raring militaries.

How ever we MUST stay focused and work this out on the best way to storm toward Terra.

As for Jade Falcons "LORDs" ? They have always been problematic, breaking the way matches are played.. (who the hell spends all that time playing Conquest only to death ball and cut your own rewards in half? Appearently these ********) Tehy have no tact and look to insult players, ruin the time of the opponents online and generally make them rage quit the game. This it not only a Clan issue, this is a MWO wide Issue.

I have NO Qualms with pulling out the belt and wiping the floor with LORD and Jade Falcon if they get out of line, And I fully support shutting them down HARD. But as for the other three, We can not afford to in fight! Jade Falcon and Wolf hate each other enough already, and I side with Wolf on this one, but the last thing we need is infight more than we have to.

We are out numbered in Pilots, Territory, Mechs to use, and kinds of equipment we can stick in our mechs to better suit them to the land. The only thing we've got is the unique play style of our mecha we CAN drop with and team work.

-Seph MacLeod of the Rising Wolves, Clan Smoke Jaguar.

#40 SaltBeef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 2,081 posts
  • LocationOmni-mech cockpit.

Posted 16 December 2014 - 03:22 AM

Ever since I have joined it seems these Meta groups seem Hell bent on Exploiting the game for their own enjoyment at the detriment of all others. PPC , Mech Nerfs, weapon nerfs all because of Your EXPLOITS, CW Clan on Clan Horse shart!! Pull your head out of your A$$ lords. :angry:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users