127 replies to this topic

#41 KuroNyra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:41 AM

The day the [LORDS] will be out of this game. It will be a day of joy. And Champagne.... Loooots of Champagne....

#42 Silence Jin Mang

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hawk
  • The Hawk
  • 170 posts
  • LocationVirginia, america

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:00 AM

The "meta" gaming groups are on both sides. Let me bring up the 5-6 all ppc and gauss IS units I`ve run into in the past day alone. So you want to blame meta groups for doing what they are, blame both sides, not just the successful ones. Fyi, I`m not a Lord, so don't think this is out of like for Lord. Complain all you want, but you do what you can to win, and rather than sit around and ***** about meta and lose, I`ll throw a ppc here and there on a mech and win. When CJF is on Terra`s doorstep and the other Clans all have fallen behind, remember that it was your choice to not combat the meta groups with meta. The IS learned from our faults the first time, lets not repeat the future that is already written and very possible if we don stop it.

#43 SaltBeef

• The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 2,081 posts
  • LocationOmni-mech cockpit.

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:04 AM

I'm just saying Keep it in the Tournaments ..in CW just play the game and beat the hell out of the IS not WOLF! ......wait for the Refusal war!

#44 Silence Jin Mang

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hawk
  • The Hawk
  • 170 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:08 AM

Sorry, but for all the harassment we have received on the forums, Lord were well within their rights. We have more members from other clans posting smack talk towards us than our own members talking anything on our side. Specifically a bunch of wolves.

#45 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:22 AM

View PostSilence Jin Mang, on 16 December 2014 - 05:08 AM, said:

Sorry, but for all the harassment we have received on the forums, Lord were well within their rights. We have more members from other clans posting smack talk towards us than our own members talking anything on our side. Specifically a bunch of wolves.

When a group piss of peoples.

Expect bad reaction.
Or maybe you should take a look at how many page were done in a short amount of time about the [LORDS] in the thread about it.

#46 Silence Jin Mang

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hawk
  • The Hawk
  • 170 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:40 AM

How about the fact that before the Lords took Butte hold the insults we still received. Regardless of how you slice the pie, you guys have been insulting us before and after we retaliated. We just live up to our threats, you do not, as is typical of the pups from Wolf.

#47 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,685 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:49 AM

View PostSilence Jin Mang, on 16 December 2014 - 05:40 AM, said:

How about the fact that before the Lords took Butte hold the insults we still received. Regardless of how you slice the pie, you guys have been insulting us before and after we retaliated. We just live up to our threats, you do not, as is typical of the pups from Wolf.

There is a reason..

And btw, i do not know about the Lords, but we hhave an invasion going home, or did you forget it, quineg?

#48 Silence Jin Mang

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hawk
  • The Hawk
  • 170 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:55 AM

Been part of taking every planet we have taken since CW dropped, minus clan territory. I have many hours of crushing the IS forces that struggle to defend themselves. As well as assisting in helping Bear and Jaguar defend themselves from the Spheroids. Terra is well on its way to our claws, and none shall stop us.

#49 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:15 AM

View PostSilence Jin Mang, on 16 December 2014 - 05:40 AM, said:

Lords are not insulted because of what they took. But because of what they said and the image they gave.

Get your facts. The principal problem with the LORDS is the guys who like to insult, being disgusting against there opponents, and show now kid of fairplay.

And guess what? There leader EVEN IF IT HE'S JOB said he will do absolutly nothing about that. And you want us to tolerate a goup like that?
Posted Image

#50 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:24 AM

View PostSeph MacLeod, on 16 December 2014 - 03:03 AM, said:

I have NO Qualms with pulling out the belt and wiping the floor with LORD and Jade Falcon if they get out of line, And I fully support shutting them down HARD. But as for the other three, We can not afford to in fight! Jade Falcon and Wolf hate each other enough already, and I side with Wolf on this one, but the last thing we need is infight more than we have to.

If you want to erase Jade Chicken from BattleTech history - i will ask my superior officer for a seize fire.
after you are finished - i would gladly cross blades with the bears again - I'm not finished from you - unknown Nova Pilot from the SwK. (oh btw. the Swk is also a top unit but i can't remember to have read any complains about them) - quite the opopsite - very good sportsmanship on their side

#51 Silence Jin Mang

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hawk
  • The Hawk
  • 170 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:48 AM

Do you expect us to sit there through the Meta groups of the IS and lose then? If Lords are so bad because they do the cheese and win, then take the insults and dish them back out, while we sit here and ***** about what they do and lose, what have we gained? Nothing, Lords still win, IS pushes yall back to the homeworlds. and you can sit and realize that a little cheese is necessary to win. You don't win a war through using any ol' stick, you win through using the biggest stick. The IS has smartened up and has a meta amongst even their pugs, if we do not wisen up those losses are only going to mount as we try to hold the honorable road over the necessary road. The Lords are just ahead on planning, they might not follow the high road, but they are on the necessary road. Its time we followed it as well.

#52 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,685 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:41 AM

As it was repeated many times by different people: being a skilled/competitive unit that focuses on meta does not automatically make you a ******* (though i do not often agree with their general philosophy..). It seems that a lack of sportmanship is what annoys most people..

I mean, both CWI and CGBI have taken a lot of planets but i never heard of any similar dislikes of these units :rolleyes:

#53 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:43 AM

View PostSilence Jin Mang, on 16 December 2014 - 06:48 AM, said:

Do you expect us to sit there through the Meta groups of the IS and lose then? If Lords are so bad because they do the cheese and win, then take the insults and dish them back out, while we sit here and ***** about what they do and lose, what have we gained? Nothing, Lords still win, IS pushes yall back to the homeworlds. and you can sit and realize that a little cheese is necessary to win. You don't win a war through using any ol' stick, you win through using the biggest stick. The IS has smartened up and has a meta amongst even their pugs, if we do not wisen up those losses are only going to mount as we try to hold the honorable road over the necessary road. The Lords are just ahead on planning, they might not follow the high road, but they are on the necessary road. Its time we followed it as well.

You have problem to understand the problem quiaff?
The problem is not the LORDS tactics. But there behavior.

There is other unit using Meta tactic and crushing there opponent. But at least they do it with respect for the one they crush. And they do not like the LORDS humiliate the crushed by multiples insults.

I have fought the LORDS and have seen some of the worst kind of player ever. Not in the skill, but in the behavior. Being insulted of "little ****** c*cks*cker" and seing your mum being insulted too just because you happen to be less skilled (or less meta-user) give a lot of reason to hate even if the insults itself does not touch us.
It's the simply act of having this behavior.

And of course there leader already said he won't do a thing to change that. Ones who do not act against approve. So that guy basicly approve the behavior of his team.

TL;DR version: It's there behavior the problem. Not there tactics.
Being Meta-User doesn't automaticly make you a douchebag.

Edited by KuroNyra, 16 December 2014 - 08:56 AM.

#54 Silence Jin Mang

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hawk
  • The Hawk
  • 170 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 09:01 AM

Don't forget the fact the IS is not sparing us any niceties either. Multiple times I`ve been against several different 12 mans that are trashy in nature and insultive by not taking a base, but spawn killing us. The fact is, they are only giving the IS as much of a taste of their medicine as they deserve. If you want to complain that their ways of battle are dirty, then go and beat both kids for it, not just one. More IS units do it more than Lord (who is the only Clan example), and quite frankly no things such as global talk exist in CW. So more than spawn camping, there is not much they can be insultive with.

#55 Armando

CookieWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • LocationRaiding the Cookie Jar

Posted 16 December 2014 - 09:30 AM

View PostSilence Jin Mang, on 16 December 2014 - 06:48 AM, said:

Its not about playing meta or not playing meta. I am all for playing the meta game (take what works best IMHO). With the Lord most of the complaints are about the crap they spew before, during, and after the match.

The lack of respect for other players is what is killing the Lords reputation. They trash talk before the match, they trash talk during the match, and they trash talk after the match. They have OUTSTANDING skill, but little class. THAT is the issue 'most' take with them.

Comments ranging for the annoying but overall harmless "ggclose" before the match starts, to the downright shameful gay bashing, racial slurs, and anti Semitic comments that are to vile to to be posted....well, anywhere outside of a KKK rally.

If the Lords want respect, they need to be respectable....to date, I have yet to see it. To paraphrase the Genie from Aladdin..."INFINITE COSMIC SKILL.....itty bitty respectability". As long as they continue to allow members to talk to fellow mech warriors like they are at a KKK kegger, their piss poor reputation will remain intact. Which is too bad, because there are many in the Lords who are VERY respectable, but choose to associate with people who are top notch pilots, but second class human beings.

They can roll over every team they face, every time they go out AND still have class, a select few simply choose to skip the whole 'and still have class' part.

So...don't get it twisted Silence Jin Mang, the lack of respect (from most) is not about Lords playing nothing but meta builds, many other units roll over team after team using meta builds without getting the reputation for being classless. There is a reason the Lords have the reputation that they have.....they earned it.

Edited by Armando, 16 December 2014 - 09:57 AM.

#56 TKSax

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,057 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:02 AM

I do get a chuckle about how many people get upset at what the Lords and other type in chat, I find it strange that words typed on the internet from some you do not even know can bother you in any way... I guess the keyboard is mightier than the battlemechs around here.

#57 Adiuvo

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,078 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:04 AM

View PostArmando, on 16 December 2014 - 09:30 AM, said:

Comments ranging for the annoying but overall harmless "ggclose" before the match starts, to the downright shameful gay bashing, racial slurs, and anti Semitic comments that are to vile to to be posted....well, anywhere outside of a KKK rally.

Quit your bullshit. No Lords currently playing for us or part of the unit have said anything like that. Post screens, otherwise you're just blowing hot air like most of these complaints coming from people who are losing planets left and right.

I also love how we've become the boogeyman when we can't even attack a CGB planet.

View PostKuroNyra, on 16 December 2014 - 07:43 AM, said:

I have fought the LORDS and have seen some of the worst kind of player ever. Not in the skill, but in the behavior. Being insulted of "little ****** c*cks*cker" and seing your mum being insulted too just because you happen to be less skilled (or less meta-user) give a lot of reason to hate even if the insults itself does not touch us.

Really? Post screens. I've never seen any of my team say that. We've called people bad, cowards, etc.. It doesn't get more personal than that.

#58 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:05 AM

View PostTKSax, on 16 December 2014 - 10:02 AM, said:

I do get a chuckle about how many people get upset at what the Lords and other type in chat, I find it strange that words typed on the internet from some you do not even know can bother you in any way... I guess the keyboard is mightier than the battlemechs around here.

Some problem cannot be solved with Battlemech.
Violence is not the answer to everything.

But it is true that Ghost Bear only know the fight and nothing more. :D

View PostAdiuvo, on 16 December 2014 - 10:04 AM, said:

Really? Post screens. I've never seen any of my team say that. We've called people bad, cowards, etc.. It doesn't get more personal than that.

The only option for me to get screenshoot is to use fraps. And I do not run it continusly, beside it was even before the creation of the thread about them.

And now I am gladly avoiding there presence, they already ruined one day for me. They won't ruin another.

Edited by KuroNyra, 16 December 2014 - 10:07 AM.

#59 Adiuvo

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,078 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:10 AM

View PostKuroNyra, on 16 December 2014 - 10:05 AM, said:

The only option for me to get screenshoot is to use fraps. And I do not run it continusly, beside it was even before the creation of the thread about them.

And now I am gladly avoiding there presence, they already ruined one day for me. They won't ruin another.

So you have no proof. Alrighty then.

#60 Jody Von Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,551 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:13 AM

**Waves Hand, while peering from beneath his Jedi Cloak**

You will attack Clan Jade Falcon. You will annihilate them from the Galaxy. They are disgrace to the Clans and must therefore be destroyed. Take no prisoners.

Jedi mind trick is always worth a try. :P

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users