Wow.. [Lord]

224 replies to this topic

#221 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 29 December 2014 - 04:45 PM

Lords put on their pants just like everyone else - one leg at a time.

...They also die. I know because I've killed them. They are good but, individually, I've found that they aren't particularly better than anyone else in the elo bracket. Where they excel is in sticking together and working as a team. That's what makes them truly powerful in a fight. They focus fire and cover each other by physically shielding their teammates.

Split one off of the group or entice one to fight solo and they will die. I've done it a few times on Crimson Strait and a couple of the other maps.

#222 Clownwarlord

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,410 posts
  • LocationBusy stealing clan mechs.

Posted 30 December 2014 - 04:36 AM

View PostR Razor, on 17 December 2014 - 04:39 PM, said:

Or..........play a game the way you want to play it, you know, for fun........instead of letting some webwarrior use pathetic insults in an effort to shame you into playing the way they think you should play.

Best thing that could happen to this game is that some folks get bored and quit altogether, and Push isn't one of them.

Actually I have different idea. Community Warfare needs to be more heavily populated, and by doing so can resolve some of the issues. By a bigger population you will have more planets being played on then just a hand full. You also will get more matches and more quickly because the match maker will have more people to pull from if population was bigger. It also helps in match maker because it will have more solutions then putting a 12 man vs pugs. It might be 12 man vs two 6s but that is better then 12 vs pugs.

So overall if PGI can populate Community warfare more then there shouldn't be a problem. Good game or has gotten better in the last year.

#223 Flaming oblivion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 04:58 AM

Cw will not be more populated though ever

Sad but the damage is already done the likes of lords and 12 man droppers dug their own grave when they weren't just taking their free wins that required no skill. But the conduct in which they did it.

They will reap the rewards of these actions as it gets harder and harder to get a game till its impossible outside of prime time

#224 SickerthanSars

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 106 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 05:04 AM

he honestly thinks pugs will stop dropping in CW I lol'd

#225 Flaming oblivion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 03:47 PM