#2701 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:18 AM

Clan what?
Thought we are battling arround some periphery worlds at the rim of the Marian Hegemony. Who cares what happen at the other end of the Inner Sphere...

#2702 ciller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 486 posts
  • LocationEdmonton

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:58 AM

View PostKarl Streiger, on 07 March 2013 - 05:18 AM, said:

Clan what?
Thought we are battling arround some periphery worlds at the rim of the Marian Hegemony. Who cares what happen at the other end of the Inner Sphere...

I may have missed the information on where we are supposedly doing our battles, could you link it if possible? On the other hand, seeing you are Draconis - I'd think that you would be more concerned for your brothers whose very planets are being taken from them as we speak. It shouldn't matter where a person fights, far end of inner sphere or not, crazy things are happening right now according to the time line.

#2703 Lonestar1771

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,991 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:38 AM

I'm telling you guys right here, right now. We will be the LAST ones to learn about the clan invasion or mech 20. I almost guarantee that this will be a magazine exclusive.

They reserved the highlander of all mechs for the pcgamer article and honestly other than clans, assault mechs are the ones that really get people excited. I'm not saying that because I'm exclusively an assault pilot, it's just that few people get excited for the jenner or commando like they would with an atlas.

Now if I am wrong and the clan invasion is NOT a magazine timed release then I really would have no clue and I would assume that IGP is lacking one as well.

#2704 Dyson Ring

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 178 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia, Australia

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:44 AM

View Postciller, on 07 March 2013 - 04:39 AM, said:

March: the least satisfying Clan Invasion month ever? Thanks PGI for making massive planetary invasion as disappointing as possible.

Inner Sphere planets are currently being battled over RIGHT NOW and yet there is no ISSN, there are no reports of anything, there is certainly no clan mechs to be seen nor a Clan faction to play. Not even the hint of the IS assault mech announced let alone the first 4 clan mechs.

How disappointing can Clan Invasion month be? Apparently as much as humanly possible. PGI has missed a GIANT opportunity for marketing and sales by letting this slip by, avoiding every possible chance they have to mention a full scale invasion taking place in the inner sphere right now. The only thing that can save us from bitter disappointment and regret is to see some Clan action this month. AT LEAST ANNOUNCE SOMETHING PGI.

A total of 35 planets are taken over during the first 2 months of invasion. FRR, Dracons Combine, and the Lyrans are currently being hit hard as we speak. They are at war and yet we hear nothing from PGI. What is the point of the time table if you do nothing with it? To disappoint Battletech fans? Why even bother?

At the very least, and I reiterate, please announce something. Announce how horribly behind you are and how clans are not something we should even be thinking about for another year, I don't care - but this silence is far far worse then anything you can do considering the current state of Clan Invasion during this timeline PGI is supposedly sticking to (which is not going well for them by the looks of this month).

Or you can show us some pretty pictures by Alex and make us all a little happier. You have less then 3 weeks. Technically you missed your deadline, you missed your best opportunities already to milk the Clans to increase the popularity of MWO drastically. Lets see how badly you handle the rest of Clan Invasion month.

View PostLonestar1771, on 07 March 2013 - 06:38 AM, said:

I'm telling you guys right here, right now. We will be the LAST ones to learn about the clan invasion or mech 20. I almost guarantee that this will be a magazine exclusive.

They reserved the highlander of all mechs for the pcgamer article and honestly other than clans, assault mechs are the ones that really get people excited. I'm not saying that because I'm exclusively an assault pilot, it's just that few people get excited for the jenner or commando like they would with an atlas.

Now if I am wrong and the clan invasion is NOT a magazine timed release then I really would have no clue and I would assume that IGP is lacking one as well.

We most likely wont be getting any ISN posts about the Clan Invasion due to the fact that the ISN is controlled by ComStar, and they'll be suppressing any information about it.

#2705 Norris J Packard

• 1,972 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:45 AM

View PostLonestar1771, on 07 March 2013 - 06:38 AM, said:

Or, if you listened to NGNG, it is because Garth is still on vacation.

#2706 Lonestar1771

• 1,991 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:47 AM

View PostNorris J Packard, on 07 March 2013 - 06:45 AM, said:

Naw, I don't listen to that trash. I really doubt that they are waiting on Garth.

#2707 Norris J Packard

• 1,972 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:03 AM

View PostLonestar1771, on 07 March 2013 - 06:47 AM, said:

Naw, I don't listen to that trash. I really doubt that they are waiting on Garth.

I don't like podcasts, so I don't listen either, I just have someone transcribe it for me.

#2708 JudgeDeathCZ

• The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:55 AM

View PostNorris J Packard, on 07 March 2013 - 06:45 AM, said:

And when Garth will be back?

#2709 Norris J Packard

• 1,972 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:56 AM

View PostJudgeDeathCZ, on 07 March 2013 - 07:55 AM, said:

And when Garth will be back?

Not stated AFAIK.

#2710 Ens

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1,088 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:52 AM

View PostEns, on 10 February 2013 - 08:45 AM, said:

"O´ Battlemech #20, where art thou?"

"O´Zeus, where art thou??"

So, o´ where the f*** art thou!?!?!?!? :)

#2711 Odanan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,205 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:15 AM

View PostEns, on 07 March 2013 - 08:52 AM, said:

So, o´ where the f*** art thou!?!?!?!? ;)

Probably in the PC Gamer... :D

(luckily I'm a subscriber)

You know, PGI, you could show some future art in the magazine, planning ahead, not delaying an art that should be released a month ago...

#2712 Lonestar1771

• 1,991 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:27 AM

View PostOdanan, on 07 March 2013 - 09:15 AM, said:

Probably in the PC Gamer... :D

(luckily I'm a subscriber)

You know, PGI, you could show some future art in the magazine, planning ahead, not delaying an art that should be released a month ago...

But that makes too much sense!

#2713 Belorion

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,469 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:27 AM

I think he went on a honeymoon or something. (back on the Garth subject)

Edited by Belorion, 07 March 2013 - 09:28 AM.

#2714 Odanan

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,205 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:06 AM

View PostBelorion, on 07 March 2013 - 09:27 AM, said:

I think he went on a honeymoon or something. (back on the Garth subject)

Or they finally nerfed Garth.

#2715 flying1ace

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationUnknown. But probably on the computer.

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:24 PM

Battlemaster Hero Mech: Hance Davion.
(Unless he's already dead by 3050!)

#2716 Xie Belvoule

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • LocationNew Avalon

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:43 PM

I just have one word for you gentlemen: Cyclops

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Come on PGI, do it.

#2717 Lonestar1771

• 1,991 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:04 PM

View PostXie Belvoule, on 07 March 2013 - 12:43 PM, said:

Snip

I really really hope not.

#2718 Xie Belvoule

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • LocationNew Avalon

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:28 PM

View PostLonestar1771, on 07 March 2013 - 02:04 PM, said:

I really really hope not.

What man your crazy, the Cyclops was the bomb. Besides, its not like they plan to release mech #20 as the first Clan mech. :ph34r:

Edited by Xie Belvoule, 07 March 2013 - 02:29 PM.

#2719 Lonestar1771

• 1,991 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:41 PM

View PostXie Belvoule, on 07 March 2013 - 02:28 PM, said:

What man your crazy, the Cyclops was the bomb. Besides, its not like they plan to release mech #20 as the first Clan mech. :ph34r:

The cyclops isn't and wouldn't be as good as you think it is/would

#2720 Odanan

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,205 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

View PostLonestar1771, on 07 March 2013 - 02:41 PM, said:

The cyclops isn't and wouldn't be as good as you think it is/would

With the exception of the CP-11-B (dual gauss), I find the Cyclops very meh.

PS: the CP-11-B won't be produced so soon.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Facebook