#1 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest, USA

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:35 PM

--- Attention MechWarriors of Clan Jade Falcon ---

The 79th Raptor Talon Cluster is still welcoming Loyalist warriors for Clan Jade Falcon. We accept warriors of any skill level and availability. Just head over to our website www.raptorgalaxy.com and sign up in the Recruitment section; one of our officers will contact you.

Also, you are welcome to join us for drops on our Teamspeak server: r79t.teamspeak3.com (no password).

Edited by R79TCom1 Night Lanner, 22 May 2017 - 02:17 PM.

#2 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:45 PM

---INCOMING TRANSMISSION---

<<<Attention MechWarriors of Clan Jade Falcon>>>

Greetings, I am Star Colonel Amani of the Bloodhouse Pryde. Khan Elias Crichell has ordered our Clan's Watch to build up a swift response force to assist in conflicts all across the Invasion Corridor. This unit is designated as the Clan’s Raptor Galaxy and is under the command of our Loremaster. As part of reaching that size, Khan Crichell has tasked me with the creation of the Galaxy's assault Cluster; the 79th Raptor Talon Cluster. We are looking for skilled warriors who are willing to do what it takes to liberate the people of the Inner Sphere from the oppression of their House Lords and who do not mind having a few less than stellar actions recorded into their codex. If you are interested or have any questions before committing, read the unit dossier below or feel free message me.

---END OF TRANSMISSION---

Posted Image

79TH RAPTOR TALON CLUSTER
Commander: Star Colonel Amani
Unit Status: Regular
Unit Nickname: None
Unit Insignia: A jade feathered dromaeosaur, clutching a basket hilted broadsword in its feet. A tattered tartan sash is wrapped around the blade at where it meets the hilt.

The 79th Raptor Talon Cluster (R79T) was created shortly after the start of Operation REVIVAL to be the assault Cluster for “Raptor” Galaxy, the fast strike unit attached to Clan Jade Falcons Watch and under the command of the Clan’s Loremaster. Raptor Galaxy’s general makeup are warriors who previously served in the Inner Sphere as IntelSer agents, are skilled but less than desired by other officer, are freeborn, or some combination of the three; and the 79th is no different. The commander of this Cluster of misfits is Star Colonel Amani of the Bloodhouse Pryde a former IntelSer turned Watch agent.

CLUSTER COMMAND STAR
Unit Identification: A jade Cameron Star to the left of the Cluster insignia
R79TCom (4 BattleMechs, 1 Elemental Point)

SUPERNOVA-TRINARY ALPHA
Unit Identification: A jade letter “A” to the left of the Cluster Insignia
R79TA Mix 1 (4 BattleMechs, 1 Elemental Point)
R79TA Mix 2 (4 BattleMechs, 1 Elemental Point)
R79TA Mix 3 (4 BattleMechs, 1 Elemental Point)

SUPERNOVA-TRINARY BRAVO
Unit Identification: A jade letter “B” to the left of the Cluster Insignia
R79TB Mix 1 (4 BattleMechs, 1 Elemental Point)
R79TB Mix 2 (4 BattleMechs, 1 Elemental Point)
R79TB Mix 3 (4 BattleMechs, 1 Elemental Point)

SUPERNOVA-TRINARY CHARLIE
Unit Identification: A jade letter “C” to the left of the Cluster Insignia
R79TC Mix 1 (4 BattleMechs, 1 Elemental Point)
R79TC Mix 2 (4 BattleMechs, 1 Elemental Point)
R79TC Mix 3 (4 BattleMechs, 1 Elemental Point)

SUPERNOVA-TRINARY DELTA
Unit Identification: A jade letter “D” to the left of the Cluster Insignia
R79TD Mix 1 (4 BattleMechs, 1 Elemental Point)
R79TD Mix 2 (4 BattleMechs, 1 Elemental Point)
R79TD Mix 3 (4 BattleMechs, 1 Elemental Point)

TRINARY ECHO
Unit Identification: A jade letter “E” to the left of the Cluster Insignia
R79TE Wing 1 (10 Fighters)
R79TE Wing 2 (10 Fighters)
R79TE Wing 3 (10 Fighters)

NOTABLE WARRIORS

Amani
Rank/Position: Star Colonel, CO 79th Raptor Talon Cluster, Raptor Galaxy
Born: 3023 (27 in 3050)
Affliliation: Clan Jade Falcon
‘Mech: Timber Wolf
Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: At least 1 drop most nights, one day during the week 10pm to 2am; Saturday: 10pm to 2am

Amani is the trueborn product of a scrapped genetic experiment attempting to create a hybrid-MechWarrior that was large enough to handle the stresses of Elemental BattleArmor. While the sibko performed well in training – they had a lower than average washout rate in both MechWarrior and Elemental camps – the program was deemed unnecessary to the Clan and discontinued.

Amani’s unique genetic makeup and training was deemed useful by Clan Jade Falcon’s IntelSer command and so, when the Falcon Khans decided to gather first hand intelligence on the armies of the major Houses – having never fully trust the intelligence they had received from the Wolf’s Dragoons -- they sent him, a trueborn loyal to the Clan, and a small task force into the Inner Sphere.

During this mission, Amani spent several years on the gaming planet, Solaris VII making use of its cosmopolitan capital to gather intelligence on the state of the Inner Sphere and relay it back to his commanders. Once it was known that the Jade Falcons would take part in Operation REVIVAL he was instructed to rendezvous with the advancing invasion force. More recently he has spent the last couple years fighting his way back to the Periphery, after being recalled from his IntelSer duty, to meet up with the advancing Jade Falcon touman.

Edited by R79TCom1 Night Lanner, 08 January 2016 - 10:19 AM.

#3 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 29 December 2014 - 04:52 AM

I usually am unimpressed by non-canon units but i admire your effort to replicate the sourcebooks style. +1

#4 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:25 AM

Thank you.
It looks a lot closer as a word document, but the forum does funky things when trying to format posts. And since we cannot use canon names for our units, it is a nice chance for me to revive and rewrite the legacy of an old unit and character.

#5 GonaDie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,125 posts
  • LocationThe biggest party you have ever seen

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:12 AM

Nice stuff you got there.

#6 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:14 AM

Thank you.

The had to figure out why I was fighting alongside the Inner Sphere for the last few years before Piranha Games decided release the Clans.

#7 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:26 PM

--Bump--

Just a reminder that the 79th is looking for warriors to fill our ranks. I have been dropping in CW with some fine Falcon warriors these last few weeks, but would like to build a unit of my own.

If you have been thinking about joining a unit for a little more organization in your Community Warfare combat, feel free to post to this thread, PM me, or just hit me up on the Jade Falcon Communication Hub (ts.clanjadefalcon.com). All skill levels are welcome.

I typically make regular drops on Friday and/or Saturday nights after 9 pm Pacific Time and jump into the cockpit from time to time on weekdays around the same time.

#8 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 08:34 PM

MechWarriors of Clan Jade Falcon,

I have just received word that in less than half a week's time the combined Clan forces of Operation REVIVAL will drop onto Tukayyid.  If you have not jessed yourself to a unit in our Clan, now would be an excellent opportunity to do so.

The 79th Raptor Talon Cluster is currently accepting just such warriors into its ranks.  The unit is very casual and welcome to warriors of all experience levels and availability.  Typically I drop Thursday and Saturday nights after 10 Pacific Time, with a few other days randomly thrown in during the week.  This weekend I will try to drop more frequently because of the event.

If you are interested, reply in this thread or PM me, or hit use up on our communications server: r79t.teamspeak3.com (no password).  

Edited by R79TCom1 Night Lanner, 30 April 2017 - 05:10 PM.

#9 Craeter

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 01:55 PM

I'm interested in joining, I've been pretty much exclusively playing clan mechs now so I'd love to be in a clan unit. Shadow cats and stormcrows are my bread and butter, and I also have a couple ebon jaguars and arctic cheetahs. I think I'm a fairly smart player, I know how crucial teamwork is to success. I prefer not to speak over voip, I'd rather just take orders, but I can still do call-outs if the need is there. This is the most damage I've done in a game so far:

Posted Image

#10 Troa

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 07:37 PM

I'm interested in joining if you want to shoot me an invite. I'm a fairly average player, tier 4 at the moment.

Troa

Edited by Troa, 06 December 2015 - 07:37 PM.

#11 FM Vampire

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 4 posts
  • Locationohio

Posted 27 December 2015 - 04:00 PM

I also am looking to join. I am a teir 4 pilot using 2 mad dogs and a nova at the moment looking to get both to elete teirs if not mastery. I do my best to play smart and am good at following and contributing to strategic decitions. o7

#12 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 06:55 PM

Good to hear! You are more than welcome to join our ranks. I have sent you a PM.

#13 Tomo of the Hawk

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts
  • LocationBarnsley, England, United Kingdon

Posted 28 December 2015 - 07:20 AM

Looks a nice spread you got there, you have many EU players I'm based in UK get on around 7pm GMT.

#14 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 02:12 PM

We do not have many players at all, but were growing. So far, we have warriors who drop nights in the Pacific Time Zone and Central Time Zone which, if I am not mistaken, is early in the morning for you. That said, I will be happy to send you an invite if you want.

#15 Brissan

Rookie

• Star Captain
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:13 PM

Hail, Clanners. I'm a US server Tier 3 Stormcrow/Kit Fox pilot looking to join your touman. I'd love to add my Point to the steel talons of Clan Jade Falcon's 79th. I'm looking to expand my repertoire to drop one Kit Fox variant for Arctic Cheetahs as well as expanding into Executioner or Dire Wolf Assaults. I'm available most evenings.

"We are Jade Falcon, great among the Clans. We are warriors who fight with the strength of the falcons claw and ascend to the heavens on the wings of the same. We remember with the clarity of falcon-sight the words of Kerensky. Through the smoke of time he speaks to us, his chosen, and urges us onward with the promise of Eden. We will retake what is ours by right, that shining jewel Terra. Not the vastness of space nor the Wolf’s obstinate howl will stay us from our righteous goal. We are Crusaders and will trample all who stand in our way!"

Edited by Brissan, 28 December 2015 - 03:14 PM.

#16 Tomo of the Hawk

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts
  • LocationBarnsley, England, United Kingdon

Posted 29 December 2015 - 10:06 AM

Do you guys have Teamspeak? or similair, who is in command of organizing games and details etc?

Also I've got some buddy's oneye79 & flumpez can you invite them too please.

Also as a suggestion going forward could i put myself forward to gain the ability to invite as I'm European it makes sense to cover the time slots'. If you wish to get together an chat let me know i have background that may interest you.

Edited by Tomo of the Hawk, 29 December 2015 - 11:38 AM.

#17 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 11:58 AM

We use the CJF Teamspeak Hub: http://mwomercs.com/...munication-hub/

There is a 79th Raptor Talon Cluster channel on there.

#18 Tesla_Blade

Rookie

• The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 07:40 PM

I'm interested in joining. I mainly run Mad Dogs, Dire Wolves, and Stormcrows. I'm an experienced player but I usually prefer following orders rather than leading. I'm active almost every evening. Just send me an invite if you want.

#19 Haazheel IIC

• PipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 05:47 AM

I am very interested in joining. Im new to MWO but a Battletech veteran. I can obey orders, and im a good teamplayer. Im tired of droping alone! My mechs are hellbringer, timberwolf, nova and a maddog. Looking forward to get a pm or an invite. Im no casual player and will be online nearly every day..im from europe btw! Would be an honor for me to join you!

Edited by Haazheel, 30 December 2015 - 05:53 AM.

#20 Treejo

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 08:25 PM

I'm newish as well, since Nov of 2015, I'm a permanent loyalist to JF, and would like to join a unit that resides permenantly to the clan. I have no mic do it pet altercations. however I'm mostly here to listen and obey the orders. add me on MWO Treejo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users