Will Not Stand For Anymore Of This 80-100% Clanner Wins; We Must Unite Or Get Taken Out By All The Clanners

93 replies to this topic

#21 TKSax

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,057 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:44 AM

Posted Image

#22 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:47 AM

View PostTKSax, on 29 December 2014 - 10:44 AM, said:

Posted Image

Dear Sir and/or Madam,
I truly enjoyed your post today. So much so I found myself thinking "That's ok, I didn't want to swallow that sip of coffee anyway".

Yours truly,
The Internet.

Edited by Roadbeer, 29 December 2014 - 10:47 AM.

#23 bobF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:32 AM

Some more tldr posting basically explaining how you feebly justify dodging Clan battles. Sure FRR is indignant, you guys have collectively proven useless. FRR is the only faction that successfully retook worlds from the Clans, albeit for just a short time. One of the merc units that made that possible currently works for GB.

I fully expect you guys to wait till the zero hour, then make a bunch of excuses why you still can't halt the Clan advance. In the meantime, the Clans take full advantage of your cowardice, driving ever southward.

#24 luxebo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:51 AM

View PostPodex, on 29 December 2014 - 03:08 AM, said:

Annnnd this is where my assistance stops.

I'm being honest, I've never seen a Marik guy on any of my IS vs Clan matches. Maybe you guys have been contributing, and I'm sorry if I'm making a improper generalization. But I'm just saying if we are to keep fighting each other then we can't do anything besides this staying as is.

Edit: It does seem like I just never spot you guys in match, but I believe you guys if you guys are fighting Clanners (and I think I just misinterpreted the two earliest Marik posts). So I do take things back on that original second post, but we gotta stick together.

Edited by luxebo, 29 December 2014 - 11:53 AM.

#25 StillRadioactive

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 644 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA

Posted 29 December 2014 - 12:43 PM

View PostRoadbeer, on 29 December 2014 - 09:20 AM, said:

Posted Image

Dude, how many "come at me bro" gifs do you HAVE?

#26 StillRadioactive

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 644 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA

Posted 29 December 2014 - 12:48 PM

View PostbobF, on 29 December 2014 - 09:36 AM, said:

In other words, you and the same Marik units are going to keep dodging Clan battles, while you continue your exclusive special olympian boxing matches in some safe corner of space.

See you brave warriors at Terra.

Safe corner of space?

We've taken more worlds than any other.

We fight like no foe you've ever seen.

We topple governments and make foes scream and cry that the way the world works is unfair.

Perhaps you've never heard of the Armed Forces of the Federated Suns, but we don't HIDE in a safe corner of space.

... we are those who seek. Pray we never find you.

Edited by StillRadioactive, 29 December 2014 - 12:48 PM.

#27 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 12:51 PM

View PostStillRadioactive, on 29 December 2014 - 12:48 PM, said:

Safe corner of space?

We topple governments and make foes scream and cry that the way the world works is unfair.

Perhaps you've never heard of the Armed Forces of the Federated Suns, but we don't HIDE in a safe corner of space.

ummm MercStar has more worlds then any other... just saying

#28 Reitmeier

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 955 posts
  • LocationHessen

Posted 29 December 2014 - 12:56 PM

Safe corner of space?

Sometimes I like your posts but on the other side I sometimes just think "what the .....Really?"

Edited by Reitmeier, 29 December 2014 - 12:58 PM.

#29 Harathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 970 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:11 PM

View Posthybrid black, on 29 December 2014 - 12:51 PM, said:

ummm MercStar has more worlds then any other... just saying

MercStar may have a lot of worlds tagged, certainly. Pretty sure Radioactive was referring to the number of worlds taken by Davion forces as a whole since CW started.

#30 Mystere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:22 PM

You guys haven't figured it out yet, have you?

Posted Image

#31 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:33 PM

View PostHarathan, on 29 December 2014 - 01:11 PM, said:

MercStar may have a lot of worlds tagged, certainly. Pretty sure Radioactive was referring to the number of worlds taken by Davion forces as a whole since CW started.

yes he could be good thing MercStar took a bunch of them for davion or they would only be in 2nd haha

#32 Majorfatboy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 623 posts
  • LocationBound and gagged on The Island

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:41 PM

"Boo hoo, it's all those filthy casual's faults who are just here to get their 80 points and are just padding their stats and not taking down objectives and and..."

Super cool strawman bros.
Some of You serious business types are getting Your backsides womped, and are, as usual, blaming those evil pugs.

Just because someone's motivation to participate in a CW match involves the stocking stuffer event, does not mean said players are intentionally throwing matches and just going for kills. During My little wadding session in the CW cesspool, I was playing to win, to beat back some clanners. When the call came to zerg rush, I rushed and took those generators. When someone needed to stay behind and guard the gun, I stayed behind. And so were the other pugs.

If You honestly believe You're losing planets because of all those great unwashed pugs participating in the freebie incentive, You are ret@rded.

#33 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:53 PM

View PostMajorfatboy, on 29 December 2014 - 01:41 PM, said:

"Boo hoo, it's all those filthy casual's faults who are just here to get their 80 points and are just padding their stats and not taking down objectives and and..."

Super cool strawman bros.
Some of You serious business types are getting Your backsides womped, and are, as usual, blaming those evil pugs.

Just because someone's motivation to participate in a CW match involves the stocking stuffer event, does not mean said players are intentionally throwing matches and just going for kills. During My little wadding session in the CW cesspool, I was playing to win, to beat back some clanners. When the call came to zerg rush, I rushed and took those generators. When someone needed to stay behind and guard the gun, I stayed behind. And so were the other pugs.

If You honestly believe You're losing planets because of all those great unwashed pugs participating in the freebie incentive, You are ret@rded.

Can't imagine why nobody is rushing to help the FRR against the Clans...

Posted Image

Edited by Roadbeer, 29 December 2014 - 01:54 PM.

#34 BlackDrakon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 576 posts
  • LocationEl Salvador

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:57 PM

I just love that .gif....

#35 TripleEhBeef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 700 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:09 PM

I played a few rounds on Thessalonika tonight, won two and lost one (to CI). When I started, attacker wins were at 40%. When I finished, wins were at 70%. And in those matches I saw 3(?) Kurita players.

Dunno if it's an organization thing, since DC has a decent pop.

#36 BlackPhoenix01

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,459 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationNJ/NY

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

Edited by BlackPhoenix01, 29 December 2014 - 08:18 PM.

#37 bobF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:28 PM

That gif is still amusing.

You know what is truly stifling the dynamic PvP in this game? The Prime Time Planet Flipping Hour. Best hour NA, no doubt. However, in other objective based PvP games I've played, the battlefield runs 24/7. This ends up making the players on the other side of Terra invaluable for holding onto real estate. In this game, all their hard work is undone summarily every day at 8pm PST. I wonder what the map would look like now, if their contribution was truly felt.

#38 luxebo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:54 PM

View PostTripleEhBeef, on 29 December 2014 - 08:09 PM, said:

I played a few rounds on Thessalonika tonight, won two and lost one (to CI). When I started, attacker wins were at 40%. When I finished, wins were at 70%. And in those matches I saw 3(?) Kurita players.

Dunno if it's an organization thing, since DC has a decent pop.

You might be right, checked it at the moment and it is at 100%... which if you did win 2 matches that shouldn't be happening I believe. I was actually there too and finished a few rounds with a Davion group (hands off to them, their strat worked very very well). Could be a reading error.

#39 Cerlin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 922 posts
  • LocationCalifornia or Japan

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:50 PM

I am shocked by the op and then other IS factions taking him so seriously. What group does he represent? How many mechwarriors does he command? If marik and davion let one guy crap talking stop them the clans will just do the same to you.

I am not calling anyone out here. My guys have been dropping a lot along all clan borders. We are losing planets sure, but some of by best smaller group cw drops have had marik and davion in them and they were great team players. I do not blame other factions for our mercs leaving. Some left for fun, some left on protest how the current system favors north America over any other timezone. There are many reasons and those are up to them. My unit and I will fight until the FRR is no more and we will fight on another front when that happens. So fave a more than positive win ratio vs clan teams. This includes premades and pugs. It is not winning the war and we are practing hard. But we are having fun and growing. We are the most active we have been in a long time.

Remember, clans like wolf have only one active front....

Edited by Cerlin, 29 December 2014 - 11:52 PM.

#40 Abivard

• Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:58 PM

Safe corner of space?

Exactly how many worlds has the 22nd Argyle Lancers taken? Oops, guess this is the **** talking the 22nd complains about. Asking them to walk the walk not just talk the talk.

I have to keep reminding myself that these Argyle Lancers are not representative of Davion units as a whole but are instead just Arrogant, self-righteous, braggarts who think everyone else should worship them because they once fought on some planet called Wazan against Marik, Or was it attacking Kuritan worlds while the Kurians were busy Fighting Two clans?

"Put up or shut up" is all the trash talk you Argyle lancers hear from the FRR, so spin your excuses as you may, very few are so gullible as to believe them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users