Will Not Stand For Anymore Of This 80-100% Clanner Wins; We Must Unite Or Get Taken Out By All The Clanners

93 replies to this topic

#41 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:32 AM

View PostAbivard, on 29 December 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Exactly how many worlds has the 22nd Argyle Lancers taken? Oops, guess this is the **** talking the 22nd complains about. Asking them to walk the walk not just talk the talk.

I have to keep reminding myself that these Argyle Lancers are not representative of Davion units as a whole but are instead just Arrogant, self-righteous, braggarts who think everyone else should worship them because they once fought on some planet called Wazan against Marik, Or was it attacking Kuritan worlds while the Kurians were busy Fighting Two clans?

"Put up or shut up" is all the trash talk you Argyle lancers hear from the FRR, so spin your excuses as you may, very few are so gullible as to believe them.

Do you understand how getting your name tagged on a world works? Genuinely; the mechanic for it?

Whatever though. Good luck to you. I'mma go get some folks together and try to help out on the Steiner border. The way things are going we'll have a shot at Ghost Bears in just a few weeks. Looking forward to it.

#42 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 30 December 2014 - 02:05 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 30 December 2014 - 01:32 AM, said:

Do you understand how getting your name tagged on a world works? Genuinely; the mechanic for it?

Whatever though. Good luck to you. I'mma go get some folks together and try to help out on the Steiner border. The way things are going we'll have a shot at Ghost Bears in just a few weeks. Looking forward to it.

Steiner are traitors to the Inner Sphere aligning with the wolves, FRR wants to run it's mouth, I'll help Kurita when I'm on that side of the IS.

#43 Abivard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 30 December 2014 - 02:14 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 30 December 2014 - 01:32 AM, said:

Yes I do know, and your answer to my question is also loud and clear, your unit has no planets with your mark on them.
My unit has two planets that bear our name, but of course that hardly compares to your units efforts on umm Wazan was it?

Your unit is trolling just about every factions threads with your bragging and trash talking, you certainly can talk the talk, but we have yet to see your unit walk the walk.

Until then, keep your bragging and trash talking in your own factions forums.

If you wish to 'unite' the IS against the clans try a little tact instead of pompous arrogance and hypocrisy.

btw FYI The OP is a solo player, I don't think English is his native tongue either.

#44 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 02:18 AM

View PostRoadbeer, on 30 December 2014 - 02:05 AM, said:

Steiner are traitors to the Inner Sphere aligning with the wolves, FRR wants to run it's mouth, I'll help Kurita when I'm on that side of the IS.

I'm strongly of the opinion that Marik/Davion should team up and go kick Clanner ass but between Steiner/Marik being not so good friends, Davion/Kurita getting along just about as well and pretty much everyone being sick of FRR at this point (WHY WON'T EVERYONE COME WIN THIS WAR FOR US?!??!?! CARRY HARDER! WE WOULD HAVE WON BY NOW IF YOU WOULD ALL JUST WIN FOR US) I'm not sure where/how.

Wish we could make Old Kentucky a shared planet. I'd be totally cool with that. Shared Davion/Marik world, go hang out, have a few drinks and wait for the Clans to finish shutting FRR up. Currently though I estimate about 3 weeks before Davion has a CGB border.

How do you kill 21 days?

#45 Tuann

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 203 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard, with a beer, chocolate and waffles

Posted 30 December 2014 - 02:24 AM

Guys,
don't panick,..

We only get 1 (ONE) planet assigned into IS to fight,.. if we're lucky we get 2, on a different border.

today, in all its wisdom, PGI has decided to only grant 1 plant in IS to assault and instead limit us to inter-clan planets to attack.
No such luxury as to have a few IS worlds to fight for,..

Either get bored, or fight intra clan...

Oh, and that 1 planet has no meaning for non-NA timezone players,... as it flips only once a day anyhow,.. so,..; be patient,.. clanners will just get bored and problem will solve itself :-)

so, by all means,.. attack us ! the bears wanna fight !

Edited by Tuann, 30 December 2014 - 02:26 AM.

#46 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 02:26 AM

View PostAbivard, on 30 December 2014 - 02:14 AM, said:

Yes I do know, and your answer to my question is also loud and clear, your unit has no planets with your mark on them.
My unit has two planets that bear our name, but of course that hardly compares to your units efforts on umm Wazan was it?

Your unit is trolling just about every factions threads with your bragging and trash talking, you certainly can talk the talk, but we have yet to see your unit walk the walk.

Until then, keep your bragging and trash talking in your own factions forums.

If you wish to 'unite' the IS against the clans try a little tact instead of pompous arrogance and hypocrisy.

btw FYI The OP is a solo player, I don't think English is his native tongue either.

You and a couple other FRR folks pretty much are why you don't see me on the FRR border. We did - a bunch of shadowplay training videos have us on the FRR border rolling Clanners. Originally I had a lot of issues with the Steiner attacks into FRR space but, again, internal diplomacy isn't something I'd normally discuss out here because my official opinion is whatever my unit and Davion commands opinion is but.... well, at this point I have no issue with it personally. Someone is going to end up with the FRRs worlds, may as well be Steiner.

Good luck though. Let me know how the 'everyone who isn't fighting to defend us is a traitor/coward/whatever' approach works out. Getting someone to win your war for you is a tough thing to sell.

#47 Abivard

• Shredder
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 02:31 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 30 December 2014 - 02:18 AM, said:

I'm strongly of the opinion that Marik/Davion should team up and go kick Clanner ass but between Steiner/Marik being not so good friends, Davion/Kurita getting along just about as well and pretty much everyone being sick of FRR at this point (WHY WON'T EVERYONE COME WIN THIS WAR FOR US?!??!?! CARRY HARDER! WE WOULD HAVE WON BY NOW IF YOU WOULD ALL JUST WIN FOR US) I'm not sure where/how.

Wish we could make Old Kentucky a shared planet. I'd be totally cool with that. Shared Davion/Marik world, go hang out, have a few drinks and wait for the Clans to finish shutting FRR up. Currently though I estimate about 3 weeks before Davion has a CGB border.

How do you kill 21 days?

Keep on saying that is what the FRR is saying, you know we aren't begging anyone for help and that just kills your soul doesn't it?
You also seem to think that the FRR attacking and taking Clan planets is nothing, but on the other hand you think Steiner's alliance with the clans was a great move on their part, you proclaimed that throughout the Inner Sphere, and libeled the FRR when you did it.

You are right about one thing, the major defender of Steiner space are Davion units. yet Steiner has rarely held onto any planet under clan attack for more than a day and doesn't seem to have launched any attacks on clan space in the last week or more. But you keep telling yourself that it is your 22nd Argyle lancers and Steiner units that are giving the clans a hard fight lol.

#48 Onmyoudo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 955 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 03:21 AM

View PostTripleEhBeef, on 29 December 2014 - 08:09 PM, said:

I played a few rounds on Thessalonika tonight, won two and lost one (to CI). When I started, attacker wins were at 40%. When I finished, wins were at 70%. And in those matches I saw 3(?) Kurita players.

Dunno if it's an organization thing, since DC has a decent pop.

A bunch of the DC units are EU based, I believe. When I've played CW there have been a number (9DS, 36th, 11th, others) active during EU prime time. 2 days ago when I left we were 100% defended on Misery and 60% up on Stradabari or whatever. The next morning we had lost the war for both. 1 of the guys we were playing with said in another thread he pulled an all-nighter just to find out when CW was most active and it was 7am his time.

#49 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 03:24 AM

Well...this is a long thread.

Specific to CSJ, we are a very small faction but only fight on one planet for the most part. We are rarely forced to defend against DCMS incursions. Doing so would actually slow us down and give us some additional fights so perhaps thats a win-win here.

#50 Reitmeier

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 955 posts
  • LocationHessen

Posted 30 December 2014 - 04:20 AM

View PostTripleEhBeef, on 29 December 2014 - 08:09 PM, said:

I played a few rounds on Thessalonika tonight, won two and lost one (to CI). When I started, attacker wins were at 40%. When I finished, wins were at 70%. And in those matches I saw 3(?) Kurita players.

Dunno if it's an organization thing, since DC has a decent pop.

6 Wins, no loss yesterday at Thessaloniki for the 11th Vega. Then we had to go to bed because it was like 2.30 AM here in germany.
Its not a organization thing. Its a timezone thing.
Houses like the Davies can be very happy to have most of their players in NA timezone. In our primetime the davie border is like 0/0 the whole time.
the clanborders will always be a pugzone because they have the highest queues in every timezone.

@Lukoi: We can only pay attention to one border because we have a small size of coordinated 12mans.
Throwing everything at your border means that we left the davion border undefended. And because of the Pugzone at clanborders its easier for us to concentrate on the davion front. Just because we dont have to start with 100% Attackwinners on these planets like at the clanborder.

Edited by Reitmeier, 30 December 2014 - 04:42 AM.

#51 Tordin

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:33 AM

Gosh! Some of you are all bickering like drunk shiznos. Remember a few from all factions are ruining for others, and look at what happens. Its a awful to see people from FRR threating those who want to help with bad mouthing because of some quirks the other factions are known for (Steiner cease fire leash with Wolf, Jades discussable LORDS op blabla). Gotta put bad attitude on a dusty shelf.
Its gotta be hard indeed to organize well with different timezones in mind and to organize well knit units to stop an invasion. We have families, real life, work and friends and not all have much time at hand.
I myself have not bothered yet to merge with a bigger unit, nor bothered with TS.. yet because of some of those reasons.

There are good and bad among both PUGs and organized units. You bad lots of you need to get your head out of the fanatic bucket of awful stuff and try to look at things objectively, and subjectively on a constructive basis.

I do my little part in helping FRR, heck I even try to get into a match attacking or defending for Kurita and Steiner. And I always feel good to see other IS factions alongside me, PUGs or not. I play with fun in mind, following orders without teamspeak and do my best while trying to learn from my own mistakes.

Also. Im not entirely sure how it started at the beginning of CW beta, about who started taking worlds form others.

I've do heard that FRR were taking Steiner and Kurita worlds. If right. Were it because a loss of heart, that the invasion wont be stopped? Was it to create a buffer against the invasion? I really dont know. I think Kurita and Steiner should have their worlds returned when the battle turns to the better (and we got our planets back) with a good margin. Same for them if any were taken from FRR first.

There REALLY should be some kind of exchange of planets function in place. Lending planets, support or cash of some kind. And yeah I know there might be a function were you "own" a planet with your unit, funding stuff with c-bill and such. As long as IS stand together despite CONSTANT bickering and toe stomping because of petty feuds. This could turn the tide.

Its NO doubt why the mercs might be the most attractive and/ or powerful of all factions when those mentioned bicker like theres no tomorrow. Its a game, set in a grand universe. Have fun and keep the ire out of it.

Seems theres a clash between those who play for the game itself, some from a die hard lore perspective and others (like myself) a mix.

I know you clanners bicker among yourself sometimes as far as I know, but you really have gotten yourself assembled lately and are kicking our IS arses. We deserve it for the most part in my humble opinion. Seen some comments about how fiercly we fight. And thats a compliment. Respect to that.

Signing off..

Edited by Tordin, 30 December 2014 - 10:35 AM.

#52 luxebo

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:48 PM

The way everyone here is attacking each other just here shows that we aren't teaming up... and besides CJF (they host all the topish tier players), the rest of the Clans have some sort of alliance (at least CGB and CSJ, then Wolf and Steiner).

So... we stay as is and continue to lose planets from these Clanners?

#53 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:20 PM

View PostAbivard, on 30 December 2014 - 02:31 AM, said:

Keep on saying that is what the FRR is saying, you know we aren't begging anyone for help and that just kills your soul doesn't it?
You also seem to think that the FRR attacking and taking Clan planets is nothing, but on the other hand you think Steiner's alliance with the clans was a great move on their part, you proclaimed that throughout the Inner Sphere, and libeled the FRR when you did it.

You are right about one thing, the major defender of Steiner space are Davion units. yet Steiner has rarely held onto any planet under clan attack for more than a day and doesn't seem to have launched any attacks on clan space in the last week or more. But you keep telling yourself that it is your 22nd Argyle lancers and Steiner units that are giving the clans a hard fight lol.

Steiner is trying to actively fight wars on 4 or 5 fronts and it's telling. I can go there and win 8 out of 10 matches a night and still only be a drop in the bucket. Not my war to call for them. Mostly Davion seems to be dealing with Liao and Kurita - where we're winning every single round. I hate to say it but we seem to be defending Steiner intermittently and in our spare time, when primtime hits we're stacked on Liao/Kurita worlds. This creates a similar issue in our support for Steiner that many off-peak groups have, the wins only matter in the last 2 or 3 hours.

FRR never had to beg for help. People were happy to give it. What didn't help was calling everyone else traitors, cowards, etc and then DEMANDING they come win your war for you.

Because, let's be clear here. You're losing, every day. Constantly. You had a couple of wins early on (hurrah CI) and otherwise are just getting stomped. Davion is winning and has been winning every front it fights on.

At this point though, shine on you crazy diamond. The Clanners may end up closing Steiners FRR/Kurita border for them which will be a good thing and after they've chewed through you guys (about 3 more weeks) and are a Davion front we'll get to see how Davion deals with the Clanners directly.

Best of luck with that. You guys are doing great turning the war around on your own. Clearly the problem is that everyone else isn't getting in and winning your war for you and should be or else they are cowards/traitors/whatever. Keep selling that, it's doing great for you.

#54 RG Notch

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,987 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:38 PM

View PostbobF, on 29 December 2014 - 11:32 AM, said:

Some more tldr posting basically explaining how you feebly justify dodging Clan battles. Sure FRR is indignant, you guys have collectively proven useless. FRR is the only faction that successfully retook worlds from the Clans, albeit for just a short time. One of the merc units that made that possible currently works for GB.

I fully expect you guys to wait till the zero hour, then make a bunch of excuses why you still can't halt the Clan advance. In the meantime, the Clans take full advantage of your cowardice, driving ever southward.

The easier thing is to just cash in on the IS side while they are ok and then swap to clan to enjoy the victory. Unless people made the mistake of being a permanent member, this is the best way to gain CW stuff. I'm a merc. All's I care about is what I gain and holding or taking planets gets.....

#55 SuperAtomicAirplane

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 107 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:39 PM

Please don't judge the entire FRR based on what is being said in this thread. We really are nice guys. We don't need anyone's help, but always appreciate it. We'll fight on our own and reap the rewards or suffer the consequences however it turns out. Even if we get pushed all the way back to Rasalhague, we'll continue to cheerfully load up the long ships and set sail for death or glory.

#56 Kirkland Langue

• Bad Company
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 02:00 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 28 December 2014 - 10:58 PM, said:

A couple of cold, brutal, fundamental issues -

Nobody else has anything to can by defending another factions borders. Don't get our names on stuff and gain/loss of worlds doesn't mean anything save some bragging rights. It's hard to get people to take it personal.

Attacking pays poorly when pugging. There is a depressing number of people who, when attacking, have no interest in winning - they just want to maximize damage and kills for cbills. They are intentionally sandbagging the team for personal gain.

There is currently no system in place to reward someone as much to defend another factions borders. While that would normally be fine the 2nd issue above, sandbagging *******, make doing so less enjoyable than fighting with/for your own faction.

That needs fixed before we will have a really solid option for other factions fighting the Clanners.

Consider this: You can attack a planet 100 times. As long as 8 of those attacks are successful, the other 92 are irrelevant. If an attacker loses their battle, NOTHING CHANGES. Nothing is lost. You can't get mad at a team that fails to win on the attack, no matter what the reason for their loss is, because losing on the Attack doesn't change the map in the slightest.

At the same time, those who come to defend "your space" are, by definition, Mercenaries. We are there to make C-bills first and foremost. There is no real reward for winning a battle on someone else' turf, other than the C-bill rewards you get for fighting the battle. The same applies to attacking on planets where another House stands to gain a planet - we are mercenaries; we are there for the C-bills. We'll win if the opportunity presents itself, but it's a waste of time for us to light-rush the enemy base ignoring the bounty which we queued up to receive.

If I drop in a pug game on the attack, I will ALWAYS encourage the team to try and win through attrition. If you want a concerted attack to be successful without winning through attrition, then you have to form the team yourself and command it yourself.

For every 12 mercenaries that show up and fight for you (either attacking or defense) - that either represents a free ghost win, or taking an enemy team out of the fight for one battle. Don't begrudge the mercs that show up to fight for you, just because their goals do not perfectly align with yours. If you aren't in command of a premade group - learn to use the incentives that the pug mercs already have: play their best to earn the most C-bills. And that means trying to win through attrition.

#57 StillRadioactive

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 644 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA

Posted 30 December 2014 - 02:25 PM

View Posthybrid black, on 29 December 2014 - 01:33 PM, said:

yes he could be good thing MercStar took a bunch of them for davion or they would only be in 2nd haha

The Davion pain train was rolling during the first week, when MercStar was with Ghost Bear. It's still rolling in the third week, now that they've gone back.

We appreciate MercStar's help when they're here, because it makes our jobs easier, but don't discount the Davion loyalists.

View PostAbivard, on 29 December 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Exactly how many worlds has the 22nd Argyle Lancers taken? Oops, guess this is the **** talking the 22nd complains about. Asking them to walk the walk not just talk the talk.

I have to keep reminding myself that these Argyle Lancers are not representative of Davion units as a whole but are instead just Arrogant, self-righteous, braggarts who think everyone else should worship them because they once fought on some planet called Wazan against Marik, Or was it attacking Kuritan worlds while the Kurians were busy Fighting Two clans?

"Put up or shut up" is all the trash talk you Argyle lancers hear from the FRR, so spin your excuses as you may, very few are so gullible as to believe them.

Posted Image

#58 Abivard

• Shredder
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 04:50 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 30 December 2014 - 01:20 PM, said:

Steiner is trying to actively fight wars on 4 or 5 fronts and it's telling.

Wow you are getting real desperate now aren't you? Steiner's 2 fronts somehow becomes 4 or 5 in your mind.
Steiner has only 2 fronts that are under attack, the Marik front and the Jade Falcon front. Steiner is attacking on only 2 fronts, Marik and Kurita.

Your unit and many in Davion are actively attacking, Marik,Kurita and Liao worlds.

Your spin that your 22nd Argyle Lancers and Davion are the great front leaders of the war on the clans is getting real tiresome.
Your constant trash talking about the FRR not fighting the clans and begging everyone else to fight their battles is ludicrous.
Your blind support and justification for Steiner actions exposes your hypocrisy.
Your constant double standards as well as your spin doctoring is plainly evident to most.

The is a huge difference between me stating simple facts or asking you to back up outrageous claims and your trash talking on every faction's boards.
You and your unit seem to only know how to spin the trash talk, for your unit certainly have refused to show anyone your walk.

#59 StillRadioactive

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 644 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA

Posted 30 December 2014 - 05:23 PM

View PostAbivard, on 30 December 2014 - 04:50 PM, said:

Words

You came in here trashtalking my unit with the first post you made.

Obvious troll is obvious.

#60 luxebo

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 05:26 PM

You 22nd Argyle Lancers and Abivard, stop arguing. This is just showing explicitly our weakness to the Clanners and it is demonstrating exactly my point. We work together, or lose more ground.

Just stop fighting please. Otherwise take it to PMs or the like.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users