• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 739 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationHalsey, NE

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:03 PM

View PostCryonis, on 31 December 2014 - 08:46 PM, said:

I never said it was Clan Ghost Bear as a hole but a few units. still they are working for Clan Ghost bear and broken the Ceasfire. this could then be used as a means for trile of Greavence.

I'm not say we should go into full invasion on the Ghost Bears for this but only asking for some kind of compinsation or appalagy from there main force. (I know they can't controll who joins them or controles them, but this still looks bad on them)

CI, MS, LORDS, and SJR are mercanaries who routinely switch allegiance and they are doing it to get just the response you are giving. They're desire is to get the clans fighting amongst themselves. The solution is not to attack Clan Ghost Bear but to have any clan that finds them attacking any clan world to put out a call to the other clans and if at all possible every available clan warrior should respond to and defend that world. Superior numbers will plow them into the ground and leave nothing for their children to identify.

Edited by Beo Vulf, 08 January 2015 - 03:14 PM.

#63 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:46 PM

View PostBeo Vulf, on 08 January 2015 - 03:03 PM, said:

CI, MS, LORDS, and SJR are mercanaries who routinely switch allegiance and they are doing it to get just the response you are giving. They're desire is to get the clans fighting amongst themselves. The solution is not to attack Clan Ghost Bear but to have any clan that finds them attacking any clan world to put out a call to the other clans and if at all possible every available clan warrior should respond to and defend that world. Superior numbers will plow them into the ground and leave nothing for their children to identify.

Except clans cannot defend a clan world from other clans:

Example:

CJF attacks CW.

CSJ is mad that CJF would do such a thing, and offers to defend the world for CW.

CSJ cannot defend the CW planet from CJF. Now, if it was IS attacking that planet, sure...but because CJF attacking CW, the system does not allow other clans to defend for CW.

#64 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 04:04 PM

Are you sure about the above information?

#65 Beo Vulf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 739 posts
  • LocationHalsey, NE

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:07 PM

View PostGyrok, on 08 January 2015 - 03:46 PM, said:

Except clans cannot defend a clan world from other clans:

Example:

CJF attacks CW.

CSJ is mad that CJF would do such a thing, and offers to defend the world for CW.

CSJ cannot defend the CW planet from CJF. Now, if it was IS attacking that planet, sure...but because CJF attacking CW, the system does not allow other clans to defend for CW.

Funny it seems to allow me to pick a Clan Ghost Bear world to defend.

#66 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:10 PM

View PostBeo Vulf, on 08 January 2015 - 07:07 PM, said:

Funny it seems to allow me to pick a Clan Ghost Bear world to defend.

Despite the agony of having to agree with Gyrok about this, :P he is correct. You can defend Clan worlds that are being attacked by the IS...not by other Clans.

#67 Star Wolves Admin Account

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:11 PM

View PostAx2Grind, on 08 January 2015 - 07:10 PM, said:

Despite the agony of having to agree with Gyrok about this, :P he is correct. You can defend Clan worlds that are being attacked by the IS...not by other Clans.

Was it really that painful? :D

#68 Beo Vulf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 739 posts
  • LocationHalsey, NE

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:53 PM

View PostAx2Grind, on 08 January 2015 - 07:10 PM, said:

Um who said anything about defending a clan world from clan attack. The stravag's have gone back to FRR, and Stiener. The CW queue has red worlds those we can attack and blue worlds those that we can defend, it doesn't matter who is attacking the blue worlds, you can defend them. I guess thats just an unintended feature that PGI forgot to tell anyone about.

Edited by Beo Vulf, 08 January 2015 - 08:57 PM.

#69 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 09:06 PM

View PostBeo Vulf, on 08 January 2015 - 08:53 PM, said:

Um who said anything about defending a clan world from clan attack.

The solution is not to attack Clan Ghost Bear but to have any clan that finds them attacking any clan world to put out a call to the other clans and if at all possible every available clan warrior should respond to and defend that world. Superior numbers will plow them into the ground and leave nothing for their children to identify.

I thought you did. Apparently I was...mistaken?

Edited by Ax2Grind, 08 January 2015 - 09:13 PM.

#70 Beo Vulf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 739 posts
  • LocationHalsey, NE

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:41 AM

View PostAx2Grind, on 08 January 2015 - 09:06 PM, said:

I thought you did. Apparently I was...mistaken?

I made no reference to clans my original references were to the mercs CI, 228, MS, etc. who change allegiances like blondes change their minds. When groups like that are attacking clan worlds like now that they have gone back to Steiner, and FRR (not clans) we can over power them and make their lives miserable.

Edited by Beo Vulf, 09 January 2015 - 10:44 AM.

#71 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:13 AM

View PostBeo Vulf, on 09 January 2015 - 10:41 AM, said:

I made no reference to clans my original references were to the mercs CI, 228, MS, etc. who change allegiances like blondes change their minds. When groups like that are attacking clan worlds like now that they have gone back to Steiner, and FRR (not clans) we can over power them and make their lives miserable.

Wolf cannot overpower all the Merc comp teams. We need a few of them to split up and fight each other. I mean for the sake of CW, it wont last if all comp teams gang up on casuals.

#72 Beo Vulf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 739 posts
  • LocationHalsey, NE

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:15 AM

View PostF0xdi3, on 09 January 2015 - 11:13 AM, said:

Wolf cannot overpower all the Merc comp teams. We need a few of them to split up and fight each other. I mean for the sake of CW, it wont last if all comp teams gang up on casuals.

Read my previous posts its not just Wolf that needs to come down on the Stravags in question.

#73 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 05:58 PM

View PostBeo Vulf, on 09 January 2015 - 10:41 AM, said:

I made no reference to clans

But you did...

Carry On.

#74 Von Blumen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 11 January 2015 - 09:10 PM

View PostAx2Grind, on 11 January 2015 - 05:58 PM, said:

But you did...

Carry On.

The troll is strong with this one...

You learned well grasshopper....

#75 Beo Vulf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 739 posts
  • LocationHalsey, NE

Posted 11 January 2015 - 10:12 PM

View PostAx2Grind, on 11 January 2015 - 05:58 PM, said:

But you did...

Carry On.

Put The whole qoute instead of part of it and you might have an argument, otherwise your just a stravag disguised as a GB.

#76 Chaotee

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 34 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:56 PM

As an IS player just passing through (I wanted to see how the other side lives) I figured I'd share the word on the street as it were. As a Marik I picked CGB because it was as far removed as I could get from my previous area of combat, but also for the family & honor bit of the lore. (Though as a Marik I was sorely tempted to fight for CJF against Steiner).

I just dropped as part of a mixed PUG counter-attacking a CGB world from FRR. This very discussion came up in the lobby, and this is a pug mind you, not mercs, is that CW has "given up" and better their worlds fall into CGB hands than the IS.

You guys (CW & CGB) need to get ahead of the rumor mill on this one before it spirals out of control.

Edited by Chaote, 12 January 2015 - 05:59 PM.

#77 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 06:14 PM

View PostChaote, on 12 January 2015 - 05:56 PM, said:

As an IS player just passing through (I wanted to see how the other side lives) I figured I'd share the word on the street as it were. As a Marik I picked CGB because it was as far removed as I could get from my previous area of combat, but also for the family & honor bit of the lore. (Though as a Marik I was sorely tempted to fight for CJF against Steiner).

I just dropped as part of a mixed PUG counter-attacking a CGB world from FRR. This very discussion came up in the lobby, and this is a pug mind you, not mercs, is that CW has "given up" and better their worlds fall into CGB hands than the IS.

You guys (CW & CGB) need to get ahead of the rumor mill on this one before it spirals out of control.

Seems obvious to me that they are on to something. I couldn't agree more that Clan Wolf worlds are in better hands with Clan Ghost Bear. Some war reparations to Steiner and FRR seem fair enough of course. Onward!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users