Thunderbolts Creating Bad Gameplay

1123 replies to this topic

#1121 Cyborne Elemental

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,953 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 January 2015 - 05:18 PM

View PostBartholomew bartholomew, on 16 January 2015 - 04:39 PM, said:

Being on the receiving end is never fun. However, it is nice to have an energy boating mech that CAN boat them well enough to keep up with the DAKKA. I have 2 EPppc's and 3 Mlas on mine.

And since when has anything stopped any nerf clans/lurms/whatever threads. Is the nerf list thread still alive? (I know everything has already been listed on it, but just curious)

That job should go to the Awesome, not to a Heavy that can fill 3 CW slots for ultimate cheese sniping.

Btw.. 57 pages of waa waaa :D

#1122 ackstorm

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 164 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 16 January 2015 - 05:32 PM

Move the 50% buff to the mech that was designed for it - the AWS-9M. Slower and with a bigger body to hit. Requires more weight, less people carrying multiple of them, etc...

#1123 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 January 2015 - 05:55 PM

View PostBlack Arachne, on 16 January 2015 - 04:15 PM, said:

Wasn't that the same time he mentioned Clans are getting quirks and a lot more new pods. Wonder, how long before the new nerf clan posts will take?

About 0.5 milliseconds after people realize he listed S pods for the DWF (So it will have JJs -3 to be exact-)

#1124 LordKnightFandragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,239 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 05:58 PM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 16 January 2015 - 05:55 PM, said:

About 0.5 milliseconds after people realize he listed S pods for the DWF (So it will have JJs -3 to be exact-)

The DWF-S wont "jump" really....but it will be something you can almost call a sort of "hop"....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users