Call Your Forces Off Of Svelvik, The Invasion Is At Stake!

89 replies to this topic

#81 D34K

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 304 posts
  • LocationBrighton, UK

Posted 06 January 2015 - 05:12 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 06 January 2015 - 04:39 AM, said:

Great, now that you have seen it would you please focus back on your Clan's goal instead of hampering our efforts wasting attacks on Ghost Bear planets? Thank you.

We are pursuing the true goals of Clan Wolf! Filthy blood traitor! Too much i n c e s t has addled your mind!

Edited by D34K, 06 January 2015 - 05:13 AM.

#82 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 06 January 2015 - 05:47 AM

View PostD34K, on 06 January 2015 - 05:12 AM, said:

We are pursuing the true goals of Clan Wolf! Filthy blood traitor! Too much i n c e s t has addled your mind!

I am a freeborn from the Inner Sphere, so try again :P

Besides free insults, who are you to know and decide what is the true goal of the Wolves? The most recognized goal is, obviously, returning to Terra and recreate a new Star League. Poking the Bears instead of helping us with the FRR and House Steiner does nothing to help achieve it, quineg?

#83 NextGame

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,071 posts
  • LocationHaggis Country

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:02 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 06 January 2015 - 04:39 AM, said:

Great, now that you have seen it would you please focus back on your Clan's goal instead of hampering our efforts wasting attacks on Ghost Bear planets? Thank you.

lol. No? We will do what we like until such time there is a game mechanism that actually handles and implements these forum warrior treaties ;)

Mostly because

1) Due to being mostly EU, whatever we do doesnt really affect the game anyway.

2) Part of MWO's current entertainment value comes from people getting riled up about which planets we attack.

3) We need to understand clan play a little better than we do at present, so will select our battles accordingly.

#84 D34K

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 304 posts
  • LocationBrighton, UK

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:30 AM

Not wanting to quote chapter and verse, but it sounds like some tinbirths around here haven't read their own fluff.

The Hidden Hope Doctrine is not a call-to-war, according to Clan Wolf's current Khan, and he's paying our salaries. Whatever your spacepoors think or say is irrelevant and probably apostasy.

Edited by D34K, 06 January 2015 - 06:31 AM.

#85 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:41 AM

View PostD34K, on 06 January 2015 - 06:30 AM, said:

Not wanting to quote chapter and verse, but it sounds like some tinbirths around here haven't read their own fluff.

The Hidden Hope Doctrine is not a call-to-war, according to Clan Wolf's current Khan, and he's paying our salaries. Whatever your spacepoors think or say is irrelevant and probably apostasy.

No Khan is paying you, trust me ;)

#86 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:00 AM

Guys, they are fighting EU Ghost Bears...leave them be...

They are trolling you for the sake of trolling. By the time the NA prime time crowd logs on the markers are probably already gone on those worlds anyway...

#87 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:05 AM

View PostGyrok, on 06 January 2015 - 07:00 AM, said:

Guys, they are fighting EU Ghost Bears...leave them be...

They are trolling you for the sake of trolling. By the time the NA prime time crowd logs on the markers are probably already gone on those worlds anyway...

You know, i would rather see them soften our IS targets during EU primetime..

#88 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:09 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 06 January 2015 - 07:05 AM, said:

You know, i would rather see them soften our IS targets during EU primetime..

Well, that may be so, and I am not disagreeing with you; however, mercs are mercs...

#89 D34K

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 304 posts
  • LocationBrighton, UK

Posted 06 January 2015 - 08:02 AM

So far I am less than impressed with Clan Wolf, who appear to be made up mostly of solo spacepoors who can't afford their own mechs. They also appear to have no coherent communications policy, which, for a merc such as myself used to the professionalism of the Mercenary Review and Bonding Commission, is simply shocking.

You'd think spending hundreds of years out in the periphery shagging your own brothers and sisters, practicing cult-like juju, growing weird shaped heads, and talking a lot of nonsense about the rebirth of the Star League, you might have found some time to send some of your officers on a social media training course.

The Khan is unimpressed. Just this morning he tweeted:

"FFS, these Crusader spacepoors shaming Clan Wolf! My orders are to attack Clan Teddy Bear. #FF @antaresscorp for all your merc needs x"

You know it's the real Khan tweeting because of the kiss on the end. He always does that, bless his beard.

View PostCyclonerM, on 06 January 2015 - 06:41 AM, said:

No Khan is paying you, trust me ;)

Trust a tinbirth who has betrayed his Khan and willfully damned his own genes?! I work for the true Clan Wolf, not some fringe Crusader spreading lies and misinformation. Clan Wolf is commanded to attack the Teddy Bears until such time as the Khan requires us to attack the Green Budgies. This is our mission until someone is prepared to pay us more money.

Edited by D34K, 06 January 2015 - 08:03 AM.

#90 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:37 AM

View PostD34K, on 06 January 2015 - 08:02 AM, said:

So far I am less than impressed with Clan Wolf, who appear to be made up mostly of solo spacepoors who can't afford their own mechs. They also appear to have no coherent communications policy, which, for a merc such as myself used to the professionalism of the Mercenary Review and Bonding Commission, is simply shocking.

You'd think spending hundreds of years out in the periphery shagging your own brothers and sisters, practicing cult-like juju, growing weird shaped heads, and talking a lot of nonsense about the rebirth of the Star League, you might have found some time to send some of your officers on a social media training course.

The Khan is unimpressed. Just this morning he tweeted:

"FFS, these Crusader spacepoors shaming Clan Wolf! My orders are to attack Clan Teddy Bear. #FF @antaresscorp for all your merc needs x"

You know it's the real Khan tweeting because of the kiss on the end. He always does that, bless his beard.

Trust a tinbirth who has betrayed his Khan and willfully damned his own genes?! I work for the true Clan Wolf, not some fringe Crusader spreading lies and misinformation. Clan Wolf is commanded to attack the Teddy Bears until such time as the Khan requires us to attack the Green Budgies. This is our mission until someone is prepared to pay us more money.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users