#61 KuroNyra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:27 AM

View PostKain Thul, on 26 January 2015 - 09:42 PM, said:

After this ceasefire the **** is again out of our asses.

Fixed.

#62 Ihasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 843 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:22 PM

Good, I'm glad for you guys.

Now, can you use that to have more fun clan v clan engagements, or should it go back to unfun? Because seems to me some people are starting to get the right idea while others cling to, well, um, other principles.

#63 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:38 PM

If it is a process of hereditary evolution then it might take the next batch of Sibko to develop the principles you are looking for Ihasa since in the absence of adaptive evolution it may be the other most influencial mechanism to see this change. Either that or of course this particular species or organism may be destined for extintion due to a lack of being able to respond to its surroundings and co-exist with it.

#64 Alecxei Malthus

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 01:37 AM

View PostAx2Grind, on 25 January 2015 - 01:48 PM, said:

Cite it. I am pretty damn sure I never said I hate Clan Wolf. Especially since I happen to respect a number of CW players, and have little hate for anyone. This is a game. I enjoy it. I do however recall saying that making friends with Mercs would be a lot smarter than pissing them off...there is a difference.

just what exactly did i as a member of clan wolf international say to piss you off? what did a member of any of the other affiliates clan wolf units who work together do to piss you off?

lets clarify some facts here.
we will exclude the actions of CWDG for the clarification
CWI, RCW, CW theta, sigma, and crusader all cooperate, they all drop as a group, a community, they seek one goal, an enjoyable game, that enjoyable game sadly at the moment is being impeded by the actions of a select few who want to leave a lasting impression by leaving their mark on the map, whether that means eating someone else's invasion corridor, or by starting flame wars, simply put clan wolf has not had a single timeset of 2 weeks without having to deal with a new gb invasion, or a merc invasion, and when they are restricted on one side they change to another side and invade from there.

the cooperative units of cw are tired of having their efforts wasted by the actions of the one gimpy galaxy whose remarks justly have our would be allies and friends turning on our territory with eyes for the gimp. cgb is tired of the actions of said gimp, but unfairly holds the entirety of cw responsible for the gimp, this would be like having a problem with italy because Mussolini was born there.

lets look back, when i say world war 2 does your head immediately picture Mussolini? no it sees battleships carriers, tanks, and warplanes, nuclear bombs, death, tragedy and slaughter, there are greater atrocities then some pretend little dictator who was laughed at even by his own people.

My point being when all is said and done will the gimp really matter? if the greater part of clan wolf laugh at him and ignore his drawing of breath, then how is it that the great clan ghost bear cannot? these talks are a place where we can let out our issues and settle our differences, the gimp if he indeed can fight as a member of his clan can put the gag ball back in his mouth and actually prove it in battle against the enemy whom clan wolf agrees to fight, instead of charging off on his own and poking bears, and spitting on falcons. and cgb if they are indeed the great clan they claim to be can cease this needless aggression and be happy with their push in their own invasion corridor. because at the moment they look to the bystander as a playground bully. to me they are my throthkin, my fellow clanners, as are cjf, csj and cw. we are different factions of one great army, and we are pressing the innersphere with such ferocious thirst that they are quickly waking up to the fact that we as clanners, not just cw, cjf, csj, or cgb, all of us, THE CLANS are a hair's breath from breathing down their neck, already two out of the six innersphere capitals are surrounded. it will not be long before all capitals are surrounded and the innersphere brought low and humble.

Edited by Alecxei, 28 January 2015 - 01:38 AM.

#65 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 01:43 AM

View PostIhasa, on 27 January 2015 - 11:22 PM, said:

Good, I'm glad for you guys.

Now, can you use that to have more fun clan v clan engagements, or should it go back to unfun? Because seems to me some people are starting to get the right idea while others cling to, well, um, other principles.

You want to fight Clans? Join the Inner Sphere, the CW is about the Invasion of the Inner Sphere and the conquest of the Inner Sphere, not the conquest of the Clans.
But seems you can't get that fact right.

View PostAlecxei, on 28 January 2015 - 01:37 AM, said:

wall of text (ave ceasar! The ones who read you salute you!)

Gyrok may not be subtil and can be pretty idiot from time to time, but for this time he was at least the guy who acted like a guy really caring for Clan Wolf. Would CWI let some mercs split your territory in half and laught at you? Really?

Shoot down that doubt please because since the start, I always thought the CWI was the closer to the Lore and one of the most effective Clan Wolf unit, yet you don't seem to really protect what was won in the past.

#66 Rushin Roulette

• WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 January 2015 - 02:05 AM

View PostChocowolf, on 25 January 2015 - 04:44 AM, said:

Personally I would like nothing more then to settle whatever issues there are and get the wolf vs bear rivalry to a close.

Maybe an alliance between the puppies and the teadybears is called for to settle the matter. There is even an insignia for an alliance unit if one is created.

Posted Image

Until then it may end up like this though
Posted Image

#67 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 02:12 AM

just what exactly did i as a member of clan wolf international say to piss you off? what did a member of any of the other affiliates clan wolf units who work together do to piss you off?

lets clarify some facts here.
CWI, RCW, CW theta, sigma, and crusader all cooperate, they all drop as a group, a community, they seek one goal, an enjoyable game, that enjoyable game sadly at the moment is being impeded by the actions of a select few who want to leave a lasting impression by leaving their mark on the map, whether that means eating someone else's invasion corridor, or by starting flame wars, simply put clan wolf has not had a single timeset of 2 weeks without having to deal with a new gb invasion, or a merc invasion, and when they are restricted on one side they change to another side and invade from there.

the cooperative units of cw are tired of having their efforts wasted by the actions of the one gimpy galaxy whose remarks justly have our would be allies and friends turning on our territory with eyes for the gimp. cgb is tired of the actions of said gimp, but unfairly holds the entirety of cw responsible for the gimp, this would be like having a problem with italy because Mussolini was born there.

lets look back, when i say world war 2 does your head immediately picture Mussolini? no it sees battleships carriers, tanks, and warplanes, nuclear bombs, death, tragedy and slaughter, there are greater atrocities then some pretend little dictator who was laughed at even by his own people.

My point being when all is said and done will the gimp really matter? if the greater part of clan wolf laugh at him and ignore his drawing of breath, then how is it that the great clan ghost bear cannot? these talks are a place where we can let out our issues and settle our differences, the gimp if he indeed can fight as a member of his clan can put the gag ball back in his mouth and actually prove it in battle against the enemy whom clan wolf agrees to fight, instead of charging off on his own and poking bears, and spitting on falcons. and cgb if they are indeed the great clan they claim to be can cease this needless aggression and be happy with their push in their own invasion corridor. because at the moment they look to the bystander as a playground bully. to me they are my throthkin, my fellow clanners, as are cjf, csj and cw. we are different factions of one great army, and we are pressing the innersphere with such ferocious thirst that they are quickly waking up to the fact that we as clanners, not just cw, cjf, csj, or cgb, all of us, THE CLANS are a hair's breath from breathing down their neck, already two out of the six innersphere capitals are surrounded. it will not be long before all capitals are surrounded and the innersphere brought low and humble.

Why do you quote me talking about how I have no animosity in the CW game, and then ask why I am pissed? I am not pissed at anyone. Is this more RP? Maybe you are just a very confused person. Is this some tricky way to try and get me to be pissed off? Well, you've at least managed to make me confused as well. You...win? Carry on.

#68 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 02:16 AM

View PostAx2Grind, on 28 January 2015 - 02:12 AM, said:

Why do you quote me talking about how I have no animosity in the CW game, and then ask why I am pissed? I am not pissed at anyone. Is this more RP? Maybe you are just a very confused person. Is this some tricky way to try and get me to be pissed off? Well, you've at least managed to make me confused as well. You...win? Carry on.

I'M CONFUSED!

#69 Alecxei Malthus

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 02:21 AM

View PostAx2Grind, on 28 January 2015 - 02:12 AM, said:

yeah sorry so many thoughts condensed all into one post, short story, i like us, we should like us, i hate gimps, do you hate gimps too?

#70 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 02:24 AM

View PostAlecxei, on 28 January 2015 - 02:21 AM, said:

yeah sorry so many thoughts condensed all into one post, short story, i like us, we should like us, i hate gimps, do you hate gimps too?

So you should like Mercs attacking you too?
And apparently, you hate Gyrok too, even if he is currently the one who at least speak.

BTW: GIMP suck, Photoshop ftw! :P

#71 Alecxei Malthus

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 02:45 AM

see i didn't mention gyrok, did i? nope, you did, which means you are not reading my post for what it is, a plea for reason, but you can get stuck on the humorous euphemisms if you like.

#72 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 03:12 AM

View PostAlecxei, on 28 January 2015 - 02:45 AM, said:

see i didn't mention gyrok, did i? nope, you did, which means you are not reading my post for what it is, a plea for reason, but you can get stuck on the humorous euphemisms if you like.

You confused me. I don't like being confused, please explain with no complicated word! :(

EXPLAIN! EXPLAAAIIIIIIIINNN!
Posted Image

Basicly, are you with or against actions about theses guys attacking us? Will you stop them? And will you support others Clan Wolf unit if they choose to fight back the Mercs (and not Clan Ghost Bear itself)

Edited by KuroNyra, 28 January 2015 - 03:12 AM.

#73 Alecxei Malthus

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 03:17 AM

i will do as my khan commands, because i believe in him, i am against the very idea of clans attacking each other, that should be put off until there is no one else to fight, but obviously we have been kept from fighting anything for so long that some of us do not see the difference between ally and enemy.

P.S.my khan is not gyrok

#74 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 03:35 AM

View PostAlecxei, on 28 January 2015 - 02:21 AM, said:

No worries. Thanks for a condensed version that makes a little more sense! May you always find victory on the battlefield. :)

#75 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 03:40 AM

View PostAlecxei, on 28 January 2015 - 03:17 AM, said:

P.S.my khan is not gyrok

Posted Image

#76 Alexander Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 05:34 AM

#IdontstandwithGyrok

#77 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:01 AM

View PostAlexander Steel, on 28 January 2015 - 05:34 AM, said:

#IdontstandwithGyrok

#Gyrokdoesnotstandwithyou

#78 TheDeckardCain

• PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:24 AM

View PostKuroNyra, on 28 January 2015 - 02:16 AM, said:

I'M CONFUSED!

Is it just me or is Ax's posts starting to read like Noesis's.... Long winded and nonsensical rants.

On another note Why can't wolf all get on the same page. Rather, why can't CWDG be on the same page as rest of Wolf.

EDIT we need another faction to lose planets to

Edited by TheDeckardCain, 28 January 2015 - 06:25 AM.

#79 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:33 AM

View PostTheDeckardCain, on 28 January 2015 - 06:24 AM, said:

Is it just me or is Ax's posts starting to read like Noesis's.... Long winded and nonsensical rants.

On another note Why can't wolf all get on the same page. Rather, why can't CWDG be on the same page as rest of Wolf.

EDIT we need another faction to lose planets to

CWDG is on the same page as most of Wolf....there is honestly just 1 or 2 outliers that are not on the same page as the rest of us.

In other words...they drank the troll kool-aid.

#80 TheDeckardCain

• PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:43 AM

View PostGyrok, on 28 January 2015 - 06:33 AM, said:

CWDG is on the same page as most of Wolf....there is honestly just 1 or 2 outliers that are not on the same page as the rest of us.

In other words...they drank the troll kool-aid.

Thanks for the clarification. Hard to tell on the outside lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users