86 replies to this topic

#1 Star Wolves Admin Account

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:51 AM

Hey all,

I just sent out messages to all so hopefully we can reach some sort of settlement in regards to the overall issue of clan vs clan hostilities and some of the other issues that have been plaguing us.

I have tried to include all people requesting an invite so all major parties are represented, currently units that are invited are:

Ghost Bear: CGBI, MercStar, CI

Wolf: CWI, Beta, GK, StarWolves

This certainly will not be the end all be all of meetings but perhaps it will be a nice starting point to resolve some of the disagreements and haphazard turret wars that have been going on.

If you were invited plz bring people you think I missed along with you in your unit. Meeting information was sent out over private coms earlier today.

Please join us for the negotiations friends since I think we can all agree that things are currently an absolute mess. :)

Edited by Blueduck, 25 January 2015 - 01:27 PM.

#2 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:16 PM

View PostBlueduck, on 25 January 2015 - 10:51 AM, said:

Wolf: CWI, GK, StarWolves

Posted Image

#3 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:22 PM

You're CWI right Asatur?

#4 Vxheous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:22 PM

View PostAsatur, on 25 January 2015 - 01:16 PM, said:

Posted Image

I believe CWI leadership has been contacted. I assume as RCW Beta Galaxy, you would fall under the overall CWI leadership?

#5 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:24 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...an-wolf-touman/

#6 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:25 PM

Hehe, sorry Asatur, will push you an invite.

I get confused these days as to who is in CWI and who isn't ever since they merged in Kappa.

#7 sansDaedalus

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 24 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:30 PM

Blueduck,

I am glad to see the beginnings of peacetalk between our factions, but I am not sure tonight is the best night to do it. Most of the officers of CGBI will be busy at the time you want to schedule this at, as we have our own officers meeting today, and the competitive teams who make up mercstar have marik civil war stuff to do.

Is it at all possible to reschedule this a few days later this week?

#8 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:31 PM

View PostVxheous Kerensky, on 25 January 2015 - 01:22 PM, said:

I believe CWI leadership has been contacted. I assume as RCW Beta Galaxy, you would fall under the overall CWI leadership?

Neg. Beta Galaxy is not part of CWI. Only Alpha, Omega and Kappa Galaxies fall under CWI's leadership. I think you could invite RCW as well ;)

#9 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:33 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 25 January 2015 - 01:31 PM, said:

Neg. Beta Galaxy is not part of CWI. Only Alpha, Omega and Kappa Galaxies fall under CWI's leadership. I think you could invite RCW as well ;)

I believe that Blueduck already has, although RCW would have to wake up really early to attend any meeting that we would have.

#10 Vincent V. Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 299 posts
  • LocationWarrior, Command Star, Alpha Galaxy, Clan Wolf.

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:33 PM

View PostsansDaedalus, on 25 January 2015 - 01:30 PM, said:

Blueduck,

I am glad to see the beginnings of peacetalk between our factions, but I am not sure tonight is the best night to do it. Most of the officers of CGBI will be busy at the time you want to schedule this at, as we have our own officers meeting today, and the competitive teams who make up mercstar have marik civil war stuff to do.

This;

Has CWI leadership confirmed they will be there?

#11 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:35 PM

They are going to try to be. :)

#12 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:36 PM

What about Gamma, Delta Galaxies and lots other wolf's units?
In any case I don't see reasons for this meeting.

#13 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:38 PM

View PostsansDaedalus, on 25 January 2015 - 01:30 PM, said:

Blueduck,

I tell you what, this is just a preliminary exchange of ideas most likely. Lets have the meeting but we can always wait to formalize anything.

Could you maybe delegate a couple of representatives just to take some ideas back to your main body. We don't have to formalize any major agreement tonight, just bounce some ideas around. :)

View PostAsatur, on 25 January 2015 - 01:36 PM, said:

What about Gamma, Delta Galaxies and lots other wolf's units?
In any case I don't see reasons for this meeting.

This is a preliminary exchange of ideas on how we can systematize some of the conflict so the whole of CW doesn't turn into a giant mess for us. We're keeping it simple right now and the discussion a bit more limited.

If you don't want to attend or see a purpose you don't have to, just don't be upset if we get a major agreement and you can't input any ideas. :)

#14 Demiurge

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 713 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:44 PM

Do you really think -MS- and CI make any agreement ? They change faction anytime like do it already several times. And attack oure planet again when they wishes after returning to bear one week later.

Current position of RCW is simple. All Wolf planet must be returned to Wolf.

#15 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:45 PM

Well we've never had any agreements with them persay, and I'm not trying to stop any fighting between clans just systematize it a bit more in terms of the lore.

A deficiency of all our current agreements is we can't attack eachother and it would be nice if we could have some clan vs clan activity.

#16 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:46 PM

Ideas? Conflict? Giant mess?
What times in a row it will happen?
GB captured Outpost & Scallevall and then we had meeting with ideas.
GB captured Ferris and then we had meeting with ideas.
Now we have big war against bears after we recaptured planet which was our from first days of community warfare and it was just another reason (yes, bears capture Caledonia from Steiners but for what they did this, if they knew who it belonged to it). And again you want to meet... for what?

I can't speak for all our unit but I still don't see any reasons for meeting.

#17 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:47 PM

View PostDemiurge, on 25 January 2015 - 01:44 PM, said:

Do you really think -MS- and CI make any agreement ? They change faction anytime like do it already several times. And attack oure planet again when they wishes after returning to bear one week later.

Current position of RCW is simple. All Wolf planet must be returned to Wolf.

That is all well and good, but the heaviest fighting is taking place during North American peak hours. You can make all the demands you want from the European timezone, but we in the North American timezone will have to live with the consequences.

#18 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:49 PM

To systematize the conflict a bit. Wolf and Bear are large enough that if we have no system for hostilities neither one of us will be doing much of anything.

The current agreement of not attack each other isn't doing much for anyone but whole sail anarchy is just as bad.

Again, feel free not to attend but if we do produce a tentative accord eventually don't get frustrated if you have no input.

#19 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:55 PM

View PostVxheous Kerensky, on 25 January 2015 - 01:47 PM, said:

That is all well and good, but the heaviest fighting is taking place during North American peak hours. You can make all the demands you want from the European timezone, but we in the North American timezone will have to live with the consequences.

You can't take or lose more than one planet, it's not depend from "heaviest fights" during your peak hours. Btw, you loose. And in Asian and European peak times we and other units were able to keep or even capture the planets last two days. Any conclusions?

So I don't understand why you're going to meeting and why you need something there to solve for other units. Sic.

Edited by Asatur, 25 January 2015 - 01:56 PM.

#20 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:56 PM

View PostAsatur, on 25 January 2015 - 01:55 PM, said:

You can't take or lose more than one planet, it's not depend from "heaviest fights" during your peak hours. Btw, you loose. And in Asian and European peak times we and other units were able to keep or even capture the planets last two days. Any conclusions?

Conclusion would be that you drop against pugs, while North American wolves drop against no less than 4 organized units that can each field 2-4 12 man teams.

Edit: Do you fight against -MS-? CI? ACES? 228? Lords?. On top of the loyalist units from CGB and FRR and Steiner?

Edited by Vxheous Kerensky, 25 January 2015 - 01:58 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users