• 226 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationFort Collins, CO

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:01 AM

View PostBasicInfantry, on 04 February 2015 - 08:58 AM, said:

Thank you for making me LOL today :D

There is no coordination in CW there is only one set of tactics for attackers and one set of tactics for defenders per map.... nothing to coordinate... it's no different than pugging.. you do the same damn thing over and over again with absolutely no reason to change tactics. No need to communicate.. even a pug will see within 2 matches how to do it! CW needs random objectives to step it up!

I'm not sure I know how to respond to this.

#42 Zwergonfire

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:04 AM

View PostJohnny Z, on 04 February 2015 - 08:38 AM, said:

Hey man, its good to see you speaking for the brigade and being honest.

I don't make baseless accusations of conspiracy and then attack anyone who doesn't agree with me.
If it's so obvious, you should have no trouble providing evidence. A video, perhaps? Before that happens, anything you or the OP says just sounds like QQ.

#43 Triskelion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 226 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationFort Collins, CO

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:06 AM

View PostJohnny Z, on 04 February 2015 - 07:38 AM, said:

Synch dropping is at an epic level. Many Innersphere players are clan alts and dont even try and fight.

This is more hilarious than the OP.

#44 Zwergonfire

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:07 AM

View PostTriskelion, on 04 February 2015 - 09:01 AM, said:

I'm not sure I know how to respond to this.

I suppose just hope there are less people like that in the world and try to help those that will listen or, at least, provide intelligent discussion.

Don't let them ruin the fun we have in this game. It's not perfect, but nothing is and MWO gets better every day.

Edited by Zwergonfire, 04 February 2015 - 09:10 AM.

#45 mogs01gt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 4,292 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:12 AM

No-one wants to accept it but the OP is right. This game sucks for new players and for non grouping players.

Edited by mogs01gt, 04 February 2015 - 10:51 AM.

#46 InRev

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,236 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, USA

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:17 AM

View PostInferno86, on 04 February 2015 - 08:36 AM, said:

im from spain and im in friend clan, but are 4 members and few times coincide

Hola amigo, ¡bienvenido a MWO! ¿Has visitado http://www.comunidad-mechwarrior.org? Es un sitio creado específicamente para los hispanohablantes. Allá tienen un TS donde se puede conocer a varios MechWarriors de diferentes casas de la Esfera Interior, incluso la Casa Marik (veo que somos compañeros de la mejor casa :D ) Le recomiendo que se una al sitio y que les pida que le ayden. Hay muchas unidades españolas con las que me imagino que puede jugar, en CW o la cola pública.

Usualmente esta comunidad, incluso la de los hispanohablantes, es muy atenta y le va a ayudar tanto como puede, con tal de que evite el foro general :P .

#47 Flaming oblivion

• The 1 Percent
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:19 AM

Just don't play CW the pugs are abandoning cw on mass, Or going extremely casual rarely playing, The groupers trying to keep their ROFLMFAOpugstomps are desperately trying to shut the forums up with the same "git gud" "l2p" "group up" "QQ"

Don't worry they will be QQing soon when the novelty wears off the new map and CW population goes back to where it was before.

Because they don't realise they need pugs and most pugs wont touch CW the way it is.

#48 Zwergonfire

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:24 AM

View Postmogs01gt, on 04 February 2015 - 09:12 AM, said:

No-one wants to except it but the OP is right. This game sucks for new players and for non grouping players.

It's not that no one wants to accept it, this is what we have to work with. The only thing we can do is hope new players find the guides and tutorials and have the patience to learn the game. PGI is working on several things that will make CW easier (command wheel and voip) It's going to take time. Make your voice heard, but relax.

#49 Yokaiko

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 6,775 posts

View PostJohnny Z, on 04 February 2015 - 07:38 AM, said:

Synch dropping is at an epic level. Many Innersphere players are clan alts and dont even try and fight.

Mudhunt detected.

#50 Mcgral18

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • 17,987 posts
  • LocationSnow

View PostFlaming oblivion, on 04 February 2015 - 09:19 AM, said:

Just don't play CW the pugs are abandoning cw on mass, Or going extremely casual rarely playing, The groupers trying to keep their ROFLMFAOpugstomps are desperately trying to shut the forums up with the same "git gud" "l2p" "group up" "QQ"

Don't worry they will be QQing soon when the novelty wears off the new map and CW population goes back to where it was before.

Because they don't realise they need pugs and most pugs wont touch CW the way it is.

Nah, PUGstomping gets old.

At least 12 VS 12 can be a fight. Less PUGs means less stomps, though perhaps enough for fillers.

I can safely say there have been plenty of PUGs though. Your theory doesn't seem to be holding true.

#51 Yokaiko

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 6,775 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:26 AM

No-one wants to except it but the OP is right. This game sucks for new players and for non grouping players.

Yeah because playing a 12 man per team death-match shooter as a solo at best hard mode, doing it with trials is straight up hell level.

.....and 3/4 of the issue is that you have to do it yourself, the game itself has 0 support, not so much as a lobby.

Edited by Yokaiko, 04 February 2015 - 09:27 AM.

#52 Flaming oblivion

• The 1 Percent
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:29 AM

@ mcgrail

Wait till the new map gets old.

Tells you all you need to know when free mech bays and MC aren't even enough to pull this pugger into CW.

I guarantee you as soon as the new map gets old the puggers will abandon CW again. Like before and you will be lucky to see CW above 100 players on every planet for weeks.

Like before.

GGclose groups :ph34r:

#53 Yokaiko

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 6,775 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:30 AM

View PostFlaming oblivion, on 04 February 2015 - 09:29 AM, said:

@ mcgrail

Tells you all you need to know when free mech bays and MC aren't even enough to pull this pugger into CW.

I guarantee you as soon as the new map gets old the puggers will abandon CW again. Like before and you will be lucky to see CW above 100 players on every planet for weeks.

Like before.

Yeah so last week, before the new map was released I was still having no issue finding games. Either as a team or as a pug.

#54 Mystere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:41 AM

View PostSnagaDance, on 04 February 2015 - 08:29 AM, said:

Abberation????! That's a great result for a PUG group versus a premade! The winning team are all down to their last or next to last mech. I've seen far, far, faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar worse results in CW.

You don't get it. He wanted 48 enemy kills. :ph34r:

#55 Mystere

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:48 AM

View PostDIrty Crazy Harry, on 04 February 2015 - 08:30 AM, said:

The Op is right 97% of all CW games teams Vs pugs its a slaughter the PGI DEVS are too stupid to understand they should have made a 2 mode CW the first a 2v2-12v12 pug MM queue and the second MM queue like it is now.That way if 2 friends want to play CW they could match up against 2 other players or up to 12v12 with all pugs.

But as usual the DEVS are in im a idiot mode and want to drive away all new players with a terrible CW experience and starving them of resources like C.bills and XP or GXP.

And all you owe its ok you will learn to like CW as it is players FU all you want t do is SEAL CLUB new players just like it used to be in solo mm queue.

Translation: I want 2 completely separate Battletech universes in Community Warfare, one for PUGs and another for groups.

Sigh! PGI caving in and splitting the public queues was a colossal mistake. Now the same type of whiners (and probably even exactly the same whiners) want to subject Community Warfare -- aka planetary conquest -- to the same treatment.

I am so ashamed you are a Jade Falcon.

#56 Mcgral18

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,987 posts
  • LocationSnow

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:51 AM

View PostFlaming oblivion, on 04 February 2015 - 09:29 AM, said:

@ mcgrail

Like before.

Like before?

Was it ever difficult to find a match? I certainly didn't notice.

#57 Mystere

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:53 AM

I'm obviously not new, but I have never grouped either. And yet, I am having a blast!

YMMV of course.

#58 HARDKOR

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 10:14 AM

Mudhut Jr and Flaming Idiot should probably just stick to smoking foilies out of their hats and let the adults play without training wheels.

OP should take up the offer from the nice Marik gentleman.

#59 mogs01gt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 4,292 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 04 February 2015 - 10:52 AM

View PostMystere, on 04 February 2015 - 09:53 AM, said:

I'm obviously not new, but I have never grouped either. And yet, I am having a blast!
YMMV of course.

So you like stale game play and poor MM. Got it..

#60 Yokaiko

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 6,775 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 10:54 AM

View Postmogs01gt, on 04 February 2015 - 10:52 AM, said:

So you like stale game play and poor MM. Got it..

I play solo more than grouped due to work schedules.

I hate the matchmaker with a burning passion, CW is at least more amusing. Specially now with a skirmish mode so you don't have to worry about objectives.

Stale is the camping behind the citadel
"Oh look the team getting picked apart on the ramps in Mordor....again"
NASCARING the caldera can RIP in piss.

Shall I go on?

Edited by Yokaiko, 04 February 2015 - 10:55 AM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users