• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 263 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:11 AM

Great idea! My nominations:

IlKhan: Gyrok
Loremaster of the Clans: Merc leader nr1
Oathmaster of the Clans: Merc leader nr2

.... Sorry I will go sit in that corner over there.

Seriously though. It is a nice idea but I think the only thing that could unite us now would be if the IS unites and pushes us out of the Inner Sphere. I see that some of those barbarians are getting the idea that they can remake the Star League, the foolish surrats.

#22 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:26 AM

Unless we can not choose the attack corridors on our own, ther eis hardly sense in it, we can make simple ceasfires and thats all. CW seems anyways to be excluded form the Invasion, they are more like, Background planet security.

at leats the jadefalcon lane somhows seems to lead to the IS.

But we need to be careful that JF is not losing to many planets at back of the FRR, in case FFR pushes them back. (looks like the IS suddenly recognised that defending only does not work :P.

Edited by Lily from animove, 09 February 2015 - 02:27 AM.

#23 Vassago Rain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts
  • LocationExodus fleet, HMS Kong Circumflex accent

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:32 AM

Posted Image

Left to their own devices in the pentagon worlds, the clans swiftly fall upon each other in a desperate power struggle to establish a new first lord of the star league. I mean, a new khan.

Yes.

Meanwhile, the great armies of freeborn mercenaries, long used by the clans to wage war upon each other in great proxy battles, decide to leave for greener pastures as the clan currency, the c-bill, declines in value over a 3 month period.

Posted Image

The sounds of traditional clan mercenary dubstep warhorns echo across the realm...

Edited by Vassago Rain, 09 February 2015 - 02:34 AM.

#24 Malcolm Vordermark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:34 AM

View PostBregor Edain, on 09 February 2015 - 02:11 AM, said:

Seriously though. It is a nice idea but I think the only thing that could unite us now would be if the IS unites and pushes us out of the Inner Sphere. I see that some of those barbarians are getting the idea that they can remake the Star League, the foolish surrats.

Well, they claim to have revived the Star League. I noticed a few Clan planets lost the other day, not so much tonight. I'm not sure if they'll keep it together long enough to do damage.

#25 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 09 February 2015 - 06:29 AM

You speak as though the idea were a bad one...frankly, I speak my mind and tolerate no shenanigans. Such should be a good leader.

#26 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 09 February 2015 - 07:41 AM

Lol, the first Ilkhan during revival was just terrible, so this could work.

#27 Mystere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 09 February 2015 - 08:22 AM

View Postxfirestorm, on 09 February 2015 - 12:34 AM, said:

You really do not read the forums, do you?
http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4169497

Much more than you do, apparently. :P

#28 Necromantion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,193 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 09 February 2015 - 08:25 AM

View PostGyrok, on 09 February 2015 - 06:29 AM, said:

You speak as though the idea were a bad one...frankly, I speak my mind and tolerate no shenanigans. Such should be a good leader.

You tolerate no shenanigans other than your own, clown.

A good leader wouldn't throw the rest of their clan to the... bears?... when running their mouth and attacking an alli during a ceasefire then lie about having permission after you condemned your own actions on the forums for all to see saying you asked permission to attack after you actually attacked. Also Sans even posted on the thread saying that he NEVER gave you permission.

Your antics on the forum make you look like a doddering fool when it comes to diplomacy though your RP antics make it amusing and your attempts to back up your words on the battlefield have been nothing less than laughable.

Not to mention having your own factions players calling you out as the tool you've shown yourself to be on many occastions, see below.

View PostNaglinator, on 09 February 2015 - 07:41 AM, said:

Lol, the first Ilkhan during revival was just terrible, so this could work.

LOL well played Naglinator, well played.

#29 Alexander Steel

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 08:31 AM

View PostMarc von der Heide, on 08 February 2015 - 01:42 PM, said:

Yes. There is a civil war between the Clans active now and I see no way to stop it. I don t even care.

#30 Dawnstealer

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 09 February 2015 - 08:35 AM

Fine: I'm now ilKhan.

Okay, so here's the plan...

#31 Mystere

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 09 February 2015 - 08:41 AM

View PostDawnstealer, on 09 February 2015 - 08:35 AM, said:

Fine: I'm now ilKhan.

Okay, so here's the plan...

#32 Thorn Hallis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,902 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Paranoia

Posted 09 February 2015 - 08:42 AM

I think the Clans could need a ChillKhan. B)

#33 Dawnstealer

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 09 February 2015 - 08:45 AM

My first order of business as ilKhan is to change the name to "Chaka Khan." For anyone that wishes to address me, you must first use the following words:

Thank you, my loyal Clan subjects. Also: your bacon. It is MY bacon now.

#34 TheSilken

• 1,492 posts
  • LocationLost in The Warp

Posted 09 February 2015 - 08:51 AM

Well well well, look at all of the heretics we got in here. ilKhan Showers does not take kindly to people cavorting to steal his rightful position from him, especially when it involves other Clans. Lemme just place this beacon looking gift from him here as a decoration...........mhhmm ok now I'm gonna go way over there..............no I meant past the hill...........behind the tall mountain.......yes on the other side of the lake you stupid green parakeet.

#35 Necromantion

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,193 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 09 February 2015 - 08:53 AM

View PostTheSilken, on 09 February 2015 - 08:51 AM, said:

Well well well, look at all of the heretics we got in here. ilKhan Showers does not take kindly to people cavorting to steal his rightful position from him, especially when it involves other Clans. Lemme just place this beacon looking gift from him here as a decoration...........mhhmm ok now I'm gonna go way over there..............no I meant past the hill...........behind the tall mountain.......yes on the other side of the lake you stupid green parakeet.

I wont lie, I giggled a little :(

If there is any smoked salmon involved let me know... I may be some purple birdie but i still like me some salmon...

#36 VoodooLou Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 595 posts
  • LocationMember #2618

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:07 PM

*tap tap*This thing on?...

Greetings,
Being the Sole surviving SLDF Member to make the Exodus I feel that I should be ILKhan, especially since I am also Bandit Caste and therefore, unlike my esteemed Colleagues of the various individual Clans, have worked to survive across ALL the Clan holdings together no matter prior Clan or Caste affiliation and with or without a Bloodname, Free or True Born. How is this done you might ask. Compromise. Politics is the Business of Compromise. Humanity has forgotten that. Our petty differences seem to obscure the true divides. The succession wars are all due to age old feuds that only having meaning to Pride! We say the Sins of the father do not belong to the son but instead of letting the the squabble die with the squabblers. face must be saved and the pound of flesh taken. Over look each others differences, work together, do not hold on to the bitterness from your ancestors, compromise, wheedle, cajole. This is the Velvet Glove in which the Iron Fist of the SLDF resides to maintain order because change does not come swiftly nor easily because we are still human, with all our foibles.

#37 Kain Demos

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:18 PM

With the current CW implementation with easy faction hopping true alliances and agreements are impossible. Peace talks are a waste of time, negotiations are just for RPing.

#38 Mystere

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:25 PM

View PostVoodooLou Kerensky, on 10 February 2015 - 01:07 PM, said:

Greetings,
Being the Sole surviving SLDF Member to make the Exodus I feel that I should be ILKhan, especially since I am also Bandit Caste and therefore, unlike my esteemed Colleagues of the various individual Clans, have worked to survive across ALL the Clan holdings together no matter prior Clan or Caste affiliation and with or without a Bloodname, Free or True Born. How is this done you might ask. Compromise. Politics is the Business of Compromise. Humanity has forgotten that. Our petty differences seem to obscure the true divides. The succession wars are all due to age old feuds that only having meaning to Pride! We say the Sins of the father do not belong to the son but instead of letting the the squabble die with the squabblers. face must be saved and the pound of flesh taken. Over look each others differences, work together, do not hold on to the bitterness from your ancestors, compromise, wheedle, cajole. This is the Velvet Glove in which the Iron Fist of the SLDF resides to maintain order because change does not come swiftly nor easily because we are still human, with all our foibles.

Hmm. You sound like a philosophical or religious person. In that case:

Next!

Edited by Mystere, 10 February 2015 - 01:26 PM.

#39 Alexander Steel

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:13 PM

View PostVoodooLou Kerensky, on 10 February 2015 - 01:07 PM, said:

Greetings,
Being the Sole surviving SLDF Member to make the Exodus I feel that I should be ILKhan,

That would make you 250 years old, in a society that considers old age a sign of a warrior too cowardly to find an honorable death. The Clans do not respect age in a "warrior". In fact I'd say somebody that old wouldn't even be fit to hold a rifle while getting trampled by enemy mechs.

#40 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 11 February 2015 - 03:54 AM

For each "ilkhan" we'll find own "vlad ward".

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users