• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts
  • LocationExodus fleet, HMS Kong Circumflex accent

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:09 PM

View PostRaekwon, on 14 February 2015 - 03:00 PM, said:

Or a gun 'cuz, ya know, it's a gun.
Posted Image

As expected of a foolish davion. Endo-steel katana effortlessly cuts through your bullets.

Posted Image

#102 JamboJuice

• PipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 84 posts
  • LocationArmpit of America, South Carolina

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:19 PM

View PostVassago Rain, on 14 February 2015 - 03:09 PM, said:

As expected of a foolish davion. Endo-steel katana effortlessly cuts through your bullets.

Posted Image

B-But What about Lazer Beamz?

#103 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:21 PM

View PostProphetic, on 14 February 2015 - 03:07 PM, said:

Well. to be clear.

While we were doing this.
Posted Image

Davion was doing this.
Posted Image

Yeah, with like 12 to 24 guys.

At the same time there would have been 60+ stacked against Marik. Also, did ACES used to be a Davion Loyalist unit?

#104 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:23 PM

Not after they had to deal with AFFS, if what they say is accurate.

#105 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:30 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 14 February 2015 - 03:21 PM, said:

Yeah, with like 12 to 24 guys.

At the same time there would have been 60+ stacked against Marik. Also, did ACES used to be a Davion Loyalist unit?

ACES, MS, RRB and AW only have 12 to 24 guys between them? Come on :P

Yes ACES were a great unit for Davion. We were surprised when they left.
Templars were also a great asset to Davion. You can see that they now reside in House Kurita space.
We are happy to have them!

#106 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:36 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 14 February 2015 - 12:38 PM, said:

Thanks, but I'd never fit into Kurita.

I take pride in what I do, good or bad.

Not in what I avoided doing.

*ker-splash!*

Why are you typing out the onomatopoeia for bowel movement hitting toilet water? Are you narrating your own post?

#107 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:41 PM

View PostRaekwon, on 14 February 2015 - 01:56 PM, said:

No worries, our head scientists at NAIS created a new technology that will reverse our losses and cause foolish Kurita samurai to flee in terror.

Posted Image

All we have to do is print out a few thousand of these babies and hand these to our Rabid Fox teams. Once we tape this image over the optical sensors of Kurita Mechs', your ignoble samurai will flee like small cowardly children and our victory will be assured.

Trigger warning, please.

#108 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:54 PM

View PostProphetic, on 14 February 2015 - 03:30 PM, said:

ACES, MS, RRB and AW only have 12 to 24 guys between them? Come on :P

Yes ACES were a great unit for Davion. We were surprised when they left.
Templars were also a great asset to Davion. You can see that they now reside in House Kurita space.
We are happy to have them!

No, they had tons of people - just that they rarely dropped on Kurita. Ask Marik, they fought them constantly.

View PostChefGerstmann, on 14 February 2015 - 03:36 PM, said:

Why are you typing out the onomatopoeia for bowel movement hitting toilet water? Are you narrating your own post?

Reference to prior conversation by one of the guys who helped pay into the NKVA training trust fund went right over your head.

As to Kurita priorities, I just took this image right now -

Kurita world of Paracle, on CSJ border. 36 attackers (filthy Clanner) and 35 defenders (probably mercs and pugs). 40% captured by evil CSJ conquerors who own half of Kurita space and have for a month when it was bravely abandoned by Kurita units, likely shooting each other in the leg so as not to be the last guy running away.

Davion world on Kurita border of Cartago. 12 Kurita attackers, 1 Davion defender. At 13%; which means a Kurita 12man has taken the time to ghost-drop there repeatedly.

I noticed then when returning from a match defending FRR from CGB, where a IS pug unit of about 1/2 FRR troops and an even mix of other IS factions managed to defend Sulfur successfully from the filthy Clanners.

Nobody trolls Kurita like Kurita.

#109 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:58 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 14 February 2015 - 03:54 PM, said:

snip

Dude its like six hours till ceasefire, whats your point?

#110 Alexander Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:01 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 14 February 2015 - 01:21 PM, said:

We also left Kurita alone when they went to attack the Clans.

I don't know if you actually believe this or just following propaganda but I was on the Davion team during this time and it wasn't Davion deciding to leave Kurita alone as they went to attack the clans, it was Davion taking world's from Marik, Liao and Kurita every day, and then suddenly having to stop with Marik and Liao pushed back hard.

Now that Davion has become everybodies favorite punching bag, it's all.. "Whoa dude.. fight the clan not us... herp derp."

Shamefur Dispray.

http://i1.kym-cdn.co...efurdispray.png

#111 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:17 PM

I understand the ISF will be sending their dreaded Meido-kunoichi to attempt surgical removal of obstinate Davion commanders. I'd show you an example, but it's too graphic for our younger allies and I don't want to ruin the surprised look on some Davion general's face when she uses those hidden bootie knives.

#112 Javin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 520 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:19 PM

I see Kurita again boasts of their amazing ghost drop victories. As Davion only has the manpower to defend during US timezones, and then only one of three fronts, we lose planets. Out manned we can not stop the attacks. We will continue to lose 8 out of nine planets very day. We do not have the pilots to do otherwise. We realized this long ago. When we are out our peak hours we can and have stopped any attack on ONE planet. Just ask Liao about Cappella. We stopped them cold during US time and then they ghost dropped to victory the next 8 hour span. Unless you drop in the US timezone you will ALWAYS take your targeted planet. You can boast about your hollow victorys against the Davion border worlds. I see against someone that will attack and defend like say the clans... you almost always lose.

#113 Suzumiya Haruhi no Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 413 posts
  • Locationjapan

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:26 PM

The shattered dreams of the powerless. Sad, isn't it?

#114 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:29 PM

View PostJavin, on 14 February 2015 - 04:19 PM, said:

I see Kurita again boasts of their amazing ghost drop victories.

Davions complaining about ghost drops? Now we have heard everything.

#115 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:37 PM

View PostAlexander Steel, on 14 February 2015 - 04:01 PM, said:

I don't know if you actually believe this or just following propaganda but I was on the Davion team during this time and it wasn't Davion deciding to leave Kurita alone as they went to attack the clans, it was Davion taking world's from Marik, Liao and Kurita every day, and then suddenly having to stop with Marik and Liao pushed back hard.

Now that Davion has become everybodies favorite punching bag, it's all.. "Whoa dude.. fight the clan not us... herp derp."

Shamefur Dispray.

http://i1.kym-cdn.co...efurdispray.png

We got orders to stand down from Kurita, focus Marik first, Liao second. Sometimes there would be a push for fighting on the Clan border but that always turned into 'why isn't the faction we're defending attacking?' If you were still attacking Kurita that's on you. Kurita was the weakest target but we took 10x as many worlds from Liao and traded worlds every single day with Marik. That was.. coincidence? Kurita turrets were stronger than Liao turrets?

Got no issue with people attacking Davion. Keep coming. Plenty of gold left. Just mocking the 'No no, we're fighting the Clans first! No, srsly, we get to it. Eventually. Sometimes. When they don't show up. Then we leave it to the mercs'.

#116 Reitmeier

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 955 posts
  • LocationHessen

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:40 PM

View PostJavin, on 14 February 2015 - 04:19 PM, said:

I see Kurita again boasts of their amazing ghost drop victories. As Davion only has the manpower to defend during US timezones, and then only one of three fronts, we lose planets. Out manned we can not stop the attacks. We will continue to lose 8 out of nine planets very day. We do not have the pilots to do otherwise. We realized this long ago. When we are out our peak hours we can and have stopped any attack on ONE planet. Just ask Liao about Cappella. We stopped them cold during US time and then they ghost dropped to victory the next 8 hour span. Unless you drop in the US timezone you will ALWAYS take your targeted planet. You can boast about your hollow victorys against the Davion border worlds. I see against someone that will attack and defend like say the clans... you almost always lose.

Where is stillradioactive explaining that only 8% are ghostdrops and are so easiely to prevent?

#117 Javin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 520 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:41 PM

Sad it is. We can not defend our worlds. As you can not defend yours against a single attacker. At least we are attempting defending our borders against three attackers with less than a quarter of your mechwarriors. What is your excuse for your northern border?

View PostReitmeier, on 14 February 2015 - 04:40 PM, said:

Where is stillradioactive explaining that only 8% are ghostdrops and are so easiely to prevent?

Ah you mean Kentares after you were so scared of the civilians you nuked the planet?

#118 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:44 PM

View PostJavin, on 14 February 2015 - 04:41 PM, said:

What is your excuse for your northern border?

Things really turned around as soon as you stopped helping and PGI deciding we should have huge contract bonuses for mercs. Almost like the AFFS may not have had the interests of the Kuritan people as their top priority.

Edited by IDG, 14 February 2015 - 04:45 PM.

#119 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:51 PM

Kentares didn't fall to ghost drops, it fell to a low population.

Though I did just look at the Kurita borders.

Every world won back to Kurita recently or defended for Kurita on the CSJ border, every single one, has a merc tag on it.

Every single world taken from Davion (and it's a lot! hard work pays off) has a Kurita loyalist unit tag on it.

Like I said.

Nobody trolls Kurita like Kurita.

Edited to add -

FRR and Steiner, their borders are tagged by house units.

There is no need for back and forth arguments to see where Kurita spends its time. The map answers that just fine.

Perhaps Kurita should worry less about Dieron and more about Benjamin.

Cuz as we all know, it's all about them Benjamins.

Edited by MischiefSC, 14 February 2015 - 04:55 PM.

#120 Javin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 520 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:53 PM

I agree you turned around from your northern border. I see you are still fleeing south as fast as you can. You borders only stabilized to the north when the Star League was trying to form. The other houses were defending you to show what could happen. Rather than be gracious about it, your house said let everyone else burn. Now we are no longer defending your borders.... and you continue to refuse to defend your northern borders because you know you will lose. I guess I should salute your excellent tactics. Attack the undefended, retreat from any combat. You are masters of such warfare.

Edited by Javin, 14 February 2015 - 05:11 PM.

21 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 21 guests, 0 anonymous users