318 replies to this topic

#261 UnHolyLegion

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 91 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:25 AM

I wants a Nova Cat!!!! :) please :)

In a question format: Can we expect a Nova Cat as the heavy mech for the new pack? :)

#262 Odanan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,200 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:29 AM

View PostLONGINUS, on 19 February 2015 - 09:16 AM, said:

Question for Russ:
"Is there a chance that the TDR-7SE (4x MPL, 1x Gauss, JJ & ECM) will be released as thunderbolt hero mech?"

The 7SE is from 3067.... :(

See the Master Unit List.

#263 RedEagle86

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 246 posts
  • LocationSaskatchewan

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:30 AM

A couple of questions:

1. Any chance of seeing something like Elementals in-game, either as a playable unit or as a consumable?
2. Any chance of allowing users in a permanent contract to move their non-faction compliant 'Mechs to an alternate account?

#264 Odanan

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,200 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:30 AM

View PostUnHolyLegion, on 19 February 2015 - 09:25 AM, said:

I wants a Nova Cat!!!! :) please :)

In a question format: Can we expect a Nova Cat as the heavy mech for the new pack? :)

Introduced in 3059...

#265 ThirtyOughtSix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 318 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:31 AM

Q: Will players ever be able to interact with objects in the map? I ask this as a solution to 8-12 man teams rushing generators/omega and killing it with their first/second rush. For instance being able to seal a destructible gate to stem a gen rush. Also, what about turret/gate repair?

As it stands the rushes are NOT Mechwarrior online - they are sonic the robot hedgehog with the largest engine possible to get there quick and a small ammount of guns to take down omega.

Thanks!
Hyper99

Edited by Hyper99, 19 February 2015 - 09:40 AM.

#266 Odanan

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,200 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:33 AM

Another question: how will you handle the MASC in the Execution? Will you implement the equipment or release the mech with more armor/heat sinks in its place? (like you did with the Hellbringer's anti-personal pods)

#267 The Boneshaman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 481 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:41 AM

are we ever going to see clan hero mechs like the Widowmaker?
will clan mechs start coming out like most IS mechs did and not in special $120 mech packages?

#268 BoBo Jones

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:51 AM

no point in asking questions , pgi only reply to stuff that does not differ to there thinking or likeing . ether that or something that has no real bairing on the game.
if russ realy wants to know what mech warrior players are thinking about him , pgi and the game. he should go on some of the public run teamspeak servers and talk to some players.

#269 FupDup

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26,888 posts
  • LocationThe Keeper of Memes

Posted 19 February 2015 - 11:06 AM

View PostOdanan, on 19 February 2015 - 09:33 AM, said:

Another question: how will you handle the MASC in the Execution? Will you implement the equipment or release the mech with more armor/heat sinks in its place? (like you did with the Hellbringer's anti-personal pods)

During the original Omnimech writeups, they said that MASC would be hardwired on any Omnimech that featured it. However, I've heard mentions that they might be open to releasing mechs without their MASC included, and/or only adding MASC mechs that don't go above the "speed cap."

Basically, the waters be muddy.

#270 ManusDei

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 11:45 AM

Did PGI change their position on implementing weight class restrictions for CW drop decks as originally posted by Paul Inouye? My concern is 12 man light rushes,12 man Tbolt rushes ending a CW match in less than 5 minutes. Considering we wait 2 to 3 times as long to drop in a CW match only to end in a few minutes.
Farming planets is easy without weight restrictions. The same issue occurred in the public queue. Now it needs to happen in CW.

[color="#b27204"]http://mwomercs.com/...warfare-phase-2[/color]

DROP DECKS
A drop deck is a selection of 4 ‘Mechs in the player’s inventory. Each of the 4 ‘Mechs must be one of each weight class (one light, one medium, one heavy, one assault). All 4 ‘Mechs must belong to the same technology core (IS or Clan). The Drop Deck is a means for the player to quickly choose their favorite ‘Mech of a specific weight class when in the defender queue outlined above.

I just realized the solution is to allow us to save multiple drop decks that way when we know an enemy team that practices zerg rushing we can respond appropriately with streakboats .

Edited by ManusDei, 22 February 2015 - 06:01 PM.

#271 JORMUNGANDR MIDGARDSORMR

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 11:59 AM

Any ideas when we will be able to paint our Phoenix mechs [P] using the Hot Rod scheme that came with the packs? It is my understanding that Clan Invasion [I] variants will be able to be painted at some point in the future as well. Any eta on that option?

#272 CK16

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 3,031 posts
  • LocationAlshain V

Posted 19 February 2015 - 11:59 AM

Will there be a fix to..."light rushes"...It is getting annoying to lose with imo little skill needed to jump and shoot omega while running around like a chicken with its head cut off...other wise....nerf the **** out of something...or buff turrets at gates to deal with lights easier....Also drop ships...can we see them buffed to prevent spawn camping...

Edited by Crottykid16, 19 February 2015 - 12:03 PM.

#273 Revis Volek

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:08 PM

Will MASC be implemented with this mech pack release?

Any idea on when it will be in game??(MASC)

Will the Firemoth Break the engine? (too fast leading to much lag shield and HSR issues?)

Also can we fix the Faction group queue page? It doesn't show the 3/3/3/3 thing at the bottom because of CW. But you can launch a faction group into PUBLIC MATCHES so any chance we can get a two scheme queue that will show relevant information depending on the mode you have selected? Like the correct mech you are in? 4x3 compliance, etc.

Edited by DarthRevis, 19 February 2015 - 12:09 PM.

#274 Flaming oblivion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:12 PM

When are you making a official topic about the challenge tomorrow?

#275 Fonzie260

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:19 PM

Are there any Plans to make IS mech and Clan mechs different from each other?

#276 Flaming oblivion

• The 1 Percent
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:22 PM

^ their already different are they not?

Locked engines
Weapons
TC
Etc

#277 Dawnstealer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:23 PM

View PostRedEagle86, on 19 February 2015 - 09:30 AM, said:

A couple of questions:

1. Any chance of seeing something like Elementals in-game, either as a playable unit or as a consumable?

Second this: even as an IS purist, Elementals were such a huge part of the Clan "weirdness" that they are sorely missing from this game. It would be great if they could be used in place of artillery, which isn't very "Clan-y."

#278 krazzyharry

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:25 PM

Few quick questions...
- Are we going to see quad mechs?
- Are the Javelin, Clint, or other "missing" 3039 mechs going to make into MWO?
- Are any more Star League era mechs (i.e. Lancelot, Thug see TRO 3050U-Clan and Star League) going to be added, or are we waiting until the ComGuards make their appearance, in say 3052, in preparation for the Battle of Tukayyid?
- Are LRMs going to match closer to TT (i.e. must see target) if/when C3 systems are introduced?

I applaud your efforts of dealing with a some seriously grumpy fanboys and gamer geeks and the constant scream of "My 'mechs are not uber enough! Change them to make me happy or I will quit" Don't worry some of us will be here until the end.

Thanks!

Edited by krazzyharry, 19 February 2015 - 12:27 PM.

#279 Boaz Roshak

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 96 posts
  • LocationApperently , back on the island

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:43 PM

I like the idea of the CW cycles being at multiple times but it causes the map to shift far to quickly. instead have you considered having the map up date once a day after 3 cycles where best 2 out of 3 takes it?? also can some one look at why the steins glow so bad in the cockpit (if the sun is behind you they glow more then reflect.

#280 Mangeras

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,442 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationEmsland in Germanien

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:56 PM

Here are some Questions from our Community:
  • Some Players are still experiencing Light Mech Zerg Rush Tactics. Are there any plans against Zerg Rush Tactics?
  • Will there be any Second Line Clan Mechs or IIC Variants?
  • Will there be more Gamemodes in CW?
  • Will there be more Factions? If yes, which will it be?
  • When will CW Maps be available for private Matches?
  • Will the spacial Wave 2 Camo be available for the Wave 1 Mechs?
  • Are Clan Light Mechs planned that will be equal in Speed and Firepower to IS Light Mechs?
  • You are planning to creat some NPC Vehicles for a single Player Campaign, will we see a CW Gamemode that includes these too?
  • When will there be destroyable Terrain?
  • Do you have any Player Numbers for us? How many were active at least once in the last Quarter?
  • Why are there no News about MWO in magazines?
  • Why do you plan to introduce the Fire Moth (quite not sure if it really comes O_o)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users