#261 Kjudoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 18 January 2016 - 02:58 AM

View PostShinVector, on 18 January 2016 - 01:55 AM, said:

Huh ? This would make less sense.... Don't get you.. Pigeon..

How old are you, Shin? Seriously. I would like some context.

#262 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 06:24 AM

View Poststormeagle, on 17 January 2016 - 11:42 PM, said:

Also, one quick note:

SHENSI, Capellan Confederation Free World's League -- January 17, 3051

According to my 3050-edition AP style guide, all planets are tagged with their Successor State at time of publication. Stories dated January 18, 3051 may reflect changes in planetary control.

#263 BigRed40Tech

• PipPipPip
  • Force Commander
  • Force Commander
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 January 2016 - 10:54 AM

In the timezone I was in, it was still the 17th when Shensi fell :P

#264 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:15 PM

Here's a story for you all.

Do you realize that units with not even a month in the Confederation are recruiting to attack Marik? That they have been attacking Marik since they started their contracts in Liao? That the whole purpose of destabilizing our border with the FWL is to ruin the arrangement we've had with Marik to allow the Federated Suns unlimited access to our worlds with minimal interference?

Davion cannot fight Marik and the Capellan forces. They have instead decided that the best way to deal with us both is to simply pay to put green flags on mercenaries and goad us into mutual conflict, followed by moving back and dissolving our diplomacy like sand in the waves.

Those fly-by-night merc units will be gone within a month, taking Liao-born recruits to "better factions" and contracts elsewhere. They are not loyal to Liao, or hired by Liao. In fact, their employers only seek to undermine the arrangement we have had so that the final result is a small faction, crushed between it's erstwhile friend and the one led by one named "The Fox" for good reason. They desire to seduce the cream of our next crop of troops for decadent purposes.

I know there are plenty of loyal soldiers for what the Chancellor desires- the extermination of Davion. Precious few diplomats, and sadly there are no ways to expel or outright kill the offending mercenaries without being ejected from any participation whatsoever, or I would encourage loyal units to drop with these false-flagging dogs and kill them without hesitation, then disengage until evacuated at the end of potential hostilities.

Because they are Davions in green paint, minions of Hanse Davion using the system to their advantage. Seeing the resulting discord, loyal House soldiers are doing what seems logical and straightforward. This is precisely what Davion desires- two brothers fighting while the Fox raids our House.

If Marik was not worthy, why would we have allied with them to begin with? We are meant to be neighbors. This has gone on more than far enough, and I implore House units to ignore Marik entirely in provocative actions. They are being provoked. We are not the ones doing so, but the only solution is to inform non-unit players and refrain from our regular units even being seen in these conflicts. To do so, no matter how your blood stirs is to contaminate the very thing that allows Liao to meet it's true purpose.

Davion-held worlds groan under the Fedrat infestation and beg for the Chancellor's mercy. Let Marik obliterate the false Capellans if they attack their worlds. Call on loyal ones to join you and claim the worlds filth like HhoD defile daily with their cries of superiority- against the few true Liao soldiers who see past this deception and know where the real call to battle lies.

I say to attack Marik is treason. Further, I say to -engage- Marik is treason at this point. Proof of loyalty lies in destroying the one, true enemy of the state- the Federated Suns and all they represent.

Are you loyal to the Chancellor, or drawn only to the endless chaos of what will be brother against brother?

#265 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:15 AM

View Postwanderer, on 18 January 2016 - 09:15 PM, said:

Here's a story for you all.

That was a sad story :(

Here's a sad one as well.

One day, lil Sand Jr. was out in the front lawn playing one sunny afternoon. WHen out of nowhere Liao "loyalists" stole his planet, kicked him into outer space, where he grew up with no parents.

An orphan of the treacherous Liao offensive when they brazenly took EIGHT of Mari's planets. Even though Sandpit knew he was just a poor war orphan now, that one day he would be able to extract his vengeance upon to dirty Liao loyalist ruiners of family life and tranquility.

Now, as a proud warrior of the Red Moon Angels (brought to you by Marik brand Space bacon) he has begun his master plan. Pyramid after pyramid of beer cans erected in his honor on Liao capitol buildings. A tribute often left the the ex-girlfriends of the former owners of the planet, sometimes reaching into the heavens hundreds of kegs high.

The former Liao mechs, now wearing Marik togas. The tailgating parties held throughout these liberated planets have become the stuff of legends. Now you Liao Lamers shall pay!

We will not stop until there's bacon on every Liao doorstep and kegs are installed in every Liao mech.

P.S.
I still cant find the keys to my locust :(
I lost them somewhere around gan singh when we first started liberating planets. If found please return to:
Sandpit
1743 Somewhere deep in Liao (she liked it)
c/o Red Moon Angels

#266 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 04:49 PM

I dunno, Sandpit. I think those keys are gone. House Davion is on Gan Singh, kicking through all those beer cans you left behind, and they haven't found them yet either.

Maybe these guys can help?

Posted Image

#267 Sandpit

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 19 January 2016 - 08:03 PM

View PostGI Journalist, on 19 January 2016 - 04:49 PM, said:

I dunno, Sandpit. I think those keys are gone. House Davion is on Gan Singh, kicking through all those beer cans you left behind, and they haven't found them yet either.

Maybe these guys can help?

Posted Image

I KNEW that ****** in fron tof the capitol looked familiar!

Watch out guys, their mechwarriors are now getting our pilots liqoured up and stealing our mechs.

This shall NOT go unavenged.

50,000 cbills to information leading to the return of my Locust keys!

#268 Kjudoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 19 January 2016 - 08:22 PM

Someone queue up the trailer to "Gone In Sixty Seconds"

#269 Sandpit

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 19 January 2016 - 08:28 PM

View PostKjudoon, on 19 January 2016 - 08:22 PM, said:

Someone queue up the trailer to "Gone In Sixty Seconds"

#270 Heart of Storm

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 155 posts
  • Location[Redacted]

Posted 20 January 2016 - 01:44 AM

View PostSandpit, on 19 January 2016 - 12:15 AM, said:

That was a sad story :(

Here's a sad one as well.

One day, lil Sand Jr. was out in the front lawn playing one sunny afternoon. WHen out of nowhere Liao "loyalists" stole his planet, kicked him into outer space, where he grew up with no parents.

An orphan of the treacherous Liao offensive when they brazenly took EIGHT of Mari's planets. Even though Sandpit knew he was just a poor war orphan now, that one day he would be able to extract his vengeance upon to dirty Liao loyalist ruiners of family life and tranquility.

1 like = 1 prayer

#271 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 10:09 AM

As one of the smallest factions, House Liao does not have enough units to effectively defend against attacks on two fronts at the same time. Therefore, it is necessary for loyalist units to prioritize drops and coordinate with active House Liao units.

I recommend targeting priorities in the following order:

#1) Attack House Davion - The best defense is a good offense. Continue to retake worlds lost to the Federated Suns during the Fourth Succession War.

#2) Defend against Davion - Want a fight immediately? Defend our worlds from constant Davion aggression.

#3) Defend against House Marik - Eight worlds are being negotiated upon for transfer to House Marik in compensation for violations of the NAP. Negotiations have been heated and will continue until an agreement is reached.

Dropping on empty planets does not pay. Fortunately, mercenaries in House Liao can always find a fight.

#272 Sandpit

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 24 January 2016 - 01:27 PM

View PostGI Journalist, on 24 January 2016 - 10:09 AM, said:

As one of the smallest factions, House Liao does not have enough units to effectively defend against attacks on two fronts at the same time. Therefore, it is necessary for loyalist units to prioritize drops and coordinate with active House Liao units.

I recommend targeting priorities in the following order:

#1) Attack House Davion - The best defense is a good offense. Continue to retake worlds lost to the Federated Suns during the Fourth Succession War.

#2) Defend against Davion - Want a fight immediately? Defend our worlds from constant Davion aggression.

#3) Defend against House Marik - Eight worlds are being negotiated upon for transfer to House Marik in compensation for violations of the NAP. Negotiations have been heated and will continue until an agreement is reached.

Dropping on empty planets does not pay. Fortunately, mercenaries in House Liao can always find a fight.

wish the same could be said of Marik. We can't seem to find any of you egg rollers with any fighting spirit left in them except TCAF if you want to drop at 5AM NA server time lol

Stand up and fight you pansies :P

#273 Chagatay

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 964 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 03:53 PM

View PostSandpit, on 24 January 2016 - 01:27 PM, said:

wish the same could be said of Marik. We can't seem to find any of you egg rollers with any fighting spirit left in them except TCAF if you want to drop at 5AM NA server time lol

Stand up and fight you pansies Posted Image

I think we fight well, despite the propaganda invasion into our forum space we are holding our own.

#274 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:02 PM

View PostSandpit, on 24 January 2016 - 01:27 PM, said:

This is simple mathematics, not lack of will. Until additional mercenaries take contract with House Liao, there are not enough players online to meet the demand for matches from both House Marik and House Davion. This is one of the reasons for the NAP with House Marik.

TCAF broke the NAP under the delusion that more mercenaries were coming to House Liao. That didn't happen, so instead of getting matches, you fight turrets. We hope to fix this in Phase 3.

#275 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:28 PM

View PostGI Journalist, on 24 January 2016 - 05:02 PM, said:

This is simple mathematics, not lack of will. Until additional mercenaries take contract with House Liao, there are not enough players online to meet the demand for matches from both House Marik and House Davion. This is one of the reasons for the NAP with House Marik.

TCAF broke the NAP under the delusion that more mercenaries were coming to House Liao. That didn't happen, so instead of getting matches, you fight turrets. We hope to fix this in Phase 3.

Hey... No Liao on Liao talk.... Liao should not be like Davion or Marik scum.
If one wants to have more say he needs to create his own unit with >200 Liao Citizens.

Meanwhile Phase 3 might put and end to a lot of things... This might be the last chance to have fun. Posted Image

#276 Sandpit

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 24 January 2016 - 06:57 PM

View PostGI Journalist, on 24 January 2016 - 05:02 PM, said:

Pffft I see plenty of Liao units dropping in quickplay, you actively avoid CW when we're on hitting you hard in the evenings :P

#277 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:14 PM

View PostSandpit, on 24 January 2016 - 06:57 PM, said:

Pffft I see plenty of Liao units dropping in quickplay, you actively avoid CW when we're on hitting you hard in the evenings :P

Sandpit, I'm sorry you can't find anyone to play, but complaining like this isn't going to create more opponents.

Let's discuss it after the Warhammer event, as proposed in the House Marik diplomacy thread.

http://mwomercs.com/...-worlds-league/

#278 Sandpit

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:28 PM

View PostGI Journalist, on 24 January 2016 - 07:14 PM, said:

Sandpit, I'm sorry you can't find anyone to play, but complaining like this isn't going to create more opponents.

Let's discuss it after the Warhammer event, as proposed in the House Marik diplomacy thread.

http://mwomercs.com/...-worlds-league/

I'm fine with that, I'm still not going to quit poking fun at our opponents. I mean come on, it literally started its own meme. Lookin for my lost locust keys.

It's fun, it instills alittle rivalry on the field, there's nothing harsh or mean spirited in anything I say ;)

#279 Leopardo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 12:57 AM

guys we need all pilots to fighting - yesterday - it was like 80+ mariks and about 40 liao pilots on STYK...we r smallest fraction ...but hey we need every one!

Edited by Leopardo, 25 January 2016 - 12:58 AM.

#280 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 01:50 AM

View PostLeopardo, on 25 January 2016 - 12:57 AM, said:

guys we need all pilots to fighting - yesterday - it was like 80+ mariks and about 40 liao pilots on STYK...we r smallest fraction ...but hey we need every one!

Now that SWOL has joined that fray in Marik.. I guess that is not a surprise.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users