47 replies to this topic

#41 Mordoz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 557 posts
  • LocationMWOsna

Posted 26 January 2016 - 11:57 AM

sometimes i like to troll...
sometimes i like to use something special...
sometime it's make me smile in the pugs...

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...7356152a90f87b4

... have fun!

#42 VtV Pilot RAID

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 25 posts
  • Locationseattle

Posted 22 April 2016 - 01:21 PM

First off..the masc sucks. complete waste of 2 tons & 2 crit slots. I would much rather have the 2 tons used for the masc added to the engine, which would be an xl300. That gives the cat nearly the same top speed as with the masc (considering speed tweak has been achieved).

weapon loadout 1:
primary weapon : ER PPC or 2x ER LRG Laser.
Secondary weapons : SRM's equaling up to 2x 6 ( a 2 / 4 / 6 packs) works well with differing load times, thus similar to chain fire.2 tons ammo .
ECM , Targeting comp 1, Active probe (optional) ,at least 1 heat sink

weapon loadout 2..infighter without ecm (unknown why there are no additional weapon slots added to this torso when ecm is equipped )
primary weapon : Lrg pulse laser
2nd weapon, 6x mg & 2 tons ammo,
3rd weapon either 2x 4 srm & 1.5 tons ammo or a srm 6 & a medium pulse laser
active probe, targeting comp (optional) heat sink.

#43 GetinmyBellah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, USA

Posted 07 October 2016 - 12:56 PM

I placed ecm LT from C I believe it is for all of my cats, aside from that I believe there has been plenty of discussion concerning build possibilities. Some of which I will adopt! Although I have maintained a decent KD:R (1.8+) and team support with the B running 2x LRM 10's and 2x ER-ML or 2x ER-LL & TC-II w/3-4 tons ammo ... can't recall from memory which lasers right now (brain splurge)... anyhow, Happy Gaming folks!

Edited by STR8-Eight, 07 October 2016 - 01:02 PM.

#44 Black Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Lanner
  • The Lanner
  • 200 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAlbuquerque, NM

Posted 18 October 2016 - 12:42 AM

I don't want to delve much as everyone has said most everything that needs to be said...

I love my 3 ERLL sniper, just keep your distance. To be honest, I like this build so much I am thinking of copying it on a different CT so that I can elite it...

I am looking to make a Splat'Cat here soon, as well...

of course, this is all low tier PUG play.

#45 aGentleWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 254 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 02:53 AM

I also tried a lot and came to the conclusion that a simple ECM + 2 LPL is best for me.

Followed by the standard LRM shadowcat and the prime shadowcat.

The ECM + 2 LPL is just my playstyle.
Although it has some drawbacks. LPL make it easier for you to hit sth then with ERPPC, but you get spotted easier.
2 LPL is simpler to use then having additional weapons and you can add some additional heatsinks from the saved tonnage.
Usually i poke poke change position poke, poke .. ideally from some flank or other distant position when the enemy is already busy shooting at my teammates. I often survive, make 500+ dmg BUT get nearly no KMDD with it.

#46 krevLL

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 100 posts
  • LocationPolar Highlands - wait, no, Canada.

Posted 18 October 2016 - 08:29 AM

Similar to another post I am using 1xcERPPC, 2xcSPL and 2xcSRM6. It makes the transition from my clan heavies easier since I already try to employ hit-and-run tactics with my SRM6 Mad Dog. ECM lets me flank behind a brawl and core them from the back while I can harass with the single PPC.

#47 Natred

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 716 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationWest Texas

Posted 18 October 2016 - 08:39 AM

2 large pulse ecm is a quick play power house shadow cat. For faction warfare ecm two large laser and 3 machine guns.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users