Official Peace Branch, Olive Type, To Davion Rat(S)

264 replies to this topic

#61 St0neFire

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 192 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, US

Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:04 PM

View Postpbiggz, on 26 February 2015 - 04:40 PM, said:

Beheading with dishonourabru filthy gaijin scimitar of weak western steel for you.

NOT funny, roleplaying or not considering the current world events .... just sayin

Edited by StoneFeyer, 26 February 2015 - 05:04 PM.

#62 t w

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:16 PM

View PostPuggs Hunter, on 26 February 2015 - 04:35 PM, said:

WOW Kurita honor has lost its way.
Stop fighting each other and turn back the clans.
We are the STARLEAGUE.
Show the clans that we are the one's they should be worried about.
Petty talks like this is not helpful to anyone but the clans.
Lets put aside our differences for now and push the clans back home NOW.
Everyone south of TERRA move north and kill these test tube babies and take there tech for everyone to share.
That's how we do this as one people and then we can go back to our differences only after we kick the clans out of our territories.
SIGNED: the only one in the Innersphere that sees it for what it is.

PS: get your heads on straight and push the clans back, that's the only order the human race needs to hear.
Nice try, clanner.

View PostStoneFeyer, on 26 February 2015 - 05:04 PM, said:

NOT funny, roleplaying or not considering the current world events .... just sayin

What modern world events? Are you referring to the restoration of Kentares IV to its rightful place in the Greater Kurita Co-Prosperity Sphere?

#63 nukedog

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 43 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:08 PM

Shouldn't "Davion Rats" be "Davion Surats" ?

#64 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:12 PM

Is someone hacking the forums? Everytime I log into House Davion, it's all Kurita, all the time. Now excuse me, I gotta go figure out how to get 4 lrm boats in my CW drop deck.

#65 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:56 PM

View PostDavers, on 26 February 2015 - 03:14 PM, said:

I would like to mention that despite constant pressure from Marik and Liao, and bursts of aggression from Kurita, than the FS still has 20% more planets than the next highest house. Together we have taken over 100 planets from them, and they are like, "Stop that, it tickles!"

They also started off with more planets than everyone else, too. At 591 to start with, Steiner second having an even 500.
By comparison, the Combine started with 331 worlds, the Confederation a mere 121, and the FRR a miniscule 78.

#66 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:00 PM

View Postwanderer, on 26 February 2015 - 06:56 PM, said:

They also started off with more planets than everyone else, too. At 591 to start with, Steiner second having an even 500.
By comparison, the Combine started with 331 worlds, the Confederation a mere 121, and the FRR a miniscule 78.

Yeah. See those numbers? That's why I am a bit leery of planets giving some kind of bonus. The FRR would be a smorgasbord of benefits, while the FS would be like filling up on bread before getting to the main course.

#67 Kerc Kasha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 103 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:15 PM

View Postccrider, on 26 February 2015 - 06:12 PM, said:

Is someone hacking the forums? Everytime I log into House Davion, it's all Kurita, all the time. Now excuse me, I gotta go figure out how to get 4 lrm boats in my CW drop deck.

not many davions left since kentares iv Ha Ha

#68 pbiggz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:17 PM

View PostStoneFeyer, on 26 February 2015 - 05:04 PM, said:

Don't act like beheadings are a new invention fedrat.

#69 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:55 PM

View PostPuggs Hunter, on 26 February 2015 - 04:35 PM, said:

WOW Kurita honor has lost its way.
Stop fighting each other and turn back the clans.
We are the STARLEAGUE.
Show the clans that we are the one's they should be worried about.
Petty talks like this is not helpful to anyone but the clans.
Lets put aside our differences for now and push the clans back home NOW.
Everyone south of TERRA move north and kill these test tube babies and take there tech for everyone to share.
That's how we do this as one people and then we can go back to our differences only after we kick the clans out of our territories.
SIGNED: the only one in the Innersphere that sees it for what it is.

PS: get your heads on straight and push the clans back, that's the only order the human race needs to hear.

Merc pig go home

View Postccrider, on 26 February 2015 - 06:12 PM, said:

Maybe try ask fellow davion clanner, ha ha ha ha

[redacted]

Die Clanner

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 27 February 2015 - 04:00 PM.
Unconstructive quote

#70 Antonius Rex

• PipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:17 PM

Gentlemen,

As of ceasefire tonight, MercStar and her allies will be contracting with Davion, with the express purpose of engaging the Red Menace.

Kurita will be punished for the atrocities committed in the Coordinator's name against their neighbors.

Prepare for a golden shower unlike anything you have ever seen before.

Thus spoke MercStar, -M$-

#71 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:18 PM

[redacted]

Die, clanner.

View PostAntonius Rex, on 26 February 2015 - 08:17 PM, said:

Gentlemen,

As of ceasefire tonight, MercStar and her allies will be contracting with Davion, with the express purpose of engaging the Red Menace.

Kurita will be punished for the atrocities committed in the Coordinator's name against their neighbors.

Prepare for a golden shower unlike anything you have ever seen before.

Thus spoke MercStar, -M$-

Die, clanner.

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 27 February 2015 - 04:01 PM.
Unconstructive quote

#72 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:36 PM

Oh no. Be zerged from different direction now. *feigns horror*

#73 ShinobiHunter

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,009 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:38 PM

View PostMustafa Kemal Ataturk, on 26 February 2015 - 02:17 AM, said:

Lady rats and man rats of Clan Davion,
Good evening.

I am here operating in the most official capacity possible, in my post as Chief Bard of the North Kurita Volunteer Army, or NKVA, protruding an official olive branch (peace branch, olive type) to all davion rats of marginally superior character than other clan davion rats, willing and able to perform all of the following:
  • Abandon clan Davion, effective immediately.
  • Pledge allegiance to House Kurita, Dear Coordinator, and the code of bushido.....

...I stopped there. Obviously no pilot in NKVA has any clue what that is, just sayin' ;)

#74 Nastyogre

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 106 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:52 PM

Good evening.

I am here operating in the most official capacity possible, in my post as Chief Bard of the North Kurita Volunteer Army, or NKVA, protruding an official olive branch (peace branch, olive type) to all davion rats of marginally superior character than other clan davion rats, willing and able to perform all of the following:
  • Pledge allegiance to House Kurita, Dear Coordinator, and the code of bushido.
  • Renounce supposed territorial claims to all stars, worlds, moons, stations, satellites and other bodies, planetary in mass or otherwise, liberated by House Kurita and incorporated into the GKCPS, or Greater Kurita Co-Prosperity Sphere.

This will bring you the benefits of:
  • Not being a giant mary sue buster.
  • Being in a cool house and not a dumb clan for dumbs.
  • Win game every once in a while, once you stop using long range missile.
This is an Official Communique from the Office of the Chief Bard of the NKVA, so trolls, please, vacate.

This constant trolling from an organization that continues to avoid playing the CSJ? All under the "leave us alone and we'd stop fighting you."

You tools overplay this "diplomacy" garbage. There is no peace. No respite. You want to go fight the clans, go do so. You want to fight us, do so. Go troll someplace else. Any Davion unit that would consider this except if you granted the reset of the worlds back to their original borders is a coward. (not that I think this "official Faction council" is anything but a steaming pile of crap. Too damn much kibitzing, less spent improving tactics and fighting)

#75 pbiggz

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:07 PM

View PostStiletto, on 26 February 2015 - 08:52 PM, said:

This constant trolling from an organization that continues to avoid playing the CSJ? All under the "leave us alone and we'd stop fighting you."

You tools overplay this "diplomacy" garbage. There is no peace. No respite. You want to go fight the clans, go do so. You want to fight us, do so. Go troll someplace else. Any Davion unit that would consider this except if you granted the reset of the worlds back to their original borders is a coward. (not that I think this "official Faction council" is anything but a steaming pile of crap. Too damn much kibitzing, less spent improving tactics and fighting)

Posted Image

#76 Taisa Sodai Lopez Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 128 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:13 PM

View PostStiletto, on 26 February 2015 - 08:52 PM, said:

Posted Image

#77 1Grimbane

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,123 posts
  • Locationsafe. . . . . you'll never get me in my hidey hole.

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:14 PM

Just wanted to jump in and say the first three pages were an effing hilarious read, best posting ever

#78 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:39 PM

Good evening.

• Pledge allegiance to House Kurita, Dear Coordinator, and the code of bushido.
  • Renounce supposed territorial claims to all stars, worlds, moons, stations, satellites and other bodies, planetary in mass or otherwise, liberated by House Kurita and incorporated into the GKCPS, or Greater Kurita Co-Prosperity Sphere.

This will bring you the benefits of:
  • Not being a giant mary sue buster.
  • Being in a cool house and not a dumb clan for dumbs.
  • Win game every once in a while, once you stop using long range missile.
This is an Official Communique from the Office of the Chief Bard of the NKVA, so trolls, please, vacate.

This seems like a good deal. I for one welcome our NKVA overlords.

#79 bobF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:42 PM

Hi, friends.

#80 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:48 PM

Enjoy your ghost drops MS.