#1 Nyte Kitsune

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 440 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSeattle, Wa USA

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:06 PM

This is all I have been seeing for 2 weeks now, my Premium time is almost gone now and haven't gotten to use any of it. What gives PGI? If I wanted to play "Mech Bay Online" then you should just rename the game then, because after clicking "Play Now":

Searching.....

Disconnected from game server.....

Mech Lab

2 Weeks straight is a problem! I've tried Repairing, Unistalling, Changing folders where the game is kept, updating drivers, nothing. Its not my internet, as I can play "ALL" other games with no issue, only MWO cannot connect. FIX IT!!! as I just lost 1mo Premium time and thus lost Money I invested into the game by being unable to play at all.

#2 Khalar Terres

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 15 posts
  • LocationWattenscheid

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:16 PM

Hi mate
I have the same Problem. First i was thinking its because it so many traffic, than i was thinking its because i use my Laptop ( but 15 min before it was fine...) , finaly i was thinking its just another Bug. A Bug like no geting the Chosen mechs in CW...

Maybe someone could fix it fast. For Premtime loos and other reasons.

Greetings from the mechlab
K.T.

#3 Lulz Kev

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:05 PM

Same problem. Can't play.

#4 Nyte Kitsune

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 440 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 09:49 AM

Just contacted "Support" again, we'll see if they give a response this time, if not I'm hiring a lawyer and suing PGI for failing to provide a service (The day before this started I had just bought Mechs and Premium time) and haven't gotten to play since then. So, we'll see where this goes from here.

#5 Lulz Kev

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:51 PM

They are back logged with tickets. I know I was getting a little impatient.

I just sent Alex ping and trace routes. Crossing fingers ><

#6 Nyte Kitsune

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 440 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:38 AM

All I got as a response was the usual "Automated" message. Guess they're not going to bother fixing it. The "weekly update" didn't mention the issue so I guess they're glossing over it for all the people that can play so they can sell more content and just screw the rest of us. Thanks PGI. This game is now dead to me, there are other games I can play and am more than happy to spend money on.

#7 Nailem

• Pip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 03:46 AM

Hey guys I have been having the same issue for almost a month now and I have sent every last item in my folders for MWO with no response. I hope they fix it soon as I have also lost premium time.

#8 Nailem

• Pip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 03:51 AM

Oh i would like to add that it only does this on my laptop my desktop works fine...but I never get to use the desktop...

#9 Elizander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 17 March 2015 - 10:23 PM

Happening to me too sadly. :(

Does anyone know if a full reinstall fixes it?

Edited by Elizander, 17 March 2015 - 10:25 PM.

#10 Lulz Kev

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 11:27 PM

I've done everything but reinstall windows.

I've been working with Alex through support emails. Hopefully he finds the root of the problem soon it looks to be happening to more and more players.

#11 Elizander

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 18 March 2015 - 04:29 AM

What is your OS? I'm using Windows 8.1 right now. Perhaps I will try with Windows 7. It's a pain for me because I just activated a 30 day chunk of my premium time. :(

#12 Lulz Kev

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 01:33 PM

View PostElizander, on 18 March 2015 - 04:29 AM, said:

What is your OS? I'm using Windows 8.1 right now. Perhaps I will try with Windows 7. It's a pain for me because I just activated a 30 day chunk of my premium time. :(

I'm sure support would start your premium time over being how you're unable to play.

I'm running windows 7 64 bit.

#13 Nailem

• Pip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 01:45 AM

I am running windows 8.1 and I have re-installed the game many times with no fix.

#14 Elizander

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:49 AM

View PostDTF Kev, on 18 March 2015 - 01:33 PM, said:

I'm sure support would start your premium time over being how you're unable to play.

I'm running windows 7 64 bit.

View PostNailem, on 19 March 2015 - 01:45 AM, said:

I am running windows 8.1 and I have re-installed the game many times with no fix.

I'll ask them if I can't get it to run. I am now patching since I have a dual OS of 32-bit 7 and 64-bit 8.1. It didnt' work on 8.1 and I am now trying on 32-bit Windows 7.

It can't be the IP address because I have also tried using a proxy (WTFast) to change my location but it still came up with the same result. I stopped playing awhile back when CW wouldn't let me join any match at all and I was hoping things would be fixed by now. :(

EDIT:

I did like 29 patches on MWO on my Win 7 32-bit OS and I was able to get into a match and play. Maybe that'll help figure the problem out.

So same PC, same account, same internet connection, different OS.

Edited by Elizander, 19 March 2015 - 06:30 AM.

#15 Saint H8oraide of the Wine

• PipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 10:18 AM

I'm having this issue too, i can get on sometimes, but i get a ton of CTD even when I get on, i'm currently at 127 CTD's in the last 4 days.

#16 Nyte Kitsune

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 440 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 11:56 AM

For those with the same problem I'm using Win 8.1, No a full reinstall doesn't work if you only have Win 8.1. A member of my unit suggested moving out of the original install destination,didn't work and the "Repair Tool" didn't do anything for it either. I'm starting to think it might be Win 8.1.. how many of us are using it and having this issue is the question?

Edit: Little more info to see if we are having the exact issue. Now as the post is titled thats the order when hitting "Play Now":

Connecting

Disconnected from game server

Mech Bay Loads in.

I can launch the Training room to test builds, but the "Play Now" seems to be instantly bypassing the "Match Found" and then loading the match, as I recall when its working it usually tells you "Match Found" which I have not seen. I also have not tried dropping as a group as I'd hate to leave my Unit 1 man down if it persists through group drops.

Edited by Nyte Kitsune, 19 March 2015 - 12:02 PM.

#17 Lulz Kev

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:22 PM

Yeah I have no idea what the problem is.

I've reinstalled windows as well.

Been a few days since I've heard from Alex. Hopefully good news before weekend hits :(

#18 Elizander

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:45 PM

I'm starting to think it might be an issue with 64-bit OS systems.

#19 Lulz Kev

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:50 PM

I've been playing on 64bit windows since beta. Haven't had an issue like this until one of the most recent patches.

I cannot connect without using my VPN.

#20 Elizander

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:58 PM

View PostDTF Kev, on 19 March 2015 - 06:50 PM, said:

I've been playing on 64bit windows since beta. Haven't had an issue like this until one of the most recent patches.

I cannot connect without using my VPN.

That's odd. I did not use a VPN to connect when I used my 32-bit OS and I was trying to use a VPN to see if it helped connecting with my 64-bit OS (didn't help). I'm just saying it might be the OS due to it working on my 32-bit. There might be a bug that messes it up with 64-bit from the last patch. I have also been playing on 64-bit but my troubles started around CW when it wouldn't let me join a CW match.

What location are you connecting to for your VPN?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users