Members Of Free Rasalhague Republic Unite

69 replies to this topic

#61 Araevin Teshurr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 368 posts
  • LocationIn your base, eating your food!

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:32 AM

Callmejon slaps on the FRR colors, pretending to be one of them, then offers empty advice on how they should listen to Kurita backstabbers about how to do this and that.

Save it Kurita, if you want to start earning back the trust of everyone you betrayed, do it with your mechs and your time, help FRR by filling up their defense queues with red dragon icons.

#62 callmejon

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 76 posts
  • Locationeverywhere

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:52 AM

First off Araevin Teshurr,
i chose to come here after clearing it with my unit CO. I pretend to be nothing. all that know me know i am DCMS Ambassador as well as Arkab Legion member, including those in FRR i am just an Alli that came to fight on the front lines with our dragon kin to the north I offer advice when I can and tend to fight more than I talk which is more than I can say about the fedrats who talk big but never put a presence on an FRR planets, just into kuritas back. as for you saying I'm a back stabber I have not broken my word to anyone in this game so judge how you want honorless dog but I keep my honor by not holding it against you, and if want to talk big then strap on a FRR tag and prove your worth in hard mode. But that's doubtful cause all a fedrat is good for is trying to troll. Good day sir.

Edited by callmejon, 12 March 2015 - 12:25 PM.

#63 Tarn Devereux

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 27 posts
  • LocationGrumium

Posted 12 March 2015 - 03:06 AM

Oh good grief! They're going to start squabbling over OUR planets.... again! <_<

#64 callmejon

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 76 posts
  • Locationeverywhere

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:43 AM

View PostTarn Devereux, on 12 March 2015 - 03:06 AM, said:

Oh good grief! They're going to start squabbling over OUR planets.... again! <_<

no i was just clarifying for the fedrats that is all. back to smashing clammers on the front lines :ph34r:. no more time for davion trolls

#65 Divase

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:59 AM

View Postcallmejon, on 11 March 2015 - 11:52 AM, said:

First off Relaed,
i chose to come here after clearing it with my unit CO. I pretend to be nothing. all that know me know i am DCMS Ambassador as well as Arkab Legion member, including those in FRR i am just an Alli that came to fight on the front lines with our dragon kin to the north I offer advice when I can and tend to fight more than I talk which is more than I can say about the fedrats who talk big but never put a presence on an FRR planets, just into kuritas back. as for you saying I'm a back stabber I have not broken my word to anyone in this game so judge how you want honorless dog but I keep my honor by not holding it against you, and if want to talk big then strap on a FRR tag and prove your worth in hard mode. But that's doubtful cause all a fedrat is good for is trying to troll. Good day sir.

I ran 5 or 6 matches with Callmejon last night. We knew he was on loan to us from the DCMS. There wasn't any empty advice offered, he told us to call it then deferred to the loyalist units that were there. He did exactly what he said above, he strapped into his mech and did more fighting that talking. We only lost the 1 match to CWI i believe. I would be more than happy to drop with him anytime.

#66 Leeroy Mechkins

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 581 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:41 PM

Let the clanners troll and the great houses manuever.
We have battle, we have mead, what else does a good viking need?
Longboats heading west to New Oslo, lets Ragnar Lodbrok it.

#67 Davegt27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,973 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:45 PM

Hi all

How did the meeting on TS go?

Might be a good idea to have a meeting every day/night until the word gets out

A few things I recommend

1) Try to get everyone on FRR TS (why on #2)
2) debrief after every match ask each person what they think went right or wrong
3) Never single out one person for lack of performance (you pull people up to your level not shout them to your level)
4) If a pug wants to go off on his own let them, it’s just a game

5) Always act in a classy manor (your reputation is more important than your win)
6) FRR is on the brink of collapse (have to face facts)
7) Time to try some new methods
8) We need four things: logistics, Intel, good Mechs, good pilots

I wasn’t with you in the beginning but when times get tough I want to stand and fight with you

Davegt27
Flying Sharks

#68 Duke Einholt

• PipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:53 AM

The FRR needs all the support we can get -My unit the 2323 would like to thank Callmejon and any other pilots that have come to our assistance. I dropped into match a number of times with Callmejon the other evening he is a skilled pilot and welcome to drop with the 2323 anytime.

Our bigest problem is numbers - many times we have fought multiple hours against skilled clan apponenets gaining control of the counter of the world only to see a zerg of clan ghost drops in the last 45 minutes leading up to ceasefire steal our victory - one only has to look at the sudden shift of borders when one or more of the big merc units switches sides to under stand the on going problem in CW.

That said our best hope is to recruite new players and help train them in unit tactics and competative builds, the steep learning curve for new pug players entering CW is driving many away - 3 or 4 rolf stomps by a twelve man comp team is very dishearteneing. A better way should be found to bring new players into the system then being thrown to the wolves, no pun intended.

It would be better if Pugs and 12 man teams were not be placed in the same que, personaly I dont really find much satisfaction when Im in a 12 man that rolls a pug group 48 to 9- I just see another group of players that may soon to be leaving the game. A larger inclusive player base in Cw would vastly shorten the time it takes to get a match that alone would improve the player satisfaction but only if it can be done balanced ELO manor.

Duke Einholt
2323 FRR loyalist unit

#69 callmejon

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 76 posts
  • Locationeverywhere

Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:41 AM

yes the numbers here are down so on that note JOIN FREE RASALHAGUE REPUBLIC, drink mead and smash clanners, great times for all to be had here.

#70 Leeroy Mechkins

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 581 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:45 AM

FRR is a very interesting faction to join!
We are the only IS faction right in the middle of the clans.
This means FRR can really affect the clans attack paths and balance of power.

Come join the space vikings.
Tough survivalists who will impact the clans race to Terra!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users