143 replies to this topic

#81 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:10 PM

View PostNovawrecker, on 17 March 2015 - 12:06 PM, said:

I am also missing 2 mech bays. I had 11 empty bays before this patch, I'm now down to 9 and I have not purchased any new mechs. Do the Resistance packaged mechs not come with their own mech bays?

Reload your client, that should trigger a final redemption pass and send out the remaining Mech Bays.

#82 TinFoilHat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 261 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:13 PM

Delays connecting to mechlab? No kidding.

Just had to force close my client three times trying to unlock a skill on my new Huginn cus it just sat with the spinning circle of doom. I'll come back later in the week when you hotfix something.

#83 RumpledMunky

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:17 PM

Missing one mechbay and all the faction content. I assume that'll fix itself in time but just wanted to make sure they were still in process and I hadn't missed something.

#84 stocky0904

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:21 PM

"There was an error loading the patcher carousel. Please try again later."

What is later?

#85 Triban

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • 202 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:22 PM

I feel like the Enforcer 5P should also get -5% UAC Jam Rate, and the 5D should get -10% LBX spread, since the Centurions already outperform them.

Just saying.

#86 DrSlamastika

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 702 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:22 PM

crashes . . . . fok Nvidia

#87 Joshenstein

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 35 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationTerra

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:27 PM

OK, I bought the Wrath/Resistance Pack and chose each of the 6 Faction color schemes. After patching today, I see the Faction camo schemes in my mechlab, but it now says that I have to pay Mech Credits to unlock each of them for each chassis. Is this correct or do I need to check another tab somewhere????

#88 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:28 PM

View PostJames Benedict, on 17 March 2015 - 12:27 PM, said:

OK, I bought the Wrath/Resistance Pack and chose each of the 6 Faction color schemes. After patching today, I see the Faction camo schemes in my mechlab, but it now says that I have to pay Mech Credits to unlock each of them for each chassis. Is this correct or do I need to check another tab somewhere????

The rollout of Faction Content for eligible accounts is progressing slower than anticipated. All Resistance Faction Content should be injected into eligible accounts by 7:30PM PDT.

Sincere apologies again for any delays you might experience with your Content arrival.

#89 Wildstreak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:37 PM

New Map, well it should have some kind of crystaline flakes flying around due to voilent winds, possibly shards also, similar in look to the snowstorm of Frozen City just not as bad.

Nice shift on quirks to avoid any more "Das Overquirked UberMech," also like the new spread and jam chance modifiers.

Finally another Mech (Cataphract) gets new weapon mesh changes, just not one I have! :lol: I have no idea what overlapping faces are but it sounds like the CT is harder to hit making this Mech better than it was, was this increased toughness needed?

Why did the Jager get a weapon mesh pass?

I still see floating rocks on maps.

#90 Killaxis

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 60 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:40 PM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 17 March 2015 - 12:03 PM, said:

Resistance Faction Content selections will be rolling-out in a staggered release to eligible accounts over the next couple hours.

It must take a tremendous amount of patience in your job....Some people just like to complain...all without reading the Forums....I mean really you only said this like three times now.

#91 Docta Dakka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 173 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:47 PM

View PostKillaxis, on 17 March 2015 - 12:40 PM, said:

It must take a tremendous amount of patience in your job....Some people just like to complain...all without reading the Forums....I mean really you only said this like three times now.

in all fairness people who pay for something they didnt get have a pretty good reason to complain and it is buried in the comments section of the patch notes.

Edited by Misfir3, 17 March 2015 - 12:47 PM.

#92 Killaxis

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 60 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:49 PM

View PostMisfir3, on 17 March 2015 - 12:47 PM, said:

in all fairness people who pay for something they didnt get have a pretty good reason to complain and it is buried in the comments section of the patch notes.

Ok and put down the 5 year old attitudes and everyone act like an adult for a change...put yourselves in his position....I'm just saying it probably gets kind of old real quick and I personally would have done the whole Flight Attendant thing already......

#93 Motörhead

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 262 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:50 PM

Lol the new Jager weapons are so tiny, look at those t-rex style UAC5s :D

#94 Mechwarrior Xbox

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:56 PM

So are the King Crab skins really not included in the Wrath Pack? If so that's super messed because that's the only reason I upgraded from just buying a Panther.

#95 Valas

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 57 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:13 PM

View PostIon Rush, on 17 March 2015 - 12:56 PM, said:

So are the King Crab skins really not included in the Wrath Pack? If so that's super messed because that's the only reason I upgraded from just buying a Panther.

What King Crab skins? There were no King Crab skins. They never said there were King Crab skins included with the Wrath pack, anywhere, that I saw. King Crab was not part of the Resistance pack technically. We received a bonus King Crab as a reward. There is a notation next to the King Crab on the Resistance page that clearly, although I will grant, in smaller text, that the mech is for display purposes only.

Edited by Valas, 17 March 2015 - 01:16 PM.

#96 Joshenstein

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 35 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationTerra

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:14 PM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 17 March 2015 - 12:28 PM, said:

The rollout of Faction Content for eligible accounts is progressing slower than anticipated. All Resistance Faction Content should be injected into eligible accounts by 7:30PM PDT.

Sincere apologies again for any delays you might experience with your Content arrival.

No problem. Thanks for the response!

#97 Novawrecker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:21 PM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 17 March 2015 - 12:10 PM, said:

Reload your client, that should trigger a final redemption pass and send out the remaining Mech Bays.

Tried this, twice even. Still missing to empty bays :(

#98 Verkhne

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 299 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:22 PM

Wait....those quirks for the GH and Zeus are 10% and over? I thought quirks were now being incremented in 1-2% aliquots?

#99 Mcgral18

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • 17,987 posts
  • LocationSnow

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:26 PM

So, did we get clarification on the Jam chance quirks?

Will -5% jam chance bring a UAC5 to 10%, or 14.25%?

#100 Brother Calidus

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 31 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:26 PM

Blimey, that Grasshopper is tall isn't he? Glad he's a heavy mech.

Anyone else notice that the faction skins are low quality? or is it just me and DX9?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users