MPBT Solaris

52 replies to this topic

#41 Sokaris

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:05 AM

Good to see so many people from the old days I have such great memories from!! I was a very very active player during MPBT Solaris in its day as well!

I played mainly with a friend of mine, both playing for House Marik. I believe he may have used the name Gestar. I either used Sekhmet/SeKHMeT, ReD KLaW, or Sokaris if I remember correctly. For the life of me I cannot remember the names of the Groups/Clan we were in or exactly how the Tag looked in our names. I will have to ask him to see if he remembers, or look back through very old files and find a screen shot perhaps.

We played mostly on AOL Games. I am pretty certain it came to Gamestorm, which we played there until it was closed as well, but we mostly played other Gamestorm games because MPBT never got very popular there and was mostly empty each time I remember trying it.

#42 Deathwarrior

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 70 posts
  • LocationGalesburg MI

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:17 AM

View PostJhereg KnT, on 26 October 2012 - 08:53 AM, said:

dang where is the love.... :rolleyes:

We still love you guys, come drop with us!

#43 Kahhl

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:35 PM

Hi all! Brad<HoS>, UltraViolent <DRAAGUN>, here. Is cool to see so many familiar names!

#44 J Nash

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:55 AM

Hey all... looks like I found where you all ran off to a little late. Sadly, as I have gone to the dark side (I now use a MacBook), I won't be fighting alongside you (unless I can run MWO on a Win7 VM), and even then, my time would be very limited.

I don't even know that anyone would remember me, anyway. Ah well... it's good to see some familiar faces (names).

John Nash (Ret)
Formerly of the FireClan, Ariana Grenadiers & Warrior House Imarra
House Liao | +CCAF+

#45 FireBerretta

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 169 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:20 AM

NASH!!!!! Where you been man? Come over to our website houseliao.com. I tried running MWO from a win7 VM on a macbook pro I have, but it wouldn't load up after I installed it. Hell with the darkside, get a PC for MWO and get yur arse in here! Our Teamspeak server is hlvoice.com and doesn't have a password. The TS3 client works fine on a Mac.

#46 SerKit

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:17 AM

I feel so at home here with all you guys. Brings back alot of memories. I ran with Damager Inc. The founder was Jeb Stuart. Shout outs to Mechkilla, Harvester, Maverick and not sure who else may be here from our old group. Anyone seen Hollywood, Soulstealer, or Seraphim? Till next time, happy hunting!

#47 Lachlan Truefire

Rookie

• 9 posts
  • LocationMy bar stool at the Screaming Calf, Jungle, Cathay, Solaris VII

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:36 AM

Great to see old threads about MPBT come back to life. I was in the Saxons of House Liao back on Solaris under the call-sign Demon. I had a great time back then, welcome to MWO.

#48 metro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSians Celestial City- http://capellanconfederation.com/

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:25 AM

Greetings and happy 2014 to everyone.

#49 Panzer BC

Rookie

• 5 posts
  • LocationChile

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:56 AM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 12 October 2012 - 06:04 PM, said:

Outlaw Immortals, Disciples of Carnage, Golden Horde, Black Roses, Black Company, Borg, Kell Hounds, Desert Rats, Wolf's Dragoons (seeded by Kell Hounds), The Fallen, Crescent Hawks, Mech Gods, Damage Inc, Tooth of Ymir, Ryuken Roku, House of Shadows, Scorpions, Triad.

I have way too much saved notebooks Posted Image

Thank you Tarl for the stirred memories of great times. In this game I still use my MPBT callsign. The BC after the name stands for my unit of those wonderful times: the Black Company.

#50 metro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSians Celestial City- http://capellanconfederation.com/

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:35 PM

Welcome to MWO, panzer.

#51 Truthstar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:45 AM

View PostPanzer BC, on 29 January 2014 - 10:56 AM, said:

MPBT was insane. So many good Units/pilots and hands down best online action Community I've ever experienced both on and off the field still to this day.

#52 Orbit Rain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 499 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:48 AM

Proudly fought for House Liao back then. In Cameron's Highlanders now, our unit fought for Liao in the last tourney, and I got in the top 50, sadly not enough of a bump for this house though. Any of us who played MPBT3025 back then know full-well how this version is far behind on some points (CW-Hello!)

~b~

#53 TheSmokeScreen

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 September 2022 - 08:04 PM

View PostFireBerretta, on 14 July 2012 - 11:23 AM, said:

After everything that has been thrown at Liao, you're not going to let the Goons be the reason for not staying are you? I hope not <DB>

Waves!!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users