Petition To Flying Debris: When You Make All New Arts, Please Give Them Giant Final Fantasy/gundam Type Guns:

168 replies to this topic

#141 Johnny Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts
  • LocationDueling on Solaris

Posted 30 March 2015 - 09:15 PM

The tiny weapons that throw their tonnage, to in game size ratio, out the window need to be looked at again. Period.

It looks bad, and makes the mechs look silly.

This is an arguement about the SIM, just like 3rd person view. 3rd person view brought in the drone etc so its acceptable. This 1 ton PPC appearance on light mechs isnt acceptable.

Dont make this game look like a joke please. Its been very well done so far. I hope the people making the mechs and their weapon to weight ratios can get this to a somewhat ok level.

This problem is like leaving floating trees or garbage around on the maps after being finalized and in game. The map making people are doing great(minus those floating trees on sulfur but i sure they will get to that before its out of beta), maybe they need to have a talk with the mech making people. :)

This unrealistic weapons on mechs with no thought to size, ratio etc, is an eye sore.

Ignore all of this complaint if I somehow misunderstood the mech making process. Thanks.

Edited by Johnny Z, 30 March 2015 - 09:22 PM.

#142 Impyrium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 2,104 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia

Posted 30 March 2015 - 09:45 PM

Roger that, Mauler is now PGI proof.

Posted Image

#143 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 30 March 2015 - 09:56 PM

Just to show an act of mercy - the missile launcher on Zeus and Gargoyle are sexy so there is hope.
Ok you should not mount a ultra 10, or a canon but the Ultra 5 in the Gargoyle arm

View PostAUSwarrior24, on 30 March 2015 - 09:45 PM, said:

Roger that, Mauler is now PGI proof.

Posted Image

Nope the arms are lasers by no means they keep that size - lasers always scale to the Mini stuff that castrates my thunderbolt

Edited by Karl Streiger, 30 March 2015 - 09:58 PM.

#144 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 30 March 2015 - 11:03 PM

View PostKarl Streiger, on 30 March 2015 - 09:56 PM, said:

Just to show an act of mercy - the missile launcher on Zeus and Gargoyle are sexy so there is hope.
Ok you should not mount a ultra 10, or a canon but the Ultra 5 in the Gargoyle arm

Nope the arms are lasers by no means they keep that size - lasers always scale to the Mini stuff that castrates my thunderbolt

*Sigh* Probably the biggest gripe I have about the THUD, visually....the RA Laser is supposed to be a throwback, massive and brutal looking.

#145 Telmasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 11:24 PM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 30 March 2015 - 09:32 AM, said:

3058-60. at least. Still have much to do in training PGI on how to use the Quirk system well, and look at the whole picture whilst so doing. I often feel the quirks are made in the same void that Scaling is done, where the only concern becomes "how do i make this build uber-barney!", oh 75% rof increase sounds jolly good, look at how fast it mows down non moving mechs in the testing ground....make it so! Oh wait...you mean it's not balanced? :o

When I read the last bit to myself in my head with a Canadian accent, I choked on my pizza.

View PostBishop Steiner, on 30 March 2015 - 11:03 PM, said:

*Sigh* Probably the biggest gripe I have about the THUD, visually....the RA Laser is supposed to be a throwback, massive and brutal looking.

But then it wouldn't be catering to all the shoulder-mount-meta bandwagonists! :rolleyes:

Edited by Telmasa, 30 March 2015 - 11:29 PM.

#146 Strum Wealh

• The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 5,025 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:36 AM

View PostCocoaJin, on 30 March 2015 - 02:19 PM, said:

I don't subscribe to the idea that tonnage should equate to a linear increase in size. Tonnage, or more accurately tonnage limits, for mechs is a description of carriage capacity, payload, not mech volume or empty operation weight.

A mech is basically a walking weapons scaffold, and it's tonnage rating is based on its capacity to attach and support the weight of systems, weapons and armor plates. This scaffolding(we call it structure) can be designed to handle more tonnage than another chassis without necessarily requiring a linear increase in the mech's size. By the time you run the various common components of general mech systems and then hang the armor plated on, you'd fine that an Assault mech can easily be of the same approximate size of a heavy, while having the ability to carry more weight.

Extra tonnage capacity can be achieved by strengthening the structure through the use of denser construction material, less weight saving techniques, etc...none of which necessarily requires a significant increase in size or volume/foot-print to achieve the desired results.

Case in point, I fly one plane that is 12,500lbs certified max weight(it can actually go up to 14,000lbs under certain operations)@43ft x 54ft, I fly another aircraft that has a 18,000lbs max operating weight@49ft x 40ft...that's almost 30% more carriage, for little to no significant difference in aircraft sizes...the nearly 30% heavier aircraft is actually the smaller aircraft! but with stronger structure for higher operating weights.

View PostBishop Steiner, on 30 March 2015 - 02:22 PM, said:

except mechs don't carry external payload.

Also, note, a 120mm rhinemental strapped onto a M1A1 abrams, or one strapped onto a Navy Seal Dune Buggy-....the one on the Dune Buggy doesn't magically shrink because it's on a smaller chassis.

And the weapons are what this post is talking about, not mech scale. There are other posts for that, so please stop trying to filibust this one.

To be fair, one of the main points that comes up with weapon scaling is its relationship to 'Mech scaling.
That is, the weapons could be well scaled relative to each other, but still be under-or over-scaled relative to the 'Mechs.

There's also the additional issue of which criteria should be used for weapon scaling, and where the baseline(s) should be.
We know from BT canon how large many of the weapons should be - we know the general ranges of calibers for the ballistic weapons, we know how big the missiles are (and, in terms of mass per missile, they're closer to - almost perfect matches for, really - Vietnam-era shoulder-launched MANPADS than to something that would hang from a fighter's wings), and we have a general size for the laser emitters (in the range of seven centimeters (70mm), according to both Wolf Pack ("...I sent one of his killers a beam from the seven-centimeter laser in the Loki's right arm...") and Close Quarters ("...the contempt shining through his opaque faceplate like the beam of a seven-centimeter laser...")).

Let's consider the AC/20, one of the biggest big guns of BattleTech.
We already know how big a 203mm, 14-metric-ton cannon is:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Likewise, we already know how big a 8.3 kg missile (e.g. a LRM analogue) is:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Of course, part of the issue (such as it is) is that using known/realistic weapon scaling, even if one also assumes the use of incredibly-thick (e.g. 150 millimeters thickness) protective cowlings, doesn't support the "oversized 'battleship gun barrels' aesthetic" that some people seem to like (see, the recent threads regarding the dynamic geometry of the JagerMech and the Cataphract). :rolleyes:

On top of that, there are the (rather small) differences implied by the crit requirements of the weapons.
For example, for a Large Laser (2 crits) to have twice the overall volume ("be twice the size") of a Medium Laser (1 crit), the Large Laser's dimensions would be only 26% greater than those of the Medium Laser (e.g. the Large Laser would be only 26% longer, 26% wider, etc than the Medium Laser).
And the PPC (7 tons & 3 crits → 2.33 tons per crit) is substantially "more dense" than the Medium Laser (1.0 tons per crit), but slightly less dense than the Large Laser (2.50 tons per crit) and substantially less dense than the Large Pulse Laser (7 tons & 2 crits → 3.50 tons per crit) while having 50% more overall volume (which, if built in the same shape as the lasers, represents a length/width/etc increase of only ~15% over the Large Laser & ~44% over the Medium Laser).

#147 Arctourus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 482 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:43 AM

hereby signed......

I know you want to make them uniform across all mechs, but real world guns of the same caliber often come with different barrel lengths.

#148 SweetJackal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 968 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 07:14 AM

I am all for big weapons. Oversized weapons have been a staple of MWO and part of the appeal. Weapon shrinkage just makes a good number of mechs look bad, and worse.

#149 RoboPatton

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 794 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 07:20 AM

lol I love the Hollander vs PGI Hollander... SO TRUE!

#150 r4plez

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 812 posts
  • LocationFoundry

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:07 AM

wow, 9 pages and still no response from PGI - like they care about..

Edited by r4plez, 01 April 2015 - 09:07 AM.

#151 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 08:24 AM

View PostStrum Wealh, on 31 March 2015 - 03:36 AM, said:

To be fair, one of the main points that comes up with weapon scaling is its relationship to 'Mech scaling.
That is, the weapons could be well scaled relative to each other, but still be under-or over-scaled relative to the 'Mechs.

There's also the additional issue of which criteria should be used for weapon scaling, and where the baseline(s) should be.
We know from BT canon how large many of the weapons should be - we know the general ranges of calibers for the ballistic weapons, we know how big the missiles are (and, in terms of mass per missile, they're closer to - almost perfect matches for, really - Vietnam-era shoulder-launched MANPADS than to something that would hang from a fighter's wings), and we have a general size for the laser emitters (in the range of seven centimeters (70mm), according to both Wolf Pack ("...I sent one of his killers a beam from the seven-centimeter laser in the Loki's right arm...") and Close Quarters ("...the contempt shining through his opaque faceplate like the beam of a seven-centimeter laser...")).

Let's consider the AC/20, one of the biggest big guns of BattleTech.
We already know how big a 203mm, 14-metric-ton cannon is:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Likewise, we already know how big a 8.3 kg missile (e.g. a LRM analogue) is:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Of course, part of the issue (such as it is) is that using known/realistic weapon scaling, even if one also assumes the use of incredibly-thick (e.g. 150 millimeters thickness) protective cowlings, doesn't support the "oversized 'battleship gun barrels' aesthetic" that some people seem to like (see, the recent threads regarding the dynamic geometry of the JagerMech and the Cataphract). Posted Image

On top of that, there are the (rather small) differences implied by the crit requirements of the weapons.
For example, for a Large Laser (2 crits) to have twice the overall volume ("be twice the size") of a Medium Laser (1 crit), the Large Laser's dimensions would be only 26% greater than those of the Medium Laser (e.g. the Large Laser would be only 26% longer, 26% wider, etc than the Medium Laser).
And the PPC (7 tons & 3 crits → 2.33 tons per crit) is substantially "more dense" than the Medium Laser (1.0 tons per crit), but slightly less dense than the Large Laser (2.50 tons per crit) and substantially less dense than the Large Pulse Laser (7 tons & 2 crits → 3.50 tons per crit) while having 50% more overall volume (which, if built in the same shape as the lasers, represents a length/width/etc increase of only ~15% over the Large Laser & ~44% over the Medium Laser).

you play the lore and TTnazi on almost all other points, but when it comes to keeping things looking right...you go all sideways...... SMH

#152 MeiSooHaityu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 10,912 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 28 December 2015 - 08:33 AM

I'm not saying that all weapons need to be the same size (PPCs can be smaller on lights like the Panther vs the Awesome), but at least make them look appropriate proportion wise to their respective chassis.

Don't give Awesomes and K2 tiny PPC barrels or the Mad Dog Nubbin lasers. If a mech has long slender barrels in lore (Mad Dog), let them have those barrels. If the K2 has large PPC barrels, let it have those large barrels in MWO.

I do have some faith though. The Mauler has the long arm barrels and the treatment of the A/C5 on the Marauder was very nice (It could have been those pencil A/C5s like on other mechs). Even the Rifleman looks like it might keep some nice longer barrels. It seems like newer mechs are retaining some of that character now, so I hope it carries to other chassis as well.

#153 Rokuzachi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 511 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 09:07 AM

I was a bit disappointed to see how stubby the big guns are when mounted in the Marauder's ST. Why is MWO afraid of long-barreled armaments? :(

#154 Juodas Varnas

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,534 posts
  • LocationGrand Duchy of Lithuania

Posted 28 December 2015 - 09:11 AM

View PostRokuzachi, on 28 December 2015 - 09:07 AM, said:

I was a bit disappointed to see how stubby the big guns are when mounted in the Marauder's ST. Why is MWO afraid of long-barreled armaments? Posted Image

Maybe someone on the team is insecure about the length of his own "barrel"?
Yes. I went there.

#155 MeiSooHaityu

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 10,912 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 28 December 2015 - 09:13 AM

View PostRokuzachi, on 28 December 2015 - 09:07 AM, said:

I was a bit disappointed to see how stubby the big guns are when mounted in the Marauder's ST. Why is MWO afraid of long-barreled armaments? Posted Image

To me, the barrels actually looked good on the Marauder ST. That top A/C5 (top 2 really) barrel looks perfect IMO...
Posted Image

The third one may be a bit stubby, but I kind of understand that seeing as how low the mount is. I'd really like the third mount higher, but maybe it was a balance thing *shrug*.

#156 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 10:04 AM

View PostMeiSooHaityu, on 28 December 2015 - 09:13 AM, said:

To me, the barrels actually looked good on the Marauder ST. That top A/C5 (top 2 really) barrel looks perfect IMO...
Posted Image

The third one may be a bit stubby, but I kind of understand that seeing as how low the mount is. I'd really like the third mount higher, but maybe it was a balance thing *shrug*.

the cheek gun though...why not have it come out of the ST Pod, instead?

#157 MeiSooHaityu

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 10,912 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 28 December 2015 - 10:13 AM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 28 December 2015 - 10:04 AM, said:

the cheek gun though...why not have it come out of the ST Pod, instead?

That would be nice. I'm guessing it is a balance thing Posted Image. We can't have 3 ballistic barrels up high, we need to have one low one to discourage triple A/C5 hill humping. That's my guess anyway.

The funny thing is, I decided to build a 3R with 4 PPCs and 3 MGs (never ran it) for the heck of it. All 3 MGs are grouped together in a clump and mounted where the middle canon normally sits. I just found it odd that they clumped the MGs but not any other ballistic (including A/C2s). Just odd IMO.

#158 Juodas Varnas

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,534 posts
  • LocationGrand Duchy of Lithuania

Posted 28 December 2015 - 10:18 AM

View PostMeiSooHaityu, on 28 December 2015 - 10:13 AM, said:

That would be nice. I'm guessing it is a balance thing Posted Image. We can't have 3 ballistic barrels up high, we need to have one low one to discourage triple A/C5 hill humping. That's my guess anyway.

Looking at the game's balance, i really doubt they thought so deeply about the game's balance and decide to put the third AC low.
I think they just lamed it out and went for a location that would've required the least amount of effort to make.

#159 MeiSooHaityu

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 10,912 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 28 December 2015 - 10:19 AM

View PostJuodas Varnas, on 28 December 2015 - 10:18 AM, said:

Looking at the game's balance, i really doubt they thought so deeply about the game's balance and decide to put the third AC low.
I think they just lamed it out and went for a location that would've required the least amount of effort to make.

I wouldn't put that past them as well, but I honestly think the low third location was intentional. Just IMO.

I guess it comes down to thinking that 3 ballistics would make sense together up high and would be the natural place to put it, so why make a concious effort to put the 3rd hardpoint down low?

Besides, like I said, the 3 MGs are mounted together in a clump (at least at the middle ballistic location).

Also (although this might be coincidence), the larger ballistic never seems to slot low when building a multi ballistic build. I once figured I'd place an 2 A/C2s up high with an LBX down low (range sniping high, big punch low for short range). The lab kept putting the LBX in the top spot and the 2s down low. It wasn't a super serious build so I let it go, but still.

IDK, I have the feeling that somone saw 3 A/C5s up high and said NOPE!, better spread those barrels out.

Edited by MeiSooHaityu, 28 December 2015 - 10:26 AM.

#160 Strum Wealh

• The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 5,025 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 28 December 2015 - 10:22 AM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 28 December 2015 - 08:24 AM, said:

you play the lore and TTnazi on almost all other points, but when it comes to keeping things looking right...you go all sideways...... SMH

First: why resurrect an 8-month-old thread just to make a dig? Posted Image

Second:
The sizes of the weapons - including calibers of the ballistic weapons (see here and here), aperture sizes for some of the lasers (see here, and the post you've quoted), and the diameters of the LRMs - are given in the lore.
Correctly-sized weapons look better than those that are oversized to the point of silliness.

View PostNebfer, on 08 August 2013 - 05:50 PM, said:

Parden the spelling, but this is from my raw files... (txt files)

================================
Machineguns
20mm Gatling			  = 20mm (TRO 3039) skorpion tank entry
M100					  = 12.7mm (leithal hearitage) -Phawk
Johnston minigun		  = 20mm (temptation by war) Ranger VV1 -discribed as caseless (ch 14)
Scattergun				= 20mm (temptation by war) DI Schmitt
22mm Gatling			  = 22mm (TRO 3075) JES 1 entry
Class 2 Autocannons
Whirlwind-L			   = 32mm (Binding force) BlackJack BJ-1
Whirlwind-L			   = 30mm (Threads of ambition) Blackjack BJ-1
SarLon					= 30mm (TRO 3026) Warrior VTOL
Thor RAC-2				= 40mm (TRO 3058) Warrior VTOL
Mydron Model D-rf (Ultra) = 20mm (Imminent Crisis) Jagermech III  
Mydron Model D			= 30mm (Threads of ambition) Jagermech
Defiance Shredder LBX	 = 20mm (Fortress republic) -Catapult
Class 5 Autocannons
GM Nova 5  Ultra	  = 50mm (Binding force) -cataphract
GM Nova 5  Ultra	  = 40mm (Illusions of victory) -Cataphract
GM Whirlwind		  = 120mm (Thunder ridge & Wolves on the border) -Marauder
GM Whirlwind		  = 50mm (killing field) -Marauder
Armstrong J11		 = 80mm or 90mm (Thunder ridge) -Shawdow Hawk
Imperator-A		   = 80mm (Price of Glory) -Riflemen
Whirlwind			 = 60mm (Price of glory) -Wolverine
Whirlwind			 = 90mm (Wolves on the border) -Wolverine
Imperator Ultra AC-5  = 80mm (Storms of fate) -Vulcan & Daikyu
Armstrong AC-5		= 50mm (Double blind) -Clint
Armstrong AC-5		= 105mm (TRO 3075) -Merkava Hvy Tank
Pontiac Light		 = 40mm (Illusions of victory) -Striker mech
Snake killer LAC5	 = 60mm (Battlecorps) -Shadowhawk-9D
Mydron Model RC RAC5  = 50mm (A call to arms & fortress republic) -Legionnaire & Rifleman
Mydron Tornado  RAC5  = 50mm (By Temptations and By War) -DI Schmitt
Defiance type J AC-5  = 75mm (Heir to the dragon) -Zeus 6S
Class 10 Autocannons
Luxor-D				= 80mm (Price of glory, Ghost of winter) -Centuien
Mydron Excel UAC	   = 80mm (Patriots and tyrents) -Enforcer
Mydron Excel LBX	   = 80mm (Patriots and tyrents) -Dragon Fire
Mydron Excel LBX	   = 80mm (Illusions of victory)  -Cataphract
Defiance Disintegrator?= 100mm (end game) -Banshee
Mydron Model B		 = 80mm (Flash point) -Bushwacker
Federated AC-10		= 80mm (Flash point) -Enforcer
Imperator Code Red	 = 100mm (Flashpoint) -Challenger MBT
KaliYama			   = 80mm (Illusions of victory) -Orion
Imperator Code Red	 = 80mm (Illusions of victory) -Emperor
Imperator-B			= 80mm (Warrior en Guard) Urbanmech (implyed to be similer in caliber as the Riflemen)
Class 20 Autocannons
Death Giver				= 100mm (Heir to the dragon) -Atlas
Pontiac 100				= 100mm (Heir to the dragon) -Victor
Armstrong				  = 120mm (binding force) -Von Luckner MBT
Chemjet					= 185mm (TRO 3026) -Demolisher I tank
Crusher SH				 = 150mm (TRO 3026) -Hetzer Assault gun (or 120mm Threads of ambition)
Defiance Thunder Ultra	 = 120mm (Patriots and Tyrants) -Blitzkrig
Defiance Disintegrator LBX = 120mm (Patriots and Tyrants) -Barghest -Illusions of victory & The Dying time as well
Kali Yama Big Bore		 = 120mm (Threads of ambition) -Thunder
Tomodzuru				  = 180mm (Era Report 3052) -Hunchback
Luxuor Devastator		  = 120mm (Storms of fate) -Typhoon UAV
Death Giver				= 120mm (Storms of Fate) -King Crab

Unknown type
Jagermech "500mm" AC (Double blind) -most likely a typo
Mackie 5S AC-5 = 110mm (Birth of a King)
Jagermech 7F RAC-5 = 80mm
Templar omni, Grayson config AC-5 = 40mm (Imminent Crisis)
Blackjack omni LBX-10 = 80mm

Clan
Type 9 UAC 10 = 75mm
Type 10 UAC 20 = 120mm
Type 20 UAC 20 = 200mm
Type 25 UAC 2 = 50mm
Type 31 UAC 5 = 40mm
Type Kov LBX-10 = 75 or 150mm (same book two diffrent vehicles)
Type Covr-X 40mm

Wolves on the border LRMs = 75mm catapult ch 19
Gauss rifle = 10cm -starlord ch 2
infantry HMG "spanner" 15mm (not sure where this one is from)
Shrapnel mentions HE shells, a gray death book also mentions HE rounds...
blood legacy, unknown vtol, door mounted rotary 12.7mm MG
The Dying time, jeep mg = 13mm 43 gram -recount of thunder rift (1500 RPM)
temptation by war, ryoken II MGs = 20mm (likely AC-2s, as I do not think it has MGs)
patriots stand, generic gun trucks, 20mm "Gatling" MGs
flight of the falcon, mining mech mod, twin 50 cal MGs
Their are a few more but this is most of what I found, as one can see their is a few contradictions.

View PostStrum Wealh, on 15 July 2015 - 10:27 AM, said:

For laser sizes:
  • Chapter 08 of Initiation to War confirms that the Intek Medium Lasers on the right arm of the Axman have 4cm (that is, 40mm) apertures.
  • Chapter 29 of Decision at Thunder Rift confirms that the Martell Medium Laser on the right arm of the Shadow Hawk has a 6cm (that is, 60mm) aperture.
  • Chapter 25 of Heir to the Dragon confirms that the Martell-manufactured Hellion-V Medium Lasers on the Atlas have 5cm (that is, 50mm) apertures.
  • Chapter 25 of Heir to the Dragon also confirms that the Thunderbolt A5M Large Laser in the left torso of the Zeus has a 10cm (that is, 100mm) aperture.

There is neither good reason nor need for a JagerMech to look like it's hauling around the guns of an Iowa-class battleship when its weaponry is supposed to be the same size as a good-sized towable howitzer, or for any 'Mech to have LRM/SRM missile tubes big enough to accommodate moderately-sized cruise missiles when the missiles themselves are small enough to be man-portable and shoulder-launched.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users