96 replies to this topic

#21 BSK

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:00 AM

View PostCoffiNail, on 27 April 2015 - 09:52 AM, said:

You only want Founders which sounds a little stuck up.

Let me show you how I opened this thread:

View PostBSK, on 19 April 2015 - 02:01 PM, said:

We want to offer smaller units and interested players the opportunity to join us for this event.

Right now 60 of our unit members do not have a Founder tag.

On April the 20th, 4 days before this event started I sent you an email about the Battle for Tukayyid:

Sent 20 April 2015 - 12:51 PM
HI, let me know when you are online then we can plan a bit about the upcoming event. I also have a secret tool that will help us.
BSK

I got no reply from you.

View PostCoffiNail, on 27 April 2015 - 09:52 AM, said:

I cannot even fine your mysterious teamspeak

You cannot find the public TS server Comstar NA(na1.mech-connect.net)? The server which is home to The Reapers, the Comstar Irregulars, The Fancymen who run the MWO group on Reddit and which has enclaves for the 228, Antares Scorpions, KCom as well as several more? We got 6 channels for CW dropships open to any Ghost Bear there. There are another 30 for public games, 12 for IS factions and another 6 for clanners.

Operation Veleda is a tool to share information about the buildup, strategies and priority targets of enemy IS units that we will face for the first time in this campaign. I gave the link to 2 of your drop commander, they promised to use it and share the authentification link with the leadership of CGBI.
Of the 23 entries 19 were made by us and your 4 dropships around the clock have shared neither intelligence nor reconnaissance with the Ghost Bear community.

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

These drop commanders also promised to use the LFG tool to fill up ranks and to boost the morale of GB warriors by letting them know the numbers who fight by their side. So far I have NEVER seen any of your groups in LFG, and as long as people join us on teamspeak, we give them a chance for our 2nd or 3rd dropship. Yes, you lead by quantity, congratulation.

I don't need this immature flame war you want to set up here, but if you come to my thread and want to make me and my warriors look bad by blatant lies then I will point that out. You have done nothing for the GB community, only for yourself.

View PostCoffiNail, on 24 April 2015 - 08:23 PM, said:

CGBI is hot dropping on to Tukayyid like it was an actual Trial of Possession for Terra!

After the map reset we wish you good luck with your garrison duties on Manaringaine, we will not challenge you for that. Promised.

#22 Xeraphale

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 April 2015 - 04:07 PM

View PostBSK, on 27 April 2015 - 11:00 AM, said:

I don't need this immature flame war you want to set up here, but if you come to my thread and want to make me and my warriors look bad by blatant lies then I will point that out. You have done nothing for the GB community, only for yourself.

Actually, it was your "CGBI is a solhama unit" comment which started the flame war. So get over yourself, stop getting upset because you aren't no.1 and get on the battlefield and try to catch us up.

We'll be looking for you in our rear view mirrors. So long.

#23 Lord0fHats

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 619 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:25 PM

View PostBSK, on 27 April 2015 - 09:46 AM, said:

You sound desperate.

This is hilarious coming from someone who only allowed Founders into his unit until there was an event that offered unit rewards and then promptly realized he didn't have enough Founders to actually compete with larger units..

Edited by Lord0fHats, 27 April 2015 - 08:28 PM.

#24 _Sturmkraehe_

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26 posts
  • LocationMunich/Germany

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:23 PM

View PostXeraphale, on 27 April 2015 - 04:07 PM, said:

~hurrhurr durrdurr~

View PostLord0fHats, on 27 April 2015 - 08:25 PM, said:

~grrrrr... BSK are Founders~

so... u sound incredibly mad. If BSK personally touched you somewhere, please show it to us in the doll right over here. I know that he can be rough, but that is just a sign of love!

<3 CGBI-Pubbies

#25 Lord0fHats

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 619 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:32 PM

View Post_Sturmkraehe_, on 27 April 2015 - 11:23 PM, said:

so... u sound incredibly mad.

Nope. Score board looks exactly how I want it. BSK can lead the way from second place ^_^

#26 BSK

• Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:57 PM

View PostLord0fHats, on 27 April 2015 - 08:25 PM, said:

and then promptly realized he didn't have enough Founders to actually compete with larger units..

Please do not make CoffiNail look like a ForumWarrior who only scores first place by recruiting huge amounts of Bondsmen from call for arms of other units.

#27 _Sturmkraehe_

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26 posts
  • LocationMunich/Germany

Posted 28 April 2015 - 12:04 AM

View PostLord0fHats, on 27 April 2015 - 11:32 PM, said:

Nope. Score board looks exactly how I want it. BSK can lead the way from second place ^_^

As your great leader acknowledged, BSK was leading the Bears into the battle. For the first hour we were spearheading on top of the leaderbord... spin this, mate ;).

By the way, BSK opend the gates of his Unit not to be uberpowerful Nerdzerg to be ze leader of the boradz (unlike some other Units did?). He opend the gates to give smaller Units a chance on the rewards, as he stated in the OP.

Can we now get back on Topic in here?

Edited by _Sturmkraehe_, 28 April 2015 - 12:08 AM.

#28 Kinski Orlawisch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 28 April 2015 - 12:20 AM

For a long time CGB seems to bee on a long wintersleep.

Due to this event CGB is fighting again. CGB is sharp behind the JF. Can we agree on the more important point to focus our efforts on the event and not on old internal ****? Thx.

#29 The Great Unwashed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 919 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 28 April 2015 - 12:25 AM

I do not mind a bit of internal strife and competition as long as we remain civilized and add points to the leader board. Our main goal now is to keep ahead of Steiner, not other CGB units. Kurita has extended its lead over us by 400 points last night; going to be tough.

Edited by The Great Unwashed, 28 April 2015 - 12:28 AM.

#30 Xeraphale

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:05 AM

View Post_Sturmkraehe_, on 28 April 2015 - 12:04 AM, said:

As your great leader acknowledged, BSK was leading the Bears into the battle. For the first hour we were spearheading on top of the leaderbord... spin this, mate ;).

Was. Past tense, not present nor future. Past. Tense. It's the last hour you need to worry about.

View PostBSK, on 27 April 2015 - 11:57 PM, said:

Please do not make CoffiNail look like a ForumWarrior who only scores first place by recruiting huge amounts of Bondsmen from call for arms of other units.

Bondsmen? Lol. Have a straw, I know you like clutching at them.

I reckon someone's Napoleon complex has been shaken.

#31 _Sturmkraehe_

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26 posts
  • LocationMunich/Germany

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:13 AM

View PostXeraphale, on 28 April 2015 - 01:05 AM, said:

Was. Past tense, not present nor future. Past. Tense. It's the last hour you need to worry about.

If this is a try at grammar-flaming, it´s the worst one i ever saw/have been seeing/did have to been seeing/in sight...

And i´m not worried about anything... CGB will prevail, for me that is out of the question, but not for you seemingly?

#32 Xeraphale

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:17 AM

Not grammar flaming but pointing out the obvious flaw in your logic. BSK are not nor will be leading the charge. You may have led for all of 60 minutes but that is no longer the case. It's the position on conclusion of the attack which matters.

I'm surprised you couldn't comprehend that.

#33 _Sturmkraehe_

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26 posts
  • LocationMunich/Germany

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:20 AM

View PostXeraphale, on 28 April 2015 - 01:17 AM, said:

Not grammar flaming but pointing out the obvious flaw in your logic. BSK are not nor will be leading the charge. You may have led for all of 60 minutes but that is no longer the case. It's the position on conclusion of the attack which matters.

I'm surprised you couldn't comprehend that.

So, you like to lead from behind?

Fact remains the same: BSK lead (as in past tense) the attack as a spearhead.

I'm surprised you couldn't comprehend that. (cool i just could copy/paste that great argument)

#34 BSK

• Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:22 AM

View PostThe Great Unwashed, on 28 April 2015 - 12:25 AM, said:

I do not mind a bit of internal strife and competition as long as we remain civilized and add points to the leader board.

We can understand that garrison duties can be frustrating sometimes and we appreciate your dedication to be prepared for the one chance that you will get one day to bring honour to freeborns with the size of your unit. But neither have your members been civilized ingame since the very beginning in december, and neither are we trying to throw dirt at your unit in your own threads. While we try to have fun with the rest of the GHostBear community that you didn't want to be part of as proven above, do not spread your internal fights onto dedicated warriors and make this faction look like a contender for the 4th place. Thank you.

#35 Xeraphale

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:34 AM

View Post_Sturmkraehe_, on 28 April 2015 - 01:20 AM, said:

So, you like to lead from behind?

Fact remains the same: BSK lead (as in past tense) the attack as a spearhead.

I'm surprised you couldn't comprehend that. (cool i just could copy/paste that great argument)

Firstly, we are not behind. The leaderboard shows that.

Secondly, well done for getting in a few games before we did. I'm sure you're proud of yourselves, it's just a pity you haven't been able to keep up with us since.

#36 _Sturmkraehe_

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26 posts
  • LocationMunich/Germany

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:38 AM

View PostXeraphale, on 28 April 2015 - 01:34 AM, said:

[...] well done for getting in a few games before we did. I'm sure you're proud of yourselves [...]

Yes, i´m proud of our unit. You should try the same with CGBI. Positive feelings for your sibkin are alot more preferable, than your angry rabble.

Besides of that, thank you for acknowledging the point.

o7

#37 Xeraphale

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:46 AM

View PostBSK, on 28 April 2015 - 01:22 AM, said:

We can understand that garrison duties can be frustrating sometimes and we appreciate your dedication to be prepared for the one chance that you will get one day to bring honour to freeborns with the size of your unit. But neither have your members been civilized ingame since the very beginning in december, and neither are we trying to throw dirt at your unit in your own threads. While we try to have fun with the rest of the GHostBear community that you didn't want to be part of as proven above, do not spread your internal fights onto dedicated warriors and make this faction look like a contender for the 4th place. Thank you.

BSK, the only reason we are responding to you in your thread is because you have thrown some dirt at us. Did you really think you wouldn't get a response?

And as for being a garrison unit, I would say that the leaderboard proves you emphatically wrong. But on the bright side, at least you might be able to get your deflated ego through door now on your way out. I mean, you named a unit after yourself... really, who does that?

#38 Xeraphale

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:49 AM

View Post_Sturmkraehe_, on 28 April 2015 - 01:38 AM, said:

Yes, i´m proud of our unit. You should try the same with CGBI. Positive feelings for your sibkin are alot more preferable, than your angry rabble.

Besides of that, thank you for acknowledging the point.

o7

Speaking of acknowledgement, you missed the bit about you not being able to keep it up. (Read into that what you will).

Edited by Xeraphale, 28 April 2015 - 01:50 AM.

#39 _Sturmkraehe_

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26 posts
  • LocationMunich/Germany

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:51 AM

Oh god mate... you are making such a clown of off yourself.

If you would know the reason for the unitname it would be you, that carrys out his infalted Ego.

Just stop responding if you don´t have any clou what you are writing about. Just to save the little dignity you have left...

#40 Xeraphale

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:54 AM

Then please, oh knowledgable one, explain to me why the unit carries the same moniker as your awe-inspiring leader.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users