#1001 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:16 PM

View PostMad Porthos, on 09 July 2017 - 08:05 PM, said:

I'll see your Flea and raise you a Venom. Especially now that one does not need to get three of a given chassis category to achieve mastery, the Venom could be a 5 ton heavier spider hero release. I've been wanting to see the Venom AND the Flea for a long time.

Seems everytime we bring these up, they say something like, they are useless or something already does the same thing... or why new spiders, what could possibly help a mech like the Spider 5v, even lots of quirks didn't make it viable. While you and I may be able to play locusts and spiders with 1 large pulse and kill with it, most cannot make such worthwhile and doing so is like pulling teeth, it's not fun after a while when you know you are starting with that large a handicap and someone like Apolyon Prime comes hunting you in his tricked out ECM Cheetah.

If they could take the Spider V, with the plethora of jumpjets, and comfortably be able to bunny hop and perform aerial combat maneuvers I do think that opinions would change greatly on it.
Unfortunately when you start to fall, jumpjets can't do anything to 'actually' slow you down or to let you go back up again.

And 1/4th of a second of falling is enough to generate damage, by reaching a speed that is reasonable for receiving damage... but is achieved at nearly 3x the rate of Earth's gravity, regardless of the planet's supposed level of gravity.

If they fixed those two things, the 5V would be completely viable for what it is intended as... a jumping pest.

#1002 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:22 PM

Also if they did the smart thing that people have asked for since closed beta and given us sized hardpoints, there would in fact be very real reasons to have more mechs of any tonnage:
The Super Nova might do nothing special but suck in MWO's current design, but compared to other Clan assaults in a sized hardpoint system, the Super Nova would reign as King of large energy hardpoints. The Summoner would have an edge over Timber Wolves. The Atlas K would have a place that no Atlas D or D-DC could EVER fill. The Panther would have a place against the Wolfhound and allow the Wolfhound to be what it is in lore, a mech made to try and beat the Panther's big guns with its smaller but plentiful 'pews'. The Urbanmech would literally be one of the few light mechs capable of carrying big ballistics and about its only serious contender in that department would be: The Hollander.

Interesting how much more viable mechs in general can be with that single added dynamic...
It'd help them sell mechs, too.
(The Awesome would also be the Punisher of 80 ton mechs.)

#1003 Doctor Dinosaur

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 271 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 04:04 AM

Please implement the fire control macro (functionality) into the game: https://mwomercs.com...-into-the-game/

#1004 The6thMessenger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,045 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 13 July 2017 - 05:07 PM

Have an "x" button at the top right corner of every weapon, equipment, and ammo, so that it only takes 1 click to remove them from inventory.

#1005 Geminus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 220 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 03:38 PM

1. Unit Decals. As the unit commander I want the ability to make a decal set (out of existing decals) and have it be one decal that my unit can then put on their mechs.

2. The ability to save camo load-outs (pattern and colors) and quick select them in the game lobby based on the terrain and or conditions.

Edited by Geminus, 15 July 2017 - 03:39 PM.

#1006 BEARDOOM

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 163 posts
  • LocationBelgrade

Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:45 PM

ALT button for fireing group.

There is lot of fire buttons... You coud put altered selection for fire, beside chain fire.When you press altered button you could get more fire modes for same fire button , for diferent situation, without many button and finger confusion.

Exemple... Like chain button, you will have button for selection, selection will be red, and when you press ALT, you will fire whole selection...

I have lot of buttons, but in this case, you need only two!

I have LBX20 on right button, and I want to ad 3 lasers on that side of torso. With ALT button I shoot LBX20 and 3 lasers, without only LBX20.

Edited by BEARDOOM, 17 July 2017 - 02:47 PM.

#1007 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:14 PM

1. New Factions: The Home Clans, Periphery Factions, Comstar, and Word of Blake.
2. Better depth and rewards for Faction Play
3. More Maps and Game Modes
4. Hatamoto-Chi, Fafnir, Warhammer IIC, Rifleman IIC, IS Omni-mechs.

#1008 ocular tb

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 542 posts
  • LocationCaught Somewhere in Time

Posted 22 July 2017 - 05:58 PM

Spectator mode function allowing me to select who I want to spectate. I hate having to toggle through all the remaining players to find who I want to watch. Sometimes it skips players and I end up going through most of the players more than once before I find that particular mech or player I want to watch. This has been on my mind for years and I can't believe I've never seen this suggested before. Should be easy to do. Just allow me to click on a player on my team and have a spectate option like they have for inviting, blocking, reporting, etc

#1009 mistlynx4life

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 10:12 PM

Different colors for our pilot suits and window decals (like cockpit items that we, as pilots, would see) would still be rad (I'm mentioned this before).

I would also love a decal that said "SMALL DEATH" whether in two words or not... ;)

#1010 BEARDOOM

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 163 posts
  • LocationBelgrade

Posted 04 August 2017 - 06:18 AM

Striping and changing items from cockpit, not from mech seperatly.
It is viewable wich item I own. If I want to put item on another mech, and it is on another mech, without finding where, give us that.

#1011 KursedVixen

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 04 August 2017 - 06:20 AM

-superior clan tech!

-90m minumium range on ATMs

-no more 8/8 bonus Quirks for Omnimechs

Edited by KursedVixen, 04 August 2017 - 06:20 AM.

#1012 BTGbullseye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationI'm still pissed about ATMs having a minimum range.

Posted 04 August 2017 - 07:16 AM

My most wanted right now: (not in any particular order)

1. Fix the RACs so they don't take my 25FPS down to 1FPS... Even constant LRMs don't take me down this much!
2. ATMs either need to have a much reduced minimum range with no hard minimum, or completely remove the minimum.
3. ATM missiles need to have a LOT more health per missile. It's WAY too easy to effectively neutralize an ATM12 inside their optimum range with just a single AMS.
4. Heavy lasers need a 5% increase in their minimum range.
5. ANY 20T Clan Mech. I don't care which, I just want the option of fielding 2x Assaults and a Medium in my dropdeck. (IS have always been able to do that without compromise)
6. Move all the 8/8 Omni quirks except the XP bonus to individual Omnipods. There shouldn't be any Omnipod "synergies" at all.
7. Additional factions. (Clan Star Adder, etc.)
8. More maps. Just some new locations to see, doesn't have to be a lot of them.
9. 5 maps to chose from, and 3 modes. 3/2 just isn't very fun, and is sticking people in modes and maps nobody wants to play.
10. The PSR needs a LOT of work. Right now, it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the player's skill. (winning is more important than playing well)

That's all I can think of right now... I'll give you more when I think of them.

#1013 KursedVixen

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 08:29 AM

View PostBTGbullseye, on 04 August 2017 - 07:16 AM, said:

My most wanted right now: (not in any particular order)

1. Fix the RACs so they don't take my 25FPS down to 1FPS... Even constant LRMs don't take me down this much!
2. ATMs either need to have a much reduced minimum range with no hard minimum, or completely remove the minimum.
3. ATM missiles need to have a LOT more health per missile. It's WAY too easy to effectively neutralize an ATM12 inside their optimum range with just a single AMS.
4. Heavy lasers need a 5% increase in their minimum range.
5. ANY 20T Clan Mech. I don't care which, I just want the option of fielding 2x Assaults and a Medium in my dropdeck. (IS have always been able to do that without compromise)
6. Move all the 8/8 Omni quirks except the XP bonus to individual Omnipods. There shouldn't be any Omnipod "synergies" at all.
7. Additional factions. (Clan Star Adder, etc.)
8. More maps. Just some new locations to see, doesn't have to be a lot of them.
9. 5 maps to chose from, and 3 modes. 3/2 just isn't very fun, and is sticking people in modes and maps nobody wants to play.
10. The PSR needs a LOT of work. Right now, it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the player's skill. (winning is more important than playing well)

That's all I can think of right now... I'll give you more when I think of them.
2/3 in agreement. I'll take that.

-Some way to register Damage output in game either in the training grounds or the acadamy

Edited by KursedVixen, 05 August 2017 - 01:18 PM.

#1014 ReconRod

• Pip
  • The Warrior
  • The Warrior
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 02:50 PM

Hello, I'd like to see at end of round statistics screen a players kill for a artillery/air strike kill. and a bit more power in those strike, if... that stat is there I've never seen it.

#1015 MechTech Dragoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 308 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:10 PM

Flamer animation rework? :/
I miss flamers, but cant stomach using them with the weapons fire visual they use.

We want real flames back!

#1016 Nelos Kniven

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 225 posts
  • LocationSolaris 7

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:54 AM

A weapon to fit in between MGs and AC2s. I want to make a ballistic build on someone like the IFR hero, even though he only has 2 ballistics. Maybe a 3 ton scattershot gun?

#1017 KursedVixen

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:50 AM

Faster torunament and challenge updates.

sounds like you want an AP guass, Armpit.

http://www.sarna.net...nel_Gauss_Rifle

Edited by KursedVixen, 16 August 2017 - 11:51 AM.

#1018 Bigbacon

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:39 PM

12v12

#1019 Daemonara

• PipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 92 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 25 August 2017 - 07:21 AM

Female voice option for my pilot, don't want to be Mulan at all times. Posted Image

"Uhh... I mean, uh, sorry you had to see that, but you know how it is when you get those, uh, manly urges, and you just gotta kill somethin'... fix things, uh, cook outdoors..." -Mulan

Edited by Daemonara, 25 August 2017 - 07:22 AM.

#1020 Commander A9

• Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:42 PM

A rear-facing quick-snap view.

Leg-to-terrain conformity.

An actual use for unit coffers aside from recruiting purposes.

Edited by Commander A9, 29 August 2017 - 03:42 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users