#101 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:36 AM

View PostAppogee, on 09 June 2015 - 11:37 PM, said:

I realised after a while that, despite the +20% on the old Heroes, I could still earn more CBills by taking a non-Hero meta Mech.

So I quit running my X-5 when I was 20th on the Leaderboard and went back to alternatively levelling crap Mechs and farming in meta Mechs. Ie business as usual.

As an aside, I was disappointed to run into some larger and supposedly reputable units clearly trying to inflate the tournament score of one of their members. It's not hard to spot... there are seven unit tags on the red team, and at the end of the match just one of them has 7 kills and the others members of his unit have none.

To me that's immoral. When one of my unit members even suggested we do it, the rest of us jumped on him from a great height and explained that we value respect and fair play ahead of tournament scores.

PGI might want to confine individual scores to the non-Group queue in future. While the cheaters will still try to sync-drop, we can at least make it harder for them.

It is what it is, since PGI has no foresight for these matters.

I mean, I could write chapter and verse, but PGI's not going to want to hear it.

There's no reason to at this point.

#102 Atomic Weapon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 173 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:50 AM

As long as I got my statue, now if there's something special for first place I would have been in there. :P
Only drop with my unit about 3 times, and yes it would be easier to milk the game with a unit run :ph34r:

Posted Image

#103 Atomic Weapon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 173 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:53 AM

I do think there was a couple of matches I did not get credit for. Did anybody experience the same thing?

#104 Atomic Weapon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 173 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:21 AM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users